His Scared Angel

By Love_Sprinkler

Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved... More

Prologue
โ€Castโ€
1// A New Day
2// First Encounter
3// Shocking News
4// Unexpected
5// Marriage Or Compromise
6// New Friendship
7// The Ritual Begins
8// Wedding Day
9// Feeling Emotional
10//He Is Not Bad
11//She Is Different
12//Past Is Forgotten
13//Missing Her
14//Still A Child
15//Nightmares
16// Not alone anymore
17// New Job
18// Wife Of The Boss
19// Progress In Relation
20// New Assistant
21// Date Night (Pt.One)
22// Date Night (Pt.Two)
23// Nothing To Hide
24// Beauty With The Brain
25// Surprise Gift
26// Diwali Celebration
27// Monster From The Past
28// Painful Memory
29// Gaining Sense
30// Caring Family
31// Quality Time
32// Victory At The End
34// Epilogue
Ongoing Stories
Bonus Chapter

33// Awaited Moment

28.8K 1.1K 24
By Love_Sprinkler

Never in a million years I thought that I would ever be able to get justice. But not only I have gotten justice as well as the courage to speak my mind. Now, I can say that I am not the old timid Ishita who used to get scared in the smallest situation. Now I know that I can fight my battle on my own. However, if by any chance I fail I know that my husband has my back as well as my family.

Speaking of my husband, I still can't believe that Rudra has brought me to Miami. Yes, you have heard me correctly. The surprise trip he was talking about a few days ago was none other than Miami. When he took off the blind off my eyes and for the first time I got to see where we have come, I literally screamed so loudly that he had to put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

When I asked him why he chose Miami, he replied saying that he knew how much I liked our first date around the seashore. So, he thought that I would be delighted to be in the presence of the sea for our gateway. I am literally over the moon by his choice and thought because I am really happy to be here. Not only that, he has even booked a villa on the beach so that I can enjoy my stay here.

"Ishita, are you ready?" Rudra asks making me nod my head excitedly.

"I can't wait to see the places you are taking me today." I reply smiling brightly.

"I should capture your smile on my phone." He remarks making me blush.

"Shut up and let's go," I reply pouting at him.

He shakes his head but still takes my hand in his before both of us leave the villa. Another interesting thing that he has done is renting a motorcycle. So, today we are riding on it which is going to be an exciting experience for me.

He puts a helmet on my head for safety purposes before I get behind him in the motorcycle. I wrap my arms around his waist as per his instruction because he doesn't want me to get hurt.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yep" I reply excitedly making him laugh before starts the ride.

For the next few hours, we roam around the city while visiting some of the time great places. However, my most favorite part is Wynwood Walls. I have learned from Google that when you visit Wynwood Walls, you'll get a taste of Miami's divers art world. Adorned in everything from life-sized murals of the Dalai Lama and graffiti quotes to abstract paintings and out-of-this-world sculptures, Wynwood Walls is as unique as it is creative.

The most popular time to visit is on the second Saturday of every month, during Wynwood Art Walk. This monthly event turns the entire Wynwood Arts District into a late-night street party and arts festival with food trucks, live music, and art galleries staying open late and handing out drinks.

Of course, Wynwood is popular during Art Basel Miami Beach, an annual global art fair that attracts artists and art lovers from across the globe. Before Art Basel, Wynwood Walls artists come to update their art or create new pieces designed to shock and inspire, and any bare wall, surface or structure becomes a canvas for some of the most unexpected creations.

Nearby Wynwood Walls, there is plenty of shopping places for visitors to take advantage of. The Wynwood Walls Shop, for one, opened in 2012 and contains a curated collection of gifts, books, prints, and more, all inspired and created by the artists of Wynwood Walls. Guides and books about the area are also available, which visitors can purchase to gain more insight into the history and development of Wynwood Walls.

I have purchased many gifts for our family members and friends. But Rudra has asked to deliver the things to our villa as we can't load all the things in the motorcycle. Another very interesting yet nerve wrecking thing that happened is Rudra teaching me how to ride a motorcycle.

I was so scared at first but then I got a good hold onto it. Rudra sat behind me while instructing me how to do things. Then I took him for a long ride around the small roads of the town where not many people roam around.

Next Day

I am noticing that Rudra is behaving quiet oddly. I mean like he wants to tell me something but hesitating as if he is not sure about that. I want to ask him but then again my brain is telling me to keep quiet and let him tell him whatever going on his mind.

Right now I am getting ready as my husband dearest has told me that he wants to take me somewhere but he hasn't told me exactly where we are going.

I have brought a few dresses with me so I choose a blue one out of them and start to do my hair. After trying to do different hairstyle and failing miserably, I decide to go for my naturally straight hair which I know Rudra likes a lot. I have kept my makeup minimum as it's still daytime so heavy makeup won't look good.

Rudra has told me that he is getting ready in a different room so I don't know what he is wearing. Hopefully, I am not overdressed for wherever he is taking me. I look at the mirror for ond last before making my way outside the villa as I know Rudra is waiting outside.

Just as I have thought, I find him standing beside the car he rented here for us to freely travel around without to call the cab. Unknowingly, we are matching which makes me smile shyly.

"You are looking very beautiful." He comments caressing my face with the tips of his fingers.

"Thank you, you're looking very handsome." I reply getting shy for some reason.

"Let's go before we get late to arrive at our destination." He says while opening the car door for me.

"But you still haven't told me where we are going." I complaint.

"Because I want it to be a surprise." He replies smiling at me so I decide not to argue anymore.

He starts to car before taking my hand in his which makes me feel too happy to describe in words. I don't know what's going on with me but it seems I have fallen in love with my husband. I don't know whether what I am thinking is right or wrong but whatever is happening does make me feel good.

Soon the car stops making me look outside to see that we are in front of a restaurant named Rusty Pelican. I have read about this place which is one of the best dining place in Miami. I get out of the car when Rudra opens the door for me. I put my hand in his smiling at him brightly before we both start walking towards the restaurant.

"Welcome Sir! Welcome ma'am!" A woman says who introduced himself as the manager of the restaurant.

"Your table is ready." The same woman says while taking us inside the restaurant where she shows us the table which is near the window from where we can enjoy the view of the ocean.

"This place is so beautiful." I remark looking around in awe.

"Not more than you." Rudra retorts making me roll my eyes.

"You are getting too cheesy nowadays." I reply.

"I don't think it's a bad thing to compliment my wife. Actually, it's my right to do." He remarks smirking at me.

"And may I know who gave you this particular right?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"God has given the right to me when he brought you in my life permanently." He answers smoothly and this time I can't keep my giggle down.

"So, what's the reason for this sudden dinner plan?" I ask after we are done ordering our food.

"Can't I take you anywhere without any reason?" He retorts.

"Can't you answer my question in simple words? Do you have to ask another question in response?" I let out looking at him with a pout.

"Mrs. Bajaj, if I am not wrong then you are doing the same thing as well." He says pinching my cheeks in which I glare at him but I don't think he is going to be scared of me anymore.

Soon the waiter brings the food and without wasting any time I dig in. I haven't eaten anything after breakfast so it's natural for me to be this much hungry. However, I am still curious as how this restaurant has full vegetarian food. Then my eyes fall on my husband and instantly I know who is behind it.

"Where are we going now?" I ask Rudra after we walk out of the restaurant.

"A secret place." He replies making me huff.

I look out of the window while drive the car. The streets are not much crowded but the beauty of nature is remarkable here. Suddenly, the car stops in front of long field type area but before I can ask anything he opens the side of my door so I get out before holding his hand.

We walk for a few minutes before a trail of lights come into view. I look at him in confusion in which he smiles at me gently. We follow the path and soon we are in front of a beautifully decorated place making me look at lights in awe.

"What is it, Rudra?" I ask in a whisper.

"A little surprise from me." He replies while we walk inside the tent type of thing.

Both of us sit down on the couch and after that he picks up the small remote which is kept on the table in front of us. He switches on the projector and our wedding video starts showing making me smile because this is the first time I am watching it.

"You were looking so beautiful that day." He says looking at the screen.

"I didn't know that you even looked at me." I joke making him chuckle.

"I did and frankly speaking I couldn't even take off my eyes away from you." He confesses while I feel my face getting warm by the truth in his tone.

"By the way, why are we watching our wedding video suddenly?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Because I wanted to feel the moment with you again which I didn't get to do before." He answers making me look at him to see that he is already looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I love you." He says taking me off guard.

"Before you say anything, hear me out first. I don't know how to say romantic stuff so I just said what I feel for you. However, I am not asking you to feel the same for me too because you have your ow-" I put my hand on his lips to stop him from saying anything else.

"I love you too and I am not saying this to make you happy. I am saying this because this has become the truth of my life." I let out looking at him with a genuine smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••|||••••••••••••••••••••••

1919 words only...

I know there confession of love is pretty simple but I wanted to put it this way.

The next chapter will be the last chapter of this story. So, stay tuned to read that chapter.

💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 39
Ruh Mehra, 24 years old IPS Officer.She loves to hold power and 'SORRY' is something she has never heard in her own voice. She has a past, a past tha...
742K 37.2K 86
Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her great-grandfather and big investors in...
409K 34.1K 28
Alvin Romano an Italian ruthless mafia and a successful businessman. A billionaire who is no less than an animal. He doesn't hesitate to kill a perso...
62K 5.2K 17
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...