The Shenanigans of the Dadzaw...

Oleh AWKWARDbisexualPANDA

2.0 lol This is the better, cleaned up version of the first time I tried writing this book. same stuff, just... Lebih Banyak

how things will work
goodmorning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITOSHI SHINSOU
The Wendy's Down the Street
HOW???
Hang out
At Night
Its ok, I promise.
no title /authors note

Bees in my stomach

69 2 0
Oleh AWKWARDbisexualPANDA

Hi peoples!! What i have for you today is high school erasuremic going on a date! as bros of course. no homo. They're both 17 in this chapter. obviously they don't know deku shinsou or eri

Warning! Mic insults himself and doubts himself a few times.

and no manga spoilers please
enjoy!

3rd person pov.

("Hey Shota do you maybe wanna go get some food or something as a kinda date later?!")
"HEYSHODOYOUMAYBEWANNAGOGETSOMEFOODORSOMETHINGASAKINDADATELATER?!"Hizashi Yamada asked, with much swag. Shota Aizawa jumped at the sudden question "Hizashi quiet down and slow down!" he whisper yelled "try to remember that we are in a library" Hizashi mentally slapped himself for that totally uncool attempt at asking out Shota Aizawa. "Right right sorry... but is that a yes or no?" Shota calmly replied, "I didn't understand a word you said so i cannot answer that question." Zashi took a breath "Would you like to go on.. a d...efinitely fun trip to some fast food place later?" Again, he mentally slapped himself. Shota smiled and scoffed "Wierd way to ask someone to hang out but ok sure." Hizashi smiled and his upbeat attitude came back, though he still tried to keep quiet. Maybe, if he does everything that Aizawa tells him to, the exact way he tells him to, he'll(Aizawa) fall in love with Zashi and ask him out himself.    "All riiiigghhhhtt I'm excited!!" "Calm down Zashi we still have to finish our classes first."

Later with Hizashi and Nemuri, still 3rd person, gay crisis time

"BUT YOU DON'T GET IT NEM, HE F R I E N D  Z O N E D  M E."  Hizashi cried. Nemuri put a finger to his lips "ssshhhhh you poor baby he probably didn't even know he was friend zoning you! Now we only have like not even 5 minutes until he's ready, so I'll give you quick advice." She said, and started fixing his outfit and hair as she continued. "Flirt with him, you have the looks and you're kinda half decent at the romantics, he'll fall for you in 2 seconds if he hasn't already!" Hizashi sighed "Even if i do try that he wouldn't notice. He's so painfully oblivious that I could literally propose to him and he'd think it's nothing but a late birthday gift." She lightly smacked his mouth "Don't interrupt me. And also don't try to be cool, just be natural like you always act." Zashi spoke again "I don't always flirt with him, I think that might be a little noticeable. He's not dumb ya know!" She smacked him again(lightly) "Shut up! He's coming, faster than I expected. He really is into you! Just remember your training!" "What training??- Oh heeeyyy Erasure!" Hizashi walked with one arm around Shota's shoulders, witch Sho was use to, but it felt a little more timid today. "Heeyyyyy Mic what's with the sudden use of shortened hero names?" "No idea, but anyway lets SPEED IT UP I'M EXCITED IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT NIGHT"

They ended up deciding on a Wendy's that was pretty close to UA, they just had to pass through a nice neighborhood. As they passed through they both thought to themselves that this one house they saw, looked like a good place to raise a child. Neither mentioned it though. That would be pretty weird to talk about on their date- i mean hang out. They walked in, got their food, sat, and talked as they ate. Eventually getting to the topic of cross dressing, then that led to talking about wearing certain outfits during the dirty time, which led to whatever this is.

"I don't know.. I think you'd look pretty cute in a maid outfit." Hizashi said slyly, not expecting what Shota said next..

"You would too."

Zashi choked on his pink lemonade, face red "whAt-" Shota leaned back in his seat "I said what I said and I meant it."

The blondes face fell slowly "Don't mess with me like that" Shota looked puzzled "Mess with you?" Hizashi stood "Ya know I think I'm finished, are you?" "Yea I'm fine, lets go I guess." They left the Wendy's and started walking in no particular direction. After a bit of silent walking Hizashi spoke up "So... Sho, we're both not straight obviously." "You're just now noticing?" They both laughed, painfully awkwardly. It shouldn't be awkward, it was a normal conversation. Why couldn't they just get a hold of themselves?? Why did they feel like strangers but at the same time a married couple???

"No I knew I just wanted to bring it up"  "Why's that?" Shota wasn't always super oblivious, he knew exactly what was happening ever since Hizashi asked him out in the first place. He just played pretend. "If I don't get my hopes up, I won't get hurt" He would think.  "Well.. how about we sit on this nice bench. Good bench. To collect our thoughts." Good bench?? Hizashi what are you thinking stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID-

Hizashi ran his fingers through his hair and took a breath in an attempt to calm his nerves. Shota was dying inside. "Do you like birds? I really like birds-" Hizashi started but Shota cut him off    "No stalling Zashi. We both know how we feel. We need to talk about it. 

"...yea..yea y-you're right.. Well uh,, I feel.. ummm oh god I'm getting bees in my stomach" Hizashi closed his eyes and brushed his fingers through his hair again. "I think you mean butterflies?" Sho replied

"No because butterflies aren't what I feel!!"Hizashi snapped, more frustrated with himself than angry "Butterflies is this floaty, blushy, giggle filled feeling." That frustration quickly faded "Bees is the uncomfortable and anxious, but at the same time love stricken and buzzy feeling!!(pun intended) It's that fear of rejection mixed with the butterflies.  And right now, I'm really feeling the bees. It's what you make me feel because I don't know if you're actually real! You may not think you're anything special but I love you so much that I almost don't want anything to happen just in case it's not real!" He grabbed Shota's shaking hands "Please be real" He whispered, eyes squeezed shut.

Shota took a couple seconds to gain his composure before pulling the other in to a warm hug. "I'm here, I'm real, my feelings for you are too. Every one of them." Shota muttered what he hoped was comforting words but he didn't know one thing about comforting people. He was surprisingly good at it for not knowing anything about it. "And ya know, you give me both. The butterflies and the bees." Hizashi laughed but neither pulled away. "Is that what they're calling the sex talk these days?" Shota laughed along with him. "You are sooo dumb sometimes." "Everyone has dumb moments Sho" "I suppose that's true"
They sat and hugged for an amount of time that neither payed attention too, and were just now noticing how late it had gotten , and how cold it actually was. "You think we should get home?" Zashi asked. Shota replied, "No we should run away to France" "Honestly, sounds perfect. But it's time to go home."

They walked together, the anxious awkward atmosphere replaced with a calmer loving one, that still hides confusion. Hizashi decides to ask the complicated question.                                        "What.. what are we?" Shota thinks for a seemingly endless minute. "I don't know." He replies quietly, and uncertain, kind of hesitant to admit it. Hizashi immediately makes sure Shota doesn't guilt himself to death. "And that's ok!! Honestly I don't know either.. I want to be your boyfriend, more than boyfriend one day hopefully, but I think we both still have a lot to work on with ourselves first" Shota's face turned the slightest pink-ish red color "I.. I wanna be your boyfriend, and more than boyfriend too one day. But we have a lot to work on." Hizashi looked over to Shota and spoke softly with a smile, "Maybe we can work together? We can help each other through everything even if we don't have a title for our relationship." Shota smile with him "That sounds pretty nice, really nice actually." A minute or two passed and they get to Hizashi's front door.

They hug once more, holding on as if the other would disappear if they let go. After a way too short hug, they stared at each other for a moment. 

Hesitation.

Oh F hesitaion

Hizashi cupped Shota's cold face and gave him a very quick kiss on the cheek, whispering 4 beautiful words to create one beautiful short sentence

 "You give me butterflies"

And turned away, rushing inside letting out the breath he's been holding since they broke their hug. He ran to his room, throwing himself onto his bed, and immediately texted his wing-woman/bestie. 

Beebobapagop: NEMURI YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

Meanwhile Shota was still left standing shocked outside in the cold for a full 5 minutes before he started walking home, unable to stop the giddy smile and giggles that escaped him. Yes people, Shota Aizawa giggled.

***

The end!

Not gonna lie i started writing this at midnight and finished at 5:30am, and this does seem a little rushed at least from my perspective, but it's ok. I feel proud.
I don't even know what Mic's name in the text is but it just feels right.
I hope you all have a wonderful whenever you're reading, and I LOVE YOU ALL

Bye friends!!

This is perfect for this chapter😭🤣

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

404K 14.2K 32
{completed} It's a shinkami story and that's all you really need to know. read it if you like it, dont read it if you don't. Simple really. Denki kam...
119K 3.5K 34
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Mentions of: -abuse -cutting -suicidal toughs and acts -rape -cursing -mental illnesses -mineta -illegale activities ----- When De...
21.7K 493 11
Shinkami. Idk. First fanfic. Updates every weekend. How many times? Idk. Just read it. Includes sensitive topics and will have slight lemon. May incl...
6.8K 153 17
hiii, i decided to make a shinkami story, this is my first book, I am always open to suggestions and I hope you all like this book throughout the boo...