F I V E

Taehyung ruffle his hairs walking in to the school, a small smile was tuck on his lips and he was walking happily.

one thing when he woke up earlier today. he remind himself that he has to apologize to y/n. she is the only friend he had and if she leave him what will he do them.

He pull out the bar of chocolate from his hoodie pocket and make his way to her locker hoping she will be there like she was yesterday.

he sigh in relief when he saw her standing near her locker placing her books in it. walking near her he tap on his shoulder making turn around. y/n smile lightly looking at him but it doesn't reach to her eyes.

"Hello Taehyung" her voice was a bit low.

Is she not mad at me anymore.

I was the first thing that comes in his mind and he asked it right away.

"You are not mad?" y/n frown.

"No why would I be?" she asked and turn around and shut her locker.

"Because of what happened yesterday." he asked innocent. y/n chuckle.

"No silly. I think I overreacted and said so hurtful word. I am sorry taehyung if I have hurt you. I was just pissed" quickly shaking his head

"no you didn't hurt me. you were right I should stand up for myself. I...I will try."he said looking at her.

"Good to hear that." she look a bit off today. her hand went near his red hairs and she caress them softly. Taehyung stood there in a bit shock when she touch him. his face turn a bit red and he look at his feel shyly

"I brought you this." he said taking out the chocolate bar, her eyes lighten and she smile even more.

"Really for me?" she quickly take it for his hands when he nod.

"Thank you taehyung."

"Your welcome." he Said rubbing the back of his neck.

suddenly he was being pushed harshly, the force was to much that his head jerk forward and it hit her face.

Taehyung wince in pain and rub his head, he look at her in concern but soon his eyes widen her he saw some blood running down fron her nose.

"Hey there freak." he hear hyun voice once again. he will not stop will he.

y/n touch her nose and some blood come to her finger, she frown and look at Taehyung tilting her head.

Taehyung's hand clenched into fist and his face turn red in anger. he poke inside of his cheek.

"Why? have nothing to say today?" hyun again push his back.

Taehyung turn around and without wasting any minute he thrown a harsh punch on his face taking him off guard.

hyun fall on the floor while taehyung kept on punching him making everyone around them shock.

"You piece of shit. how dare you hurt her." his fist again come in contact with his face making him spit some blood. y/n who was standing there in shock come back to her sense and ran to him before he do more damage.

"Taehyung!" she hold his other hand which was hold hyun collar, but taehyung didn't stop.

"what do you think that I can't do anything. you will do what ever you want and I will stand there silently, fucking asshole.
I have enough of you."

"Taehyung stop." she wrap her around him and push him away from hyun who was badly bruise and was coughing.

"let me teach him a lesson."

"CALM DOWN TAEHYUNG.". she shout holding his face. she never thought that he will act like this. Taehyung took a deep breath and hold her hand place on her face.

"calm yourself, you are hurt " she said looking at his red knuckles.

"someone take him to the nurse room." hyun friends look at her and then quick pick him up from the floor and took him with them.

"let's go. I will treat your wound."

"I am not going there. That asshole will be there too." y/n sigh.

"Okay. but come with me." she said and drag him with her. she push him into toilet.

"stay here I will be back." she said and quickly ran out. Taehyung sigh looking at his bruise hand.

he doesn't know what happened to him all of sudden. he never said anything to hyun when he hurt him but when he saw her getting hurt he lost control.

y/n on the other hand was also a bit shocked. taehyung was like a fluff ball in front of her. looking at him like that was new to her. but she was happy that at least he stood up for himself.

she came back with a first-aid in her hand. she put it on the washroom counter and hold his hand

Taehyung look at her fondly expecting her to say something. she was so focused on treat him. Taehyung chuckle looking at her. two tissue rolls were stuff into her nose and she was frowning.

"Are you okay?" he asked. y/n nod wiping the blood from his hands.

"You know I was a bit scared. I thought you will kill him. but I am glad you stand up for yourself. he has been bulling so many other students I hope he learn his lesson after this beating." she said putting a bandage on his hands. taehyung smile.

"I am proud of you." she ruffle his red hairs
his cheek heated up and he smile shyly.

well she makes his heart flutter. she was his first and also his first crush. she accepted him the way he was. was she really different from other like his nana said

but he was still insecure. what if? just what if she left him after looking at his eyes. but she has seen them before and she call them beautiful. but still he wasn't satisfied by his own self.

___________________________________

hello everyone.