Loverboys || Wolfstar Raising...

heirofgryffindorblog

Remus Lupin had been left alone with a baby Harry wrapped in a blanket in his arms. Sirius Black was facing t... Еще

Lonely nights
The trial
Back home
I'm sorry
Baby talks
Happy times
bad news
nightmares
The moving
Not to play hero
you,me and him
Terrible two's
Daddy cool
furry little problem
To Padfoot and Moony
Rat
At your service

of love and old reunions

1.5K 63 50
heirofgryffindorblog

17 April 1984

Remus balanced between turning off the stove and taking the pan from the fire.He took the tray from inside the stove, closing the door with his hip and carefully settled it on the table.He turned back to the kitchen taking the food from the pan and putting it in a plate and returned to the table.He made one final trip to the kitchen to take the glasses of water which he settled next to the wine glasses.He cleaned his hands on his jeans the moment Harry's bedroom door opened and Sirius emerged from inside the room.

"He is finally asleep" he whispered closing the door behind him

"Perfect!Finally some alone time" Remus said enthusiastically

Sirius snorted and moved to sit to the one side of the table across from his boyfriend.

"Yeah I mean I feel like i haven't seen you in ages."

Remus sat across him and they started eating in a domestic bliss.

"So you remember how I planned this dinner a week ago" Remus continued after a while

"Mhm" sirius murmured through a mouthful of food

"I thought it would be a good idea.For us. To do all the things we used to"

"We are gonna need some music then" Sirius answered after swallowing.

He snapped his fingers and music started playing .

She keeps her Moet and Chandon in her pretty cabinet...

Remus laughed.

"You do know there are bands other than Queen?"

"But why listen to others when we can listen to these masterpieces baby" Sirius said moving his hands around his head.

Remus laughed again.

"I hope that kid doesn't develop the music taste of his father or we'll all be damned!" Sirius continued

"Oh please Jame's music taste was just fine"

"He didn't like The Beatle's!Who doesn't like Beatle's?!Don't get me started on his fashion sense!" Sirius continued

"Well it could be boring at times..."

"I know right!Poor Lily must have suffered!" he said putting a hand over his heart.

They both laughed at that.

"Jokes aside Harry would be lucky to turn out anything like them" Sirius said a warm smile on his lips.

Remus smiled."Yeah"

The background song changed and caught their attention.

Love of my life,you've hurt me...

"Ah a true masterpiece" Sirius said eyeing Remus

"Sirius Black you haven't changed one bit" Remus laughed.

Sirius leaned closer to Remus putting his weight on his elbows on the table.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"

Remus leaned closer so that their noses were now touching.

"Still debating on it" Remus whispered.

And then they kissed.A slow passionate kiss.And Sirius moved his hand so he was cupping Remus face.Remus laced his fingers to Sirius' hair and they kissed getting off of their chairs desperate to feel each other close.Remus moved his other hand on the small of Sirius back and Sirius touched the back of his neck .

Stepping closer with their chests now touching so that they could feel each others warmth, they stambled to their bedroom.Sirius moved his hands up and down Remus' body , feeling every little detail. He felt hands on his chest pushing him on the mattress of the bed.

Their kiss continued deepening and more fierce lacing their fingers together.Remus moved to kiss his throat and Sirius tangled his fingers to his hair before he moved back up to kiss him.

"Marry.me" Remus said in between the kiss.

He moved back down to kiss his neck, his hands travelling to his chest his ribs and down down down.

"Yes" he said out of breath

Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

The other smiled against his neck right before kissing him again in a way that said you're mine.

I'm yours I'm yours.

---------

2 October 1984

Sirius picked up Harry from the floor and settled him down on the seat on the table.Next to him was sitting Remus who was filling Harry's plate with some veggies.

"Now sit and eat something" remus addressed him

Harry crossed his arms around his chest and puffed his lips.
"Ew I hate broccoli" he protested

"Don't we all kid?" Sirius said with a sight.

He sat down on the chair next to Harry and continued "But if you want to be a successful quidditch player you gotta eat."

Harry visibly ignored whatever he was being told and wiggled out of the chair.He stuck his tongue out to them and ran back to the living room.

"I said it's time to eat you tosser!" Sirius shouted covering his face.

"You eat! Tosser!" Harry laughed and sat down on the floor

"Well fine then more of moony's perfect cooking for me" Sirius answered

Harry didn't respond only stuck out his tongue again and got back to his games .

"Where did discipline go wrong" Sirius muttered

"I told you not to debate with him for everything he wants" Remus said

"Nonsense, it's that game's fault !I told frank not to buy him another quidditch set. It's all he does all the time!" Sirius continued dramatically

"Or maybe just maybe it's debating what he can and can't di when he is 3?"

Sirius looked at him and then at Harry with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nah" he said

Remus groaned.

"Don't worry he'll get hungry and come to eat" Sirius said kissing remus on the forehead

"That's not why i am groaning-"

Remus was cut off by the phone ringing.He raised his head and looked at Sirius questionably.

"Odd ,it's late isn't it?"

"Yeah, I'll get it" Remus said getting up abruptly

Sirius watched him as he walked out of the kitchen to the living room.He quickly passed harry on the floor and reached the corridor were he was out of sight.Sirius heard him clear his voice right before answering.

"Hello?Oh hi frank" Remus said .

"Mission? Right now? It's almost 10 pm mate" Sirius heard him say

He got up from his seat.

Mission?On a Saturday night?This couldn't be for good.

Remus groaned for the fifth time that night.
"Alright we'll be there"

Sirius listened as he closed the door and  reappeared seconds later in the living room.

"What happened?"Sirius asked stepping to the living room as well.

"Aurors have been captured . Right outside of London. They think It's the remaining deatheaters  Dumbledore phoned Frank.They say they need our help too" he explained out of breath.

"Us?Right now?What about Harry?"

"Frank said to drop him off to their house.Alice won't be going . Dumbledore made a team consisting some members of the order and apparently they need us too"

"This doesn't make any sense." Sirius said rubbing his eyes.

"I know .What should we do?"

"Charming old man didn't give us much of a choice did he?"

Remus sighted .
"I'll go get Harry ready"

"Ready for what?"

Remus jumped and turned to be faced with little Harry.

"We need to go help our friends.You'll wait for us with Alice?" Sirius answered before remus could

"Padfoot again?I don't want to" Harry whined

Sirius sat down on his knees and ruffled Harry's hair.
"We'll be right back as soon as we can alright?"

Remus sat down too next to them and opened his arms to hug Harry.

"Don't worry when you are old enough we'll take you with us" remus said

--------

The location given to them by dumbledore was an abandoned place just outside London.It was alarmingly quiet.Remus,Sirius Frank ,Kingsley and Mad-eye  arrived like dumbledore had told them exactly one hour after the phone call.

Fantastic.A team of five against skilled deatheaters.What could possibly go wrong?

Mad-eye went in first,slowly opening the door .He took a few brave steps the others close behind.

"Wands at the ready.This might be a trap" he muttered

"You don't say?" Sirius whispered.

The building consisted of a long corridor  with multiple doors on each side of it.

"Where is everyone?" Frank whispered

"Should we just split up and start opening doors?" Kingsley asked

It was obvious that they were all afraid.

"It's not like we can split up if we are only five." Sirius hissed

"What's your problem Black?" Mad-eye said turning around to look at him

"My problem? I'm not the one sending five people into a suicide mission.What are we even gonna do in here?" Sirius said a bit too loud

"Guys!" Frank muttered

"Are you questioning dumbledore?" Moody spat face to face now with Sirius.

"Well obviously I-"

Sirius was cut off by a loud thud in the far left door.They all turned to look at it.Sirius took a deep breath and started walking towards the door the others following behind.When he reached the door he extended his hand to the doorknob and froze. A sudden wave of fear went through him at what was waiting for them on the other side of the door. He turned and locked eyes with Remus who nodded at him. He took another deep breath and pushed the door open.

The first thing he registered was a room split in half with a wall made of boxes.Dozens of boxes stacked to the ceiling leaving only a small passage to the rest of the room.The back of the room was dark, Sirius couldn't see what was there. The front of the room however had a light and Sirius sensed something walking on his left.
They all turned and pointed their wands to it but stopped at the sight in front of them.

"Kreacher?" Sirius questioned

"Your house elf?" Frank asked

And yes in front of them stood Kreacher their house elf in all it's misery.

"What are you doing here?" Sirius asked

"Master Black-" the elf started

"Go on speak." Sirius said loosing his temper.

"Kreacher is here in orders of another"

"Who?" Remus asked

"Master told Kreacher not to say"

"Master?Mother send you here?Is this some kind of twisted joke?"Sirius said visibly angry now.

"No Kreacher is here to help.Kreacher is here to serve his true master"

"True master?Did mother. Send you here to mess with me?"

Another noise coming from the back of the room.Sirius squinted his eyes to see but it was too dark.He couldn't make out what was causing the noise.

"Who else is here with you?" Remus asked

No reply.

Sirius should have realised.He should have realised the moment kreacher appeared.But he didn't.

Steps from the back of the room.Sirius watched as a silhouette emerged from the back of the room taking some slow steps towards them.

"Stop were you are" Kingsley shouted.

The presence stopped.The body of the silhouette was visible now.It was wearing black combat boots along with black trousers and a black coat.It's face was still covered in the shadows so you couldn't tell who it was.

True master. Sirius heard the words replaying in his head and the world stopped spinning around him.

No.

"Come closer to the light" Kingsley said again.

And so it did. The presence's face was  visible now for them and Sirius' stomach did a whole flip if possible.He felt his knees give away, cold sweat on his forhead and let his wand slip from his hand to the ground.

No.No no no no.Not possible.This is a dream.I'm dreaming.

"What?" he heard Remus mutter next to him

So Remus was seeing too?It wasn't a dream?

The room was suddenly so quiet as if the air has stopped existing and miles were separating them from the other presence.

Sirius had to be dreaming.Then again he could be looking in a mirror because if neither of them was the case then he had certainly gone mad. Because in front of him stood an exact copy of himself.Same eyes , same features , same height. But the man's hair were shorter.

Sirius swallowed ,the room suddenly too hot .This familiar face took all the air out of the room .

No no no no no no no no no no no no.

It's a dream , it's a dream this can't be it it's not possible.

"Have I gone mad ?" Frank asked.

There it was the others were seeing it too.Sirius took a step closer depsite his mind's protests.

No no get out it's a trap.

He swallowed his neck completely dry now.

"Regulus?" he whispered.

--------

Boom.Another chapter.I bet you didn't see that one coming.Just wait till the next chapter:) Hope you enjoyed the plot.See ya:)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Snivellus' sister Malia

Фэнтези

446K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
14 3 3
When Walburga Black gave birth to twins, she wasn't expecting them to turn out how they did. Sirius and Amaris Black are more than a handful, and whe...
51.8K 1.7K 26
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...
85.4K 3.1K 13
[Written with @Huffinglepuff! (check out her instagram!)] Remus Lupin was an observant professor. He knew how it felt to be ignored, so he gave speci...