Miraculous smuts

By bellexlana

these are some miraculous smuts for you guys if you wanna read them! there are marichat, adreinette, ladrein... More

~field trip- adrienette~
~pool party~ marichat-
Summer time! -Lukanette-
Agreste's house -ladrein-
Night at the bar 🌙-Adrien x Luka x Marinette
Girl night! pt.2 -Alyanette-
Break my bed, not my heart...
project -lukadrien-
Project -lukadrien- pt.2
Noir hub-y/n smut
Step bro...im stuck
!OC REQUESTS!
Idk
SOS😨
Game-chat blanc x mari (COMPLETED CHAPTER)
new stories?
traumatizing chapter
school
OC STORY PT.1
pluh🔥
OC STORY PT.2
VOTES🙏🏽
𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂👅

Girl night! pt.1 -Alyanette-

5.3K 18 22
By bellexlana

A girl x girl chapter here! (Sorry for some late uploads ;-;)

-3rd person POV- 

"HAhaHAaaaAa" Alya yelled as coming out of a club with Marinette drunkenly, "GiRl...you WEre sO gOod at DANcing!" "Yeah! AlL tHE boYS anD GirLS WheRE OBBSESED wITh mE tonIGHT!" Marinette yelled back as spinning in some circles slowly, "You ShaKed tHAt asS Of yOurs LiKe WilD, MArI,". Alya and Mari had a personal girl's night for Marinette's 20th birthday. They drank and took some stuff like beer, margaritas, cocaine, tequila, and their most alcoholic favorite...polish vodka. They were dancing on tables shaking their asses and letting random people no matter if it was a boy or a girl, they let them slap their asses. Alya and Marinette started walking to Mari's house to chill and try to play a game to relax.

They soon arrived drunkenly at Marinette's house and walked upstairs to Marinette's room, trying not to trip. They stayed upstairs and relaxed as drinking some water to officially talk normally and not weirdly. 15 minutes passed and they were quite drunk but talked more straightly than 15 minutes ago, "Hey Marinette...wanna play something?" "Sure like *hiccup* what?" Marinette asked as turning to Alya, "Spin. the. bottle I would like to play," "Sure...but uhm *hiccup* with what people we *hiccup* have to play with," "Oh just us and some objects. we just place some things on the floor and whatever the bottle lands on we have to kiss and lick it," Alya said as getting up and grabbing a water bottle that Marinette had on her desk, "Ok then, since it's my birthday we try it! imma get the craziest things and we'll see what we kiss,".

Marinette had some things in her drawer... she took out a clean pad, a vibrator, a piece of some expired and old chocolate, a dildo, and a flavored condom because sometimes Marinette might wanna invite Adrien over to do a school 'project', "Ok gurl, we have everything!" Alya said as sitting on the floor, "Okie! now let's get into the action with this game,". "Just remember if the bottle lands on one of us, we just give a peck on the cheek and that's all" Alya stated as Marinette sat in front of her. Marinette spun the bottle first making it land on a vibrator she used not so long ago. Marinette grabbed it and examined it, "Ew- this thing still has some white sticky you know what from the last orgasm I had with this," "What- you know what... never mind. just kiss it and give it a lick, anyways it's your fluids!"

"Okay okay fine...I'll do that," Marinette kissed the vibrator and gave it a lick trying not to touch the cum from last time. Marinette turned on the vibrator for fun and started having a moment with it on her tongue, "girl...omg- get that thing outta there before you start having a deeper moment with it! look you're already drooling!" "Hehe, I just wanted to make you laugh!" Marinette said as cleaning up her spit that was dripping from her chin to her shirt. Alya spun the bottle next, making it land on the flavored condom, "Jeez girl! why do you have a flavored condom, Adrien or something?" "Yeah kinda..." "Well ok let me just lick it and see what a tastes like!". Alya opened the packet and licked the condom, "Soo...hows it tastes like?" "tastes like Uhm... a hint of cologne or something IDK..." Alya said as putting it on the floor, "how many colognes have you tasted anyways?" "None...just got me the feeling of it." 

"Weirdo" "OK just you spin the bottle,". Marinette spun it and it landed on Alya, "oh uh- ok just kiss me on the cheek, it will be fine," Alya said as leaning forward to Marinette. Their sweaty palms touched coincidentally and they blushed a crimson red, they leaned into each other more, making their lips touch their cheeks. Marinette got horny, 'shit- why am i getting wet?! Alya is my frikin friend!' Marinette thought to herself, "Woah Woah Woah...let me just make the first move now, Marinette," Alya said pushing Marinette going on top of her.

"A-Alya what is t-this?" Marinette asked trembling, "Shhh baby girl... I'm gonna make you enjoy your 20th birthday like crazy and you're never gonna regret me fucking you," 

-Marinette's POV-

at this moment lots of thoughts started running across my mind like lightning, did she like me? did she feel like I did? did she just get horny and felt like fucking me because we were drunk and close to each other? Those were some thoughts going through my head. Alya leaned closer taking her clothes off in front of me just leaving her in her underwear and in her bra, she took off her glasses, "Take your clothes off for me, baby girl~" she said, those words turned me on hardcore making me slide under out of her and taking my clothes off also leaving me with only my panties and bra. I soon went closer to Alya, I grabbed her by the back of her head and hair pulling her into a kiss. 

We fought for dominance with our tongues, Alya spat in my mouth, I licked her lip spat in her mouth harder unexpectantly making her flinch back, "Heh~ got you now~" I said unclipping my bra and throwing it to the other side of the room, "Aww I wanted that on my face!" Alya said to me whispering softly, "You'll have something even better on your face that isn't some piece of cloth". I smirked and took off my panties threw them and sat on Alya's face. I felt her moan making vibrations up my pussy making me feel myself even more. I cummed impatiently in her mouth, I felt her tongue lick my soaking clit and she nibbled on it. I squeaked at the feeling of her teeth biting me a little bit but I just felt pleasure and heat at the moment.

I got off of Alya's face and she stood up licking her lips, "Now my turn to dominate..." she said taking off her bra and panties. Alya laid me on my back having my legs spread open. She went on top of me, her face and lips getting to my neck, I felt her breath on my neck, her breasts slowly hovering against mine softly as she kissed my neck passionately. She sucked on my neck leaving hickeys. Alya massaged my thighs as she sucked on my neck even harder leaving marks on either side of my neck. I moaned hard letting myself melt into the feeling of heat and soft nibbles on my neck.

Alya got up and crawled to my drawer and got some ribbon, "now time for a little punishment, baby girl~" she said crawling to me, "P-punishment?" "yes~ a punishment. I would love to tie you up to the doorknob and get naughty,". Alya pinned me to the door and raised my arms up and tied my wrists with the thick ribbon to the doorknob. Alya spread my legs and got the vibrator and put it on my wet slit. I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of fast vibrators on my clit. I squirted and moaned as Alya licked her lips and replaced the vibrator with her fingers and started finger fucking me, "Ahhh... A-Alya! harder don't stop your fingers from moving!" I moaned at her as rolling my hips signaling were to keep her fingers going.

Alya suddenly got to my sweet spot and started going in harder and faster with her fingers. Alya did that for about 5 minutes and until she untied me and I was left panting and almost sweating on the carpet, "was that pleasure amazing?" Alya said in a flirty tone. I crawled up to her ear and whispered, "yes...very much, baby girl," Alya went red and stared at me in flush, "punish me more, baby~" I said as getting a strap dildo out of under my bed. Alya looked at me in a surprising manner and smirked, "You sure? you'll be walking funny for the month..." "yes I'm sure. it won't matter," 

I handed the strap dildo over to Alya. She took it and strapped it on herself, "Go on the bed" Alya demanded, "Whatever you say,". I went on the bed and stayed there with my legs spread open, "Flip over," Alya said as getting some thick ribbon. I flipped to my stomach and stayed there waiting impatiently for Alya to fuck my ass. Alya went on top of me and tied my hands and ankles to the bed, I was left impressed by how she thought about this move so quickly. "Are you ready, Mari?~?" Alya asked sexily letting my ass adjust to the fake dick strapped on to her, "just finish my ass already! j-just f-fuck me," I said rolling my hips aggressively making the bed bounce a bit, "Alright~ just don't blame me for putting you in a wheelchair then for a while~" 

Alya started slow, she adjusted the dildo and then started penetrating my ass hole going in and out, "Ahh~ f-fuck, Mari~" Alya said as thrusting in and out of my ass. I moaned hard making myself have an orgasm as the bed shook and bounced. Out of all the pleasure, I drooled making saliva drip from my mouth, "Marinette...you're drooling..." Alya said slowing down. I answered back with a, "No shit, Alya," "Hm? oh well time for another punishment!" Alya thought of another punishment. She fully untied me and smirked, "Oh and by the way...there is a box...you might wanna check in there.." I said wiping sweat off the temples of my eyes. Alya looked under the bed and took the box out, "interesting... a vibrator that can go into your meow meow and some handcuffs," Alya said taking the objects out of the box

-to be continued......

this is part 1 of this smut I will upload pt.2 later

bye bye 

(half of the credit goes to Vida, my friend, who helped me write this smut)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 271 7
𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞 is different unlike her siblings who are full vampire with no human blood on her veins that make it more alluring and sweet...
216K 391 12
The art in this story ISN'T mine so Credits to all artists who made it
52.5K 267 15
just love square ships' smut weird storyline and stuff. Mostly smutty smut. Oneshots. Obv miraculous ladybug COVER ISNT MINE I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST...
39.6K 3.4K 31
𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 2 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚞𝚢𝚘 𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕦 [𝚗.] 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖, 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. Bonten!Mikey x Fem!Reader sᴛᴀʀᴛ:...