Mine And Mine Only || Profess...

By draco_malfoyy009

"I- I can't take it anymore, I need to cum." I said. "Oh, you need to cum?" He asked, stroking my thighs. I n... More

0. INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Author's Note

6.2K 129 38
By draco_malfoyy009

This is not a chapter, but, I wanted to give some explanations about Y/n in the story.

I wanted to make her feel "rejected" by her best friend because I felt the same thing. I wanted to say how much it hurts, when you're attached to someone and that someone leaves you for someone else, so I'll tell you my story.

One day, I waited for her to lunch, but, she never came. This went for three days, until I saw her eating with another girl. I went towards her and ask her if she'll join me or not and she just stood up, looked down at me and said that I wasn't her only friend and that I have to stop getting jealous of the other girl.

I honestly wasn't feeling well after that. She came back to me after one week and she apologized. I was dumb to accept her apologies because two days later, she left me again and she never came back to me... I stayed alone at school for one month, I just revised, I started to write stories and that's when I met other friends, my actual friends. They were there for me and it's at that moment that I realize that she was toxic. You know, when you're attached to that kind of person, you think that they would never leave you and they promise you a lot of things, but, it's just fake. These persons are fake. There's some toxic people in this world. I don't wish you to live the same thing I did, because it really hurts.

There's a new chapter coming up on Monday! Stay tuned! Have a beautiful day and stay safe.

Love y'all ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 6.6K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
1.9M 39K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
619K 10K 48
"You want to know what I taste like?" I say, leaving my mouth slightly open. I can feel Malfoy's breath on my lips. He doesn't answer, but his breath...
[Evans] By <3

Fanfiction

1M 22.3K 71
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included - - "So you're telling me.." I said getting up and making my way over to him. "That if I told you right now...