Angels and Demons JiYoo

By nomnom360

Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Finale
A/N

3

1K 71 13
By nomnom360

After getting changed into a new dry uniform, JiU and Sua both went to their own classes. Their classes were much more peaceful and very different compared to the demon classes. 

When they walked in, everything was quiet. People were studying, or reading and listening to music. Everyone stayed in their own lane and were all sitting in their designated seats. JiU just looks around and is a little awkward.

"Isn't it a little too quiet?" She whispered to Sua. Sua just shook her head no. 

"It's usually like this. It's nice don't you think?" She asked smiling.

"It just seems a little too quiet and peaceful is all. Don't you guys have fun?" 

"We have fun doing our things. We aren't loud like the demons." 

Before JiU could respond, she saw an orange-haired girl walk up to Sua and hug her from behind.

"Heya. How's it going?" Sua just turned around and hit the girl playfully.

"Hey Dongie!" She said. JiU just looked confused at the two and the girl noticed this.

"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Handong, but you can just call me dongie if you like." She said while stretching out her hand for JiU to shake. JiU happily shook hands with her and smiled.

"I'm JiU." Handong smiled at the girl.

"You're really pretty." She said. JiU blushed a little and said a little thank you before the teacher came in. 

Once the teacher came in, everyone put their own things away and paid full attention on the class. Unlike Yoohyeon, JiU listened to her class and so did everything else. 

JiU felt bored in this class though. There was something missing that made it feel not fun. She wanted something to happen at least. 

She looked outside the window and saw the two demons from before talking to one another. She was wondering what was happening, but her attention got pulled back when the teacher called on her.

JiU somehow managed to answer correctly and sighed with relief. She decided to draw her attention back to the class and forget about what was happening with those two demons.

After class ended, she went to Sua and Handong.

"So are we allowed to go to the human world?" 

Both Handong and Sua looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"There's someone I have to take care of over there. Why are you guys so shocked?" JiU asked confused.

"It's dangerous for angels to go to the human world. Some people just want to use us for our powers and others just want to keep us as trophies." Handong said still a little wide eyed.

"How do people know if you are an angel though?" 

"Sometimes it's hard to forget to not use your powers in the open." Sua said getting herself into the conversation as well.

"What about demons?" 

"Demons are also in danger of going to the human world. There are some that create chaos and some that just want to mind their own business, but they are still hunted." Handong said.

"There are people who believe in demons and hunt them for fun. They think it's a challenge and they also think that they are dangerous, so they go out and hunt for them." Sua added.

"Well, there's a human that I have to take care of." Sua and Handong just sighed.

"If you want to go, I'm not stopping you. I'll come with you instead." Sua said. She looked at Handong.

"Are you coming with us too?"

Handong shook her no.

"Sorry, I have things to do here. I don't like going to the human world either." Sua just nodded and took JiU's hand and started to lead her to the rock in the field. 

"Where are we going?" JiU asked confused.

"This is the way to get to the human world. Did you not get here through this?" 

"No...I didn't." Sua stopped and looked at JiU with confusion in her eyes.

"Huh, that's weird. Uh, let's keep going then." Sua was still visibly confused and JiU didn't know why. She decided to not ask though.

JiU looked down and started to space out thinking about all that has happened. Mostly thinking about those two demons that bullied her and Sua. Especially the tall black haired girl.

She definitely thought that she was cute. Too bad that she had a mean personality though. 

As JiU was thinking about Yoohyeon, Sua stopped in her tracks. She tugged at JiU to get her attention and JiU finally snapped out of her trance and looked at Sua with confused eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.

Sua just pointed at the open field with the rock to get back. JiU looked closer and noticed that there were three people near it too.

She looked over at Sua and Sua just put a finger to her mouth telling her to be quiet. JiU nodded and they both tried to make their way towards the three people.

There were trees surround the open field and they took cover behind those hoping to be able to hear. Once a little closer, Sua could recognize at least two of them. Siyeon and Yoohyeon. 

She tried to listen closely, but couldn't hear a thing. Meanwhile, JiU was just focused on the tall girl. She definitely recognized her from how tall she was and from her hair color as well. 

She focused really hard and was able to figure out what they were saying. She heard the conversation that Yoohyeon and Byeong had. (Go to last chapter cause I'm too lazy to put the exact words here)

She saw Byeong shoot the fireball and just watched as Yoohyeon barely dodged it.

Is this what they learn? It's so different, but really cool at the same time. She thought in her head. She looked over to Sua and saw how confused she was.

"Why do you look so confused?" She asked.

"Why did that guy just shoot a fireball at Yoohyeon?" 

"Yoohyeon?" JiU asked.

"She's that demon that poured water on you from before." 

JiU looked back at the girl. So that's her name? It's pretty.

"Oh. He threw a fireball at her because she taunted him saying that he came begging for mercy."

Sua looked over at JiU with wide eyes.

"Are you able to hear them?" She asked.

JiU nodded and looked back at the scene.

How could she hear that? I can't even hear that from this far away. Sua continued to look at the blonde girl with questions in her mind.

JiU wasn't aware that Sua was looking straight at her. She was more focused on what the demons were doing. She stared at them in awe.

She thought that it was cool that they got to have powers and know combat. It was unfair for her to sit through boring lessons teaching them about how to use their powers.

She continued to focus her attention on Yoohyeon and when she saw Yoohyeon's fist be surrounded by blue flames, she was even more intrigued.

Why does she have blue flames? She wondered. She continued to watch the scene and saw Yoohyeon's friend go up to her. 

She heard the boy yell at Yoohyeon about her not knowing how to control her power and form.

What does he mean by controlling her power and form? How different are angels and demons? She was so interested in the fight.

Meanwhile, Sua was still looking at JiU who was in awe with the scene in front of her. Before she could ask JiU again what was happening, JiU got up from their hiding spot from the trees and walked towards the rock in the field.

Sua noticed that the people were no longer there and decided to catch up with JiU.

"Why in a rush? And when did they even end their little fire show?" She asked while panting.

"I want to follow those two. The short blonde haired girl dragged Yoohyeon through the portal and the guy walked back to the campus." Sua was just so confused now. 

Before Sua could ask anymore questions, JiU grabbed her hand and ran through the portal dragging Sua along.

She hoped that she would be able to find those demons and follow them. Why? Because she liked the thrill and wanted something exciting to happen.

A/N: I'll try to update regularly, but I'm sorry if I don't. I'm not very good at English and it's my first language so yeah...hope you enjoy it lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 774 21
What happens when you decide to visit an abandoned orphanage for fun? But turned out it wasn't as abandoned as you thought. The story contain violenc...
29.7K 738 29
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด+ A oneshot story collection featuring various pairings of the members of Dreamcatcher. ๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ: ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ...
5.7K 105 33
Welcome to ONCE UNIVERSITY! The story revolves around the intermingled lives of 9 girls, who live in a Girls hostel and are getting schooled from Onc...
735 63 5
"Is there a chance that parallel lines will meet?" "It's up to you. We're not lines, we are humans. We can meet the path that we want without having...