Me without you-MLB

By michellesosa42

After the trip to New York Adrien finds himself confused about his feelings. Marinette in the other hand find... More

Just a friend
Marinette's Dilema
Getting ready
A new Gabriel?
Seeing you again
Confession, confusion, rejection, and mistakes
The heartbreak
Pain and Anger
Tikki's anger
Tueur de jeu
Demanded explanations
Surprises and decisions
The lie
Gabriel hears the truth
Hating Ladybug
A new Marinette
Friendships and confrontations
Adrien's breaking point
Adrien's breaking point part 2
Kagami's situation
Text messages and truths
Letters - Part 1
Letters - Part 2
Doubts and Projects
A plan and a misunderstanding
Painful confrontation
The final Goodbye
Last words
Is this real or is this heaven?
Start of something new
Finding home
Ladybug and Chat Noir?
Hawkmoth?
Friends and photoshoots
Forgiveness and Blessings
The fight for love
The date
Alternate Ending (Heaven)
***Special announcement***
new book

The end

910 26 24
By michellesosa42

The night had been a success. Adrien had managed to make Marinette officially his. He knew he was being selfish, but he couldn't wait to see all the guy's faces when they saw that the gorgeous Marinette Dupain Cheng was officially out of their reach. Adrien never thought he could be this lucky. But if he was being honest, he needed more. He wanted the world to know Adrien Agreste was officially off the market. Every girl in the world had to know that he belonged to his princess. Therefore, he ended the night doing what most couples do. Brag in an Instagram post. 

   One year later 

 "Good Morning, M'Lady" Adrien whispered in his girlfriend's ear, giving her a gentle kissed on her neck. Marinette smiled. She can't remember a time when she hasn't woken up to the warmth and love belonging to Adrien. Ever since they began dating, he would make sure either one spent the night at the other's place so that they would never wake up without seeing each other first. 

He was completely in love with her and every minute away felt like an eternity. Adrien couldn't believe how long it took him to notice this before. He wished he could turn back time and take advantage by going after her since the day he had given her the umbrella. But since that was impossible, he would make up for it for the rest of their lives.

"Uhh, kitty! Even after we graduated, you manage to wake up early." Marinette groaned, making Adrien chuckle. "Happy anniversary, my love," Adrien whispered. "Happy anniversary, Adrien," Marinette said, leaning in to place a passionate kiss on his soft lips. The two knew there was nothing better than being together. This had been by far the best year of their lives.

After a short make-out session. Adrien took at his phone and quickly made his usual post on Instagram. 

________________________________________________________________

The rest of the morning was filled with giggles and kisses. That was until after lunch when Adrien had to leave for a photoshoot, but not before asking his beautiful girlfriend to accompany him to a romantic diner later tonight.

Marinette had made sure she dressed to impress. If you had ever asked the 14 years old her if she thought this could ever happen, she would have laughed and then cried, believing it never would. But look at her now. Today she was celebrating one year of being with the love of her life, her kitty. She wondered what Adrien had planned for tonight. She asked many times, but he wouldn't budge. Claiming it was a surprise. 

Marinette was nervous, she knew it was crazy to think about this, but she hoped tonight she could become fully his. She wanted their bodies to become one. She wanted him to devour her and make love to her like there was no tomorrow. But for now, she could only hope. After all, a year has passed, and he had not so much as asked her for it. Many times did she notice him getting as excited as she was, but he would quickly stop. Marinette was starting to believe she was not attractive enough. But only time will tell.

Adrien was fully panicking. Tonight was the night, and even though he had everything set up, it didn't stop his heart from pounding erratically. Her parent's blessing, his father's help, and the support of his friends, but that didn't calm his nerves. What if she said no? What if she dumps him, and they never get married and have three kids and a hamster-. "Son, breathe, please. I can feel your panic all the way in my office. Everything will be great, I know it. She loves you, son. She always has," Gabriel spoke, smirking at his son.

Adrien breathed in deeply. His father was right, Marinette had always loved him, and he loved her. They were soulmates. She was already his girlfriend, and hopefully, soon, she would take the title of wife.

Adrien arrived at the Dupain Cheng Bakery at exactly 7:00 pm. "You ready, son?" Tom asked him, giving him a huge hug. "As ready as I'll ever be," Adrien replied with a smile. "You know, I have to admit I never thought you were actually serious about what you said, but look at you now, ready to do it right after graduation just like you said," Tom added. Adrien smiled. His eyes held a lovesick look. "I am a man of my word Tom. I love Marinette, and my only dream in life is to make her the happiest woman in the world. I want her to wake up in my arms for the rest of her days. I want to stand by her side through the good and bad. I was sure then, and I am sure now."

Adrien was smitten, many made fun of him and called him whipped, but he wasn't offended. Because in the end, he was whipped, and he knew that. If she would ask him to get on his knees and beg, he would. He would do anything for her. Tom knew this, and he couldn't be happier for his little girl. Adrien reminded him of a younger version of him and Sabine. Just like Adrien, he would have begged if his wife would have asked him to. He would have done anything if that meant he could have her. "I know you love her son. I can't wait to walk her down the aisle to you." The two men hugged. Life was perfect.

Marinette walked down the stair to meet her boyfriend. As she looked at him, a blush covered her cheeks. He was more handsome than ever. She still couldn't believe that her clumsy Marinette Dupain Cheng had gotten such a God to love her. Adrien had seen Marinette dressed up many times before, but this was different. His heart raced. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. He couldn't believe that the broken Adrien had gotten such a Goddess to love him. Adrien knew he had made the right choice. 

The couple soon left for the romantic date Adrien had planned. Marinette was surprised when they arrived at the Eifel tower. She wondered why Adrien would bring them here. Not that it was not romantic, but she was hoping for something more private. Not saying a word Adrien lead them to the elevator and pressed the button for the very top floor. Marinette did not know what to say. Her mind was clouded with what-ifs.

As the elevator door opened, Marinette gasped at the sight. Everything was perfect. It was so romantic and beautiful it made Marinette turn to putty. Adrien knew exactly what he was doing. God, did she love this man? 

"Wow, This is amazing, Adrien. I can't believe you did all this," Marinette gasped. It was obvious that Adrien had put his heart and soul into this night. "I would do anything for you, M'Lady. I love you," he responded, looking deeply into his eyes. Marinette couldn't help but pull him into a loving kiss. Since they started dating she never doubted his loved for her, especially when he took the time to make her feel like a princess. Taking a seat, the two began enjoying their anniversary diner. 

Dinner went by perfectly. Everything was so romantic, from the conversation and company to the kisses and love confession. It could not have gone better.

-Flashback- 

"Have you ever thought about what would have happened if I had jumped and you didn't get to me on time?" Adrien asked, looking towards the spot of the railing he had been holding on to that day. 

"No," Marinette responded, making Adrien's eyes quickly find her. 

"I never thought about it because there was nothing to think off. Adrien if you had died that day, I would have followed you even to the death. I can't imagine my life without you," Marinette added, looking at Adrien lovingly. 

"I'm glad you save me, princess."

"I'm glad I did too. I love you, Adrien."

-End of flashback- 

 Marinette was now standing, looking at the view of pairs. Behind her, Adrien tried to shake the nerves. The moment of truth had arrived. While Marinette was looking away, Adrien proceeded to pull the small box he had been holding for over six months and got down on one knee.

At that second, Marinette turned to look at her boyfriend and gasped. She was left breathless. Before her, Adrien was down on one knee holding a box with a beautiful diamond ring, with tears on his eyes. Marinette almost died. Was this really happening? 

Marinette almost fainted. She recognized this ring. They had seen this during a jewelry action they attended representing the Gabriel brand. She remembered telling Adrien how beautiful the ring was.  The way the diamonds shined and the cuts were unique. The ring screamed I am loved. She later learned that it had been auctioned off for over 24 thousand dollars. The buyer had been anonymous, but apparently, it was Adrien. Adrien had bought the ring.

"Marinette, from the day I met you, I knew you were the one for me. I could give you a speech about everything I love about you or even give you any reasons why you should say yes but I won't. In fact, I will only say this. No one in this world can love you as much as I do. From the moment you agreed to be my girlfriend, I dreamed of the day you became my wife. I remember telling your parents I would propose after graduation, and here I am.

 Marinette, I promise to stand by you through the good and the bad. I promise to care for you, and most importantly, I promise to love you until the end of time. Here in this place, our love story truly began. Here is where our pain came to an end for our happiness to begin, and here is where I want to ask. Marinette Dupain Cheng, My princess, M'Lady, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Adrien had tears in his eyes but not as much as Marinette. Without a second to even think about it, she launched herself in his arms, almost knocking down the ring.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," Marinette yelled excitedly, kissing him many times. Adrien sighed in relief. Suddenly he couldn't remember why he was ever nervous. They loved each other, and that is all that ever mattered. It was officially them against the world. His life was now complete. But of course, that didn't stop Adrien from letting the word know that his princess was officially his. 

 There under the light of the moonlight, the newly engaged couple kissed for hours. Adrien was the happiest man in the world.

___________________________________________________________________

6 Months Later

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride," the preacher said. The two shared the most passionate kiss they ever had. For the first time in his life, Adrien felt invincible. "I love you, Marinette Agreste," he said softly with a smile after pulling back from the kiss. "And I, you," she responded, pulling him back for another kiss.

The two were finally together. After so much suffering, the two were here standing before their family and friends as a newly married couple.

That night Adrien and Marinette finally made love. Giving each other their first time as it was always meant to be. They had both waited so long for this moment, but it was worth the wait. Each of them lost in each other's warmth. Each pouring their love in each kiss and each touch, nothing else mattered, and nothing will tear them apart. Finally one. Always and forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 30 21
Almost every boy in her highschool likes her (yes including Adrien). So it's no surprise that the son of her parents close friends who has to live...
117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
89.4K 2.7K 24
When Adrien turns 18 he finally finds out who Ladybug is and he can't wait to date her. Mari finally has the courage to tell Adrien how she feels. Th...
1.2K 35 12
Marinette's Sudden disappearance , rumored to be death after the last battle with hawkmoth caused an overwhelming ache in Adrien's heart , he starts...