✔︎ With You 'till The End (BK...

Autorstwa BeanQueen_29

This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and... Więcej

Info: Read
1: Cruel World
2: Long way From Home
3: Our Core
4: Disbelief in Ones Heart
5: Lone Wolf
6: Potential Enemy
7: Two Minds and One Thought
8: Special Day
10: Your Gift of Warmth
11: Nightmares and Daydreams
12: Questions in One's Mind
13: Don't Leave
14: Company
15: Freedom is Key
16: What is Dear to Me
17: Closer Than Ever
18:Mapping out a Plan
19: Our Own World
20: What's to Come
21: Persistent Memories
22: Running Low
23: Saviour
24: Family Reunion
25: Finding Good in the Bad
26: Different Fears

9: Unbelievable encounter

1.2K 88 126
Autorstwa BeanQueen_29

It was easy in the beginning, avoiding all the bups and rocks but it was starting to get a little hard when the roots were sticking up from the ground and covered with a layer of slippery substance.

Katsuki went to jump off one of the roots, but his foot got caught, making him fall on a rock, letting out another seating cry when he felt something sharp gash at his side.

"Gha! Shitshitshitshit. Haaah ha- fuck" katsuki heaved as he pressed a hand over the wound on his side before retracting it and seeing his palm covered in blood. He cursed again and placed a hand on it again.

"Perfect place to die' my ass" Katsuki seethed as he got back up from the floor, taking off the bandana that was around his mouth and replacing the sleeve that was wrapped around his leg with it. He decided to walk instead, seeing that the woman was going in one direction, while loading all of his things back up and once he was all done, he placed his bloodied hand back on his side to apply pressure on it while limping his way through the forest.

He walked for a little bit, throwing bits and pieces of his bandages or clothes and attaching them on the trees so his friends could come and find him. He was about to just turn around and leave the woman alone but he stopped when he heard the heavy breathing from up ahead. He had to be careful with his movement to try and stay quiet and not slip again like the last few times before he rounded a tree, keeping his breaths quiet. He peaked his head and saw the same brunette from before with her hands on her knees and panting, a small pool of blood towards her left side as she stood on a small, concrete road that was about a few feet wide

"Ah- wow I haven't ran that long in forever" she said as she made her way towards the same tree where Katsuki was before slamming against it.

Katsuki grinned as he made quik movements of grabbing her arm and yanking on it towards the direction of the small road. He heard her cry out and grip at his hand that was holding her arm but Katsuki quickly encased her in a choke hold, holding his knife at her throat.

"Aren't you a fast one to catch" Katsuki said, swallowing as he panted right next to her ear, tightening his grip on her arm when she made a movement.

"Ah-!"

Katsuki glanced at the small tickle at his fingers and noticed that some droplets of blood dribbled between them where he was holding her arm. The girl seemed too weak to do anything so Katsuki made quick work of checking for any weapons but didn't find any.

"You better hide before someone comes and kills you" the girl spoke, making Katsuki snicker and pointing the knife at her throat again, the edge of it barely touching the skin on her neck.

"Too bad you're not the only one that has friends." Katsuki said before he heard rustling and shouting from ahead before two figures popped up, wearing all black. Katsuki backed away with the woman still in hand, recognizing that it wasn't any of his friends and adjusted the knife at her throat again but hid behind the girl's head so they could shoot him without killing her too.

"Uraraka you ok?"

The voice was a little muffled from the gas mask that the two men were wearing and Katsuki felt the girl's grip on his arm tighten as she nodded her head from the question. But, something felt familiar. The name uraraka sounded familiar to his ears but he shook it away to think about it another time.

He glanced over towards the two males, the height difference being the first thing he noticed even though they were both crouching slightly as they held their shotguns up to their face. They were also matching with the all black uniform, bulletproof vest, gas mask, dark grey pants with black belt and straps. He also noticed the shoes and the kneepads they wore, to say that Katsuki might be able to make it out alone, was most likely impossible since it was three against one and he had two bleeding wounds, a bullet in his thigh, and a large, pulsing gash on his side.

Katsuki, though, tightened his grip around Uraraka when he saw them approach him.

"Back the fuck off." Katsuki warned, uraraka whimpering a little when she felt the blade dig into her skin. The two didn't move but they kept aiming their guns at him, ready to blast him as soon as they got the chance.

Though, Katsuki watched with one eye as the shorter one of the two started lowering their weapon and stood up straight as he kept switching his gaze from his knife to his eye. Katsukis vision turned a little blurry from the blood loss but he kept strong and continued to keep his guard up. The taller of the two glanced over towards his friend when he saw him lowering his weapon.

Katsuki didn't move from his position, grounding his feet as his eyes were focused on the shorter male, seeing how he blindly reached for his friend's gun and lowered it down, a sign to not shoot, before he started slowly walking towards him. Katsuki only backed away, yelling at him to not get any closer until the boy stopped and reached for his gas mask and slowly pulled it off, revealing his luscious green hair and wide green eyes.

And that's when katsukis world came crashing down.

The knife he had in his hand dropped to the floor with a clank and released the woman from his hold, making her run towards the taller of the two and panting. Katsuki simply stared at the greenhead in amazement, standing completely still as he looked into the eyes he longed to see for years.

"K-... kacchan..."

Katsuki teared up at the name and immediately closed the space between the two and wrapped his arms around the still shorter male, ignoring how the other immediately raised his gun back up from the sudden movement

"I-It's you... It's really you!" Izuku said as he wrapped his arms around katsukis torso tightly, both their bodies lowering and dropping to the floor onto their knees.

Katsuki held the back of Izuku's head with one hand while the other was placed on his shoulder blade, squeezing him in his arms like never before. His wide eyes were slightly watery as his fingers ran through Izuku's hair before he let out a breathy laugh as he squeezed Izuku close to him. Happy that those eyes belonged to Izuku, that nickname came from Izuku, his weird green hair was Izuku's... his smell, his skin, his freckles, his hands, his arms- all belonged to Izuku. Not his mother, not Katsuma, not Mahorors, but Izuku's. He's wished for this day to come ever since he got out of that bunker, spending his days looking around for clues until he decided to travel and hopefully find him once again. He was at a loss for words when he had finally found what he was looking for.

Izuku started crying, his shoulders shaking as he gripped the fabric of the back of Katsukis shirt. His eyes shut as he kept crying, allowing his tears of joy flow down his cheeks as he kept himself close to Katsuki, never wanting to let go. He felt Katsukis large hands running through his hair, making him all the more happy as he just kept hugging Katsuki from the dirty floor, not caring how embarrassing this was for his two other friends. He hasn't seen Katsuki in over three years so nothing was going to stop him from reuniting with his friend. However, he felt Katsuki pull away a little and rest his head on his shoulder making his arms slip away from around Katsuki.

"Kacchan? A-are you ok?" he asked with a small sniffle as he tried getting a better look at why Katsukis breathing was uneven. He placed his hands on katsukis shoulders and slowly pulled him off of him and heard the blonde wince before he plummeted to the floor with a loud thud.

"KACCHAN!"

Katsuki heard the shout coming from Izuku, but his focus was on keeping his hand pressed firmly on the still bleeding gash while lying on the floor slightly curled up from the cramps. His whole body was buzzing, he could hear his heart pounding in his ears, his slow breaths, and how his leg and side pulsed in pain with his adrenaline subsiding from all the running. He felt his body being turned and his hand pulled away but he winced and let out another huff as he put his hand back where it was.

"Shit- mmmfuck" Katsuki muttered, immense pain going through his whole body suddenly. His vision blurred even more making him see doubles of everything as well as making them blurry away into mixed colors.

"Iida, pick him up and take him back to the house. Uraraka you go with" Izuku said sternly to both of his friends behind him.

"Midoriya, I don't think-"

Izuku shot the blue haired male a deadly look, making him sigh and give a nod, placing his weapon behind him before making his way towards the almost passed out blond, crouching down and picking him up.

Izuku nodded over to Iida and watched him take the katsuki away where they had come from before his eyes landed on Uraraka who looked a little troubled. Izuku let out a breath through his nose as he approached her with a knowing look.

"You follow Iida," Izuku said again, more softly towards her. She nodded before she gave a small kiss onto his lips, izuku being the first to pull away as he ushered her to go. The brunette complied and followed the other male while holding her arm.

Izuku nodded as he brought his attention back towards the road and forest when he heard shouting before he spotted a redhead looking around frantically before he saw Izuku with an angry expression on his face. Izuku stood his ground while clutching his gun in his hands as he stared right back to the red head.

"Over here!"

Izuku took a few steps back when he saw multiple heads pop into view before the small road was filled with different people, izuku being in the middle of the semicircle with Guns all pointed at him.

"Hand him over" the redhead spoke from the middle of the group.

"I can't do that yet. He's injured and my friends are taking him to go get treated.'' Izuku responded sternly as he simply held his gun but pointed to the ground.

"We can do that ourselves now, hand him over" The redhead spoke again while continuing to point his gun at Izuku, the grenette putting his hands up.

"I'm not a threat. I've known Katsuki way longer than you have" Izuku said as he looked at the group around him, wanting to smile at how many friends he had made but had to hold back considering the serious situation at hand. The redhead scoffing a little.

"Ok. you seem reasonable enough to understand how hard it is to believe your statement. You're going to have to be more clear if you want to prove that." The Redhead spoke again, making Izuku take note that he was most likely the leader.

"Fine. His name is Katsuki Bakugou, he is an 18 year old teenager with a short temper. He refuses to talk to anyone about his feelings and hides a lot of his emotions through anger. His favorite thing to do is Mountain climbing and his favorite thing to eat is anything that has spice in it. His mother is Mitsuki Bakugou and his father is Masaru Bakugou but his father died when he was seven leaving him with only his mother. He's super skilled with cooking, fixing jammed guns, of all kinds, throwing, running, writing, and a lot of other things. He's super strict about personal space and loves competition, no matter how small. How's that for proving?'' Izuku finished with a small smirk and crossed arms as he looked at the red head smugly and before he lifted up a finger when the blonde was about to speak.

"Sorry. His birthday is today so that means that he's 19 not 18. My mistake" Izuku finished again watching as the redhead gave a sigh as he relaxed, placing his weapon down at his side.

"I didn't even know most of what you said but- yea, bakugou is pretty closed off person so i guess that checks out." the redhead said before he reached out a hand towards the grenette.

"Eijiro Kirishima by the way" he said with a smile making Izuku do the same and gratefully take his hand in his own.

"Izuku Midoriya. I never thought Kacchan would make this many friends and stick to them" Izuku said after he pulled away as he looked over towards the group, grateful that all of their guns were lowered as well.

"Kacchan?" the bright blonde asked in confusion, making Izuku give off a small blush as he looked at him, scratching his neck nervously.

"Y-yea. We kinda have nicknames for eachother since we've been together for so long." izuku said before the girl with pink hair gasped a little.

"Kat never told us anything about a boyfriend!" She said in slight offense making Izuku blush all the more at teh term and wave his hands around.

"N-no no! You got it all wrong! W-were not anything like that! I-i meant that we lived toghether- w-with other people!- for so long. Not to-together together... oh god" izuku said frantically before hanging his head low from embarrassment.

"I see you guys up ahead" a voice said through all of their walkie talkies before they heard a running engine from down the road. Everyone turned and waved except for Izuku who just stood behind the group, wondering how many more people there were. He watched as the same, green painted truck came to a stop right in front of the group before a familiar head of heterochromatic hair came out of the truck, asking where Katsuki was before everyone pointed over towards Izuku.

"Todoroki?'' Izuku asked, astounded, making the other male stop in his tracks and look at the green headed male.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki questioned before he watched Izuku smile up at him and approach him.

"Replace me with these guys, are we?" Izuku teased the other with a face of slight realization.

"Oh n-no I just-"

"I was joking Todoroki. I'm not offended or anything, I just missed you. We all did, '' Izuku said as he went over to shake his hand. "But it's ok. I forgive you" izuku said with a small reassuring smile towards the other, todoroki relaxing a little.

"Thanks" he said as he shook the other's hand before turning towards the others with a quirky brow.

"What?"

"Maybe the fact that you and bakugou know him and that we would most likely be dead if we shot him. What the hell man! You could have told us you knew this guy!" Denki said sarcastically, making Todoroki a little confused.

"Bakugou? What does Midoriya have to do with bakugou?" he questioned, making the others sigh a little before waving him off.

"Speaking of, wanna go see him?" Izuku asked as he interrupted the whole facade. Everyone agreed and hopped in the truck, Todoroki driving and Izuku sitting in the passenger seat before they drove their way down the small road until they reached a decent sized home. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

182 8 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...
399K 11.2K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...
13.7K 268 13
Izuku Midoriya, the middle school student, disappears mysteriously. It is most likely a suicide, as a note and a blood stain are found by the school...
46.1K 1.6K 31
BNAH FANFICTION BAKUDEKU Omegaverse au. ❗❗THIS IS ALSO ON AO3 AND FANFICTION.NET ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS ARE ON MY PROPHILE.❗❗ 『Arc1』 Izuku Midoriya or...