[DISCONTINUED] Sail On | Diav...

By Kchschsch

A request for his hand. A rejection of the proposal. A cycle of events turns into a small relationship. A sma... More

What
Nice opinion. One small problem. I am outside of your house at 3 AM.
A Better Love Story Than Twilight
Curse you Celestia!
6 feet tall and not that strong
Everyone ask why is love but no one ask how is love
Trade offer, you give me paper work. You receive me sleep-deprived.
Waaaaahhhh
[B]oiled Tea, [D]iavolo, [S]adism and [M]an, english is hard.
Holy crap, finally, plot development...? Ah no, just dialogue. Disappointment...
Erosion /əˈrōZHən/ The gradual destruction or diminution of something.
I was here
[LAST DRAFT] Welcome Back

STORYTIME LET GOoOooOo!:(!!!*^;/\>!!]()$)*g(gg*

1K 11 2
By Kchschsch

Creak creak...

...

Creeeak...

"Hm...? Lucy...?"

"No, mother...It's Lilly."

"Oh, Lilly? What brings you down there here?"

"U-Um, well...I can't fall asleep."

*Sigh* "You can't sleep? Perhaps, you shouldn't had that candy before then..."

"N-No, that not it! I'm just...restless!"

"Really, huh?"

"Y-Yes."

"Well since you can't fall asleep...do you want to sit here with me?"

"Yeah...Um- can you read me a story?"

"A story? Well, I'm not well-versed in fairytales...but there this fairytale that I always remember from the church. Perhaps, that will do?"

"Anything will work."

"Alright then, come here, Lily. Let mommy read you to sleep."

——————————————————————————

Once upon a time, there was a little girl born from stars and dust. 

And she lives in our world!

Well, our world before it was what it was today.

Back then, our world was just rocks and grey skies. 

So, the girl added color to our world.

Red, orange, yellow...All the colors that you know!

Those colors then became our land, our ocean, our skies...Everything that you can imagine!

But in the end, even with such a  colorful world, she felt like something was missing...

It was a strange feeling...A feeling never felt before.

I-It was overwhelming...

A blessed and cursed idea came to her head.

What if she made beings like her?

Ah, but how do we do that?

I'm not sure, but let's try, shall we?

So we weaved three friends.

All with nothing in their heads, but her precious ideas spilt through them...

And assign each one to each part of the world.

Dike, friend of the ocean...she shall be the strongest! With a tail that can sweep injustice off their feet, and horns unbreakable like her resolve, she shall be her second-in-command! Her greatest source of advice! Her sword! The queen of the chessboard! The strongest!

Azarel, friend of the sky...he shall be the gentlest, but strong enough so the wind can't blow him away! His wings should be so beautifully big that they cast a big shadow, not as a sign of uneasiness, but as a means of protection. He shall be the messenger. An injured bird. A soft white cloud that hang over both sky and land. 

Oizys, friend of the land...she shall be selfless and persistent, always finding the light in everything, even at the most dangerous cost. Her ears shall be long to show her receptiveness and her readiness to guide people to hope.

She then gave them her seed of creation, and send them off on their own journeys.

Dike immediately created a kingdom of her own, people of her kind, people who could uphold Justice like her!

Azarel created a small group of friends for himself, inspired by the birds The Celestia made herself. 

Oizys...didn't understand to use her powers...B-but, it's not like loneliness is a bad thing, right?

"Huh, why haven't you done anything with your piece yet?" The Celestia asked one day. 

"I can't think of anything..." Oizys said gloomily, "And b-beside, your creations are already beautiful enough. What if I were to ruin them?"

"No such thing!" The Celestia exclaimed, "You don't know if they're going to be ugly if you don't try!"

Oizys titled her head, "Well..."

"Come on! Come on!" The Celestia persisted, "It doesn't have to be a masterpiece! Just make something! Anything!"

Oizys backed away, a little afraid of the goddess's excitement, but also in awe of her purity, "Well, it wouldn't hurt to try..."

She held her hands out, and begin to chant a couple of words. Words that absolutely meant nothing, but were there to focus her mind. She steadied her breath, and begin to fuse colors in her mind. Colors that could form something...anything...

There was something there...There-!

It was then suddenly-!

...

That nothing absolutely happen.

The Celestia pouted, "Oh, that's a shame..."

However, she immediately snapped back to her bouncy self, "But that's okay! You can always achieve everything if you try hard enough."

"..."

Can...I...?

Days would then turn into weeks. Then weeks into months. 

Oizys would sit on the highest tree to look out on her land, but none of it was her creation. Only The Celestia.

"Ah, perhaps you only need a little inspiration!" A cheerful voice exclaimed, interrupting her solitude. 

Oizys sighed, this time with annoyance, "My Goddess, everything I have attempted has come out futile," her elf ears seem to droop down, "Perhaps, I am what you called...a mistake?"

"What?!" 

The goddess grabbed the elf by her cheeks harshly, causing the elf to yelp in surprise and slight throbbing pain. 

"There are no mistakes in the world, Oizys! Only...happy little accidents!" (I feel like you stole that from somewhere...)

Oizys slightly averted her eyes.

"Look at me! Look at your goddess!"

She immediately snapped back to her goddess's eyes.

"You're just different, that's all! So what if you're slower? Perhaps, that your brain dreaming up the most beautiful thing known to man- Um- the future men you would have!"

Oizys couldn't help but slowly succumb to her goddess's eyes. It was the first time she ever stared into her creator's eyes so deeply before. 

Opposite of a black hole, instead it was like a beacon of light outwardly shining out. A light that no one could trample, but only one could look at it and realize there is still a way to reach enlightenment even in seemingly the most darkest time.

Such gleaming eyes with hope...and purity...

Perhaps...

It wouldn't hurt go to on longer, would it?

As if the goddess's eyes transferred into the elf's feelings, Oizys pumped her fist up, her eyes widen up like the goddess's eyes, now shining with pride and glory. 

"I won't fail you, Celestia!"

"Yes, that's the spirit!"

As the duo separated their small victory, a grey cloud hovering over them rumbled a little.

"Our creator is willing to lend an eye to a waste of breath...But not even glance at our creations?"

The rumbling cloud bit his lip.

"Hmph, how hypocritical...What's the point of creativity if nobody notices or cares?" He shifted his legs, before letting out a bitter laugh, "Or is it perhaps a bias to something that matters more?"

The cloud looked up at his piece of property, "Blue and white...Were the only colors you gave to me, but why does the one who can't seemingly think of any colors have all of them in her possession?"

A thunderstorm was brewing in the sky. No such thing has existed before. 

It was supposed to be a paradise. A place of peace and unity. 

Yet, unity can't last with people with differences, hm?

As Oizys slowly begins to refine her powers, The Celestia seems to slowly distance herself from the other guardians to support her.

A child's eagerness and purity is their worst enemy, but also their best friend. It can bring beautiful memories, but it can bring harm to other people, especially to other children. 

You didn't forget that "youth" can come in all shapes and forms, right?

Alas, the day came when nature first became a threat to humanity...

"Creator!"

A voice boomed from above. 

The Celestia look up to see a woman with iron fists, pupils swirling rapidly, and horns unequal from each other. 

"Dike?"

Dike smiled bitterly at her goddess, "Creator... You told me I was your advisor, right? Your sword?"

"Y-Yeah."

The dragon hopped down and glared at her creator, "So...May I give you a word of advice?"

"Sure...?"

Dike leaned in close to The Celestia's face, so close that The Celestia could feel her rapid breathing softly pricking her skin, "Pray what you preach, creator...What you're doing right now is injustice..."

"Injustice?" The Celestia titled her head, "I don't understand..."

Dike let out a burst of maniacal laughter, "Oh, you forbid me, creator! You truly don't know?!"

She immediately ceased her laughter and angrily stared down her goddess, "Tell me, creator! Tell me what is so great about Oizys! What is that you give her your glance, your attention while we been creating for more longer than her?!"

"I...just helping the needy though..."

"Needy?" Dike blinked twice, "Are you saying...we're not needy too?"

"We? Does Azarel also..."

The goddess bit her lip. She opens her mouth and closes it before again opening her mouth.

"Just a little more..."

"...Excuse...me?" The advisor's voice has become dangerously low.

"Oizys...just need a little more time. And then I will look after everyone equally..."

"Is that all? Your final enough answer?"

"Y-Yes."

"..."

"...And I thought you were the creator of our world..."

The goddess stepped backward.

"You should know."

The advisor stepped forward. A shadow came from above.

"There was never. Enough. Time."

———————————————————————

"Creator! Creator!"

Oizys looked back warily at the circling clouds coming from the way of the ocean before turning to continue forward.

"Creator! Creator!"

Huff

"Creator...! Creator...!"

Huff huff

"...Creator...! Cre...ator-!"

The elf stumbles on a branch, but she lodges herself into a tree trunk before she falls. Small tears and huge amount of sweat fell down her face. The rain has already started before it reached.

"Creator...Where are you...?"

—————————————————————————

"But the elf never gave up on finding her creator. She realized that she couldn't search alone, so she made an army of herself."

"But she couldn't do it earlier...So how was she suddenly able to do it now?"

"Desperation and fear bring out many things my child...But it was also the memories she spent with the creator to realize how precious she was..."

"Ahem...Anyways, because of her army of clones, she was able to find the creator and save her from the other two protectors."

"And...?"

"Then they work together to banish them back to their places and the protectors were never seen again. Dike then created us and her kingdom. Then everyone..."

"Lives happily ever after!"

"Correct! Welp, time for you to go to bed!"

"Wait, not yet!

"Hm, but I already told you the bed story? Wasn't that our promise?"

"I know! I just wanna ask a real quick question!"

"And you will go to sleep?

"Of course!"

"Um..."

"Why did the story suddenly become...less wordy?"

"..."

"Who knows? Perhaps, the church couldn't find the rest so they just made it all up!"

"Then wouldn't that mean..."

"Haha, I meant they knew what would happen next, but they were unable to find the exact scripture of it! You know how the church is terrible at doing plays. That's why we leave it to the theater."

"Oh, I see..."

"..."

"Well then...Um- I guess I will go to sleep!"

"Mmhm, get good rest, my dear."

"Good night, mother!"

"Good night, Lily...and don't let the goddess catch you awake..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 88 46
𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠, 𝑀𝑌 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑠 (𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 ! 𝑛𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 !), 𝑎𝑛𝑑 �...
256 17 17
Two friends found themselves in a abnormal situation and now had to deal with it as some unexpected past slowly started to been revealed... (SOME MED...
163K 8.8K 56
/prequel of my fanfic 'a realm away'/ when you very desperately spam a classmate about what your homework is supposed to be you don't hear from them...
88.9K 2.4K 101
"Just take my hand, everything will be fine, I promise just follow my lead" he chuckles holding out his hand for me to take, and in that moment every...