FEELS LIKE FOREVER

By _Noceur_

Weird, bromance More

P R O L O G U E
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

11 1 0
By _Noceur_

#Longweekend

Whenever I see this beautiful scenery from Aunt Bea's balcony, I feel relaxed. Those beautiful flowers, such as tulips, different colors of roses like red, white and carnation
pink roses. There's also an cypress beside the orchids. But there's one that got my attention, it looks like a sunflower but I'm not sure though. I am touching these wonderful flowers. I took a deep breathe and enjoying the morning breeze. I smiled at the thought of how I love nature as much as I love my passion, which is cooking and baking.

I wandered my eyes and take a seat while sipping my favorite jasmine tea. Aside from coffee I'm addicted to tea as well, Because whenever I drink a cup of tea whether it's morning or night it calms my nerve and it really helps me whenever I couldn't sleep. I smiled bitterly at that thought until I've heard the dream catcher swung and I looked Aunt Bea's handling a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Auntie"-She smiled and take a seat in front of me. She took a deep breath and looking at her wonderful garden.

"What a beautiful morning honey , how's sleep?" I am looking at her and yet she still the same. She's still gorgeous as ever.

"It's pretty good, How about you?" She sat down and take a sip of her coffee.

"Well it's good. I had a pleasant sleep."

Aunt Bea is really nice person. She's my mum's cousin. I admire her a lot for being such a wonderful woman. Despite of her failed marriage, because her ex husband cheated on her. She even had a miscarriage of their supposedly first child and got depressed. My mum was there to comfort her during her downtime but when my mum got busier with our business I became Aunt Bea's companion during her downfall. We fond of each other like mother and son. She became my mother figure when my mother was busy with our business together with my father. Aunt Bea loves flowers, that's why she has her beautiful garden in here.

"Is Mash still sleeping?" As we sit in together, I gave her an sweet smile and sips my tea. "Probably, don't worry she'll be here in a bit".
As I took a deep breath I am enjoying the morning breeze. It really calms me. I wonder if mum would be able to come here and enjoy this kind of scenery. This house is just near the beach so we could hangout there maybe tomorrow afternoon. I would love to watch sunset. I missed this so much.

"I'm so glad you came here Third, I've really missed the old times." As Aunt Bea spoke, I can't help but to feel a little emotional. Since I entered college, I haven't been able to come here that's what I'm doing oftentimes since middle school.

"Don't worry Aunt, I'll come here often as I finished our culminating. I badly need your help with this. I hope you can help me out with this."

"Oh honey, I would love to. I will do my best to help you and Mash." I hug my beloved aunt as she said that.

"Thank you so much aunt. It means a lot to me. I'll make you proud of." I said, when I heard the back door opens. I saw Mash coming towards us. She waves her hand with her cup of coffee in her right hand. This girl loves coffee so much.

"Good morning Auntie, Morning Thirdy." As she sat down, Aunt Bea gave her a warm smile.

"Good morning sweetheart. How's sleep?" Aunt Bea seems like Mash. And this little wench beside me is kinda awkward. I want to tease her but it's not the right time.

"It's great. I had a great sleep last night." She answered nicely.

"That's great. Should we start our day? I have so many ideas in mind." We're getting excited about this so we can't hide our excitement.

"I knew that you two are getting excited for our baking session, so I suggest that we should eat our very important meal for a day. Shall we?" We just answered it by nod and smiled. As we stood up together, we're heading to Aunt Bea's mini kitchen. She prepared typical breakfast. And my buddy will probably happy.

" I know you are starving now. But you have to wash your hands first. "I reminded her. She's about to get a loaf bread. My aunt is just watching us with laughing wholeheartedly.

" What can I do? I'm really hungry. "Mash is pouting right now. I just gave her an bored look.

"Fine I'll I behave." She gets what I mean as I looked at her. Yet her she's still pouting her lips like kid. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"You two look adorable though." Aunt Bea joked as we take our seats.

"Gross aunt."

"Really, auntie?". This bitch has a lot to say. I'm pretty sure she will telling a lot of gossip with my aunt. We're having our breakfast with full of laughter and joy. This is the best breakfast I've ever had after so long. Aunt Bea enjoyed it, I can see it through her beautiful eyes. I simply smiled at her and look at my friend's smile as well. I have never seen her genuine smile and laugh for
so long. I'm glad I brought her here.

"I'm done. I'll just get my phone." I excuse myself. They're still talking and I'll let them be. They're fond of each other now and I'm happy to see them like this. As I stood up.

"As you finish your food I will help you with the dishes." I stand up immediately and walk straight to the second floor of the house.

"Yeah go ahead just come back immediately." She's really a glutton. She can eat a lot though yet she still maintains her figure.

"Whatever just finished your food so that we can start up immediately." As I entered the room I get my phone beside the lampshade. Someone's called me and some messages were coming from my mum and the other one was from my cousin.

From:Cloud

Hey Adi, I've heard that you are at auntie Bea's house right now. I have talked to your friend and she told me your whereabouts.

From:Cloud

I'm going there today.

This jerk! He had talked to Mash. Great they're close now. Well they're both loud so they're suitable for each other. What a bonkers indeed. I am typing my message for my cousin when aunt Bea came in.

"What's up aunt? Does Mash finish already?" I put down my phone first and face my aunt.

"She's still eating. Nothing to hurry dear. Let her enjoy it Anyway your cousin is downstairs go and take a look." I was about to reply to him yet he's here already.

"You mean Cloud ?" I knew it was him. I just wanted to make sure that jerk is really here. Aunt Bea just nod for a response. I quietly walked out of the room and see for myself.

And the jerk is really here, he is having a great time with Mash as if they're best friends. I smiled at the thought. My friend have never been this close to anyone before aside from me. Even though she's extrovert she still has limitations on befriending to other people.

"What are you doing here?" I interrupted there moment. They're both eating and having a good time together like they're really close friends for so long.

"You're so rude Adi, I came for Aunt Bea." I was about to speak when aunt Bea comes in.

"Finished up your food Cloud . We'll be doing a baking session for today so clean up the table for us dear." I smirked at Clint and he looked like a bankrupt with his looks.

"You can do it cousin." I even pats his shoulder to tease him more.

"You two were really close to each other." Mash butts in.

"Whatever" I just rolled my eyes and walked away from the kitchen.

"I'm going to take a bath now and so are you. We're going to the supermarket. Aunt Bea ran out of stocks so we have to buy what we need for our baking and cooking session later."

"Hey buddy, I already checked the place and it's good." That voice. When I look at the main door I see Khai is coming. How come that he's also here. Oh great he and my cousin are close. How come I forgot this. My heart beat is automatically racing its been a while since I have seen him. I've never got a chance to talked to him again because I was busy with my studies.

"Good to hear bro." Cloud respond from my back. "It's my bad I brought a friend here. By the way he is Kaizer from engineering department." Fuck this feelings inside me. Get a grip Third! As I composing myself aunt Bea comes back.

"Oh you brought your friend. Let him have a breakfast first." Aunt Bea said.

"Good morning madame. My name is Kaizer you can call me Khai, Cloud's friend." He held aunt Bea's hand.

"Nice to meet you dear. Just feel at home. You can have breakfast."

"I have to go."I excuse myself and walks upstairs.

" Okay then. "

" I excuse myself too. "Mash politely said and followed me immediately. I just gave her a 'you're not telling me something' and she just look at me apologetically. I walks straight into my room and started to take a bath.

After I finished a shower. I went to the bed and bring my pack bag so that I could get my clothes out. When I'm all set, I walk downstairs and see if Mash is already there. She's already there having a chit-chat with them.

"You finished up already. Honey , I asked the boys to accompany you to the supermarket. Could you please buy some necessities and other items for our session later on. Here's the card use it." Aunt Bea's handling me her card but I refused it.

"Don't worry it's on me. We should go now."

"Keep safe then. I'll just have to finish up the trimming." We just nod and got out to the supermarket.

It's just a ten minutes walk from here so we didn't have to take a car. It's still early so the wind is a bit cold. I am enjoying the weather now.

" What are you guys doing here? '' I can't help but to ask them.

" Haven't I told you that earlier my dear cousin. "I just rolled out my eyes on him and continued walking with Mash.

" What's with the attitude Thirdy? "Her tone is obviously teasingly the hell out of me. This little wench!

"You don't want them here?" She added.

"It's not that." I simply answered and get into the supermarket. I pull out the cart and walks in the dry good section. Mash keep following me and I noticed that there's some kinda commotion near the entrance. As I look what's going on it was my cousin and his friend. They're simply getting attention without making effort just by simply walking through the corridor make people turns back to them. They're just wearing simple clothes today. My cousin's wearing a dark blue jacket match up with his dark blue hat and also khaki pants with a sneakers on it while Khai is wearing a white tees from Calvin Klein underneath his black Balenciaga jacket with Balenciaga sneaker on it. Damn these two, they're simply nailing it.

"Oh they're handsome as fuck." I heard the girl behind us says.

"Indeed. I wonder which university they from." The gossip is everywhere indeed.

"Let's go Mash I'm done here." I was about to pull Mash's hand when the two came out.

"Are you guys done? '' Cloud's asked. He has his mini cart with bunch of snacks. As I look at the cart.

"It's his." Cloud's depended himself . As if he could read my mind.

"I didn't ask anything." I left him and walks to the other section and get some baking powder and then some cupcake liner.

"What flavor of cakes are you going to make? '' I startled when someone's behind me. It was Khai obviously he followed me through here.

" Hmm I will make dark chocolate chips and strawberry cream cheese cupcakes . "I answered without looking at him.

" I can't wait to tastes it. "He said.

" As if I would let you ". I joked and he chuckled.

" Then if I couldn't get to taste the cupcakes you'll make, then much better if Cloud himself wouldn't be able to taste it as well. "

" In your wildest dream dude. I can taste it though.Well I'm not sure if you could. "My cousin is teasing his friend. And Khai just 'tsked'

We're all now at the counter paying all this stuff." We got a lot of stocks so far" Mash added some necessities.

"Here's mine." Khai is giving his card to the cashier.

"Hey it's on me. It's for Aunt's Bea." I took out my card but the cashier punched it all and it's done. I looked at him and he just smiled.

"Hey there Cloud help him carry these." Mash said to Cloud . They're really close to each other now I can tell.

"Yes Ma'am." My cousin answered back to Mash. I just shake my head though.

As we finished up doing groceries we headed out to the supermarket. I am holding a two full of paper bags.

"Let me help you." Khai offers but I shook my head to refuse.

"I can handle it." He smiled and get the other paper bag from my other hand I utterly 'thanks' to him and he smiled once more. I can't help but to give him back smile.

We're now getting back home enjoying the nice weather and getting along well with these guys.

" Let's stop by and see the view there." Mash suggested and we all agreed.

---
It's been a while since my last update. I was busy with something. And I hope you could still read my works. I need your feedback to motivate me. Xoxo
-Yan

P. S. Cloud'scharacter is totally awesome I hope you like it. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 57 19
Bruce made it out from the grabber story brance story
449 24 23
Dwight and Joshua discovered each other through social media. Until one night when finally they see the physical appearance of each other-it's not ju...
160K 7.9K 27
𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛�...
667 24 15
Later