ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

Bởi KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... Xem Thêm

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi

2.8K 151 67
Bởi KimichiMice

Jungkook: Hey hyung!

Jungkook happily waved at Suga who is sitting and waiting on one of the free benches just outside the locker room/building.

Yoongi:Finally...That took you all long enough..

He said as he looked at his brothers wearing a now clean and new pair of clothes that Namjoon delivered. As Namjoon delivered the clothes as he said, he then soon quickly left, probably to study to catch up from all the time he wasted while he still can.

Yoongi: You all are really looking normal now..

Jungkook: Since when are we not normal?

Jungkook muttered to himself in annoyance.

Jin: Yeah...By the way Suga, you really didn't have to seriously put me to sleep..

In said quite hesitantly, now that's surprising.

Yoongi: 100% sure that you will hurt me...

Jin: Yes... but I wouldn't do that—

The others: Right~...

They simultaneously and sarcastically said. Jin just chose to stop, not wanting his brothers to continue blabbering more about him, he knew that his brothers are only teasing him.

Jin: Okokok stop it alre

The others: Stob it~~

Then again the others teasingly said.

Jimin: Why didn't you continue?

Jungkook: Yeah why Hyung?

The two monkey heads teasingly said as they took a step forward to their mama Jin simultaneously. All the stares of his brothers made Jin quite uncomfortable.

Jin: Stop it!!!

Suga then started to ignore them, and went to put lock back at the locker room/building. He turn around and patted Taehyung's back as he finished.

Yoongi: Let's go..

The others nodded and began to start walking.

Jimin: Oh! Almost forgot.. How's Y/n?

Jimin said breaking the comfortable silence between all of them. Yoongi and Jungkook made eyes contact with each other while Taehyung was clueless, he doesn't really know how your wound was since all he did is to clean your wound and head off not coming back for asking anything about how serious your wound was. So he really doesn't know anything regarding about your injury.

Taehyung: Yeah Hyung how was Y/n? I was busy so..How's her wound?

Yoongi: Well..The good news is that she didn't crack her skull. She just need medical attention..this wound is more serious than what I have done...

'Honestly a wall is more thicker than my head...'

Jin: what did you two do to her then?

Jin curiously said even though he said just stated a while ago that he will 'Stob it'.

Taehyung: We left Min-yun to handle her...

Yoongi narrowed his gaze at the ground. He wasn't sure either Min-yun can handle Y/n while being under recovery, Tae did mention once that Min-yun will experience sleepy everytime...

Yoongi: Though..Tae.

Taehyung: Yes?

Curious, He looked back at his brother. He saw that his brother has a look of cautiousness reflecting on his eyes.

Yoongi: You said that Min-yun will sometimes–

Taehyung: –Hardly every minute he sleeps...Yes Min-yun needed allot of sleep, he can't fight the verge of sleeping even if he tried. That's why..I wasn't really comfortable of Min-yun staying and guarding Y/n in that state...and also attending school.

Yoongi: Why is he so sleepy? Is it part of the medicine you created?

Taehyung: yes.. it's particularly part of the process of Min-yun's recovery..

Jungkook just stayed quiet for a minute..then..

Jungkook:How about the girl...Who is she?

This caught nearly–TOTALLY everyone's attention. What girl is he talking about?....

Yoongi: Camille is her nickname..'Oh Sangmi' is her real name..

Jungkook: most psychopaths and other criminals tends to prefer using their nicknames...or other undercover names.

Yoongi: Wait..how did you know she's a psycho?

Jungkook: I'm a psycho my self.. it's not hard to detect my fellow psycho..

Jungkook said sarcastically and with a victorious smirk, Suga just looked at him in boredom without a care of what he just said.

Yoongi: Sangwoo...

The others: Huh???

Yoongi mumbled something to himself but the others clearly heard him. They all stopped and turn to look at Suga, they saw a hint of frustration on his face.

Jin: Suga..Who is he?

The others flinched at Jin's sudden change of tone. Jin's over protective older brother mood has just been triggered.

Suga is the MOST composed brother in their group, it's hard for him to be frustrated by anything other than regarding to them or the business problems, and that was the cause of Jin's murderous tone.

Yoongi: Sangwoo....'Oh Sangwoo'...his..his one of..

Yoongi was drifting off, unsure either to tell his brothers or not. Jin saw the precarious face of his brother, he went towards him and stood infront of him, Yoongi was still focusing his gaze at the ground.

_~*~_

Before we continue on the story please do check out RIPEX99.

Her new story is titled as:

-Life goes on-
(Ok..let's go to spotify now–)

The story revolves around four troubled youths who find solace in their experiences to become the family that they can be for each other.

Growing up in a dysfunctional household, the four individual who are unrelated by blood treat each other like family as they yearn for the love that they cannot find at home.

Eldest brother Park Jimin, second brothers Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, and the youngest sister Go Ari grow up together, experiencing life's joy and strife as they support each other's chosen paths.

(This is literally the description of the story -_- but I don't know the story it self so I thought of making the description of the actual story)

☺️☺️☺️

███▓▒░░[Continuation]░░▒▓███

Jin: Suga..Who the fuck(duck) is Sangwoo?!

(🤣✌️turning the serious conversation into a funny one..)

Jin said in a very frighting tone as he grabbed Suga's collar. Jin's sudden charge at Suga made the others scared, not because of Jin, but for Suga.

Jin unexpectedly grabbed Suga by the collar, his jacket may pin down to his wound, it may make force into his healing wound, and that will hurt.

J-hope: H-Hyung! What are you doing!?

J-hope quickly snapped from his shocked state, and quickly slip his arms just between Jin's arms and quickly moved them up to restrain Jin, and moved backwards to dragging Jin away from his other older brother.

Taehyung then moved rapidly in front of Suga and gently grabbed both of Suga's shoulders.

Taehyung: Hyung..Are you ok?

Taehyung asked, worried for Suga, while Suga just shrugged one of his shoulder while facepalming as his answer. I look ok...

J-hope: Jin Hyung calm down..Let Suga calm down also.

Yoongi looked at Jin as Jin slowly calms down, Jin was facing the ground and his eyes is closed as he was attempting to calm down.

Jin: You can let me go now... I'm good.

J-hope did as Jin told, he let him go, Jin shifted his gaze at the front, the others kept looking at Jin.

Jin: What?.....

Jin literally facepalmed as looked at each and every one of brothers.

Jungkook: Nothing, just making sure your.... normal.

Jungkook narrowed his gaze as he said that word, Jin moved both of his arms up, signaling that he surrender.

Jin: I'm already composed myself..

The others: (⌐■-■)°°°

Jin: Guys cut it out! Who is Sangwoo?!

That's when the others immediately turn to Suga. Now I know what it feels like an adorable type of animal in an zoo....Suga thought as he gave his brothers a pocket face.

Yoongi: Sangwoo was once in my class on my early Highschool years...

Yoongi said with a hint of confusion.

Yoongi: Camille is Sangwoo's little sister.. Though Sangwoo is more composed than his sister.

Taehyung: So your saying...You left a psychopath with Min-yun and Y/n?!

Taehyung growled in annoyance, the others didn't notice Taehyung's sudden protective action because they were to worried about you, I mean, who the fuck leave their weak little sister with a psychopath?!

Yoongi: Min-yun looked like he really trusted Camille....so I made a decision to just left him be.

Jungkook: Oh yeah! That reminds me! Guys we need to atleast check on Y/n! You all know she get bored easly!

Jimin: I wonder how Min-yun is handling it?

Jimin asked nonchalantly.

Yoongi: I have a bad feeling about something right now.. honestly.

Yoongi said a bit worried but not noticable because of his blunt tone.

Jin: Alright..We still have 10 minutes till classes..why not take a little visit to Y/n.. besides we will pass the clinical building anyways..

Jin suggested, the others nodded in agreement.

Why would they skip a quick check up? They'll do it even in the middle of classes..just to see if your ok, you are their precious sister after all

Suga just walked silently as they all went to check on you.

"Y/n..you better be ok.."

__________________________________

Promise this isn't a prank!!
(Isn't that what they all say ME??)

I KNOW! but seriously this is the end of the chapter, and I know it's fucking short!(sorry for cursing I only do that on words not in actual speaking 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm weird I know..)

And about the new Characters Oh Sangwoo and Oh Sangmi(Camille)

Fun fact: I posted a question on one of the anime groups on Facebook for a PERFECT name for a psychopath boy, and also Korean..then BOOM!! Oh Sangwoo is born! Well I don't know who is Sangwoo really🤔🤔.. The person who commented said that it's the name of one of the popular korean bl mangas...IT'S. A. BL MANGA. Annnnnnnnd I'm Not interested on those so I never heard of it!

So yeah hope you enjoyed!

And also please do check out the stories that I might mention in the future!!

Love you!!

💜💜💜
✌️😎

_~*~_

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

804K 24.4K 76
"In a world of crime and violence, seven ruthless mafia leaders, known for their deadly charm, laid eyes on her" - Y/n, a stunning and naive beauty...
1M 33.8K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
35.5K 910 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
382K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...