A chance

By Sleepy_Mia

We all knows that the villains is the evil one. In the end, they will always live in a living hell or die in... More

author's note and the characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
NEW BOOKS!!! (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
TEENFIC STOLE MY STORIES
NEWS! Ig?

chapter 30

7.8K 376 85
By Sleepy_Mia

Previously..

Makoto and Ken nodded to each other in agreement, Ken open the door and what greets them are..

•••

Makoto and Ken nodded to each other in agreement, Ken open the door and what greets them are hundreds of thousands of books. They are in the library, there are three floors inside it. The books are too much that there's some books piles up on the floor neatly. Considering it is a big castle, it is normal that the library are big too.

They look around but did not see the black shadow they saw earlier. They are about to leave but the door of the library shuts on its own, trapping them inside. Ken tried to open the door, but it is useless. He can't use his magic or it will alarm the demons.

"What should we do, Makoto?"

"I think there's must be some information here that can help us"

"Are you crazy? There's thousands of books here, you think we can look through them?"

"Then what do you think we should do?"

"I-"

Suddenly, they heard a sound of book falling. Both of them shut up as they look at their surroundings. Then Makoto sight fall on a book that is on the table.

"What's wrong?"

"Ken, did that book are on the table earlier?"

Makoto pointed at the only book on the table. Ken see it and realize it.

"I don't think so.."

"Do you think, they shadow we saw earlier, brought us here to look at the book?"

"...what if its a trap?"

"If it is, they should kill us the moment we step inside here"

"...fine"

They walk to the book and observe it. The book is old but it is obvious that the owner take a good care of it. The cover of the book is black and there's no words on it.

Makoto open the book, a neat handwriting greet him. The first page of the book, there is only a big bold sentence on it.

'The mistake i made become your burden to pay'

"The heck is this?"

"It seems to be... A diary?"

"Maybe this is the so-called information that can help us"

"..maybe"

Without them knowing, the black shadow that they chased earlier is silently watching them from the third floor of the library.

ÒwÓ

"RUNNNNN"

Daichi and Hikari is running away from a muscular man that is chasing them in an inhuman speed, behind the man are lots of demons. The man has black hair, deep blue eyes and handsome face, he is wearing a black armour and his figure is pretty muscular. He also have a horn on his forehead, a bat like wings, sharp nails and a glowing seal on his neck.

"This is all your fault!!"

"Okay! Okay! Its my fault! Now run!!"

How they ended up in this situation? Author-san will explain in a simple way because author-san is getting lazy. Flashback no justu!

Apparently, Daichi got into an illusion trap, so in order to escape, he use his magic but not only that, he accidentally caused a little explosion. Even though the explosion is small, it was enough to catch the demons attention. They realized this and start running away, but another bad luck hit them. A muscular man, which is clearly a demi-demon, is coming at them, so they run to the other way. This is how they got into this situation.

As they are running away, they bumped into Rikayu and Edward. Edward saw that Daichi and Hikaru are chased by a demi-demon and demons quickly teleport the four of them away. Finally getting away, it hit both Daichi and Hikaru.

"Fuck i forgot that we have teleportation earings!!!"

"What happened this time?"

"Daichi fell into a trap and catch the attention of the demons"

"Daichi, this mission is important! You can't act recklessly! Your actions can affect others too!"

"I know! I am aware of that.."

"Sighh.. We need to go. They knew we are here, so we need to find Akira, fast"

"Where is Makoto and Ken?".

"I'm don't know, but i hope they are on a better situation than us"

In the library, Makoto and Ken are shocked by what they read in the book. Then they heard a loud scream of a demon.

"They found out we are here"

"It must be Daichi"

"Forget it, we need to go!"

Makoto took the book with him as Ken destroy the door so they can leave quickly and find Akira.

The shadow that they chased before watch them leave, then he disappear to a black mist.

=w=

Akira is startles when he heard the scream, his held on Mizuki tighten. Mizuki hearing the scream realized that those bastards are in his territory. He is too observed in their reunion that he put down his guard and didn't realize anything.

"Kuro-kun?"

"Its fine, Kira-chan. I'll protect you"

Mizuki carry Akira in bridal style as Akira hold Mizuki's neck. Blush decorated on his cheeks as he bury his face on Mizuki's shoulder in embarrassment.

"You okay?"

Akira nodded lightly into Mizuki's shoulder. Then the throne room's door was push harshly, forching the door to open. There, stood the capture targets and Rikayu. Mizuki held Akira tightly but not too hard to hurt him.

"""Akira!!"""

"What did you do to him?!?"

Akira was startled when he heard their voices, he hold Mizuki tight.

"Give him back!"

"You think I will give him over that easy?"

"You bastard!!"

"I won't deny that I'm a bastard, but what about you? You are also a bastard after what you did to my Kira-chan. He trust you but you betrayed him"

Akira's eyes widen when he realized what Mizuki mean. He released himself from Mizuki's hold and push him away. He back away from everyone as he look at Mizuki

"W-what do y-you mean by t-that?"

"Kira-chan?"

"""" Akira?""""

"Kuro-kun, what do you mean? How do you know? I-I never told you what they did"

"I-I, Kira-chan calm down and let me explain"

Mizuki try to coaxed Akira to calm down, but it seems like it didn't work. Akira's heartbeat quicken, tears is pooling in his eyes.

"Explain to me now!!"

"I-I...I look from their eyes to see you"

"You what?!" -capture targets + rikayu

"W-what?"

"My magic allow me to see things from other people's eyes. I use the eyes of the people that close to you so i can watch you grow up"

Everyone is silence...

Mizuki's darkness magic allow him to see other things from other people perspective, it was like a video recording. He use everyone's eyes to see his beloved Akira al this time. That is the reason why Rikayu's eyes goes dark for a moment when he kabedon Akira.

"Y-you're just l-like them.."

"No, Kira-chan, I-"

"You're no different than them! In fact you are worst!!"

They are all speechless, they never see Akira scream. This is a first time for them, same for Akira.

"Y-you knew what I've been through, but you never did anything! How could you! I thought you are different!"

Akira never scream to anyone before, but he can't help it. Why this always happened to him?

"Why me?! Why its always me! Why?! Why?! Why?!"

"Akira calm down!"

"Akira!"

"No!! Get away from me!!"

"Akira, breath slowly. You need to calm down"

Akira falls to his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks. Both of his hand is gripping his hair, cursing everything and everyone.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!"

Akira's magics is going wild. This is not magic pressure where it will react when the user's mental health is threatened, this is Akira's own emotions. His negative emotions is affecting his magics.

Without him knowing, his ocean blue hair is turning into black, his emerald eyes is turning blood red. The capture targets saw this and realize that they messed up. Ahh no, they messed up since the very beginning. They thought that they can fix the future, but actually they are powerless.

They thought Suzie is innocent, but she is actually a green tea bitch. Then they thought they can prevent Akira from becoming demi-demon, but look now, they can't do anything at all. They are useless.

(A/N HA! I told you this is not the end of suffering!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
36K 1.1K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
43K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
329K 13.3K 22
[IN EDITING] Book One in the 'Happily Ever After' series Ever since Adrien's stepmother passed away, his family abused and took advantage of him. He...