What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

By Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

4

11.1K 465 449
By Eggroll47

"Please enjoy yourselves !" 

Dozens of white clothed tables await, filled with a wide variety of food and beverages, along with a huge cake. Upon seeing this sight, a certain secretary sighs, 'Sasha.. oh how I wish you were here, you could feast on these as much as you wanted.' 

"Oi." 

A voice behind (Y/n) startled her, which then she quickly turns around, "Ah, Mr. Ackerman." she nods in acknowledgement. 

"Where the hell were you ? You were supposed to sit with me in the VIP row earlier." His face looks quite pissed. 

"I apologize sir. But guests such as assistant or secretary are not meant to sit there-" 

"Because of you, I have to handle a handful of slutty brats that approached me. Tch, do you know how filthy they are ? You know I barely trust women." 

(Y/n) lowers her head a little, "Forgive me for making you uncomfortable by leaving you with..them."

She doesn't know how to address those 'slutty brats' that Levi mentioned. That's why. 

"Tch, raise your head. We have important public figures to meet." Levi extends his elbow towards her, then (Y/n) links her arm with his. With that, they begin to walk together, meeting people for business purposes. It has become a habit for Levi to stay close or link arms with (Y/n). 

That way, random girls won't jump on him and he can ask about guests' information to (Y/n) anytime. 

An hour passed, and Levi's busy in engaging conversation with important business and public related figures. (Y/n), of course, stays beside him, greeting the people as well. But behind all of that, she's taking a mental note of their conversation. Absorbing any notable information about business so that by the time she returns to work, she has all the data Levi needed. 

"Excuse me, miss, care to have a dance with me ?" A tall, blonde man with round glasses and a  beard tapped her shoulder. 

(Y/n) glances at Levi, about to ask permission, but the man seems too eager to have a moment with her, "No need to be so obedient, miss." The man chuckles, "It's just a small dance, no one's going to notice your absence." 

"I guess one dance wouldn't hurt." She flashes him a polite smile as they walk to the dance floor. 

The two begin to move on the dance floor, matching the mellow music. The blonde man puts his hands on her waist and she puts hers on his shoulders. "So, what's a pretty lady like you doing there among those men's boring conversation ?" 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." 

He hums, "I like that." He smiled before spinning her figure and continuing the dance, "The name's Zeke by the way. Zeke Jaeger."

'Wait.. Zeke Jaeger..??! He's the owner of the Beast Enterprise !' 

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Jaeger." (Y/n) manages to control her facial expression, knowing that the man she's dancing with is one of the wealthiest man in the world. Aside from Levi Ackerman of course. 

Zeke bent down a little and took a hold of her knuckles, kissing it, "Care to have dinner with me tomorrow night ?" 

"Ah.. about that.." 

If it's possible, (Y/n)'s mentally rolling her eyes right now. But a kind smile and apologetic smile is present on her face. She purposely played with her earring with her left hand. The light in Zeke's eyes died down a bit, disappointment was written on his face. "I- I see.. I'm really sorry, that must've been very rude of me." 

"Nah, this often happens. It's okay- oh, it looks like my partner needs me now, I shall take my leave. I enjoyed my time with you, Mr. Jaeger." (Y/n) hurriedly bows at the blonde and walk towards Levi in a bit of rush. 

Her eyes are skimming the sea of guests, trying to spot Levi. 

There he is. 

Near the fountain. 

Sighing in relief, (Y/n) speed-walks towards him. Her shoes clicking against the stone tile, "I apologize for the wait, Mr. Ackerman. I hope you didn't face any trouble while I was absent." 

"Fortunately I didn't. But I-" 

"Levi !" 

Both the mentioned man and his secretary turn towards the person, who has made her presence known by clinging into his arm. Levi eyed her up and down, then, with his gloved hands, he get her hands off him. He knows this woman. And he despises her, "Why are you here ?" Levi asked with a bored tone. 

"Mmm I got invited as a celebrity. I checked the guest list and your name was there, so I came to surprise youu !" The orange haired woman, as known as Petra Ral, giggled. 

Her amber eyes drifted to (Y/n), who happens to be standing 20 cm away from Petra and Levi, giving them some space and privacy, "You should've called me," she pouts, "But you came with Ms. (L/n). Thinking I was busy, huh ?" 

"So, Levi~" Petra trails off, "Did you notice anything from me ?" She asked him sweetly, hoping that Levi would notice a new different thing she wears today. 

'Fucking brat.. Why do questions like this-' 

Luckily, his secretary has come to his aid. (Y/n) takes a step closer so that she's almost standing side by side with Petra, but a few centimeters behind. She then caresses her own collarbone while glancing at Petra. Indicating the thing that Petra wants to be noticed is her necklace.

After seeing (Y/n)'s clue, Levi's eyes land on Petra's neck, where a diamond necklace is resting on her collarbone. 

Bingo. 

"That necklace suits you." 

(Y/n) releases an inaudible exhale while giving her boss a small nod. Telling him that he's correct. Then she goes back to her previous position, keeping a small distance from the two. 

Meanwhile, Petra squeals in delight, "It's what you got me last year ! Your eyes are sharp as ever, Levi~" 

"Oh, and.." Petra clasps her hands together, "Do you know what day it is today ?" She bats her eyelashes at him, hoping that Levi could understand what she's hinting at. Levi only stares at the orange haired woman with an emotionless face, clearly not interested in this one sided conversation. 

Plus, he's already irritated. 

Petra pouts again, this time with a frown on her face, "You meanie ! It's my birthday..!" She said as she shoves Levi in the chest weakly, "You know.. flowers would just do." Petra fiddles with her fingers, swaying her body right and left. 

Levi only blinked, not knowing what to do. 

'Ah shit.. She's asking for a gift..' (Y/n) groans internally. 

(Y/n) huffs quietly as she purses her lips, resisting the urge to roll her eyes, then slowly walking away from them. And it quickly breaks into a run. 

Poor (Y/n), running all the way to the nearest flower shop, wearing heels and dress, earning confused glances from several people. Luckily there's a flower shop two blocks away from where the wedding is held, thankfully it's still open. 

"Welcome-" 

"Can I.. have some flowers please ?" (Y/n) asks, a bit out of breath. Yet still asking the florist with a smile. 

The florist nods, "What flowers would you like ?" 

"Any flowers," she replied quickly, "A big bouquet will do- aCHOO !" 

"ACHOO !!" 

After sneezing brutally a few times inside the flower shop, (Y/n) rushes out from the store, holding a newly bought bouquet of colorful flowers as far as possible from her. Of course, she sneezes on her way back to the building too. It is safe to say that.. 

(Y/n) (L/n) is actually allergic to flowers. 

-- A few minutes later --

"Awww," Petra inhales the sweet aroma of the bouquet of flowers, hugging it close to her, "Thanks Levi boo ! You're the best." She winks at Levi, who only replies with a nod. 

His ears caught the sound of someone sniffling. 

Levi averts his gaze to his secretary, who's standing patiently a bit behind Petra. Her eyes are a bit red and teary.

'Huh..?' 

(Y/n) sniffles again, this time scrunching her nose and then looking away from Petra. Unknown to her, a certain man is eyeing her face and thought that.. It was cute. 

'Is she... crying ?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 91 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...
12.9K 356 58
NΒΊ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 NΒ°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
232 7 8
After leaving a dead-end job, not-so-optimistic Y/N tries to settle in at a new job at Ackerman Publishers. After finally finding peace and a sense o...
Sugar By ruf1n4

Short Story

63.9K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...