A Boy With Red Eyes || KTH ✓

Par Precious_Taebear

Her clumsy self once again bump into someone, she fall on the hallway along with the person. "Oh my god I am... Plus

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N (END)

S E V E N

5.6K 531 40
Par Precious_Taebear

Taehyung walk in the hallway. his eyes were filled with sadness. he lift his head and look around to find the particular person he want to see for last two days.

he didn't see her today again. he changed. he change for her. she said not to hide his eyes and here he was. he wasn't wearing a lense today as well.

two days ago when he showed up without them everyone look at him in shock. their reaction was shocking for him too. they weren't looking at him weirdly. They all look at him awe.

Girls started to notice him. he was a center of attention for past two days. he doesn't expect this kind of reaction from the people but he doesn't care about this all. he only care about one person and she wasn't here.

where is she?

Is she ignoring me for a reason?

or something happen.

did I do something wrong again?

so many things were in his mind and all were negative. Taehyung sit on his chair and soon class started to fill with students.
once again people look at him amd whispered to each other.

The teacher also came but y/n wasn't there yet. Minutes pass and door of the room burst open.

and here she was

Panting standing near the door. The teacher look at her raising his eyes and give her a warning before letting her in. Taehyung smile looking at her. he thought she will come to hik but instant she sit on thr chair behind jimin.

Taehyung's smile drop and his mind again started thing why she was ignoring him. The whole day went like that. she kept avoiding him and he kept looking at him.

Making her way out of the school. y/n rub her forearm up and down feeling cold in chilly weather.

she look at the bruise on her wrist and cover it with her sleeves.

"Y/n" she hear his deep voice but decided to ignore it. she don't know but she was in a right state to face him

"Y/n stop." he grip her hand and turn her around.

"Are you avoiding me?" Y/n look down and shiver because of wind.

"So you are avoiding me. why?" he asked again.

"It's not like that."

"It's because we kissed. that's why you are ignoring me." he asked. she said she won't leave. she said she will stay by his side now what happened. Y/n close her eyes. she was embarrassed and scared at the same time.

A small drop fall in her face making her open her eyes. looking at the sky she saw it completely black. it was raining.

The raining start to pour heavily making both of them wet. Taehyung took off his jacket and cover her up.

"Let's go to my house.....and we still have to talk." he said. y/n just simply nod shivering.

Taehyung open tye door of his room and let her in.

"stay here I bring you the towel." y/n nod while taehyung quickly ran out.

Taking off his wet jacket she put it on the chair . she rub her hand again but she was so wet. she grab the hum of her hoodie and pull it off of her. just then the door open and taehyung walk in.

"Y/n here- OH GOD." y/n flinch hearing hi loud voice. her eyes widen and she turn around.

"Can't you knock." her bare back was facing him.

"I didn't know you- wait what is this?" Taehyung stare at her back which were filled with scars.

"What-

she realize and quickly face him. her hoodie in her hand fall on the floor leaving her only in her bra. Taehyung was just focus on the scars. but when she turn around he saw more purple red bruise on her stomach,neck and arm.

"What the hell is this y/n?" Taehyung walk toward her and look at her in worry. now he know why she hiss like that that day cause she was in pain.

she put her hand on her chest and stomach to hide her body from his eyes which were scanning him in worry. he bend and took her hoodie.

"I asked you something y/n?" taehyung hold her hand again. y/n lick her lips and look at him. her eyes were teary. she can't hold herself anymore. she can't bear this pain anymore.

A small tear roll down from her cheek making Taehyung's eyes go wide. he pull her into his warm chest and she burst into tears

holding onto his shirt tightly she cried. letting her all pain out. taehyung hold her closer to him as close as he can. he want to hold her more tightly so he can fix the her broken piece even it is possible.

his finger caress the blue and red marks on her bare back . sitting on the bed taehyung pull her on his lap letting her rest her head in crook of his neck.

Tears pool into his eyes as well but he didn't let them fall. she needs him. he can't get weak. he need to be strong for her.

They stated like this for few minutes not caring if their clothes will drain bedsheet or not. she stopped crying and slowly pull back.

she was looking to her lap. when taehyung lift her chin and look at her with his red eyes. he never knew that she was this much broken. was in this much pain.

"Now tell me." she hesitate but open up to him.

"M...my dad." Taehyung's hand clenched int fist.

" why you never tell me? why you go through this pain all alone. God what the hell he has done to you."

"I am okay" No she wasn't. tears in her eyes tell someone else.

"wait let me treat those. they look horrible." she open her mouth to say something.

"Don't you dare stop me." his voice turn deep and he scold her. she quickly shut her mouth. Taehyung put her on the bed and walk out side of the room.

her half naked body shiver again when taehyung walk in and handed her something. she look at him then back in his hand.

It was dry black bra and panty.

"Umm.....nana daughter often visit her so I found it in her room." Taehyung rub the back of her head. she smile at his blushing red cheek.

"Thanks." she said and walk in the restroom.

After changing her clothes she walk out just in his oversized shirt. Taehyung was sitting on the bed with first-aid kit in his hand.

he was dry to. sheet was clean as well. did he do all this.

"Y/n. why did you wear the shirt take it off."

"Huh?"

"Take it off so I can treat your wounds."

"B..but taehyung-

"Are you doing it or you want me to do it for you." Taehyung stood up .

"N..no I..I am doing it." she know he won't listen. walking near him she took of the shirt off of her body. feeling completely embarrassed in front of him.

"Turn around." sitting on the bed ashe turn around. her back face him . Taehyung's long finger caress the long bruise on her back sending shiver down her spine.

leaning closer  to her Taehyung did think twice and press his warm lips on her wound. she hiss at the feeling of his lips and was aslo shocked at the same time.

"Taehyung?" she look at her shoulder.

He press an other kiss then another. he kiss all of her bruises and scars. her eyes were filled with tears.

she feeling something dancing in the pit of her stomach making her curl her toes. Applying medicine and ornament on her stomach and neck he took his shirt and make her wear it.

All these time she kept on staring at him. he didn't say a word. but tears in his eyes tell everything to her. Taehyung look at her and bit his lower lip.

"Please.... please never hid anything from me again. I can't see you getting hurt." she saw something in his eyes. she saw love in his eyes for her. Years which he was controlling finally fall from his red eyes and slide doen to his cheek.

"Don't cry. please not for me." she wipe his tears putting her palm on his cheek.

"Y/n-ah why don't you understand." he tilted his head and more tears make there way from his eyes.

why was he crying so much.

"what are you-

Again not letting her complete her words taehyung grab her neck gently and pull her into a kiss. her eyes widen in shock but soon she give in and close her eyes kissing him back.

Taehyung kiss her like his life depends on it pouring his all feeling in the single kiss. He put his hand on her stomach and push he gently down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

A soft moan escape her lips when he bit on her lower lips sucking on them after. After a good minute they pull back breathing heavily. he rest his forehead on hers and close his eyes before saying the word he was dieing to say.

"I love you."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

46.7K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
30K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
74.9K 3.4K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
10K 1.3K 39
There was a boy who was an innocent, fragile and nerd. Bullies of the school used to bully him but still he ignored them. They used to bully him in e...