Destiny's Will

By Inaayat_10

Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, y... More

COPYRIGHT
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
NOTE- Please do not skip
CHAPTER 21
NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
NEW BOOK
IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 34
ANNOUNCEMENT
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
NEXT UPDATE?
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 27

1.9K 162 25
By Inaayat_10

Sanket- what kind of love are you looking for? or to be precise, what kind of a lover are you looking for?

Manik fisted his fingers hearing his question. How dare this man have the audacity to indirectly ask the mother of his child for the qualities she is looking for in a guy when he was sitting right there trying hard to make her confess her love for him. But Nandini's words left him stunned as she said those exact words that she had told him on the first night of their marriage, when he had asked her that what made her fall for him!

Nandini- It's beautiful to find someone who is in love with your mind. Someone that wants to undress your conscience and make love to your thoughts. Someone who wants to watch you slowly take down all the walls that you have built up around your mind and let him inside. Someone who loves your flaws in a way that it feels unreal. Someone who's eyes touch you more than hands ever could.

She had a serene smile on her lips and unintentionally, her mind had too drifted back to the early days of their marriage, the most beautiful days of her life. Back at their first night, she had said these exact words to Manik telling him that how over time he had become that special someone in her life, someone who craved for her soul and heart more than her outer beauty.

Her trance was broken by Sanket's words,

Sanket- that was intense. No one can imagine that you are this romantic just by looking at you. Your thoughts are really deep and beautiful. Anyway, did you find that someone?

Nandini's eyes unconsciously shifted towards Manik who was already looking at her, keen to listen to her answer.

Nandini- Time proved that all of this only sounds pleasant to the ears, reality is far way from this. Love only gives wounds.

Meera- But it heals all wounds too. 

Ashi- Time ke saath sab theek ho jata hai.

Nandini chuckled painfully and looked directly in the eyes of Manik before saying,

Nandini- kayi baar, time ke saath sab khatam bhi ho jata hai.

Manik spoke with urgency and confidence clear in his voice,

Manik- Love never ends. All it needs is to be found by breaking the walls of façade and insecurities that one has formed to hide it.

Their eyelock was broken by Ashi who spinned the bottle again. This, time it again stopped at Manik.

Ashi- truth or dare?

Manik- dare

Ashi- a few words for the woman you love.

Manik stared at Nandini without blinking and said with utmost sincerity,

Manik- main gumshuda si raat hoon, 

           meri khushnuma subah tum ho.

            Jo inn faaslon ke baad bhi zinda hoon main,

            Jaan lo ki mere jeene ki wajah tum ho.

Nandini kept looking at his face with an unknown emotion floating in her eyes.  She knew that those lines were directed towards her. But the question was that what was Manik trying to do? On one side, he had agreed to the marriage proposal and was claiming to move on and on the other side, his words hinted that he was still there, waiting for her to come and hold his hand. Things were just too complicated for Nandini to land to at any conclusion.

Sanket- I'll spin.

The bottle stopped at Meera.

Ashi- Truth or dare?

Meera- dare

Ashi- Confess your feelings for Manik

A pin drop silence spread around as soon as those words left Ashi's mouth. Meera looked at Manik asking through her eyes if she should proceed or not. Manik blinked to go ahead as planned. Slowly, Meera got up and offered her hand to Manik, who held her hand and stood up. They both stepped to the center, keeping some distance from the bonfire. Meera sat on her knees before him.

The scene made Nandini grip the cushion kept beside her. Something in her stomach twisted. Something inside her broke, something dear, that it made her feel completely hollow from inside. But her mind was too restless because of the fear of what she was about to witness, that she couldn't rightly point out what exactly had shattered. She just wanted to runaway but unfortunately couldn't do so. Sanket and Ashi were keenly studying her face.

Meera- You are very special to me Manik. I know we have just met but thank you for accepting the marriage proposal. You are the sweetest guy I have ever met and I know you can go to any extent for the happiness of the woman you love. 

Meera said indirectly pointing towards his unconditional love for Nandini.

Meera- The path ahead might be even tougher but if you believe in your love, then things will turn out to be much more beautiful than you have ever expected them to be. Just remember that the solution to all your problems lies in your love and trust.

Meera's indication towards his and Nandini's love automatically brought an affectionate smile on his lips.

On the other hand, Nandini felt her mouth getting dry. The situation was making her feeling overwhelmed with emotions. She gulped the lump formed in her throat. Her grip on the cushion was gradually turning tighter, even without her noticing it. The smile etched on Manik's face was hurting her more than the words that Meera spoke. 

Meera- Last thing, never forget that the woman you love, loves you back.

Saying this, Meera got up from her knees and gave Manik a bright smile.

Manik- I too love that woman immensely.

Nandini's eyes shot up at him. A single tear drop rolled down her right cheek. She looked down trying to hide the tears pooling in her eyes. The only thoughts clogging her mind were that how did things change so suddenly? Was Manik saying the truth when he told her that he was moving  on? But why was it hurting her so badly seeing him with someone else? It should not bother her as she was happy in her life with Aadhya. And he is the same guy who she had promised to not get back with, then why was the situation turning her weak? And if he was actually happy with Meera and everything between them was over, then why wasn't she able to feel it?Her chain of thoughts were broken by Meera's voice and she looked up to see that Manik and Meera had already settled back.

Meera- okay now the last round, I will spin.

The bottle pointed at Nandini,

Manik- truth or dare?

She had not expected Manik to ask her but she too confidently responded,

Nandini- Dare

Manik was happy that she chose dare. Now it was time to know whether their plan had affected her or not.

Manik- dedicate me a song.

Nandini's eyes widened as according to her, they were just business partners for the people sitting there, but backing out was not even an option. She took a deep breath to think of the perfect song to describe what she felt towards him. She closed her eyes to get over the confusing feelings that she was experiencing and all the recent events played in front of her eyes, she trying to distance Manik, their eyelocks, the marriage proposal, Manik going out for a date with Meera, Meera's confession and his answer, everything.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys!

How was the update?

Anything that you want to say about the chapter or about any particular character?

If you were Nandini, what do you think which song must have suited the situation?

Kindly drop in your reviews or suggestions, that will help me to write the future chapters accordingly!

Inline comments are appreciated:-)

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR BUTTON ANS LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS!!

Next chapter will be updated once this chapter crosses 90 VOTES!! Please can we do it fast as I am already done writing half of the next update;-)

Thank you,

Best Wishes!

Inaayat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Infinity Love! By D.

General Fiction

423K 29.3K 113
Hey peepz! I'm new here. It's my first story. So Manik and Nandini's love inspires me alot. So I thought why not give it a shot by some other plot. ...
36.6K 2.6K 21
❤ It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
243K 11.4K 41
HELLO EVERYONE!!! THIS IS A STORY OF A BADBOY... AND HOW HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND... AND CHANGED COMPLETELY.... I WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN...
78.5K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...