'his Shinigami (Zhan❣ bo FF)...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ bo has been in love with his zhan ge for eternity. even though zhan knows how bo feels for him... More

1.
1A.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16. (version 1)
16. (version 2)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. (version 1)- dazzling dreams...
24.
25.
26.
26a.
26b.
26c.
26d.
27.
27a.
27b.
27c.
27d.
27e.
27e1.
27f.
27g.
28.
29.
30.
{a/n}....😅
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. shini
36. shini
37. shini
38.
39.
40. shini
41. shini
42. shini
43 . shini
44 a . shini
45 . shini
46. Shini
47. Shini
48. Shini
49a. Shini.
49b. Shini
49c. Shini
49d. Shini
49e . Shini
49f. Shini
49g. Shini
49h. Shini
49i. Shini
50 . Shini
51. shini
52. shini

8.

214 17 0
By ruba_rajan

back then

zhan ge dragged me into a room ...my room...... he was still ranting and ranting and ranting non stoppingly...but his one statement stunned me to stop walking forwards.

zhan " do you like it, i did it...i designed your room. do you like it...bobo..." his eyes were sparkling...with happiness but was also in request of an immediate answer

zhan turned back to explain his designer skills

zhan " do you like it...do you like it... nanna always tell me im good at these stuffs so she always asks me to do these thing....designing....do you like it...hah.... nanna told me you like pink colour so i decorated your room with pink colour do you like it...look at this , look at this booo ...do you , do you ,do you like this one...i like lase so i added lase in it..."

suddenly turning towards his bobo still ranting " sorry bobo i had to design this room within one night time , that's why i couldn't come to hosp that day , sorry for that but i will make up to it , alright... nanna told me she would explain it to you , but i told not to ..coz i wanted to give you an surprise...how is it...do you like it...bobobobo"

finally zhan's gaze turns towards bo and meet his eyes to be only stunned , he was already crying , zhan felt scared " yibo..yibooo why why...whya re you crying do you not like it. do you not like suprise....im sorry... aiyaaaaaa i wont surprise you anymore ....dont cry please....." still the pink piggy was hard weeping with his tears flooding his shirt to wet " do you not like this..i will change it..i will change it all , dont cry...sorryy sorry dont cry please..." bo was still weeping uncontrollably " alright alright...i will remove it all "

bo " i love it... " zhan actions were totally halted " ge..."

zhan " ah...what is it...what is it.i ...i .....i."

bo " thankyou..."

zhan " ahhhhhhh"

bo " i love it...."

zhan just hugged him again into curdle and let him to cry his minds out until all his tear glands dry out...

zhan " okay now... " holding that pink piggy within his hands still sniffing his nose cutely " please dont cry...i will do anything just please dont cry..i dont like it when you cry...bobo please dont cry "

again my glands broke , but there was no more tears supply to fill up

zhan again curdled his piggy " arhhhhh okay okay i wont talk...shuuuuuu shuuuuu"

zhan ge just made me to sleep from his genuine actions...

and i slept peacefully curdling him....all night along...

...............

thought it was the first ever night i spent with my zhan ge...

but was never the last one....

..........

though i had my new angelic beautiful bedroom , i was still scared... i was scared of staying alone, the fear still creeped though my veins ,

that they might barge in at any time and steal me away from my nanna and my zhan ge , that really scared me ... that fear made me so insane that i coudnt fall asleep at all...

soon i started getting night mares even if i were to fall asleep... at the most falling sick followed in

those were my deadly dreams....

but zhan ge shielded it for me...he stayed with me as long as i fall asleep

or

sometime he stayed by my side the entire night with his hands clasped within mine... making me to feel safe....

or

wipe my sweat and reduce my body heat with wet cloth , if i had ended up with a fever or a cold

and

even after that , if im still having sleepless night he would joyishly narrate his tales to me until i fall asleep

or

some times he sings for me... his voice was no less than any drug...

it was melancholic soft silky lovely divine

his voice always drown me into my dream land along with him...

..............

soon i started adjusting in my room alone , and started falling asleep alone without my zhan ge's meloncoly .

but still felt those creepy terrors when ever my parent come by to visit me ( well it was only once in a while...) still it was indeed demonic...but unlike last time , now i have my zhan ge with me.my guardian angel.... the moment when my zhan ge learns my parents are coming by , he would sneak me out and take me very very far away...to some where peacefull... and he would accompany me until im ready to get back home...

even now zhan ge still teases me for sleeping with lights ON...yes . I might act tough but indeed im not the one, im so scared of dark that , if at all we end up watching a horror movie just to win a bet with our grannies , i would leap into zhan ge's room by jumping from my balcony and hide within his duvet...

same as alwasys , zhan ge hugs me to sleep peacefully...

but the truth is zhan ge is also a bit afraid of drak places...

so sometimes i plotted plan to freak my zhan ge but ended up getting freaked out by my nannas...

yup...

they always play along with us... they are more and more childish than us in many a ways...

like making us to tactically accept a dare to watch a horror movie by calling us CHICKEN'S....

and my zhan ge would be " what...we are not... " and he drags me to watch a horror movie still sunk within our duvet covering our face out of fear and only god knows when we fell asleep amid the scary movie , curdling and drooling

well not only that...

i too tag along sometimes with my nanna's , by breaking the running water supply of the restroom when my zhange is having his happy weekend bubble bath...

for my zhan ge to end up chasing us angrily , running all around the house still with his wet towel draped around his waist and unwashed soap bubbles all over him ...

he was so damn cutely funny then.... my cute bunny....

i tease him always but never once he stopped me...never and ever...

not only he accompanied me always.... but also saved me a many times...

he was my GUARDIAN.... he still is...

like

comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
6.8K 434 19
Three kids - One Childhood dream - Visiting their favorite and happening city - Shanghai. Little did they realize, their lives are going to change fo...
7K 582 16
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
71.5K 4.5K 55
Wang Yibo, the CEO of Wang Business Corporation is a warm and free spirited person towards his loved ones while he is very cold and strict towards ot...