Tensura - Beyond Expectations

By Rimuru6360

A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got rein... More

Chapter - 1{Reincarnation}
Chapter - 2{First Fight}
Chapter - 3{War and Veldanava}
Chapter - 4{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 5{Gift}
Chapter - 6{Ultimate Skills}
Chapter - 7{Hana: My first Human friend}
Chapter - 8{A Day with Hana}
Chapter - 9{Skill Synthesis}
Chapter - 10{Birth of Ciel and Ultimate Slime}
Chapter - 11{Birth of Supreme Deity}
Chapter - 12{Hana Past}
Stats and Skills
Chapter - 13{War}
Chapter - 14{Demon Lord Vs Hero}
Chapter - 15{Supreme Deity Vs Demon Lord}
Chapter - 17{I, I love you...}
Chapter - 18{Goddess Wrath Part- 1}
Chapter - 19{Goddess Wrath Part- 2}
Chapter - 20{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part- 1}
Chapter - 21{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part -2}
Chapter - 22{Veldanava and Rimuru Part -3}
Chapter - 23{Peaceful Day}
Chapter - 24{Snow}
Chapter - 25{World Creation}
Chapter - 26{Seven Souls}
Chapter - 27{Prank and Yuu}
Chapter - 28{Unwanted Guest}
Chapter - 29{Die}
Chapter - 30{Rage}
Chapter - 31{Bottle Up Emotions}
Chapter - 32{Luna: The Elf}
Chapter - 33{Elf Village}
Chapter - 34{The Ice Dragon: Velzard}
Chapter - 35{Memories}
Chapter - 36{Six Saints}
Chapter - 37{Legendary God}
Chapter - 38{The Truth}
Chapter - 39{The Conference}
Chapter - 40{Cold Day}
Chapter - 41{Uran: The Demon God}
New Book

Chapter - 16{Foolish King}

5.9K 165 25
By Rimuru6360

Hana Pov.

After Rimuru left the store the very next day some royal guards of the castle come into my shop, asking me to come with them to the palace because the king wants to reward me for killing the Demon Lord, which was kinda odd because we all know that Rimuru is the one who killed him. I told them, but they said that the king wants to meet me.

So currently, I'm standing in front of the king, I don't like this old man because he is too greedy he can do anything to make a profit, and he did not even care about his people, so what does he want with me? I know he is planning something because my sword is taken from me at the entrance by royal guards because for the safety of the king. What a lame excuse- there are many royal guards hidden behind a door.

<<Notice. This human has malicious intentions toward Hana-Sama.>>

'Thanks, Raphael' So this old man has really planned something for me.

"Your majesty, what do you want from a commoner like me," I asked him while looking directly at his eyes.

"Nothing, I just want you to ask the girl who killed the Demon Lord to work for me and... maybe marry me. I hear that she looks like a Goddess"

He said to me with his disgusting mouth, Is he gone mad? All the soldiers tense up after hearing his words.

"And what do I have to do with all this,"

I asked him. He barely opens his mouth and I already want to kill him.

"We all know you have some special relationship with her, I don't know your relationship but I know she will never refuse you,"

He said to me with a grin. So he wants me to convince Rimuru to marry this old man, more importantly, how does he know about my relationship with Rimuru?

<<Answer. There are four adventurers present here, which all belong to the same guild in which master's work.>>

'Oh, thanks again Raphael you are great.'

"Why do I convince her if she doesn't want to marry you,"

I said to him in a cold voice, all the soldiers have a panicked expression on their faces after hearing my cold voice, but this old man looked ineffective.

"Huh!! I'm the great King of this nation how dare you defy my request," He said to me.

"A king who left more than 700 adventurers to die in the war with me,"

I asked in a cold voice after hearing this he looked pissed.

"How!! How dare you talk back with me, I will make you pay" He said to me.

"You think, I'm afraid of you, I lost the fear of dying a long time ago"

I restore and release my aura because I'm too pissed, Is he threatening me? A hero.

"You," he said, but his adviser stops him.

"Your Majesty Please calm down, we need her, to convince that girl," He said to the king. Is he using me as bait? I will make sure you will regret trying to use me.

"I don't care I have many royal guards here, even a Demon Lord will not dare to act arrogantly here,"

He said to his adviser, after hearing this I started to laugh loudly.

"Hahaha Sorry, but what did you just say, Hahaha, you think garbage like them will be able to defeat a Demon Lord? Hahaha, don't joke with me, I'm the one who saw fighting between two great forces they destroyed the whole mountain area,"

I said to him in a cold voice, but I forgot to fool never understand until it is too late. He signals to someone with his hand, I don't know what he wants to do now?

<<Notice. Master is under a high level 'Anti Magic Area barrier'.>>

'What!! break it.'

<<Answer. It will take at least 20 seconds to break the barrier.>>

'Ok'- With that, I turn off the «Thought Acceleration» but I was too naive.

<<Notice. Someone is trying to attack from behind and there are two people on the left and one in front who is showing killing intentions towards master and preparing to attack, I ask the master to hold them for at least 20 seconds.>>

And after some time I feel like someone stab a sword at my back, I didn't feel any pain due to pain resistance, but that doesn't mean my body can survive this attack.

Dark crimson red Blood started to pour through my back like water the blood started to flow into the floor. My body started to lose energy I suddenly feel very weak, my legs started to wobble I'm barely able to stand.

"Hahaha, you fool now you understand my power,"

The king said while laughing, but I can see the horrified looks on the soldiers' faces because some of them had also seen the battle between Rimuru and Izoren. They know the real power of Rimuru, but I didn't have any energy left in my body...

... My eyes started to close and I was about to fall to the floor, but before my body touched the floor someone catch me in her arms, only by the touch of her hand I can tell her name.

"Rimuru..." I whisper slowly but she hears me, I'm sure of it.

Rimuru Pov.

It's been more than two days since I killed that Demon Lord name Izoren and currently I'm practicing with my brother, I'm teaching him how to control his unthinkable amount of aura and he is teaching me how to control different types of energies. When I'm practicing how to control «Stardust», suddenly Ciel-San gives me a warning.

<<Notice. The link with individual Hana has been blocked by a powerful 'Anti Magic Barrier' >>

"What!! What are you saying Ciel-San"

I said out loud. Crap! Brother must have heard my voice and true to my thoughts he heard my loud voice and looks at me with a confused face.

"What!! Happen Rimuru you look worried about something," He asked me confused.

"Eh? Yes! I don't have time to explain, but my one and only friend is currently in some sort of danger"

I said to him worried. I have to check on Hana soon I can't waste more of my time here.

"Oh! The cake girl, you have to go then. Can't lose her"

Brother said to me, that he looks more worried about his cake than Hana. What I do with him.

"Ok bye,"

I said and Ciel-San teleported me to the Hana location, when I reach at Hana location the seen in front of me horrified me.

Hana is inside an 'Anti-Magic Barrier' she is standing with the last bit of her energy, her legs are wobbling, dark crimson red blood is pouring from her back, the floor around Hana is all covered in Hana blood, and her face looks too pale because she loses most of her energy.

She was about to fall, but I caught her in time.

"Rimuru" I hear her whispering to me in a low and soft voice.

"Hana!! Hana are you ok!! " I asked her in panic and worried voice.

"Hey Rimuru, sorry, but it's time for me to meet my parents, my brother, and the Hero,"

She said to me in a low and soft voice.

"Hey, stay silent, stupid I will not let you die not until I'm alive,"

I said to her in a panicked and slightly angry voice, really she is the only one I have other than a brother, I won't let her die. I was about to heal her, but-

"Don't," she say to me.

"Huh!! What did you say?" I asked her dumbfounded.

Unnoticed by both of them Ciel made a barrier around Rimuru and Hana for safety measures, if anyone here was stupid enough to try to attack her master.

"Hey, R-Rimuru don't h-heal me... I d-don't wa-want to live an-anymore... T-The only r-reason I am al-alive was be-because I wanted...wanted to kill a Demon Lord... before I die" Hana said to me, I was about to use a healing potion on her, but stop because of her word.

"Why? Why do you want to die, you have a cake shop, you are an excellent adventurer and you have me...

... Who will give me the cake if you die? You stupid!"

I asked her in an angry voice, tears threatening to flow out of my eyes.

"I'm ve-very glad th-that you... you h-haven't ch-changed. You ar-are a ta-talented girl, so... do-don't act re-recklessly and most im-importantly d-don't... don't ever change"

Hana said to me, her throat hurt while saying each word but somehow she managed to utter these words.

'You don't have to talk to me loudly just think about it.'

I said to her in her mind through «Thought Communication».

'Hey, Rimuru wants to hear about how I met Hero-Sama.' She asked me and I just said 'Yes'. And then Hana started to tell me about her past life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.7K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
90.7K 2.7K 34
This FanFic will be about Rimuru . his friends and foe's, but also other new Charakters. It depends on the LN but not the whole story. I do not own t...
7.4K 199 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
40.5K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...