Half-Blood Prince's True Heri...

By HibariShikaru

So it all started into Severus' third year at Hogwarts with a confused look from his certain rival and #1 ene... More

Prolouge
Chapter I:The Vongola Decimo and the Snapes
Chapter II:Home
Chapter III:Back to Hogwarts
Chapter IV:The Two Skies and the Storm In Hogwarts
Chapter VI:Who's My Guardian?!
Chapter VII: Severus,Vongola and the Family
Chapter VIII: A Sky's Attraction and Their Emotions
Chapter IX:Memories

Chapter V: Professor Sawada,Professor Gokudera and Good Ol' Professor Snape

311 8 0
By HibariShikaru

(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦,𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙:𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛,𝑙𝑜𝑙.)

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 1992:

"....Its been years since you have taught here--while you do take breaks now and then to continue your job as being a boss of Vongola,and even going as far as taking a one or two year break if needed:I worry if you're able to handle it.Are you sure that your work as the Vongola Decimo isn't suffering?" A voice drawled.

Tsuna--who was cooped up at the moment in his' and the absentee Hayato's shared office--looked up from the small pile of paperworks that he was grading,beaming up at the one who spoke as he stood up from his chair to greet him.

"Severus-kun!"

The 'overgrown dungeon bat' slowly entered the room and closed the door as he sat down on one of the plush loveseat,smiling slightly in amusement at the tired,but overly excited brunet.

While he looked better compared to his 12 year old self,it was not to the point that he was....handsome:that is to say,he wasn't ugly either.

His looks was a bit higher than average(well,compared to how his looks basically shot past the ugly category,he was proud to say that he was now above 'average' even if its just a bit),but due to working a few years ago as a double sided spy and working on potions for a decade or so nonstop,his hair has once again turned greasy,and he didn't look as....pleasant as he did back when he was 13 years old.

(Tsuna actually pestered and nagged at him--going as far as giving threats--if he didn't take care of himself.He actually looked better than last year.)

"You sound like Reborn--then again,why am I not surprised,it was already obvious that he'd be rubbing off on you." The brunet huffed,a warm smile on his face.

"Nonno has also rubbed off on you,you know?And you've also rubbed off on me as well." The Slytherin head of the house pointed out.

"Ah,yes.I suppose your right.Are you on a break right now?"

Severus raised an eyebrow at him,glancing at a clock on the wall at the corner of the room.

"Have you truly forgotten that I had mentioned a few hours ago?"

For a moment,Tsuna looked confused,before he glanced back at the clock as well.

"Ah."

....Just a few hours ago before breakfast even started,Severus had approached him in his office--while Hayato was grumbling and muttering as he sorted students' papers--and invited him to eat lunch together since it has been a long time that the three of them had eaten in each other's company.

Usually,the two were not seen to be around each other as Severus was busy(back when he was still working as a double spy much to his father's annoyance)and Tsuna was also busy from his occupation as Vongola Decimo whenever he had free time from teaching in Hogwarts.

Hayato was the only one around either Severus and Tsuna,but he mostly stuck to Tsuna or teaching his class.

"Alright,alright....it seems like I lost track of time that I didn't even notice that it was lunchtime.Let's go." The amused brunet stated as he stood up from the seat across his son and beckoned for him to follow.

The two walked down the halls and turned a corridor every now and then as they made their way to the Great Hall,talking amicably about either Vongola(in low tones and in Italian to prevent eavesdroppers)or about Hogwarts.

When they finally arrived at the Great Hall's doors,a certain silveret was waiting for them there.

"Finally.Took you two long enough." He huffed in English,muttering something under his breath in Italian.

"Maa,Hayato-kun...you didn't need to wait for us." Tsuna smiled,as the three entered the hall.

At first,only an occasional curious students glanced their way:however, when they saw the friendliest and warmest professor getting along with the school's two dreaded teachers,they had to do a double take.

Because right now,the dungeon bat's facial expression--as well as the grumpy,former silveret delinquent--looked at peace and relaxed around the kind brunet.

"Where are the other brats?" Severus questioned,looking around the long rows of chairs to search for his two siblings:he still couldn't believe that he has a pair of litte twin siblings that weren't the mischievious sort!

"Ah,they must be busy planning for Hanami-chan's birthday surprise...." Tsuna commented.

"That's next week then,huh.Does that mean we'll be absent for the next whole week?" Hayato huffed as they all sat at the staff table,greeting the others before they resumed their conversation.

Severus sat in his usual seat,but the seat to his left was Tsuna,and to his father's left was his Zio Hayato.

"Zio Kyoya will throw a fit if we make his precious princepesa sad by not attending her debut,after all." Severus drawled,rolling his eyes as he eyed the shrimp tempura on Tsuna's far right side.

Japanese,Italian,French,and other dishes were added along the years to the Great Hall's menu ever since the two Vongolas had arrived as professors for Hogwarts.

The three chatted busily amongst themselves,while Tsuna absentmindedly took the shrimp tempura and began putting some on Severus' plate,piling different sorts of food on his son's plate and at the same time making sure that he had a balanced diet.

Minerva and Albus could be seen staring at such display,while the other staff merely glanced now and then in curiousity.

"Ah,but the Potter spawn is so annoying!He's just--so irritating,and arrogant....just like how Potter acted!He's always whispering in class,doesn't listen to instructions,barely makes a passable potion,and nearly even blew a couldron!" The irritated Slytherin head complained.

Tsuna frowned in disapproval at this,scrutinizing his ravenet son's face.

"Now,Severus-kun,that's not nice.Harry-kun has been nothing but an attentive,obedient,and sweet child!He is nothing like his father....don't tell me you are still bitter over what happened then?Didn't you meet up with Lily-chan that one time and talked things over?"

Severus said nothing,grumbling under his breath.

༄༄༄༄

☾︎Harry Potter's 3rd P.O.V. ☽︎

"Mate,is it just me or is Snape being chummy with those two?" Ron suddenly asked,his mouth(surprisingly enough)was empty of food.

Blinking at that comment,the ravenet looked up at the staff table and saw the kind brunet chatting with Snape and Gokudera-sensei.

(Both those two odd professors somehow insisted that everyone call them as 'Sensei'. Or to add that suffix to their names anyway. Hermione was the only one to take their class out of the three of them,but eventually, she dragged Harry and Ron over to the foreign teachers' classes.)

"....His face looks relaxed." Hermione commented when she also looked at the dungeon bat.

Last year,they had suspected him to be attempting to end Harry's life,when in reality they were wrong and it turned out to be Quirrel all along.

That's not to say that they trusted him,but they tried not to judge his character too much:they still didn't like him though,since he was still being mean to Harry.

"Come to think of it--" George started as he mused out loud.

"--Tsuna-sensei and Gokudera-sensei weren't here two years ago,and weirdos took over temporarily--" Fred added his observations,as the two began switching.

....By then,everyone who didn't know them well had gotten lost and couldn't tell who said what.

"--one was an albino with a sweet addiction,and the other was a hitwizard....apparently,our two professors needed to take care of something important...something called familgia--"

"--and they were only able to come back now--"

"--since the magical Italian mafia war that had spread throughout Europe has ended!"

A 7th year brunet who was supposed to be passing by their table--a Slytherin--stopped a few inches away from the twins.

"Yeah,and we had to stay here in Hogwarts and not go home for that--our padre had no choice but to leave us here since he said we'd be safer." He said with a sigh,shaking his head.

Almost the entire Gryffindor table froze--the twins especially,since he was standing right behind them--and they all whipped their heads to stare at them.

"Oh,look.What's a slimy snake like you doing here?I thought you lot hated going near us?" Wood sneered.

"Yeah!Bet you're here because you're trying to think of something evil again!" The Weasley twins joined in,taunting the bewildered brunet.

"Malfoy sent you,didn't he?" Ron's muffled scoff could be heard as Harry said this in an annoyed tone.

The brunet merely blinked,tilting his head,before hitting a closed right fist on his open left palm.

"Ah!Right,I keep forgetting the stupid House rivalries....no wonder you're hostile." He muttered,and those in the Gryffindor table who had heard him almost fell off their sits.

Some even spat their drinks and choked on their food.

"Who the bloody hell forgets about something so obvious?!"

The brunet merely shrugged,shifting on his feet a bit sheepishly.

"I don't know...me,I suppose.I don't really like all these rivalries,my padre says it isn't right.And calm down,you lot,I'm not here to cause any trouble.I'm just a messenger of sorts."

The Gryffindors did not seem to believe him,staring at him in wary and suspicion:although there were some who only looked at him in curiosity and admiration.

Hermione found that he kept mentioning his padre--which means father in Italian,but one can also use papa for that--before she finally managed to put a name to his face.

"You're that 7th year Slytherin,Allen Sawada!" She exclaimed,pointing at him.

The others stared at her in shock,before turning to look at him in suspicion:now,the hostile gazes were tuned down and it was mostly bordering on curiosity.

The brunet,'Allen',chuckled good naturedly at this,rubbing the back of his neck as he smiled.

"Its 'Aldurien' Sawada,actually....but that's okay,people tend to mistake my nickname as my real name most of the time.And before you ask,yes,I am related to Tsuna-sensei,he's my father after all." He stated,before adding with a hum.

"....Somehow,it does feel nice to see that some of your Gryffindors know of me...or at least,has heard of me."

"Who hasn't heard of you?You've been one of the saints of Hogwarts who don't approve of bullying and House rivalries!And really,I'm surprised that you're related to Tsuna-sensei!" Wood exclaimed.

The Weasley twins then grabbed the amused Slytherin's hands and began to shake it.

"Well,well,Gred--"

"--Yes,Forge--"

"--it seems like the rumors of a decent Slytherin--"

"--is actually true!"

The Weasley twins were actually trying to also discreetly prank the 7th year Slytherin,but what they didn't know...was that he knew what they were doing.

After all,Allen wasn't a Vongola for nothing--Hyper Intuition runs strongly in his blood.

"Its an honor--"

"--to meet a pureblood Slytherin who's pleasant--"

"--and not at all arrogant or a bigot--"

"--who's actually nice to everyone!And really--"

"--its no wonder that you're one of the Head Boy!I also heard--"

"--that you have a twin as well?"

Allen laughed,pulling his hands out from the redheaded twins with a gentle shake of his hands.

"Yes,I do!In fact,that's one of the reasons why I came here at the request of my sister....she says that if she doesn't do this,she'll come to regret it."

Harry watched Allen take out something from within his robes,handing it to the Weasley twins.

Then the brunet leaned forward,lowering his voice enough that the twins were the only ones who heard what he said next.

"Of course,that was but a little white lie--I actually wrote that so it may look like she actually wrote that and just didn't remember giving it to me.As a good brother,I must give her the push that she needs--please open that in private later." He grinned,almost a bit mischieviously.

The redheads stared at him,before smirking.

"You,sir--"

"--we like you!" They declared.

Just as they were about to welcome him as a fellow potential prankster,Lavender raised a hand up.

"Wait!So you really are related to Tsuna-sensei and he's your father?!"

Allen tilted his head at this,before smiling.

"Why,yes!Is it that hard to believe?"

"I dunno,mate--it just seems impossible for a Hufflepuff to sire a Slytherin." Seamus pointed out.

"Ah,but my twin sister is in Hufflepuff though?"

"Y-you mean...Ellen Sawada?" Neville timidly asked.

"Yes...and I see that people also think that its her real name,hahaha~.But I'm sure she wouldn't mind or care either way if you called her that!" The brunet laughed softly.

The longer that they spent talking to brunet,the more they could see his resemblance to Tsuna-sensei!

"So is your father really a Hufflepuff?" Harry asked instead.

An amused look settled on the brunet's face:he was about to talk,when a brunette appeared behind him.

"Who says that Papa is a Hufflepuff?"

They all turned to look at the source of the voice,and saw the identical twin of Allen.

"Ciao,Ellen~!Need something?" Allen greeted.

"Ciao,Allen." The brunette greeted back,before shaking her head in reply.

Allen pouted.

"You used to be so talkative before...what happened now,sorella?"

"Scusami.I got so used to being around Zio Kyoya's son that I got affected by his Hibari speech."

"Lol,seriously?" Allen guffawed,holding his stomach.

The others stared at them back and forth as the Allen continued laughing,while his sister looked on blankly.

Who turned to them after a few moments of awkward silence and said,

"Anyway,Papa is not a Hufflepuff--he fits all four Houses,and that's that....now if you will excuse me,I think I have broken my brother and he is in need of his medicine." Ellen deadpanned.

Before grabbing the back of the hysterically laughing brunet's collar,and proceeded to drag him over to the staff table.

The others could only stare at the retreating twins,and the only thig they could think of was,

'What an odd pair of twins.'

Harry then could only think that they managed to get side-tracked and weren't even able to talk about the mystery on how Snape was being all chummy with the kind Tsuna-sensei and the grumpy Gokudera-sensei.

༄༄༄༄༄

𝐴/𝑁: 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑡? 𝐴𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒,𝐼 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡! 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑒--𝑒𝑟,𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡,ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜....𝑚𝑒ℎ.𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒔!

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦!𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙,𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛...𝑜ℎ,𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8 𝑜𝑟 9???

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙,𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤,𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑉𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑑𝑎 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑖'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑛: 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠--𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡-- 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

𝐼𝑛 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠,ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑑𝑖 𝑉𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑎:𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛(𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒)𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠,ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑆𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑑𝑎,𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑆.𝑆.

𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑,ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟,ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒆 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑠,𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙.

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑦,𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠,𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑉𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑎.

𝑊ℎ𝑦?𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑉𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑚𝑒́𝑟𝑡𝑎.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙,𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑘𝑠!𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!

𝐶𝑖𝑎𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑢~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2K 40
*β€’.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "I love you," Harry whispered into her ear that sent a shiver down Y/N's spine. "I love you so much, Y/N... it's...
32.2K 429 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
467K 11.2K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
167K 4.7K 26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Third year had begun and a another adventure awaits Y/N Snape. The two years of Y/N's time at Hogwarts Witchcraft and W...