His Scared Angel

By Love_Sprinkler

Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved... More

Prologue
❀Cast❀
1// A New Day
2// First Encounter
3// Shocking News
4// Unexpected
5// Marriage Or Compromise
6// New Friendship
7// The Ritual Begins
8// Wedding Day
9// Feeling Emotional
10//He Is Not Bad
11//She Is Different
12//Past Is Forgotten
13//Missing Her
14//Still A Child
15//Nightmares
16// Not alone anymore
17// New Job
18// Wife Of The Boss
19// Progress In Relation
20// New Assistant
21// Date Night (Pt.One)
22// Date Night (Pt.Two)
23// Nothing To Hide
24// Beauty With The Brain
25// Surprise Gift
26// Diwali Celebration
28// Painful Memory
29// Gaining Sense
30// Caring Family
31// Quality Time
32// Victory At The End
33// Awaited Moment
34// Epilogue
Ongoing Stories
Bonus Chapter

27// Monster From The Past

19.4K 901 44
By Love_Sprinkler

Rudra's special guests are yet to come but that hasn't stopped others to enjoy the festival of light. Maa has performed the 'Lakshmi & Ganesh' puja while we all pray for the well-being of our family. I am learning so many new things after coming here and I am intending to keep them going the way Maa is teaching me.

Everything aside, I am a little sad cause Kuhu has refused to come here. Apparently, Lakshya bhaiya and her have a huge fight about their feelings towards each other which led to them not talking for two days. These two need to understand that they are not kids anymore, they are both adults so they should behave like an adult do.

I know that Kuhu is very independent and does not want to get tied down to a relationship or marriage. But because of that she can't deny her feelings towards Lakshya bhaiya who I think will definitely understand my best friend's situation. She wants to have a successful career and then wants to get married in which I don't see any problem with. It's a very reasonable thing to do because nowadays no matter what gender a person is, everyone should be financially capable.

"I am watching you for so long, what are you thinking so hard?" Gautam bhaiya asks.

"Nothing important." I reply not wanting to bother him with Kuhu and Lakshya bhaiya's topic.

"If you say so. By the way, do you know who are Rudra's special guests?" He asks.

"Someone named Mr. Teuku and the others nane I don't know. Actually, handling my work and study, I didn't get time to ask about the clients." I reply feeling guilty that I don't even know about the guests coming here.

"It's okay, Ishu. At such a young age, you are taking care of the house, going to the office and also studying.  So if you do not know about some things, then there is nothing bad in that." He lets out with a smile making me feel a lot better. Suddenly, I remember what I have decided to do.

"Umm, bhaiya I have something to tell you." I say biting my lips in anticipation.

"Then tell me." He replies.

"I want to tell Rudra all the truth about my past and that too tomorrow morning." I inform making his eyes widen.

"Has Rudra asked you anything or is he pressuring you to tell everything?" He asks looking angry.

"No, bhaiya. Rudra will never force me for anything. It's me who wants to reveal everything. He is nothing but has been a great husband as well as a friend to me so he deserves to know every little thing about me. Before you ask, I would like to let you know that he has shared his past with me already so it's my time to come clean to him. I have full faith in our relationship that he will not misunderstand me. He will not judge me like others have done nor will he turn his back on me." I explain confidently.

"You have become really smart, Ishu. I am very proud to see you stand for yourself and have so much faith in your yourself." He says kissing me on the top of my head.

"All this was done by Rudra, bhaiya.  He has taught me to trust myself and also taught me that I do not need to be afraid of anything. Because my biggest supporter is my family and they will always have my back." I tell him.

"Gautam, Ishita hurry up. Rudra's guests have arrived." Soniya exclaims loudly making me nod my head.

"Let's see who are these guests." Gautam bhaiya says before we both start walking towards the entrance.

"Welcome to my humble abode, Mr. Teuku." I hear Rudra remarks to the man in front of him who is looking around in amusement.

"Thank you so much for inviting me and my partner here." Mr. Teuku replies politely.

"By the way, where is Mr. Pillai?" Rudra asks looking behind Mr. Teuku.

"Oh, he will be here in a few minutes. Actually, he told me that he should buy some sweets for your family on this occasion." Mr. Teuku replies.

"He may not live here but an Indian's heart always knows its root. Here let me introduce you to my family and friends." Rudra says and starts introducing everyone one by one.

"...and lastly here meet my amazing wife, Mrs. Ishita Bajaj." Rudra says making me smile before I look at Mr. Teuku and shake his outstretched hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Bajaj. You are indeed very beautiful." Mr. Teuku comments made me blush while others laugh.

"Nice to meet you too." I reply.

"Why don't we go inside and then talk?" Dad suggests in which everyone nods their heads.

I go to the kitchen along with Maa to get some snacks for our guest. Just as I am putting the Fruit Custard on the tray, it slipped from my hand resulting it scattered all over the floor. A gasp leave my mouth before I start picking up the broken glasses but Maa stops me from doing that.

"You'll cut your hand, Ishita. Leave it here and lets set up another bowl." Maa says making me nod my head.

Maa asks the servant to clean the mess carefully and then we both get out of the kitchen to serve with the snacks in our hands. In Diwali, snacks basically means homemade sweets and this year I have learned to make Gulab Jamun, Kaju katli and Malpua which is a big achievement for me.

"I hope you like sweets." Maa says while we put the tray on the table across the couch.

"Yes, I do. Actually I did not like to eat anything sweet but then my business partner insisted I try some Indian sweets and from then on I am completely hooked." Mr. Teuku replies happily.

"It's good to know that you like our culture so much." Dad replies.

"Indian culture is one of the best culture in the whole world and if you ask me what I like most about it then my answer will be the different varieties of food as well as different kinds of people. My wife also wanted to come here but my father-in-law's health is not well so she couldn't make it this time. But I have promised her to bring her the next time when I will be here." Mr. Teuku remarks.

"Please be our guest whenever you feel like but without any business purpose." I let out making him smile.

"Sure thing, Mrs. Bajaj." Mr. Teuku replies.

"Sorry for being late." Someone says from the doorway so we turn to look at the source of the voice and instantly my blood turn cold seeing the person in front of me.

I stumble back in shock but Lakshya bhaiya holds my arm to steady me while asking if I am alright or not. I try to smile at him but I don't know what exact expression my face is showing. I can't believe my eyes so I blink several time in hope that this is only imagination. But no matter how many times I blink my eyes, the person doesn't change. Instead he starts walking towards me making my fear doubled but suddenly Rudra stands in front of me as if he understands what I need.

"It's alright, Mr. Pillai. Your presence is enough to forgive you for being late." Rudra says shaking hand with the monster of my past. I look at Gautam Bhaiya to see that he is clenching his fists tightly while his eyes holds immense anger as if he is going to explode any minute. But I can't let him do anything because that can ruin everything.

"Mom, Dad meet Mr. Umang Pillai who is Mr. Teuku's business partner and a fellow Indian who is visiting India for the first time." Rudra says while the monster take blessing from Maa and dad.

"Are you sure you are visiting India for the first time?" Gautam Bhaiya asks looking livid but then his eyes settle on me and I shake my head rapidly signaling him to keep quiet.

"Yes, I am sure this is my first visit in India. Actually, my father left the country before I was born and due to my study, work I never got to come here before. But now I think I will be coming here very frequently." The monster replies which is clearly a lie. He is born in India and left the country after...

"Ishita, come here." Rudra says making me look at him to see that he is outstretching his right hand which I take while giving him a small smile. He wraps his arm around my waist which instantly calm me down.

"Mr. Pillai you wanted to meet my wife so here she is." Rudra remarks while the monster give his hand for me to shake but I fold my palm together(Namaste) not wanting to touch him. He frowns but folds his palm together before sitting beside Mr. Teuku who offers him sweets.

I excuse myself and rush upstairs to my bedroom wanting to get away from his presence. I fall on my knees while endless tears stream down my face while my whole body tremble in fright. How can he behaves so calmly as if he didn't destroy my life? He doesn't look a bit guilty for his wrongdoing and even pretending to not recognizing me.

Why God why? When I am finally happy with my life then why have you brought my past back in front of me? I don't want to live in fright again and it has taken a lot of time for me to be normal again, I can't lose that. Most importantly, I can't lose my new-found happiness which my new family, my husband. If needed I will confront him directly and ask him to leave from here. I will not let him play with my life like he did a few years ago.

I get up from the floor and wipe my tears furiously because it's not time for me to get weak. I just need some fresh air to feel better so I walk out of the room and walk into the terrace where no one will disturb me. I thought about letting Rudra know where I am but then decide against it because he will get worried thinking if I am alright or not.

"How are you, Isha?" I swiftly turn around to see that the monster in standing behind me. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize someone has come here.

"So, you know who I am." I remark looking at him with hatred.

"How can I forget your adorable face? You were always being a beautiful girl but now you are more gorgeous than before." He replies looking at me from head to toe making me feel disgusted.

"Don't come near me, Kunal." I let out when I notice that he is walking towards me.

"Awe! You still remember my real name." He coos as if I am a child.

"I am not a spineless person like you who needs to hide their identity. It also proves that you were wrong in the past and you are still wrong now, or you would have ever need to live under a fake name." I reply looking straight into his eyes to show him that I am not that twelve year old girl whose life he has destroyed.

"Isha, Isha, Isha You are still a feisty little thing and believe me this is what like about you the most. But don't worry, now that I am here I will tame you the way I did before." He says and before I know it he has his arms wrapped around my waist making me feel like puking.

"Let me go!" I yell trying to get free from his holds.

"Sorry sweetheart but can't do that. You are only mine and I am going to claim what's rightfully mine." He whispers in my ear making me let out a cry of displeasure. But he still doesn't let me go and try to kiss me forcefully.

He is doing exactly what he did all those years ago, abusing me sexually. But that time I didn't know what's happening with me because I was a child, not now this time. So, with all my might I push him away from me and pick up the stick that I have seen before. I hold the stick in front of me securely.

"If you dare to come near me, I will beat you." I threaten while tears stream down my face.

"You can't hit me, Isha." He says laughing like a manic.

"Stop calling me by that name. I am Ishita, not Isha." I scream.

"You know no one can hear you with the sounds of music and cracker bursting around. So, shout as much as you want but like before no one will come here to save you." He remarks mocking me.

I cry helplessly knowing what he is saying is true. The confidence and anger I was feeling before vanish when realization sunk that I am completely trap. I shouldn't have come here without telling anyone but now what. I can't let this monster do his misdeed again so I do the one thing that comes to my mind. I look down from the terrace before looking at the monster who is coming towards me. Without wasting any time, I jump down from the terrace.

••••••••••••••••••••••|||•••••••••••••••••••••

2282 words in total😇

So, many of your assumptions are correct but the real shock is yet to come which will be revealed in the next chapter.

I know I said that there will be update every day but I am facing glitch which has now become a common thing for me. Hopefully tomorrow there will be no problem while updating the next chapter.

By the way, don't forget to tell me about your opinion on this chapter.

Love you❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 341K 82
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Into Ashes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○~~~~~~~~~~...
16.2K 1.6K 10
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
142K 5.7K 39
Ruh Mehra, 24 years old IPS Officer.She loves to hold power and 'SORRY' is something she has never heard in her own voice. She has a past, a past tha...
428K 28.4K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...