His Scared Angel

By Love_Sprinkler

Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved... More

Prologue
โ€Castโ€
1// A New Day
2// First Encounter
3// Shocking News
4// Unexpected
5// Marriage Or Compromise
6// New Friendship
7// The Ritual Begins
8// Wedding Day
9// Feeling Emotional
10//He Is Not Bad
11//She Is Different
12//Past Is Forgotten
13//Missing Her
14//Still A Child
15//Nightmares
16// Not alone anymore
17// New Job
18// Wife Of The Boss
19// Progress In Relation
20// New Assistant
21// Date Night (Pt.One)
22// Date Night (Pt.Two)
23// Nothing To Hide
24// Beauty With The Brain
25// Surprise Gift
26// Diwali Celebration
27// Monster From The Past
28// Painful Memory
29// Gaining Sense
30// Caring Family
31// Quality Time
33// Awaited Moment
34// Epilogue
Ongoing Stories
Bonus Chapter

32// Victory At The End

23.6K 1.1K 19
By Love_Sprinkler

My hands are shaking very badly just thinking about what's going to happen today. I know that my family and Rudra will be with me but still, the mere thought of seeing the person responsible for my nightmares is enough to put me into a panic attack. However, I can't let his fear control me anymore. I have to be brave and let the world know that I am not going to be the victim anymore. Because now, I will see by my own eyes how my criminal is going to be punished.

I wipe the fallen tears with the back of my hands and walk out of the washroom to get ready for the court hearing. I directly to the closet and look through my clothes to see what I am going to wear. In the end, I decided to wear a simple White and Blue Striped Design Kurti set along with White Pumps. After wearing the clothes, I put on a little makeup on my face and then tie my hair in a low ponytail leaves a few loose strands on the front.

When I am satisfied with my look, I put my phone and other necessary things inside my purse before going out of the closet. However, I am not expecting anyone, especially Dad and Papa to be there in the room talking to Rudra. Upon seeing me, Dad walks up to me and engulfs me in a silent hug as if he knows I need it the most at this moment. After that, Papa also hugs me and gives me a pep talk to make me feel better.

Now, it is only me and Rudra in the room as both of our fathers have left. I look at my husband who is already looking at me. I try to smile at him but I am sure he can see the fear and anguish in my eyes. He opens his arms and without hesitation, I run to them wanting to feel safe and secure.
He doesn't say anything, just keeps holding me while I breathe in his very warm touch.

"You know right you can back out?" He remarks but I shake my head in response.

"I am not going to back out no matter what. Yes, I am scared to see the monster but I am also eager to hear the punishment he will be getting tonight." I reply making him look down at me.

"I think we should go now." He says pulling away from the hug but holding my left instead.

Both of us leave our room and walk downstairs where everyone is waiting. Upon arriving there. Maa walks toward me with a small bowl in her hands. Instantly, I notice that there is curd inside the bowl.

"Here.." By saying this Maa feeds me a spoonful of sweet curd which refers as good luck before going out for any important work. I go to touch her feet but instead she hugs me making me smile.

"You are not scared, right?" She asks looking at me worriedly.

"I won't lie to you. Yes, I am scared but I am also happy that finally the culprit will get what he deserves." I reply softly.

"Yes, he will for sure. Now, let's go." She says.

•••••••••••

It's been five hours since the court hearing have started and the judge still has to give a verdict. Both sides of lawyers are getting back and forth showing evidence. However, I am pretty sure that Aarav will be the one to win the case because he is just too good.

The opposition lawyer has tried his best to scare me with his nasty questions but I have answered them with confidence. At first, I was too scared to even open my mouth but then I glance at Rudra who smiled at me gently which eased my fear. Not only that, I have looked at Kunal without any fear in my eyes which shocked him. He has tried to intimidate me by glaring at me but I haven't paid him any mind. Because I know that he doesn't have any power to harm me anymore.

"After hearing and seeing both party's evidence, the court has come to the conclusion that Mr. Kunal Pillai is indeed the criminal who has tried to sexually molest Mrs. Ishita Bajaj. Not only that, he has been living under a false identity for so many years which was created illegally. So, the jury has decided......."

I hold my breath while Rudra wraps his hand around my shoulder to comfort me. When the judge bangs the hammer, uncontrollable tears fall from my eyes. But this time, the tears are not of pain instead the tears are of relief. Relief that the culprit has been punished for the sins he has done.

The police pull Kunal out of the courtroom who is shouting that he has been framed and he doesn't deserve the twenty years of jail. But no amount of his yelling or pleading save him this time.

"It's finally over." Rudra says making me nod my head in response. Yes, finally everything is over and now I don't have to worry about the monster anymore.

"Yes, it is." I reply smiling brightly at him.

"Now, we are going to celebrate." Lakshya bhaiya says excitedly.

"No, no bhaiya. There is no need for any celebration." I remark shaking my head.

"Lakshya is right, beta. Today is the biggest victory of your life and we can't let this important day go without celebrating it." Dad replies while Maa nods her head in agreement.

"But.." I go to deny but Papa puts his hand on my shoulder making me look at him to see that he is smiling.

"I know you don't like parties. But we're not saying that we will invite a lot of people. Only family members will be at the celebration." I sigh hearing Papa's words because I can't reject everyone's request so I look at Rudra who nods his head in response.

"Okay, we will celebrate." I let out making everyone happy.

•••••••••

The moment I get out of the car, flower petals and confetti start to fall on me. I get startled but when I look around, I notice that Dada, Dadi, Gautam Bhaiya, Roshni Bhabhi, Mithila Kaki, Moksh, and Soniya are standing outside our house. I smile brightly seeing all of them before rushing to touch Dada, Dadi and Kaki's feet in greeting.

"When did you guys come here?" I ask excitedly because it's been so long since I have seen many of them.

"We just reached here two hours ago." Kaki replies after kissing me on the forehead.

"Why don't all of us go inside and then talk?" Dad suggests in which everyone agrees instantly.

However, when we go inside my eyes fall on Janki Phui who is walking toward me with a cake on her hands. I really don't know what to tell her because I am afraid that she may be angry with me for putting her son behind the bar.

"Janki Ji, you have made cake?" Maa asks.

"My Ishu loves my homemade cake on her birthday, so how can I not make a cake for her today?" Janki Phui answers by putting the cake on the table in front of the couch.

"But today's not Ishu's birthday." Kuhu remarks looking as confused as everyone.

"I know today is not her birthday but today she has been able to get the justice she didn't get years ago. Although my daughter never complained but I could see in her eyes the pain she has always tried to hide. However, there is no pain behind her smile and that's because she has finally won. So, I want to celebrate this day as if she has been born again." Phui answers making me tear up.

I throw my hands around her neck before hugging her tightly. I thought she would be angry with me for putting her son behind the bar. But here she is, baking cake for me, wanting me to celebrate the day.

"How are you not angry with me, Phui?" I ask softly.

"Why should I be angry with you when you haven't done anything wrong? It's my son who is the one with whom I am angry for hurting you. I know many will think of me as a heartless mother but I don't care about what others think. Because for me, the win of truth is important." Phui says wiping my fallen tears.

"Come on, let's cut the cake." Maa says handling a knife.

I look at Rudra and ask him to come forward. Because without him, all of these won't be possible. So, as much as I deserve to be praised he is more deserving than me.

Both of us hold the knife together and then cut the cake while everyone around us cheers for the victory. Even Candy jumps around us in bliss although I am sure she doesn't understand anything.

"I have a surprise for you." Rudra says when we are alone in our bedroom after the small celebration with everyone.

"Really? What is it?" I ask excitedly because I like his surprises.

"Remember you told me that after the court case end, you want me to take you out of the country." He says making me nod my head.

"Yes, I remember. So, where are you taking me?" I ask but then pout when he shakes his head.

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you where we are going. You just pack some clothes and necessary things for our gateway." He replies smiling at me.

"But at least give me some hints so that I know what type of clothes I need to pack." I whine.

"You can pack whatever you want and by any chance if you think that you can't wear the clothes you have packed after we reach our destination. Then I will buy you new ones." He answers shrugging his shoulders as if he has given the perfect solution to my dilemma.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••|||••••••••••••••••••••••••

1684 words in total💖💖

I know it's a small chapter but I have wanted to keep this chapter simple like the story. By the way, there are only two chapters left in the story to be completed. So, I will try to publish the chapters by tomorrow.

I love you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.5K 43
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
742K 37.2K 86
Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her great-grandfather and big investors in...
1.3M 40.7K 39
Read the story of Ishita Sharma who's a sweetheart to everyone and Reyansh Singhania who is a cold person. So what happen when these two met? And R...