My Long Journey as a Shinobi...

By EmberCode

**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shiz... More

Prologue
Part One - Naruto series
Chapter 1 - Him
Chapter 2 - Team 7
Chapter 3 - First Mission
Chapter 4 - After the Mission
Chapter 5 - Chunin Exams (part one)
Chapter 6 - Chunin Exams (part two)
Chapter 7 - New Friend
Chapter 8 - Something's Not Right About Her
Chapter 9 - (y/n) vs Kagome
Chapter 10 - Closer
Chapter 11 - Birthday (part one)
Chapter 12 - Birthday (part two)
Chapter 13 - Birthday (part three)
Chapter 14 - Birthday (part four)
Chapter 15 - Betray (part one)
Chapter 16 - Betray (part two)
Chapter 17 - Betray (part three)
Chapter 18 - Lightning Cat
Chapter 19 - Training
Chapter 20 - Imprint
Chapter 21 - Promise
End of Part One
Part Two - Before Shippuden
Chapter 22 - New Journey
Chapter 23 - Brother
Chapter 24 - Dreams
End of Part Two
Part Three - Naruto Shippuden
Chapter 25 - Hidden Sand Village
Chapter 26 - Team Kakashi
Chapter 27 - Home
Chapter 28 - Sasuke Mission (part one)
Chapter 29 - Sasuke Mission (part two)
Chapter 30 - Babysit
Chapter 31 - Jealous?
Chapter 32 - Our Revenge
Chapter 33 - Cee vs (Y/N)
Chapter 34 - A Sad Aftermath
Chapter 35 - Confession
Chapter 36 - War Begins With An End
Please Forgive Me!!!
Chapter 38 - Smile
End of Part Three
Part Four - The Last
Chapter 40 - A (not) Perfect Day
Chapter 41 - Gone Again
Chapter 42 - Arena
Chapter 43 - Fight For Love
Chapter 44 - Our Journey
End of Part Four
Thank You!

Chapter 37 - Master of Shizengan

377 11 0
By EmberCode

Author: Nov 1st like I promised. OC art goes to akirashogun on dv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s Point of View

"Finally... Death finally unfairly stole my lives..." I said while looking around the area. But everything is dark.

I release a sigh of both depresss and ashamed. I lost all nine of my lives. I cost the lives of other (l/n) members. My Shizengan was stolen from me by a highly skilled son of the first (l/n) who should've been dead. My last life was taken from that same person. I couldn't continue to fight in the war. I broke my promises. I didn't say goodbye to Kiba.

"Kiba-kun..." I said his name out loud.

"Don't be sad my granddaughter," I hear a familiar voice.

Before I could turn around small bird flames fly around. Making the darkness go away. I finally turn to see my grandfather. My eyes start to water just seeing him again. Soon to be joining with him, his wife, Shun, and even my mother. Grandfather smiles at me and raises his arms out. I walk quickly to his arms as we hug each other. I hug him tighter while I cried in his shirt.

"There, there," grandfather said in comfort. "You did the best you can. It was a matter of time he would finally show himself to you."

"You really knew?" I ask him.

"Your grandmother had a theory when she turned blind. She wasn't sure to trust the clan members, but knew a possible that Naku was involved," he answers me. "For me, I knew from the beginning that you were special the moment you unlock your first Shizengan at a young age."

"Special?" I repeat him while backing away from him. "I'm special enough to have my Shizengan taken away from me without any knowledge that this crazy psycho is still alive. Also dying again and breaking all my promises to not die again! In the middle of the war! I basically left everyone to die! I abandoned my comrades! Even Spicy! Apparently, I'm also 'special' enough to keep abandoning them without telling them! Lying to them too! I even failed the dumb Master of Shizengan for our clan! I cost them lives! I-"

"What is there to be ashamed of?" Grandfather asks me which make me silent. "I ask because there is nothing to be ashamed of. You knew you didn't abandoned no one. Most of them were just impulse to protect your comrades, not to get away from or be better than them. The time you were taken from to the Akatsuki wasn't selfish abandonment or a lie to a new life. You continued onward until you can reunite with them with confidence. A protector with high willpower is what you are. That's what a Master of Shizengan is."

"But how would you know that?" I whip my own tears. "Even if that's true, I still failed..."

Grandfather smiles at me and faces away from me. "Your grandmother should tell you that." He said before the flame bird flies in circles around him until it turns him on fire and disappears.

The flames made a bright light for me to close and cover my eyes. A few seconds later, it's gone. He's gone. Not only that, but the setting changes from darkness to something unexpected. I look around to see I'm on a reflecting water. The water is reflecting a night starring skies. I look down at my reflection to only see a young me. I look carefully at the blood on her arms and red in her eyes. Then the reflection water ripples making the young me fade away. I look up to see my grandmother.

"I'm glad you stop listening to your father's words," she said to me. "Taking all the blame for something never done is a poison you can't remove easily."

"I did took her last life though..." I said while looking back down to the reflecting water. As if I'm waiting to see the young me again. "Yes, blaming oneself is a poison. However, other stuff I did in my life is enough to continue let that poison in."

My eyes looks up at my grandmother's reflection. Her expression is calm unlike mines. I continue to speak, "I didn't stop Sasuke from leaving the village. I let Shun died to Deidara. I kept the secret that Deidara was alive and joined Sasuke. Leading my friends to hate me. I failed again to bring Sasuke back. Most of all... I let the clan down..."

I look at my own reflection now. Seeing the nasty face I'm wearing. The face of someone who tried to do everything right, but ruins it. I squeeze my fist tight and bite my tongue from crying.

"When there's so much poison inside you, it's instant without a cure, but there is one," Grandmother said but I didn't look at her. "That cure is to forgive yourself. Stop thinking the negatives of what you had done. Don't replay the past and wish for it to be different. You'll only die from it."

Grandmother taps the water to ripple again. Showing me a new reflection of me with my friends. It made me smile lightly. Another ripple comes and the reflection changes to two girls. Both around my age. Smiling like they're having the time of their lives. Their eyes glow of blue like the Water Shizengan. I look up at my grandmother who only smiles at her reflection.

"You blamed yourself for taking Naku's eyes and never giving it back," I said to her after realizing those girls are my grandmother and Naku when they were young. "And you knew where she was. That's why you told mother to give her a letter when you died."

"Two blind women... One who's eyes were pulled out from her... One who's sight was taken from her... Both were tricked by the same monster," She said calmly. "When I met Kya, I felt something that's almost similar to Naku. That's the power of love, you know. Your grandfather told me every detail of what she looked like, but a clear answer he gave me was 'She looks as if she is Naku'. You know the rest of the story."

"What about Alexander?" I ask her. "Did you knew he may be coming after us? Me mostly?"

"No," She answers. "When my eyes was stolen and a few seconds before I past out, I thought I hard Naku talked to someone with intense chakra. I later one believed it could be the Vic. I warned your grandfather to watch out and warn the families who are special like us-"

"There it is again! Special! Why say we're special!?" I snap.

"There's nothing wrong with special, (y/n). Rather it's good or not," she said her words.

Suddenly, I sink down in the water. Sinking way too deep like the water in pulling me down. No mater how hard I swim up. I look down below the deep, dark, deafs of the bottomless water when I notice something g coming up fast. It made impact on me and I was going up and out of the water. I look to see that "something" was ground. Right before my eyes, the ground grows green grass and beautiful flowers. That's when I finally look around to see I'm at a setting. I'm now surrounded by a meadow of beautiful flowers.

"Ain't they beautiful?" I instantly knew who's voice that was. I didn't need to turn and look. It's Shun's vocie. I feel my left ear move behind my ear and flower place in it. "I remember when I was trying to get you to crawl. I had to use many different flowers."

I finally look at Shun. He looks so bright and peace. Not a single cut, bruise, and blood. More importantly, he have his eyes back. Nothing like the very last time I saw him.

"You're like a flower, my dear little sister," Shun said to me. "Beautiful. Healthy. Looks fragile, but really, you're strong inside."

"Am I strong?" I look at the pink rose, bright yellow daisy, and blue delphinium. I pull them out from the ground to hold them up. "They look much stronger than me. I'm that one flower that dies so easily..."

The moment I said that, all flowers in the meadow slowly lose their colors and dying out. The sky turn from blue to a dark red. I look at the flowers I'm holding which made me quickly drop them and scream when I saw they're covered in blood. Then the worse, I look at Shun and he was back to what he looked like when he died. Pale, cuts, blood, and no eyes. Suddenly, I start to hear voices. I hear all of my friends voices. Screaming in pain. I quickly pull my legs closer to me, move my hands over my ears, and squeeze my eyes shut.

"(Y/n), you need to calm," I hear Shun said but I only shake my head. "Fear is not something we cannot block out. Fear of Father. Fear of sight of your blood. Fear of seeing others die. Fear of losing yourself. Fear of your Shizengan. Fear of fear itself. You'd face them. All of them."

"No... I just..." I couldn't finish my sentence. The voices of everyone I care about are getting louder and louder that it's hard to think straight.

"You are. You have." I feel a hand lightly pulls my arms away from my head. "Those voices can't hurt you. They're not real. You know you can't always protect them from all dangers, but know that you're stronger with them just like they're strong with you. But whatever happens, they would never blame you from it."

The voices starts to clam and fades away. After a few seconds, I start to slowly open my eyes. However, it's a mistake. The moment I take my first sight, I see blood all over my hands and arms. Then I look at Shun again to see he still looks dead. I start to panic and try to pull my arms away from Shun's grip, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Look at it, (y/n)," Shun orders me.

"NO!" I shout my refusal.

"Look at me!" Shun repeats. "Look at me! Look at me! Look at ME!"

After many attempts to release myself and keeping my eyes shut tight. I finally give in and look at my bloody arms and hands. As well as looking at my dead brother. I release my tears like a water hose while I continue to look at him with such regret and guilty.

"You did nothing to me," he said to me. "We fought our best. You tried to save me knowing there's no chance due to very low chakra. Those Akatsuki were stronger than us. However, the results of what happened that day is not your fault. The results of what happened to everyone is not your fault. Your actions, your decisions, and your words are not your fault. Don't let them take over you. Those regrets, guilt, and mistakes will turn into fear. Leading you into madness and... Well, a scaredy cat."

"Pfft..." I let out a soft laugh after that last part my brother said.

"Haha, so that's what will make you laugh? Cat ponds, huh?" Shun laughs.

"You're so lame, brother..." I said forming a weak smile.

"C'mon, you thought I was all cool when you were little," He complains while laughing. Eventually, he stops for a moment. "Oh, I see. The reason why it made you laugh is because of Kiba. You miss him, do you?"

I didn't answer him. Mostly because he's right. I don't know how long I've been dead, but I really miss him. His annoying cat jokes he made that's more like mean comments. Him calling me "fur ball". His smile and warm hugs. Our memories will never die clearly. Both of us will forever hold on to them. But what will he do without me physically in his life?

Out of nowhere, a bright light shines out for a second. Next thing I knew it, after the light's shine went out, everything went back to normal. The flowers are alive and healthy. Not a single, tiniest drop of blood in sight. Shun, looks clean, healed up, and happy again. Shun pulls me in a great hug and I hug him back.

"Even though it caused you grief, thank you for giving me back my eyes," Shun starts to thank me. "Thank you for taking care of my children. Thank you for letting Alice in your life. Thank you for being my sister."

"Thank you..." I now finally thank him. "For being my brother even when we had a fallen out. Thank you for warning me about the Shizengan even though I didn't listen, but supported me. Thank you for being my brother. Thank you for even stopping me from killing Deidara so I won't lose myself-"

"That wasn't me," Shun cuts me off.

"Huh?" I pull away a little. "You didn't called my name the two times I tried to kill Deidara?"

"No," He answers my question.

"Then, maybe it was Grandfather or Grandmother-"

"It wasn't them either," He said which made my head hangs down.

I don't know why I brought that up in the first place. Seeing grandfather, grandmother, and Shun were too much emotions. Not to much I'm dead and get to be with them, finally. With Shun thanking me, I felt an urge to thank him and it slipped. I still don't know who's voice that called my name to stop my killings. I quickly thought it might be Shun, but it's not him nor grandfather and grandmother. And I know it ain't Naku. The last person I can think of is mother.

My eyes widen in shock and look back at my brother, "Could it be mother? Was it really her?" I ask him.

Instead of answering my question, Shun's head turns to his right and I follow his direction. The grounds shake while the earth forms up and turns into a cave. No light in the inside. Shun finally lets go of me and walks a few steps away from me.

"All truth will be reveal if you go inside that cave," Shun said to me.

I look at the cave for a moment. Of course, I hesitate at the thought of going in there. However, comparing to the other surprise cut scenes, this is much more gentle. Besides, if I go in there, I may finally meet mother. I start walking inside the cave. Once I'm inside, I continue to walk deep in the darkness without the need of help from a light. After what feels like long minutes of walking, I feel the fresh wind which means I'm close to the other end of the cave. Finally, I see the light of it and I was out of the cave.

The moment I set foot outside, the winds blew strong, but not too crazy. I look around to see where I am now. What shocks me is the setting is very familiar. It's my backyard. Next is to see the night sky which are cover in thick clouds. Blocking off the starts and moon. Then I notice the porch has two seating pillows and two cups of tea that seems to be still freshly hot. I walk closer to it, but I didn't sit. I turn my head up when I hear foot steps from inside coming out. My expectations of my mother walking out and reveal herself to me has shatter in pieces. What I got is someone I haven't since I was six. Someone who caused me physical pain. Given me cuts by a knife, kunai, glass, and his Shizengan. Giving me bruises all over my body from his slaps, pushing me down, punch me, and threw objects. Blames me for the death of my mother and killed my first life before he died. The man who is my father. Panic increased to max as I back away quickly until I made myself fall on the grass. I quickly got up to my feet to start running.

"Please, don't go," I hear my father's voice which put me at halt. "I promise you I will not give you any harm here. Please, sit down."

My father's voice is so much different from what I use to hear. His voice was always at rage, deep, and just so cruel with no existent of any small form of nice. But right now, he sounds gentle, kind, and uses the words like "please" and "I promise you I will not give you any hurt".  I slowly turn my head around to watch him place a tray of small fruits in between the two pillow seats like the teas and sits at his spot. He waits for me to sit next to him. I slowly move to the seat and sit down while keeping my eyes on him for anything. I watch his right arm move and I quickly flinch and move away from him until my back hit the door. The way he is looking at me is completely different from before as well. It used to be hatred, but now it's guilt and sadness. His arm reaches to his tea and drinks it. After a few seconds, I slowly return to my seat. Silence remind In the air between us for long minutes. The only winds being the only sound.

"I know I don't deserve any forgiveness or convince you to..." My father breaks the silence. "But I really am-"

"Shut up..." I suddenly let my words out. I didn't look at him while I wait for my father to hit me. When nothing happens, I continue to speak. "How dare you... Now. Of all the days, weeks, months, and years. You now want to apologize for being so terrible father to me? Are you finally going to admit I am not the reason mother died?"

My father says nothing. For some reason, it only made me angry. I look at him while continuing, "You hurt me! You literally watched me bleed and told me to not move! You ignored my screams for you to please stop. For what? A innocent baby was born and she did nothing, but you blamed me anyway. For coming early, giving mother a difficult birth, and letting her give me her last life for the Cat Nine Lives Seal that I had no knowledge of until after my first mission."

All father does is listen to my words and drink his tea with a sad expression. That sad expression he's wearing is only increasing my anger towards him. I stand up from my seat.

"Why are you doing nothing?! Why are you saying nothing!?" I scream down at him. "I couldn't sleep at nights because you would sometimes come in all drunk and abused me! I had to wear my jacket in the hot heats of summer because you didn't want people to know! I killed me! You took my first death! And you planned to kill my other lives! Tell what you think, father! How does it feel that I'm finally dead?!"

Winds start to blow stronger. Enough to almost tear small pieces of the house. The tray of fruits and tea flew away while my father sits still. Finally, he stands up and face me. Instead of hurting me, his tears fall down.

"Grief... is something you can never get over for the rest of your life... Literally," he said while looking at me with his teary eyes. "Losing your mother was the worse I had ever dealt with."

"Well nice to know you got over me with no problem, son!" I hear grandmother's voice from  afar, but no where in sight.

"Huh? Grandmother-"

"Anyways," Father cuts me off to continue. "When I lost my mother, your grandmother, I had Kya with me. Reminding me to not lose myself in the deep pits of sorrow. She knew me well that I would. Later on, we were excited to hear we were going to another baby. You."

"Wow, I really felt the excitement you showed me," I said to him while rolling my eyes.

Father grins a smile, "Have you found someone special yet?"

"HHUUUUHHHH!?!?" I shout my confusion and shock to even hear my father ask me that. "Why would ever ask me that??!"

"Maybe it's to see if you have moment like me when you would lose yourself and do anything to avenge them. Even knowing it won't ever bring them back... Like I did with you in many regrettable ways... And like you did for Shun," My father's words put me in shock.

"It was you..." I said in complete shock. "You called my name... When I wanted to kill that Akatsuki and take back Shun's eyes..."

"Taking back his eyes is one thing," father states his reason. "But giving in Alexander curse on the Shizengan and killing Shun's murderer is something you can't do. But mostly, you becoming just like me is something you should never do..."

The hard winds slowly calms down. Father turns and walks off the porch to the center of the backyard. I slowly follow him, but still keep distance and stand behind him.

"We were told the Shizengan will kill you if you have killed or any greed for power... Even though it's really Alexander's curse jutsu her planted on in order to find those who can control all five Shizengan..." I start to speak. "But you have done many selfish things to me yet still have your Wind Shizengan... Explain to me now. Why are there some who still lose their Shizengan for those reasons, but haven't tried to learn to use the other Shizengan?"

"He used his siblings and own blood to form the curse jutsu," he answers my question. "He planned this long before he tried to kill them. Using all bloods and the curse he created, he can curse all bloodlines in the this clan to sense who's has potential use all five Shizengan, but rather it's four or less, he knows. Those who aren't and tried to have more than two, ends their life. For those doesn't, he's still controlling everyone's Shizengan because his sick blood runs through our vains. The curse jutsu he made is enough to put us in madness."

"And you?" I ask.

"I was already dying that night..." He admits to me. "If you think I was selfish to please Alexander's rights to stay alive because I'm like him, you're wrong. I was choking out blood for long years and try my best to beat it. Until..."

"Until?" I repeat him.

"It unknowingly stops..." He continues his story. "I didn't understand at first, so I continued to hurt you. Then I went all the way with your back and started watching you bleed to see if anything happens, but nothing did. That's when I saw father teaching you Fire Shizengan. That's when something finally did happen, I started to hear voices that aren't my own. Alexander's being one of them. To take your eyes and end you once and for all. Saying Kya would want this."

"And you listened to him!" I scream at him.

"I showed him that I did," he said but it didn't made sense to me. "I went through my mother's old scrolls to see if she knew anything about hearing voices. That's when I noticed that mother theory about Alexander running behind the scenes. That's when I told my father what's happening to me."

"He... Grandfather knew... He plan-"

"No, I did," He said. "I decided to let grandfather think I'm listening to Alexander's orders which led us to that night."

"How... There's no way...! You did killed me in the end!" I shout at him in disbelief.

"He didn't kill you, my daughter," I froze in place when I hear unfamiliar voice. I turn around to see a woman who I have always wanted to meet. "He made Alexander think your dead so he won't come after you."

"Mother..." I finally said it. "You're... Really my mother..."

"Yes, (y/n)" she said to me with a smile. She walks closer to me and pulls me in a hug. "Finally, I can hold you and meet you."

I take in the hug. Enjoying this moment. Of so long I've been wanting this moment. To be finally be held in my mother's loving hugs. Then I feel something hairy in between my legs. I look down to see Momo.

"I only told you that you lost your first life that day to keep you from thinking you have an extra life left. Those lives are not toys, you know. Your mother sure thought it was," Momo said.

"Oh, Momo, you know you were the same," Mother said to Momo then turns back to me. "Alexander did believed you were dead without knowing you have the seal I gave you. Until you used your Fire Shizengan and then unlock your Earth Shizengan was when he found out."

"Father was protecting- Wait, hold on," I pulled away from my mother. "I'm still alive?"

"Yes," I hear Shun's voice as he and out grandparents walk towards us. "Only one more life. Enough to hopefully end Alexander and go back to your friends."

What would happen if I did defeat Alexander? Can I even defeat him? He's literally been on this earth for many, many years. Taking Shizengan to live longer while maxing his chakra. While I would still cough out blood and die again.

"My dear granddaughter," my grandmother walks in front on me. She puts a hand on my left shoulder.  "You, Naku, and myself are gifted with powerful Water Shizengan. We protect those who needs to be protected. Without letting our troubles cloud our minds."

After grandmother stop speaking and gives me a smile. She slowly vanish right before my eyes. Then my grandfather walks up to me. He lends in for a small tight hug and pulls away to look at me.

"Never doubt your strength or that flame inside you will go out. Never forget who you are," grandfather said. Just like grandmother, he also vanish.

Shun is next, "Never block out anything. Rather it's fear or finding out an unwanted truth. Always face them head on," Shun said his words and vanish as well.

"(y/n)," I my mother said. I already know she and Momo are next to go. Mother grabs both my hands and holds them in hers. "Even though we are separated. We are always connected. That goes for your friends as well. I will always love you my daughter."

"And I too will love you my darling niece... But stop seeing that Inuzuka boy..." Momo comment.

I let a tear out of my eye. Watching both mother and Momo vanish away. Now, it's just me and father. I stare at him for a moment longer. Like I've been saying all day, he's different from before. A completely shock that he knew Alexander was coming for me and made him think I was really dead by not killing me. He protected me. The man who'd hurt me and wanted me dead so long, but really couldn't.

"I couldn't kill you..." My father said. "I did hate you for believing your mother died in your hands. However, I couldn't..."

"Why didn't you...?" I ask him. "Your hatred towards me is- was strong. So why didn't you really finish me off?"

"You still look like her... your mother..." he answers me.

I hang my head down and start to hold myself. "Those memories of you with mom when I had my fifth- I mean fourth death... Were those yours?" I ask him.

"Yes...I wish I could show you more..." he answers my question. I look up at my father slightly to notice him staring at me. "Although I know I'll never be forgiven for my actions. I hope you'll never go through the same actions I did. Well, I don't hope. I know you'll never do the same."

Father takes a few steps towards me. I didn't move away or even push him away from me. Once he's In front of me, he slowly reach his hand out. For a moment, I wanted to scream for help. I wanted to flinch. I wanted to run away before he can touch me. But I didn't. He puts his hand on my head and gently rubs it which is too abnormal for me.

"I'm proud of you..." he said to me which I gasp. "Be there for your family and clan. Fight with and for your friends. And more importantly... Beat that bastard. The difference between him and you is that he can't live without power of the Shizengan, but you can. Do you understand that?"

I look at my father for a moment while taking in his words. I nod my head in response, "Yes, father," I said to him.

He smiles at me while he slowly starts to vanish. "Live long, my daughter. You only live once now." He said to me before he's gone.

Meanwhile - Third Person Point of View

"Ahhh!" Kiba screams as his neck is being grab by Alexander and lifted up by him.

After (y/n)'s death, Kiba and Akamaru went head on attacking Alexander. Although Kiba pure love for (y/n) and in rage that she died is strong. However, it's not enough to defeat Alexander. Kiba had used up all his jutsus and chakra to defeat him, but he was no where near it. Alexander had all the power and strength he always wants. All the members of the (l/n)'s Shizengan. The ones who were like him. The lucky ones who can control all five Shizengan. The ones who can make him more powerful. He laughs at Kiba and Akamaru for trying. With (y/n)'s Shizengan in his eyes, he even more powerful. While the fight continues, Jinora, who is still beaten up badly, tried to assist Kiba with little strength she has. It only made it worse when Alexander tried to end her. Spicy, who had stay by (y/n)'s side in hopes she isn't really dead while also grieving for losing her. Protected her but got himself injured more as Alexander made him feel like a unwanted rag doll. That goes the same for Akamaru.

With Alexander's right hand squeezing Kiba's neck up in the air. He couldn't stop laughing the fact that Kiba is even trying to fight him all for a dead girl. His eyes glows of red, white, and dark. The color that suits his insanity. Kiba struggles to break free while his throat closes.

"There's no point in resisting, you weak tiny thing," Alexander said to Kiba. "Why resist anyway? You want to see (y/n), right? You and everyone here will see her."

Kiba does want to see (y/n). But not in the afterlife yet. He wanted to see her alive. He wanted to finish this war together. He wanted to go on more missions together. He wanted to take her on more dates with her. He wanted to admit his feelings to her and hopes she would accept him. He wanted to one day live together. He wanted to one day propose to her and have a cat and dog wedding. He wanted a mostly dog wedding. He wanted to have a family with him if they decide if they want. More importantly, he wanted to let her know that he'll always be there for her.

"Ah..." Kiba gasps a little when his nose notice a scent. One that did smell like death, but not anymore. He grins at Alexander.

"Huh? Why are you grinning like an idiot-" Alexander asks him confuse with an displeasing face.

Kiba cuts him off by forcing his sharp nails down deep in Alexander's arms. Deep enough to get blood to gush out and for him to feel the vains and roughness of the bone. Alexander screams in pain and roughly toss Kiba with full force of his winds all the way to the fallen tree. Next to Akamaru and Spicy.

"You little-"

"You done taking your cat nap, fur ball?" Kiba said out loud, but it wasn't for Alexander.

Alexander was confuse what Kiba is talking about. Until he finally hears movements from behind him. Disbelief, he slowly turns around to see at the distance where (y/n)'s dead body is location. Her supposed dead body. (y/n) slowly raises up from the ground and stands on her two feet with her head hanging down. She breathes slow and a little heavily while her eyes in her hair looks around to look around. She sees Jinora next to her sitting next to her and looking up at her. Next to see Akamaru and Spicy motionless. With them, she sees Kiba who almost looks much worse as Jinora with the blood, bruises, and cuts. Finally, she sees Alexander with glowing evil version of the Shizengan and blood in his arms caused by Kiba. She observes Alexander's displeasing  facial expression. She closes her eyes.

"Master of... I mean... (y/n)... Are you alright?" Jinora asks her. Assuming (y/n) is blind now. Making her to believe she is no longer the Master Shizengan.

"..." (y/n) didn't respond to her question.

Instead of answering, (y/n) takes the blood from her chin and lips to summon her lizards. The lizards surrounds Jinora and heals her. While they heal her, (y/n) takes her first slow few steps towards Alexander. From the distance, Kiba only watches (y/n) walks towards the bastard. He wanted to scream for her to stop and not come closer to him. At the same time, he knows she has an ace in her sleeve.

"How...? There's no way! You don't have any more lives your pathetic orphan mother gave you!" Alexander screams at her, but she didn't respond again and continue to walk. "Your father killed you! And didn't bother to tell me you have eight!"

"He lied to you... He never killed me..." (y/n) softly said, but Alexander hears her.

"You b****!" Alexander screams in rage. "No matter! You don't have the Shizengan! You're weak and defenseless like my worthless brother!"

With all his power, he summons all Shizengan. Shooting flames, wind scythes, water like bullets, large rocks, and full on lightning. All of them are targeting directly at (y/n). While (y/n)'s eyes remain closed, she uses her senses to sense Alexander's attack. She moved from left to right from the winds. Jump on each large rocks to dodge from the water. Then she jumps high and flips from lightning and fire. She continues to dodge every single attack Alexander throws at her while she gets closer and closer to him. Alexander's rage only increases while a slight panic starts to form. He pushes the panic, and the pain in his arms, down as he continues to try to get a hit on (y/n), but no luck. (y/n) got close enough to grab hold of Alexander's right arms and push it up in the direction of the sky while lightning shoots out. Alexander bites his tongue from the pain while taking a good look at (y/n). He knows she's up to something, but all he cares about that he needs to kill this girl. Flames build his left fist, but before he could use it on (y/n), she already read his next move and full punch his stomach. He groans and bends down slightly.

"You know... I know I relay on my Shizengan so much..." (y/n) finally speaks to him. "Even in my trainings to not use it so much, I found myself using it still..."

"Oh, shut your mouth-"

"Although we both cannot fight without them... We do have a difference..." (y/n) cuts him off."I can live without them... Same goes for my grandmother and those who were like her... But you cannot."

Alexander only growls and finally pulls away from her. He blows winds and shoots three lightning at her. Once again, she flips and dodges them and got close to Alexander. Her hand touch and squeezed tight on his left shoulder. Alexander scream again while feeling his left arm numb and couldn't move it. He only widen his eyes in shock to witness what this lower level girl did to him. With his free hand, he absorbs the water from the grass to make five water whips surrounding him for protection. (y/n) dodges each whips like it was nothing and able to get past them for her two fingers to hit his upper arm. Making Alexander to use movement and feeling in both arms now. The water falls on the ground, but Alexander wasn't giving up. He stomps his legs causing the earth to shake and crack in half. The ground cracks towards (y/n) and made her fall straight down. Alexander stomps his foot again to close the grounds shut.

"Finally!" Alexander shouts out loud of joy. "Gone! She's finally gone now!"

"No, she's not!" Kiba shouts at him while slowly gets up.

"Oh? I see you're ready to fight me again," Alexander said to her. "At least be kind and wait until my arms are in full use-"

"He's right," Jinora said while walking towards them slowly."It's you who will be finally gone."

"I see you're all healed up now," Alexander said with a smile curves on his face. "What more fun! So much fun! Not only got rid of (y/n), I will also get rid of all of you! I wonder if I'll even go all the way and destroy the clan and be the all power-"

"Such a loser," Kiba comment which made Alexander's attention towards him.

"Don't interrupt me!" He shouts at Kiba breathed out fire from his mouth. Hitting Kiba, Akamaru, and Spicy. When he was done and the flames disappears, his widen in shock to see the three are unharmed. Then finally notice a shimmering water doom that's protecting them. He looks at Jinora who also has one protection her.

"As I was saying," Kiba continues to speak. "You're a loser all right. For thinking you got (y/n) while she was behind you this whole time."

"What-" Before Alexander could finish speaking, he lower back was punched with powerful force. He hit the tree and other trees after that. He gets up slowly and used the wind to sped him back to his spot he was before.

Once he lands, he sees (y/n) with her head up and eyes open. He pays close attention to her eyes. He knew what eyes they are. It's not a single Shizengan nor using two at the same time. It's the eyes he once had before his siblings took them away. The color of  beautiful glowing light rainbow mix indicting the true Shizengan. One that you can use all five at once.

"You! How!? I stole your Shizengan! It's mine!" Alexander shouts demanding for answers.

"Correction," (y/n) said to him. "It was never yours to begin with."

"What you say!?" Alexander said.

"This Shizengan is given to those who are pure and can don't need steal from others to get it," (y/n) states. "However, even though you were born with it, you still used it to wrong reasons. After losing them, you take others to feel strong again. I don't need it to do that."

"You-" Alexander was about to speak and get up until he felt his legs give up and fell on the ground. "That forceful punch on my lower back was to paralyzed my legs!"

"Nice for you to catch up," (y/n) said to him. (y/n) moves her hand to bend the winds to carry Jinora and off the ground and move her to Kiba, Akamaru, and Spicy. Then she summons more small lizards to heal them. "Jinora, may you kindly heal them up for a moment?"

"Yes, Master of Shizengan!" Jinora said while checking on Akamaru and Spicy.

(y/n) lock eyes with Kiba and he does the same. Silence grows as they feel they're alone together. She knows he is happy to see her again and alive once again. While he knows that she feels the same. Both miss each other dearly and they know that. (y/n) puts a hand on the water doom she made for them and Kiba does the same.

"Can you hold on for just a minute or two? It won't take long. I promise," (y/n) said to him.

"Take as much time as you want. I'll be waiting," Kiba said with a warm smile that (y/n) couldn't help but to love.

"Oh, how sick!" Alexander said before he breathes in and blows out winds at (y/n) while also to fly up in the air.

(y/n) uses one hand to block it and the other to use his winds against him by grabbing him and face down hard on the ground. Alexander groans in pain and hates the fact how motionless his body is. (y/n) runs towards him while her feet touches the grounds to make the earth grab hold of his arms and legs. Then making him raise up high in the air. Her winds helps her fly up to be face to face with him.

"You look so pale from blood and let yourself be poison with wanting to be strong that you killed many," (y/n) said to him. "You stopped my father from dying for blood in his throat just so he can give me to you. I want to know how?

"So what? I'm never telling you!" Alexander said. "What are you going to do? Kill me? You know dear will that my curse will still affect you! Even after death, my curse will live on to many generation after you! Even your kids will die for wanting power and I will live again!"

"I think I know how to end it," (y/n) said to him. "You're right, I can't kill you. Like my friend said it's not my ninja way. However, my partner really doesn't like that you took my life and tried to take his as well."

(y/n) puts her hands on Alexander's head to make him look down to see a big form Spicy run up on the earth towards them. With his long steel nails at the ready and eyes full of rage. (y/n) drops down from the air. while she falls she undo her earth that holds onto Alexander. Spicy limps up and cuts the fallen and powerless Alexander in pieces. Blood rains down as both (y/n) and Spicy lands on the ground. Without a single form left of Alexander remains. (y/n) let out a sign of relief and turns off her newly form Shziengan.

"It's finally over-" (y/n) cuts herself off when she suddenly start to cough hard.

She falls to her knees and while coughing in my mouth. Kiba is the first out of the others rushes in front of her to help her breathe. Once she finally stops, she notice her breathing is still even and her hands are dry. She slowly removes her hands from her mouth. Not a single drop of blood. (y/n) widen her eyes to believe that the curse Alexander planted on is no more. Her and other members in her clan don't need to die from it anymore. Her heads moves up to see Kiba.

"You did it," Kiba said and gives her a tight hug.

(y/n) hugs him back in return, but more tighter. But while they're hugging, she feels him sniffing in her hair. She pulls always from him. "What-Why are you smell me-"

"You don't smell like your dying," Kiba cuts her off and pulls her back into the hug. "You smell like how you always smell. Warmth... Happiness... Love..."

(y/n) feels her cheeks heats up the moment he reveals to her what she smells like to him. Practically, almost admitting his feelings to him. While their heart beats as one for a moment, Akamaru and Spicy joins in the love. Happy to see all the craziness is over. However, it's not over yet.

"Master of Shizengan and Master of Shizengan guard!" Jinora said. "We need to run back to the war quick!"

"Oh! I completely forgot!" (y/n) said while getting up on her feet. "Are all of you healed up?"

"Yes, your lizards not only healed me nicely but also grand my chakra," Jinora said.

"Akamaru and I are ready to fight again," Kiba said.

"Roar!!" Spicy agrees.

(y/n) and Jinora gets on Spicy. Kiba does the same thing but on Akamaru. (y/n) turns back on her new Shizengan she uses the winds to speed up to join the ours to the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: One more chapter to go!!!! Thank you for reading!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
27.2K 803 38
*COMPLETE & FINISHED EDITING* This is a modern version story of Naruto. (L/N) (Y/N) is from a rich family. Her mother died giving birth to her. Her f...
25.9K 795 58
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
297K 7.3K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...