Just ONE PUNCH?!?! (one piece...

By dynah-williams

The reader is from the one punch man universe, she is best friends with Saitama and was doing the 100 push-up... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: New Dimension
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3 : I'm sorry
Chapter 4 : Sabo
Chapter 5 : She's mine
Chapter 6 : Leaving the island
Chapter 7 : Where is she?
Chapter 9: Tournament (i)
Chapter 10: Tournament (ii)
Interest
On one condition
He's not that bad
Getting to know Doffy
Nervous little Flamingo
Doffy isn't that smart
How did this happen-
New Travel Buddy

Chapter 8: I'll help you

8.9K 318 77
By dynah-williams

He read the note over three times and chuckled out.
"I think I really did speak with an Angel. An Angel called Y/n...."

Y/n p.o.v.

After a very rough two days at sea, I made it to XXX island. I had to fight so much shit on the way here like this overgrown pet lizard. He was pretty violent, but in a way he reminded me of Garfield and the boys. Maybe when I set foot on this island I'll give them a call or something.

The island was so big and busy, nothing like back on the mountain. There were food stall brimming with well...food. Oh damn those fried chicken skewers be looking delectable. The way the light shines on that golden glaze makes it almost look holy. Without even realizing I bumped into someone.

They sorta kinda flew a few metres back from impact. But then got up almost immediately and ran towards me. "Ma'am, I am so so so so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you hurt? Did I ruin your day? I should just bury myself in the ground right?" He was speaking a mile a minute. I didn't get half of what he was saying. He looked like a complete pushover, well natured yes but he lacked a thing called a backbone.

I put up my hand in his face and he quickly shut up. "Hmmm I'm fine but if you wanna make it up to me why don't we hang out for the day" just because I was a hero doesn't mean I'm not gonna take advantage of a chance to get free food.

His face poofed a shade of pink " L-L-Like a d-date?" He stuttered out.

"Hangout" I deadpanned back. I really don't see where he got date out of. I know I'm an attractive potato, but a date on the first meeting. Nuh Uh.

"right.... Um what's your name Ma'am? Mine's Haru (he doesn't actually exist i made him up for this specific arc)" he sounded depressed at the start but his mood lightened at the end. "Y/n" was the short answer I gave.

"Y/n oh that's such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he gushed. Disgust was evident on your face. "Don't flatter me, you little shit" you muttered out. 'this is gonna be one hell of a long day'.

To be honest the day wasn't that bad. It was actually the most fun you've had since you left the island. Sure that's not saying much because it wasn't that long ago, but still. You got to know a lot about the guy. Like he was a young swordsman and he was gonna enter the tournament and something and something else. You zoned out after the first 20 words.

He looked so happy talking you didn't have the heart to tell him to stop much to your ears demise. You guys were on your way to a bar now. It was getting dark and what better way to spend an evening than with alcohol.

————————————————————————————
When you both entered the bar it was noisy and loud. But what did you expect there were pirates here. Taking your seats at the bar stool you ordered. "I have some sake" Har said trying to sound tough, he made his voice deeper and talked slower.

"And Miss what would you like?" The bartender turned his attention back to you. You though a bit and decided to ask for their strongest drink. You didn't know if the drinks were called the same here and there is as much a chance as it raining in hell that you would embarrass yourself like that. "I'll have your strongest alcohol please" you said politely.

"Miss are you sure? because that would be The Devil's Nectar. I highly do not advise such a drink for a young lady like yourself" he has worry laced in his voice but it only pissed you off. Just give me what I asked for and we'll be done. "Sir. Did. I. Stutter?" The temperature in the room decreased tenfold while you were talking. The room silent. The only sound that could be heard was the irritated figure of yours repeatedly tap the counter.

"N-No Miss I-I'll get if for y-you n-now" he stuttered out becomiya ball of nerves and fear. Slowly heat returned to the room. But as the noise level rised so did the trouble.

"Hey how about you leave with me tonight. It'll be fun~" a sleazy bear bell pirate cooed at a young female waitress. Anyone could clearly see she was uncomfortable she tried her best to politely decline. "I'm sorry sir, I can't accompay you. But please enjoy your drinks" as she turned to get out he grabbed her arm. Yanking the lady towards him.

"I don't think a gave you an option" he spat in her face. A disgusting grin on his face. All too proud with himself. Having enough of this soap opera drama. Haru stood up and gently removed the lady from his grasp. "Oi, piss pot I believe the lady said she wasn't interested" anger was evident in his voice. He tried his best to seem intimidating but when the pirate stood up and made their hight difference known. His plan backfired but he stood his ground.

The lady was long gone in the back room and it was just the two men standing face to face or more like face to chest. "Shrimp you ruined my fun. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" The drunken man slurred out. Before Haru could even get his sword out he was thrown across the bar. Breaking a small hole in the wall.

As the dust cleared there stood Haru in all his glory without a scratch on him.... Is what I would like to say I saw. He was knocked outcold and payed unconscious on the floor with ruble covering him. I went over to check he's still alive. There was a plus.

*Sigh*

You turned your attention to the drink pirate who's laughing his head of with his mates. Bringing up your fingers you slowly snapped your fingers. A gush of wind swept across the bar. All eyes on you. "That was a little rude to knock my friend out like that. We didn't even get to enjoy our drinks" you informed the pirates with the most uninterested voice.

They seemed at you and obnoxiously responded "what's a weak little lass like you gonna do about it" you chuckled oh what an original response. He charged at you swinging his massive sword at you. You dodged ever so easily. All his attacks were so predictable. Left, right, right, left repeated over and over again. "AGHHHH STAY STILL" You stopped dead in your tracks, look him in the eyes and spoke. "This is boring" you lifted your hand up in front of your face. Positioned your middle finger under your thumb, you readied to flick.

You didn't even wait for him to get closer and flicked from where you were. The pure air pressure was enough to fling the man into the stone wall breaking it through and continuing to send him flying through three more houses. Looking around you saw your drinks were done. No paying attention to the shocked faces all round the room. You downed yours and Haru's drink in one shot. Picking Haru up and slinging him over your shoulder you walked up to the bartender and gave him enough beli for the drinks and repairs.

"Sorry for the mess" with that you made your way to the hospital. He needed major medical attention.

————————————————————————————

When you entered the hospital a nurse gasped. And rushed towards you in seconds four nurses had taken Haru and were now doing treatment on him. After 4 hours you were finally aloud to see the broken boy. He finally had come to.

The first sight you were messing with was Haru almost completely suspended. Both his arms and legs were in casts and it looked like there was a cast on the rest of his body too. You couldn't completely tell because he has that hospital pyjamas on. He had a worried expression on. Looking truly pathetic.

"Hey..." He greeted first, looking quite guilty. "Yo, so how you feeling?" You tried to lighten his mood but it seemed to only go down more. "I know you've done a lot for me and I'm really thankful but I really really need your help" he was nervous spoke too fast. You nodded your head telling him to continue, not too sure where he's going with this.

He took a deep breath " for swordsmen it's highly dishonorable to back out of a challenge, battle... tournament. I am clearly not going to be able to fight tomorrow. So... So I need you to fight in my... place". He was looking down too ashamed to look you in the face. You had done so much for him yet he was still asking for more.

It was kinda funny to you, the same thing happened to Saitama just with a martiayarts competition. You were always kinda jealous he got to do something so fun. As a result you didn't even hesitate. "Sure. I'll do it on one condition though" his head shot up. Shock littering his face. "REALLY, THANK YOU I'LL DO ANYTHING"this made you smirk but you decided to keep your quite inappropriate joke to yourself.

"Yeah all I want is that if I win the when tournament....you give me the rights to have a lifetime supply of free Jeffery's Baked Goods. Deal?" You were about to extend your hand but stopped just in time. No need to embarrass yourself infront of someone who looks up to you. Not even batting an eye he agreed "DEAL"

"Now if you excuse me I have to go shopping for a disguise. You do wear a kimono right" you weren't quite sure as you weren't exactly listening quite well while he was talking. "Yeah, that's right remember it's blue and black 'kay" you nodded leaving the room. Time to hunt down a disguise.

————————————————————————————
I went from store to store looking for bandages, but my dumbass never thought to visit a clinic. I really should have started with one. They looked at me like I was stupid, but what's so wrong with buying bandages for incase of emergencies. Guess these people haven't been in life or death situations. Okay I'm kinda getting off topic. Main point at the end of the day I found what I needed.

You found a beautiful kimono, but sadly you couldn't find any with Ain black trousers (don't know how to call the bottom half). Instead with was thinking vertical black and white stripes. The blue over coat nicely covered your wrists and a little of your palm. On the shoulders there was a small circle with a poofy like cross in it that mad me feel classy.
(Here's a picture cuz that description was proper crap on a page)

Also finding there was no way to hide your overwhelming overflowing amazingly wonderful feminine charm, note the sarcasm. You just thought you'd look edgy with a mask. You ended up find a pretty badass skull one. That fit perfectly with your kimono.

(Sauce: Berserk of Gluttony)

With that done you end up going back to the hospital, so Haru can give you a summary of what you're actually meant to do.
————————————————————————————
You walked in like a boss. All eyes were on you and you could swear you heard some of the nurse say you had big dick energy. That is a complement I'm willing to take for once in my life.

Opening up Haru's hospital room door. By the look on his facei could tell he didn't recognize me. That's a good start. Lifting up the mask and having a goofy grin on I say " Its me Y/n, you know the person entering the tournament for you"

"A-ack Y/n that's you. You really outdid yourself. I knew it was a good decision to ask you for help" Haru was grinning ear to ear like a downright idiot. But in a way you could say it was....cute. Reminded you of Luffy's stupid grin.

" Go on complement me more" I said batting my eyelashes and looking sweet. But before he actually could I cut him off revealing why I was actually back. "You know I came back because I sorta realized I don't know how the hell the tournament works. So I was. Hoping you could explain it in 20 words or less"

"Oh yeah, sometimes I forget your not a swordsman. Basically this tournament is a knockout. Last one standing you know. There's gonna be a bracket and you just have to beat whoever your opponent is until there's only two left-" as he was about to continue I cut him off.

"Ah ah ah that's way more than 20 words but I get the gist. Thanks" before she could even have a chance to respond I was gone. Leaving no trace behind.

"Well then Y/n I wish you the best of luck" Haru said quietly to no one in particular.

AN: well this took kind of long to get out. Low-key was just procrastinating the when time. Sorry. Also I know none of the main characters appeared in this chapter but it was mainly to set the seen. Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. Don't forget to vote and comment.
From you sleep deprived

Author-chan~

~2276~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 369 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
84.9K 2.2K 27
꧁ "𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 " -𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 ꧂ ꧁ I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...
14.5K 507 10
ONE PIECE VARIOUS X ISEKAI OP! READER "when I say I want to die, you are suppose to comfort me...NOT ACTUALLY END MY LIFE!!" "....𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺?" "DON'T...
1.6K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...