Band Mate Lovers

By Pure-BloodPrincess12

Short BTS Omegaverse Story. BTS debuted not too long ago and they are all developing crushes on each other as... More

Chapter 1 - Toothbrushes and Crushes
Chapter 2 - Vlive
Chapter 3 - Secret
Chapter 4 - Near Heat
Chapter 5 - Heated
Chapter 6: Just Friend's Night Out
Chapter 7 - 2016; The Beginning
Chapter 8 - 2018; Scandal
Chapter 9 - Plan of Action
Chapter 10 - Jikook Vlive
Chapter 11 - Reactions
Chapter 12 - Late Practice
Chapter 13 - Getting Into Fanfictions
Chapter 14 - JM & JK Relationship Tips
Chapter 15 - Telling the World
Chapter 16 - Surprises
Chapter 17 - No More Doubts
Chapter 18 - Bold Moves
Chapter 19 - Mysterious Tae Tae

Chapter 20 - Epilogue

933 30 12
By Pure-BloodPrincess12

Click! Click!

Cameras flashed from every direction as the two men and their children stepped out of the black car to join the others that were already waiting for them. It had been a long time since they had all been seen together in public. They all quickly entered the huge glass building that had 'Hybe' written in a large font on the front. The cameras continued to flash as the grand doors closed and the car began to drive away.

Inside the building, the boys were hugging each other and catching up as they moved towards the stairs.

"Look Joonie! I told you Yoonseok looked like Hobi," Seokjin said as he hugged the boy. "I feel so bad that we couldn't meet up more! Their boy is so grown up now."

"Am I grown up too mommy?" one of Seokjin's sons, Hiseok, asked.

"Of course, baby, you are even more grown up," Seokjin said as he picked up his child and kissed him on the cheek then stroked Yoonseok's hair.

"Well, I believe you now," Namjoon said as he picked up his other son, Namhyuk, who was he twin of Hiseok.

"Guys, the room is ready, I believe PD-nim is waiting for us," came Jimin's soft voice. "Can I please hold Hiseok, he is so cute!"

"You don't have to ask Minnie," Seokjin said as he handed the boy to Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook had continued making music after saying they weren't ready to have children yet and just wanted to enjoy their lives first. It was the same with Taehyung and Bogum but they were travelling the world instead. Yoongi and Namjoon still continued to produce music for other artists but no longer performed on the stage themselves. Hoseok and Seokjin had opened up a restaurant together and they enjoyed everyday of it despite people always wanting photos with them. All the boys were happy and content with their lives.

And ARMY. ARMY was still there and posting lots and lots about them. One thing the boys didn't stop doing however, was talking to ARMYs through social media. They couldn't stop. They loved to see how they had changed the lives of millions of people across the world and how they still continued to do so. How people still listened to their music after 5 years of no new content.

And now, after 5 years, they have come together to hold a special world tour For ARMYs as well as to catch up with each other.

Over the five years, they tried to meet up, but it caused a lot of unwanted attention and rumours of them possibly getting back together so they avoided physical meet ups and instead resorted to video calls with each other.

Once they had all gathered in the conference room, they sat down.

"Welcome back-" Hitman Bang began but stopped and bowed his head.

"Awww," the boys said as they began to stand up and walk to their ex-boss.

The man was crying.

Not long later, all seven men were also crying. This was a very emotional moment for all of them. Including the staff there.

Bangtan Sonyeondan was together again for the first time in a very long time.

"Mommy, daddy, don't cry," Hiseok and Namhyuk said at the same time as they ran to their parents.

"You too mommy and daddy," Yoonseok said as he also ran to hug his parents.

After lots of tears were shed, they all returned back to their seats and continued the meeting to discuss how things were going to go. When it was finally over, the three boys were asleep in a corner after playing for hours.

"We're going to die," Seokjin said to Yoongi and Namjoon causing them to laugh.

"Why did we create such hard dances?" Yoongi asked.

They all stood up and left the room. They had everything planned and ready to go. It was just left with the practice to get it all perfect.

"Well, you don't have to worry about any of that for two weeks, you should all enjoy yourselves and catch up with each other," Hitman Bang said as he moved to hug all the seven members and the three children. "They look like you so much!"

The other bowed at their boss and thanked him. It was indeed true. Yoonseok had Yoongi's round chubby face and small eyes, but with Hoseok's sharp nose and heart lips. Hiseok and Namhyuk, has Namjoon's round face and nose as well as the cute dimples in each cheek. They then had Seokjin's thick, full lips and big eyes. Both sets of children were a complete blend of their parents.

"You know guys," Jungkook said. "I think we should go around and meet our Hoobaes. You guys haven't met them for ages."

"We went to TXT's concert in America last year," Hoseok said as he began to follow Jungkook. "Enhypen are doing great too, and the even younger groups are doing really well for themselves."

The other nodded in agreement. Kpop has grown a lot bigger than when it was their time and it is a lot more accepted than back then. But after visiting all the groups that were working hard, they all went to Hoseok and Seokjin's restaurant for dinner.

"Me and Bo wanted to visit here so bad," Taehyung said. "But it's now even more special coming here with you all."

"Yeah, it truely is," Jimin said as he hugged his best friend.

After a fun dinner party, they all retired to the large house that they will be staying in whilst they prepared for their tour. Each couple had a room to themselves and the three children had a large room to share.

"You all be big boys and get to know each other okay?" Hoseok said to the boys who nodded. "Have a great night. I will see you all in the morning."

The boys nodded from their beds and watched as Hoseok closed the door with Seokjin behind him.

"They must be tired," Seokjin said and Hoseok nodded as they went downstairs to join the others.

Inside the bedroom, the boys lay in the bars in an awkward silence.

"Yoonseokie," Hiseok whispered.

"Yeah?" came a reply in the darkness.

"Are you asleep?" Namhyuk asked.

"No, but I'm trying to," Yoonseok replied.

"Are you tired?" Hiseok asked.

"Or would you like to play a game?" Namhyuk finished.

"Mommy said I should sleep so I will," Yoonseok answered.

"Okay, me and Namhyuk are going to play," Hiseok said.

"If that's okay with you," Namhyuk finished again and the two turned on their night light on and began to get out of bed.

"Do you always finish each other's sentences?" Yoonseok asked as he sat up and giggled.

"Yes," Namhyuk said.

"We do," Hiseok finished causing all three boys to laugh.

"I wish I had a twin brother," Yoonseok said sadly.

"Well... You can be," Namhyuk said.

"Our third twin brother," Hiseok ended.

"Really?" Yoonseok asked as he began to clap his hands together and a bright smile spread across his face.

"Wow," Namhyuk said staring at Yoonseok as though he was hypnotised. "You have a really pretty smile, Yoonie."

"Yeah," Hiseok said as he smiled back at him. "Your lips make a heart."

"Thank you," Yoonseok replied with a small shy smile as he looked down at his bedsheets. "My mummy has the same thing."

"We're sorry we didn't really play with you today," Namhyuk said as he looked around the room to find any toys to play with.

"It's okay," Yoonseok said as he jumped off his bed and joined the other two on the floor. "Won't you feel sad if your mummy and daddy find you out of bed?"

"No, they will just read us a story and sing for us," Hiseok said.

"I think playing with the toys will be too much, let's just play..." Namhyuk said as he looked around.

"Look," Yoonseok said. "I found these, let's play."

"Gonggi?" Hiseok asked.

"Okay," Namhyuk said. "You go first Yoonie." Namhyuk smiles up at him.

"Your smile is also pretty, you have dimples!" Yoonseok complimented.

"So does Hiseok," Namhyuk said as he giggled.

Down the stairs the men had their glasses of champagne as they cheered and celebrated.

"The boys aren't asleep are they?" Seokjin asked to which Namjoon shook this head.

"They're okay," Yoongi said. "Let's just enjoy tonight."

After hours of watching music videos, they began to grow very tired and made their way upstairs.

They decided to go check on the children before they went to their own rooms.

"My heart," Hoseok squeaked as he saw the three boys.

"Someone take a picture," Seokjin said.

"That is so cute!" Jimin said.

In the room, the three boys lay on the floor. Namhyuk lay behind Yoonseok who had tucked himself into Namhyuk with Hiseok lying perpendicular to the two and across the dips of their waist. Namhyuk has his hair passing half way through Hiseok's and the other under his had.

"I think they are getting along well," Jungkook whispered as he took more pictures.

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi moved into the room and picked up the boys from the floor and placed them in their respective beds.

"That was truely adorable," Taehyung said.

"Yes it was," Bogum said. "So cute!"

The couples then went into their own rooms and slept after a long day full of ranging emotions.

***

"It's been a long time-" Namjoon said into the mic but was interrupted by loud screams. "I know, we all missed you."

This was their first concert in Korea and they had just finished their intro songs.

"I love you ARMY!" Seokjin shouted. "I love every single one of you."

The other boys just began shouting into the mics and proclaiming their love for their devoted fans whilst trying to stop the tears from falling.

"I miss this feeling so much," Taehyung said after all the screaming had gone down. "I don't really know if I can put down my mic for real. I purple you. Thank you so much ARMY."

***

"I can't believe it," Jimin said into the mic. "This is it. The last one."

Jungkook moves to hug him causing more screaming from ARMY.

"These past few months have come a lot quicker than I had expected," Jimin continued. "Thank you for giving us such wonderful memories ARMY. I purple you-" he didn't finish as the tears he was trying to hold back just feel and he buried his face into Jungkook's shoulder. "I'm... I'm glad I gave it my all. Thank you ARMY!" Jimin then fell onto his knees and bowed to ARMY and the boys soon followed.

"Thank you ARMY," Namjoon shouted. "Also, I know that you have all been wanting to see our children so... Kim Namhyuk, and Kim Hiseok. Mine and Jinnie's little babies."

"Mine and Hobi's Min Yoonseok," Yoongi introduces and the three boys ran into the stage.

ARMY erupted into more screaming.

Suddenly, all the ARMY Bombs turned off causing a black ocean and silence. The boys on the stage looked around in confusion. Then the stage lights turned off.

Then as sudden as the blackness, three purple ARMY Bombs lit up from the stage; the ones the children were holding and music began to play.

Slowly, ARMY Bombs around the arena began to light up with the beat of the music and soon enough, the place was filled with the beautiful signature purple ocean and slowly, words began to emerge from the ocean:

'BORAHAE BTS'

And the BTS and ARMY symbol on either side.

The boys stood on the stage with their children holding ARMY Bombs and waving to the music. Then tears began to fall at the beauty of the place.

Not thinking anything else could happen, the boys were yet again surprised when lyrics appeared on the screen and ARMY began to sing.

It was yet a truly beautiful moment in life for everyone in the arena. A beautiful final moment with the boys.

ARMY had blessed the boys with their beautiful presence and heart and support. And BTS had helped ARMYs to love themselves and to be the best of themselves. It is an amazing relationship that could never be broken.

💜
🌟✨✨⭐️✨✨🌟
  ⟭⟬ 💜 ⟬⟭ 💜 The End 💜  ⟬⟭ 💜 ⟭⟬
🌟✨⭐️✨🌟
💜

(A/N: Thank you so much everybody for reading this book. I'm so happy to finally complete it. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed writing this but I really did enjoy making this.

As always, I'm open for suggestions for new stories or sequels for this book or any of my other books.

Thank you so much! 💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 16.2K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...
11.4K 581 3
Where everyone in the Lunar pack adored and drooled over the head alpha's elder son Jeon Jaehyun, who was the definition of a perfect alpha and didn'...
31.1K 1.8K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
86.5K 3.2K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...