classroom of the elite onesho...

بواسطة spaceishere

this is for experience, so advice and what my flaws are is what im looking for, but if you come to enjoy my w... المزيد

A Chess Match
Seatmate
Secrets Getting Out
A/N and Vote
Learning
Tales of a Seductive Senpai
Simp War Short Story
Studying
A Deal. (2k reader special)
New Things
Meeting with the Little Devil
5k Reads Poll
Curiosity
Training
NTR God: Horikita Suzune
NTR God: Shinohara
NTR God: Ichinose Honami
Possible Book Idea?
NTR God: Karuizawa Kei and Kikyo Kushida
Thank You and Announcement!
Another Announcement.
Red String
Lover's Abyss
Investigation
REQUEST TIME
NEW BOOK IS OUT GO READDDD
Psycho
100 Follower Q&A Announcement!
Q&A
Haruka x Sakura Lemon
Cursed Content
The Boy In The Back
Kiyotaka's Backstory: REMASTERED (1)
A Day With Sakayanagi (with bonus chapter at the end)
CatKouji
Another Thank You
Glass (Preview)
Beautiful
Pink Lemonade
The Boy in the Back (Mini Series) Part 1
The Boy in the Back Part 2
The Boy in The Back Part 3
Order
Students
Help
Collection of Short Stories
Wrong
Bad Ending
Kei Teaches Love: Introduction
Mission: K.E.I.
The Great Simp War Part 2
Kei Teaches Love: Hugs
A very simple, thank you
Doing Short Versions of Requests Readers Made
Destruction
Ichika's First Move
Retirement
Comeback
The Day After
200k Special Announcement
losing motivation
felt like writing again
thing
...
fake dating (i think?)
fake dating part 2
another random idea that came to me

Glass

4.1K 93 24
بواسطة spaceishere

A brown haired boy sat in a room, with white walls surrounding him. He was seated at a desk, in front of a window. There was a hole at the bottom of it, where a chessboard sat. He was on the black side of the chessboard, and his opponent would be on the other.

On the other side, there was a lilac haired girl with a cane at her side. She sat on the white side of the chessboard, a smile apparent on her face. This was a match she looked forward to, due to her father mentioning a challenging opponent.

She took the first move, and he followed. The game was a bloodbath, any piece being sacrificed for the best chance to win. However, in the end, the brown haired boy came out on top. The lilac haired girl was surprised, to say the least. Not even chess grandmasters could stand a chance against her, but yet this boy had beat her by an overwhelming amount.

This was another match for the boy, however for the girl, this would be the start of a one sided friendship. She begged for her father to let her come back, and he obliged. Every week, she came back, attempting to beat the boy. She lost every time, but was still happy to play him.

There was one thing she wasn't happy with however, and that was not being able to see the boy's face. She had dreamt of it, but had never seen it before.

Today, that would change.

The glass now had a open space in the middle of it, where both players could see each other. She sat down excitedly, and waited for the boy. Whenever there was a noise, her eyes would dart from left to right, searching for him. Eventually, he appeared, taking a seat in front of her.

His brown hair complemented his hazel brown eyes, and his relaxed position gave a sense of authority. The girl's excitement at this point could not be contained, and she was filled with joy from seeing his face. Her eyes scanned every part of him, from his face to his chest.

"Hello, My name is Arisu Sakayanagi. What's yours?" She asked, moving her first pawn.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. Nice to meet you." He said, starting his defense.

They continued to play, the clacks of the pieces hitting the chessboard filling the room. The two fought ferociously, with not a single piece being spared.

But yet again, Ayanokouji had won.

"That was a good match, Ayanokouji." She said, standing up.

"I could say the same to you, Sakayanagi." He said, shaking her hand. Sakayanagi walked off, her mind swirling. She had finally seen the boy's face she had been dreaming of seeing for years, and now she couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Did you have a good time, sweetie?" Her father asked.

"Yes father, I had a very good time. Can I come back next week?" She said, using her puppy eyes.

"Sure, why not."

Unfortunately, she would never get to go back as she wanted.

Timeskip

"Ah, my first official year of highschool. Aren't you excited, father?" Sakayanagi asked, brushing her hair. The short girl sat in front of a grand mirror, with makeup organized neatly across the dresser.

"Yes, I'm quite excited for you. Going to your father's school, getting to be at the top of your classes, all of the benefits in the world. I can't wait to see what you do in the future." The elder Sakayanagi said, tears streaming out of his face.

"Father? What's the matter?" Sakayanagi asked, turning her body to see her father.

"Nothing, nothing. You just grew up so fast." He said, grabbing a handkerchief from his pocket. The man wiped his tears, and blew his nose after.

"...Okay then. Anyway, do you have the arrangements set for my arrival?" The girl asked, continuing to brush her hair.

"Yes, your limousine will be ready for you. Tell me if there's any problems." The elder Sakayanagi said, kissing his daughter on the forehead.

"I'll see you at school! Make sure your butler drives you on time, or I'll have to fire him!" He exclaimed, skipping off like a little child. For an old man who owned several businesses, he sure didn't act like one. Always drinking, having playful conversations with his coworkers. It was almost like he was starting college.

Sakayanagi sighed, and finished brushing her hair. She carefully placed the brush down, and looked at herself in the mirror.

"This will do. Hopefully it's enough for him," She said, picking up a piece of paper on the dresser.

"We meet again, Ayanokouji."

Timeskip

Sakayanagi stared through a classroom window. She saw students lazing around, not really paying attention to the teacher's lessons.

"Of course that's what Class D does, what did I expect?" She said, sighing. Her eyes moved away from the other students and locked onto a boy with brown hair.

"There he is. I'll call father and ask if he can call him up to the office." Sakayanagi said, walking away from the classroom.

Timeskip

Class D were sitting in their classroom, doing anything other than school. Ayanokouji sat at his desk, a bit bored. He knew the material already, so it was pointless to listen.

Suddenly, the intercom turned on, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Could Kiyotaka Ayanokouji please come up to the office, I repeat, can Kiyotaka Ayanokouji please come up to the office." The intercom turned off with a click, leaving the room in silence.

Ayanokouji quickly stood up, and walked to the door. He felt the stares of his classmates burn into his back as he walked out, causing him to be a bit uncomfortable.

Eventually, he made it to the office, where the secretary sat at. She had black hair, along with cyan eyes and a clipboard in hand.

"Can I help you?" She asked, a bit of a snarky tone behind her voice.

"Um, yeah...I was called up here by the intercom, so...." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh! You're Kiyotaka Ayanokouji! Mr. Sakayanagi has spoken highly of you." She said, now ecstatic to meet him.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Saransh, or Saran for short. I'm humbled to be in your presence." She said, shaking his hand profusely.

"Uh....thanks?" Ayanokouji said, slowly returning the handshake.

"The chairman should be in his office behind me. Good luck!" She exclaimed. Ayanokouji walked into the chairman's office, slowly opening the door. The room was pitch black, with not a single thing being able to be seen.

"Hello? Anybody home?" He asked, looking for an answer.

"Why yes, actually." The lights dramatically turned on, revealing the lilac haired girl we had met a few moments ago.

"Sakayanagi? Is that you?" He asked.

"The one and only." She said, her legs crossed.

"Wow....I didn't expect you to be here, to be honest." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"You didn't think a school owned by my father would have me in? I feel insulted." Sakayanagi said, clutching her heart.

"...That wasn't on the signup sheet..." Ayanokouji said, sweat dropping.

"Fufu, I know. Anyways, how have you been recently?" She asked.

"Nothing much, the White Room is currently going through a 1 year shutdown, and I'm not even supposed to be here." " He said, cratching his neck again Sakayanagi chucked, but remained in the same spot."

"This is one of our few times where a pesky glass window is between us," Sakayanagi said, turning 90 degrees to the right.

"Oh really? I guess it has." Ayanokouji said, his eyes locked on Sakayanagi's.

The two stood there, staring into each other's soul. To other people, it would seem tense, but their stare battle was filled with passion.

"Well, if that's all, I'll see you around?" Ayanokouji said, breaking the silence.

"Sure, you can go now." Sakayanagi said, motioning for him to leave. Once the door was closed, she clutched her beating heart, attempting to slow it down.

"What's wrong with me...?"

ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yo! Sorry for no updates, I got lazy again.

I also passed my math exam by 9 POINTS. I almost had a heart attack at like 10 Pm.

Anyway, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!

-virgin senpai

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

63.2K 2.2K 8
Amity Blight isn't the type of girl to fall in love. One day during class, her English teacher introduces a new student, and everything changes. Fini...
17.7K 634 4
After Ayanokouji finished explain what he does to win island exam, Anhs cruise ship encounter a black fog and suddenly all of students fell on the fl...
171K 2.8K 35
Random scenarios and situations that my mind comes up with or is inspired by other things I read. I'm not that good at writing and the earlier chapte...
178K 5.4K 174
James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Frank, Alice and Tonks were all standing in a room waiting to be transported back home. Then had just finished reading th...