Greenflames

Lexi_Triper tarafından

What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his fee... Daha Fazla

✴Information✴
How It Started
I Never Would Have Guessed
The Next Morning
Zane, Nya, and The Phone Call
The Note
The Truth
"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."
Greenflame?
Blushing
Trying To Hide,But Why?
"Not Alone"
When He Finds Out
Lloyd Learns The Truth
The Next Peaceful Morning
The Suprise
When The Time Is Right...but not now
When The Time Is Right...Now
Getting Ready
A Sorta-Celibration
The News!!
I AM AFRAID!
Home...And The New News
"He Hurt You!!"
Someday Maybe
(Almost) Everyone Learns The Truth
Meeting Mia
The Good and The Bad
The Appointment (Teaser)
The Appointment (Offical)
The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed
Names and Baby Shtuff
Truth and baby shuff
November 15, 2015
The Twins
~=~The Next Book~=~
ITS OUT!

Questions

2.9K 81 23
Lexi_Triper tarafından

~Lloyd's POV~
We have been at dinner for about an hour and neither one of us has said a word. Kai had his hand on the table and had it in a fist. I noticed that every now and then he would look at his fist and smile a little then go back to eating his food. I needed to start a conversation before this WHOLE night is ruined. Then it hit me I knew exactly what we could talk about.

Lloyd:"Hey Kai?"

He just looks up at me and I almost melted right then and there because of his hazel eyes. My god they are gorgeous. I was lost in thought for a minute before I spoke up.

Lloyd:"Um, can we ask questions about each other....you know to see how much we know about each other?'

Kai:"Sure"

He put his fork down and looked up at me.

Kai:"So do you want to go first?"

Lloyd:"Ok. Um, true or false...you dont like peanut butter."

Kai:"True. Ok, you like to sleep all day when it is raining because it helps you sleep."

Lloyd:"True. You really like dolphins."

Kai:"True. You love to read."

Lloyd:"True. You Love Science.

Kai:"True. You wouldnt mind being in pajamas or sweat pants all day."

Lloyd:"True. Um....I dont know i cant tink of anything right now....."

Kai:"I know something else about you."

Lloyd:"Really what is that?"

Kai:"You like fireworks....a lot."

I could feel my face heat up and I looked down and just smiled. I was lost for words, he knew me so well.

Lloyd:"How do you know that?"

Kai:"You are always using your powers to make them at 12:00 in the morning."

Lloyd:"Ok, how do you know that?"

Kai:"I always hear you get up and I....um...."

Lloyd:"You what?"

Kai:"I follow you and watch you make fireworks all the time."

Lloyd:"Oh. Do you like them?"

Kai:"The ones you make...always."

I looked back up at him and after that he winked at me. Something is up, I know this because he has this smug look on his face...and not the normal one.

+Time Skip to After Dinner+

~Lloyd's POV~
I went to pay for dinner when the waitress said that it was already payed for. I thought it was a mistake but then shrugged it off.

Kai:"Are you coming?"

Lloyd:"Where are we going?"

Kai:"Well you are going to have to wait and see."

Lloyd:"Oh god, you are lucky that I love you."

I stood up and looked at him but I wasnt thinking about what I was saying and I was about to apologize when Kai spoke first.

Kai:"What did you say?"

Lloyd:"Um...I said you are lucky I love you."

He just looked at me and glared at me than his face softened almost instantly.

Kai:"I love you too"

It took me a minute to process what happened when I smiled at him and he stuck his elbow out for me to take. I take it and he guides me out of the restaurant and to the car. Wait, is that Zanes car?

Lloyd:"Um, Kai? Is that Zane's car?"

Kai:"Ya. He left it for me to use."

He opened the passenger door and held out his hand to help me in, I accepted and got in then he went to the drivers side and started to car and started driving to some place. It was about a 20 minute drive to get to were ever we were going. with that he turned off the car and went around to the side and helped me out again.

Lloyd:"What are we doing here?"

Kai:"Taking a walk."

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because it is nice outside and I want to spend time with you before we have to go back to the Bounty."

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because I love you."

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because we are doing this."

He motioned to a large quilt that was laying on the ground. I was confused, because why in the middle of the park?

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because we are going to be watching fireworks."

I can tell he liked my reactions because he laughed and pulled me to sit down on the quilt.

The fireworks started and I rested my head on Kia's shoulder and then everything slowly went black.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 156 16
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
7K 116 29
Kai thought that Monday was going to be like another day in Ninjago, but he got a huge shock when someone from his past shows up, gets taken to a mys...
70K 1K 15
Lloyd has a crush on Kai and doesn't know how to tell him along goes with Kai. This love story has lemon and maybe lovey dovey stuff in it to. May...
21.8K 517 11
Lloyd has never really had a full positive day at school. He would get bullied for many thing such as being the son of Lord Garmadon. The destroyer o...