Forced to Love

By _ColorMePurple_

"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note/ New book

Chapter 16

3.5K 103 12
By _ColorMePurple_

"How about this one?" Lindsey holds another short dress in front of me so I could choose my outfit for tonight.

She convinced me to go with her to the hotels club and 'have some fun'. At first, I didn't want to go. I'm not into crowded places especially if the crowd is drunk but then again I never tried it, I never got the chance to go out so I said yes.

"Lindsey" I sighed and looked at her. "Do you have anything that covers little more than just my private parts?" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. 

"There is no such thing in my closet but please try it on, you will look so sexy in this and I bet Lorenzo will love it" she smirks but my eyes widen.

"Wait, he's coming too?" I don't why I feel nervous at the thought he will go with us. "Actually I don't know, but he's here right now and I'm sure just a quick glance at you will be enough to make his jaw drop" she winks and throws the dress on me.

"Come on, get that sexy ass of yours in that dress so we can finally leave" she slaps my bum and laughs at my shocked expression.

I shake my head and go to the bathroom to get ready. The dress is beautiful even though is too short for my taste but I kind of like how it looks on my body. It's black and tight and comes to my mid-thigh.

I keep pulling it down as I walk because it keeps riding up with every movement but Lindsey slaps my hands when she sees me. "Stop doing that, nothing will show don't worry. Let me look at you" she grabs my hand and makes me spin as she travels her eyes all over me.

"Damn. You had to be straight huh?" she shakes her head and I laugh at her comment. She grabs two little purses and hands one to me before ushering me to leave our bedroom.

"Woah where are you two headed?" Lucas asks when he came out of his and Lorenzo's bedroom.

"To the club" Lindsey bluntly answers and his eyes widen. "I'm coming too, wait for me" he rushes back into his room and Lindsey rolls her eyes. "We didn't say you're invited" she yells after him but we still go to the living room to wait for him.

"You look beautiful girls" Mari looks at us and I smile at her. "Thank you".

"Don't you think so Lorenzo?" Mari looks behind me and smirks at me as well as Lindsey.

I turn around and look at Lorenzo who's eyes are roaming my body from head to toe, slowly and several times before he looks me in the eyes. I see him gulping before answering. "Yeah, they sure do" he talks about both me and Lindsey but only keeps his eyes on me.

"Close your mouth you idiot, you're gonna drool all over your suit" Lucas comes back now dressed in a button-up shirt that is tucked in his black jeans.

Lorenzo glares at him but I try not to smile when I see his cheeks getting some color.

"Can we leave already? Lorenzo are you coming too?" Lindsey gets impatient and goes towards the door. "No, not tonight...or maybe, I don't know" he scratches the back of his neck as if he was nervous and Lucas grabs my hand to drag me towards the door.

"Alright then, see you later, maybe" Lucas chuckles and bumps Lorenzo in the shoulder and we leave our suit.

"Oh, he's definitely coming" Lindsey smirks and looks at me. "Mhm" Lucas winks and I try to hide my blush, I can't take this teasing.

...

"What do you think?" Lindsey asks and she takes a sip from her glass. "I like it" I yell so she can hear me over the loud music. She ordered me a fruity cocktail and I can't lie, I really like it. I can't taste much alcohol in it but I know that can be dangerous. 

"Just take it slow, you know how those cocktails can be. One second you think you're drinking juice and the other you wake up in a stranger's house in a different city without even remembering how you got there" she chuckles but I widen my eyes.

"What? At least it was an experience I'll get to tell my kids" she shrugs and I laugh. Lindsey can sometimes be too much for me but I'm glad I met her. Sometimes I even wish to be like her. She's super fun and outgoing and doesn't give a damn about other people's opinions. I could use some of her power.

"I need to go outside for a moment, I'll be right back okay? Wait for me here" Lindsey shouts in my ear and I nod, watching her leave the club.

I look around the place. The club is located on the top floor of the hotel. We are currently inside but there is a part with the bar on the balcony. I want to go outside and get some fresh air but I'll wait for Lindsey first.

"Hey girl, I want you to meet someone" she comes back with a girl beside her. "This is Emily, my girlfriend. She came here tonight and will stay with us till the end of the trip" Lindsey looks over at Emily and smile brightly at her.

"Hi it's nice to meet you, Lindsey won't shut up about you and now I can see why" Emily chuckles and I see Lindsey smirk at me. I shake my head and laugh. "It's nice to meet you too, Lindsey talked about you a lot" I smile at her and we shake hands.

This is the first time I meet Emily but Lindsey was telling me about her before. She said how she's happy with her and that it's her first serious relationship. I can see just by the way they look at each other that they are happy together, and I'm happy for them.

"Would you mind if we go and dance for a while?" Lindsey looks at me but I shake my head. "Of course not, go and have fun" I smile at them and they both leave for the center of the club where other people are.

I stay at the bar and sip on my drink. "Here, this is for you from the guy over there" the bartender slides the glass with the same cocktail I'm currently drinking and points at the guy who is sitting by the table on my left.

The guy raises his glass and smirks at me but I just give him a small smile, not feeling so comfortable with the way he is staring at me. I look away but after some seconds I look back and see him standing up and making his way towards me.

He still keeps his smug look on his face but his creepy smile soon falls and he halts in his steps as he stares behind me. I furrow my brows and turn my head only to find Lorenzo standing close behind my back and glaring at the guy.

I feel Lorenzo's arms snake around my waist while my side is being pressed against his chest. I look back at the guy and see him retreating to his seat, his eyes everywhere but me.

I feel glad that Lorenzo came, I don't know what I'll do if that guy came to talk to me.

"Are you okay?" Lorenzo asks and I feel his fingers caress my waist. I nod. "Now that you're here, yes" he smiles at my answer and I blush when I realize what I said.

"Oh look who came! What a surprise" Lucas smirks and orders another drink for him and a girl that he found the second we came here and spend his time with her since.

Lorenzo rolls his eyes but looks away from me and bites his lip bringing my attention to them. "Alright, I'm gonna leave you two. If you don't have fun with this grandpa over here, come to our table" Lucas winks at me and leaves us again.

I let out a laugh when I see Lorenzo glaring at Lucas, but soon he shifts his focus on me. "Would you like to dance?" he says in my ear and I feel his lips linger there. I give a little nod and he takes my hand in his and brings us to the center of the club.

We walk past Lindsey and Emily and I see Lindsey smirking at me but I look away when I feel Lorenzo's arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and takes my hands in his to wrap them around his neck before putting his back around me.

My eyes fall on his chest. The first buttons of his dress shirt unbuttoned. I rarely see him in something else besides his suit but I like it when he dresses like this.

"Should I open more buttons for you?" Lorenzo comes closer and I feel his breath fanning my neck. I gulp and blush because he caught me staring at his chest.

I shake my head and he chuckles but pulls me even closer, our chest now touching. I feel his hands moving from my waist to my lower back and to my waist again, and I pass my fingers through his hair and caress his neck, feeling his hands grip my sides as I do so.

I like how he reacts to my touch, I thought he wouldn't feel any different since he probably had many women before doing the same. That made me feel a little conscious. This probably doesn't mean anything for him and he probably wouldn't want anything with me.

Now that I know and I'm sure what I'm feeling towards him, I feel a little bit sad at the thought he doesn't like me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he brings his hand to my cheek and gives it a soft caress. "Nothing" I fake a smile but his brows furrow and he takes my hand in his, walking us out of the club and out of the hotel completely.

We walk towards the beach and I take my heels off, now carrying them in my hands. "I thought we could take a walk. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" worry covers his face and I feel bad for making him feel like he did something bad.

"No no please, you didn't make me feel uncomfortable, don't worry" I smile at him and he nods his head. I can see he's not believing me completely but he doesn't push on the subject.

We near the water and walk alongside, the wind blowing through my hair and making chills run through my body. "Here" Lorenzo takes his suit jacket off and puts it around my shoulders. I try to speak but he shakes his head as a warning for me to not take the jacket off. I oblige and put my arms through the sleeves, his jacket covering my body almost completely.

We continue walking in silence but it doesn't feel awkward or uncomfortable. I feel Lorenzo walking closer to mee and soon his fingers find mine as he interlocks our hands together. 

Surprised I look down at our hands before up at him to find him already staring at me. "You look gorgeous tonight" he whispers and halts in his steps. He brings his other hand to put a strand of my hair behind my ear before caressing my cheek with his tomb.

"Thank you" I blush at our contact and he smiles at me, our eyes never leaving each other he starts leaning in. I find myself moving closer to him but see his eyes switching from mine to my lips. I know what might happen and I want it to happen.

I look at his lips as well and feel our noses touching before I feel his lips lingering on mine, just touching and no kissing as if he waits for me to lock our lips together. I feel brave and lean closer so I could kiss him properly but we get interrupted once again.

"There you guys are, I've been looking for you two everywhere" Lucas yells from the entrance of the hotel and starts walking closer to us.

"For fucks sake. I'm going to kill him." Lorenzo groans and leans his forehead on mine. I chuckle but feel the same way. I wanted to kiss him so badly.

"You guys, you won't believe what I just saw. I came looking for you but I passed the restaurant and saw Mari and Bruno having dinner together" Lucas takes a deep breath when he finally riches us and Lorenzo and I pull away but he still holds my hand in his.

"And you interrupted us just for that?!" Lorenzo glares at him but Lucas chuckles. "Yeah, sorry for that, again".

"But come on, Lindsey and Emily are waiting for us in the suit, they got bored of the club and want us to watch movies with them. Did you even meet Emily?" Lucas asks Lorenzo who shakes his head. "Then let's go." Lucas starts walking back to the hotel and we follow.

I think both me and Lorenzo don't know how to bring up our almost second kiss so we just keep quiet. We walk past the restaurant and indeed there sitting at the table and holding hands are Mari and Bruno.

"And they say nothing is going on between them. Nothing my ass," Lucas shakes his head but I smile at the sight. They look like a cute older couple, almost as if they've been married for a while now. They just keep smiling at each other.

"Let them enjoy. We'll jump their bones for answers some other time" Lorenzo chuckles and we go towards our suit.

...

"Aria! There is someone that wants to see you, honey!" I hear Mari calling me from downstairs so I leave my room. It's been two days since we are back from Hawaii. I kind of miss it already. I had a great time and I spend most of it with Lorenzo.

Nothing happened between us but we did get closer to each other. A little touch here and there, secret glances, jealousy when one of us talks with a different woman or a man. But I feel like that ended pretty quickly and since we're back Lorenzo has been busy with work so we didn't interact that much with each other in these two days.

"There's my little angel!" I look up when I reach the last step and see my dad standing in the living room with his arms open, waiting for me to run in them.

"Dad!" I go over to him and wrap my arms around him tightly, feeling him do the same. What is he doing here?

"Why are you here?" I ask when we pull away. 

"Well I thought my daughter would be happy to see me, but I guess I'm wrong" he shakes his head and makes a sad face. I chuckle and hit his arm. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm just surprised to see you" I hug him again and feel his chest moving as he laughs.

"I know I know, I'm just messing with you. I'm here because I have some good news" he smiles brightly at me and leads me to the couch so we sit down.

"I'll leave you two alone. If you need me I'll be in the kitchen" Mari smiles at us and I do the same. "Thank you, Mari".

"So, how is my little angel? How is living here?" he looks at me with sadness in his eyes. 

"It's good, and I'm good dad, you don't need to worry. It was hard in the beginning but Mari and everyone else helped me adjust and feel like at home" I smile at him to reassure him.

"Oh...I'm glad to hear that but you don't have to live here anymore" he smiles at me but I frown. "What do you mean dad?".

"Well, while I was in Italy I realized how tired I am and that is not easy for me to lead and watch over the business. I'm not a young fellow anymore" he chuckles. "So I met up with Mr. Salvio. and offered him my business and in exchange, I got enough money for the rest of our lives and plus you and Lorenzo can now break the marriage and we'll be free from mafia" he smiles but I can't do the same.

I'm happy that we are free from the mafia and that he can finally rest. I know how much his job took a tool on him but suddenly I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave this place and the people I met in my time being here. Especially I don't want to leave Lorenzo.

"Dad...I'm happy for you, really, but I...I don't want to leave" I whisper the last part and look down not able to look him in the eyes and see his reaction.

"You don't want to leave?" I can hear the sadness in his voice so I look up at him.

"I-

"Leave where? What's going on here?" I turn around at the sound of Lorenzo's voice and look at him, confusion written all over his face. His eyes going between my father and me before he focuses only on me.

"You're leaving?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 435 34
**π–π€π‘ππˆππ†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. π•π’πœπ­π—Όπ«π’πš ...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...