The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Nine

8.8K 327 16
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Nine

I glared at the smug idiot in front of me before letting out a huge sigh. "Great, anything else?"

A look of surprise passed his face. "You had a better reaction than I anticipated."

"What can I say, I'm adapting to being mated to a psycho." I rejected Nina's call and put my phone on silent. I would deal with that issue later.

Vladamir chuckled. "Start gathering your belongings. I shall send someone over to collect it."

"What am I supposed to put them in? It's not like I have storage boxes and suitcases ready for something like this."

"Give me your phone." Vladamir demanded completely ignoring what I said.

"Why?" I asked hesitantly as I clutched my phone tightly in my hand.

"I am going to input my number, do not call me unless it is an emergency."

Yeah like I would ever willingly call him.

I unlocked my phone and passed it over to him. He quickly put his number in and handed it back to me. It was silent for a few seconds as we both stared at each other.

"You can leave." I told him, pointing to the door.

Vladamir raised his eyebrows. "This is my house now, you can leave."

"This is my house now, you can leave." I mimicked him as I walked past. Yes I was being childish but I didn't care. There was something about Vladamir that brought out the petty side of me.

I stormed upstairs and went into my room. Putting my phone to the side I flopped onto my head and closed my eyes. This whole situation was messed up and it seemed to get worse by the second. I had no idea what I was going to do about my parents. I could continue this charade for the next few years but after that I had no idea what to do.

Do I just disappear completely, without a word? If I do that then they might think someone kidnapped me or something tragic had happened, they would keep looking for me and never have any closure.

Should I pretend that I died? No that would be too cruel.

Anything I did would be cruel so for now I would enjoy the time I had with my parents and family and come up with a plan later, after all I had a few years until it became an issue and I had more pressing issues at the moment.

@=#~=~#=@

It turned out Vladamir wasn't ignoring me and had sent a tall brooding man over with some suitcases and boxes. By some I mean like 20 suitcases and 30 boxes. How much stuff did he think I owned?

The man who had briefly introduced himself as Sven waited downstairs as I packed. I took my sweet time packing and it felt strange as if it was the end of something. In a way I guess it was, it was the end of my life as a human.

It felt eerily thinking about how I was no longer human. I thought I would feel different or strange but I felt normal, same as I did a few days ago. Maybe it took time before something happened? The only person I could ask was Nina but her situation was different because she was pregnant.

Pregnant. Shit!

I felt my body freeze as I thought back to that night, I'm not a reckless person. When I have sex with someone I make sure I'm safe and I'm on the pill too. But so was Nina and she ended up pregnant.

Could it be possible?

The thought of it being a possibility made my stomach cramp and nausea filled my body.

Wait is that a symptom of pregnancy?

I took in deep breaths to calm myself down. I was making myself anxious for no reason. One- I'm on the pill, two- he used a condom, three- all the Lycans said it was hard for Lycans to have babies, almost impossible so if I think about it like that, Vladamir is practically sterile!

I'm okay, I'm not pregnant because Vladamir is sterile.

"Why would you say that?" A deep voice questioned from across the room causing me to scream. "I apologise, I didn't mean to scare you."

Shit, did I say that out loud?

"Wha- Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?" I yelled as I stared at the blonde-haired man who was leaning against the doorframe.

The man raised his hands up and took a step closer. "My name is Mikhail and I'm a friend of Vladamir's."

"Vladamir has friends?" I questioned as I eyed my phone that was lying a few inches away from me on the bed.

The man let out a laugh. "You're funny, I like that."

I wasn't trying to be funny, it was a serious question.

"I'm here to help you take all your stuff to Vladamir's house." He had a stronger accent than Vladamir and I narrowed my eyes as I tried to figure out where he was from.

"Where's Sven?" I questioned as I slowly moved closer to my phone.

"Downstairs. Are you almost done?"

I grabbed my phone and the man raised his light eyebrows. "I'm not going to hurt you Leanne."

"It's Leah."

"Leah." He looked towards the suitcases and nodded. "Are these done?"

"Yeah." I watched as he lifted four up with no hesitation.

"For the record I don't think Vladmair is sterile or infertile." Mikhail started walking down the stairs and I followed him.

"Can you forget you heard that? Oh and can you not mention that to Vladamir?" I asked hopefully as he passed the suitcases to Sven who took them silently.

"Our little secret." He winked at me. He then stretched out his hand, I looked at it for a couple of seconds before shaking it. "It's lovely to meet you Leah, I have a feeling we're going to get along really well."

"I still have a bit more packing to do." I told him as I let go of his hand. I was going to say something else when his phone rang.

"Privet Vladamir." He said into the phone as he turned away from me.

I moved away from him to give him privacy as I looked at my own phone. I had a lot of missed calls from Nina and texts which I was not looking forward to returning.

Mikhail continued to talk in a different language, his eyes flickering to me at times. I decided now would be a good time to finish packing the rest of my stuff. I was done with my bedroom, spare bedroom, and bathroom. I just needed to pack up the living room and kitchen. I also had a box filled with my important documents such as my passport, birth certificate and qualifications. I didn't want to take them to Vladamir's house so would have to drop them off to my parents before I moved in with him.

I wasn't sure how I would explain this to my parents, easiest thing would be to say Vladamir and I are in a relationship and we moved in together. I would have to make it look and sound believable or else they would think he's holding me hostage- which isn't that far from the truth.

Once I got my locked box and headed downstairs, I found Mikhail waiting for me.

"Is there anything else?" He asked as he eyed the box.

"No, just everything in the living room and the kitchen." I told him as I walked over to the kitchen to get my bag.

"I can get that." Mikhail offered as he reached for the box.

"No, I need to drop that off to my parents." As I put my phone in my bag I decided to ask him about Vladamir. "Was that Vladamir you were talking to?"

"Yes."

I glanced at him before I pretended to look through my bag so I didn't sound too interested. "What did he want? Are we going to his house now or later?"

I could feel Mikhail gaze on me as he answered. "He's coming over now. He mentioned dinner at Draoks's house, your friend is mated to him right?"

I looked up from my bag. "Gabriel? Yeah Nina is his mate. Why is he having dinner there?"

"We are having dinner there." Vladamir entered the room, his eyes trailing up and down my body before turning to Mikhail. "Kak vy dumayete?" (What do you think?)

"Ona mne nravitsya." (I like her)

"Erm hello?" I waved my hand. "I don't know what you're saying and why are we going over to Nina's house?"

"Ochen' razgovorchivyy. Vam mozhet byt' trudno zastavit' yeye zamolchat'" (Very talkative, you might find it hard to silence her.)

"Eto budet ne slishkom slozhno. Ona mozhet ispol'zovat' svoy rot dlya drugikh veshchey. Ona tozhe khorosha v etom." (It will not be too difficult. She can use her mouth for other things. She is good at it too)

Vladamir and Mikhail started to laugh and I had a feeling they were talking shit about me. Mikhail turned to look at me and nodded. "I'll see you soon Leah."

I didn't bother to respond to him as I turned my attention to Vladamir. "Well?"

"Every couple of weeks all the Lycans gather in Gabriel's house and we eat food. As you are the newest member of the Lycan pack you will be joining us tonight."

I had no idea they did that, I knew they all lived close by just in case something happened or Victoria was in danger but I didn't know they all met up regularly. In all honestly I thought after the baby was born and things had calmed down they would have left but they all stayed. I haven't seen Joseph in a long time but I know he's still in the country whereas the other Lycans live in Manchester.

"Does everyone know what happened between us?"

"No, this will be a very entertaining dinner." Vladamir grinned.

"But you told Nina and she's obviously going to tell everyone."

"She did not believe me. She always doubts what I say."

"I wonder why." I muttered.

I knew I had to tell everyone one day, at least this way everyone will know altogether and I won't have to repeat this multiple times.

"I wonder why too, I have always been truthful and have not lied to her once unlike Gabriel."

"That wasn't a real ques- you know what never mind. By the way, I need to drop this off at my parent's house. I'll have to let my parents know that I'm moving in with you so can we pretend we're in a relationship so they don't suspect anything."

"You want me to meet your mother and father?" Vladamir asked sounding horrified.

"Not right now. Maybe in a few months."

"What will I benefit from this agreement?"

"I'm moving in with you, what more do you want!"

"I want more." Vladamir told me as he stepped closer.

"Like what?" I asked hesitantly as he closed the gap between us.

He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand causing shiver to run through my body. His hand then moved over to my lips and his thumb grazed my bottom lip softly.

He leaned over causing my heart to race and I held my breath in anticipation.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked the chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next. 

Next chapter will be up in a few days but you can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate your support!

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7.6K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...
127K 7K 17
A Lycan can not shift forms while pregnant. The danger in doing so is too high. Emma is locked in a cell. Her mate is dead. Her captors want her pup...
77.5K 4.5K 199
Valeria is a human born in a Lycan world. Her mother died during birth and her father died soon after in battle. The only other family she had was he...
1.1M 31.5K 42
***Currently Being Edited*** Due to this, please be understanding of certain changing and conflicting details. Thank you! • • • • • "Every King Needs...