The CLASSIFIED Agent (2)- 𝓐�...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "You need to remember me because I don't know what I would do without you." Becoming an Inhuman... More

Cast/Info/Plan
Laws of Nature
Purpose in the machine
A wanted inhu(man)
Devils you know
Among us hide
Chaos Theory
Closure
Maveth
Bouncing Back
The inside man
Parting shot
Watchdogs
Spacetime
Paradise Lost
The Team
The singularity
Failed Experiments
Emancipation
Absolution
Ascension
The Ghost
Meet the new boss
Uprising
Let me stand next to your fire
Lockup
The good samaritan
Deals with our devil
The laws of inferno dynamics
Broken promises
The patriot
Wake up
Hot potato soup
BOOM
The man behind the shield
Never Forget
Self control
What if...
Identity and change
No regrets
All the Madame's men
Farewell cruel world!
Going Home
The return
Worlds end
Authors Thanks

Many heads one tale

253 13 1
By danysdefender

"She's been giving me the hate stare ever since I got here. I had to sleep with one eye open last night." Tai said as he, Kat and Jess walked down the hallway

"But you slept?" Jess asked

Tai nodded, "Yeah, for the first time in a long time. I've been running long enough to appreciate it. A secret underground base no one knows about, even if you all live on top of each other."

"It's one roof, but it's big lots of space. Crowded I'll admit but I like that." Kat said

James then walked down the opposite way down the corridor, "Briefing people let's go. Even the new guy."

In the main room of the base Coulson was standing in front of the group of Agents, "Today, we're launching Operation Spotlight. The objective... to peer into every shadowy corner of the ATCU. The last few days have been hard. What happened with Dr. Garner is tragic, but it has also created a rare moment of opportunity for us. The ATCU brought Dr. Garner's containment module into their research facility. S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to use that as a way to gain access. Going in on the ground will be Bobbi and Hunter. Quarterbacking from Zephyr One will be Daisy, Kat and Mack. Piloting the Zephyr Davis one and Davis two also known as James and Jess. Handling extraction... May and-"

May cut Coulson off pointing at Tai and Lincoln, "Them."

Coulson nodded, "Okay. I guess the new guys will gain a firsthand look of our operations with Agent May. Let me be clear. I want to know everything... what's inside the facility, how close they are to this cure they've been working on, which Inhumans they're holding and where they came from, and finally, what it is the ATCU actually wants with them. Questions?"

"Yeah why now?" Kat asked

Coulson looked over to her, "Because I think the head of the ATCU finally trusts me. I'd like that feeling to be mutual. Let's get to work."

Jess looked behind her to look at James, "Look at you flying the big plane."

. . . . . . .

Kat put on her headset as she looked up at the screen, "Incoming data upload from Rosalind's phone."

"Okay, let's wake up the ATCU IT asap." Daisy said

Lincoln walked over to her and said, "Did you just hack the ATCU?"

Daisy shook her head, "No but the containment module broadcasts some pretty intense encrypted homing signals. You put it inside a corporate office, and it'll wig the I.T. department out real good.

Kat span her chair around when the phone behind her started to ring, "FBI cyber investigative task force. How may I help you, Mr., uh, Wilson? What exactly is going on over there? Well, multiple agency servers have been attacked in the last few minutes, and the traffic traces back to your IPs. We've already, uh, dispatched a rapid-response unit to your location. Please, just cooperate fully. Should be fine. I can assure you, they're our absolute best." Kat put the phone down saying, "That SHIELD could offer."

"Hunter you're up." Mack said

Daisy put on a headset, "Hunter say exactly what I say but you know...sound like you. Ready? You congratulate yourself, crisis averted, then go home, never noticing the polymorphic root kit buried deep inside your system until hackers activate it to bypass that sweet, stateless multi factor authentication code you are so proud of."

After a few minutes Daisy spoke again, "I am here to find the exploits, and I'm gonna need a log-in to determine if the trojan horse hardware emitted a signal pulse that allows access to your UDP or TCP ports."

"Which will give us access?" Kat asked

Daisy nodded, "Yes it will. Okay, Hunter, type this in... "C," colon, forward slash, "system", Forward slash, "request user."

Everyone went silent as they heard keys typing slowly, "Hunter, oh god. Hunter please tell me you know which one is forward slash?"

"Yes. Typing."

"And the username." Daisy said

"The username...God save the Queen."

Daisy looked up at Mack, "Yeah I let him pick it."

Tai sat down on a free chair and said, "I like this guy."

Kat looked over to May, "May you're up."

May nodded as she walked down the stairs over to the quinjet dock. Mack looked over to Lincoln and Tai, "Agent May said she wants you on her with this, yeah?"

Lincoln nodded, "Yeah."

"Well then I suggest you move your ass." Kat said

Lincoln and Tai followed May, Mack pointed down to the screen, "There. Bobbi, enhanced specimen control. North stairs at the end of the hall, three floors down in the science division. Kat you're up"

"Ringing phone now." Kat said as she pressed a button on her control panel

"Bobbi check that section see how many Inhumans they're keeping in there." Daisy said

Mack nodded, "And grab any samples of the potential cure."

"Now all Hunter has to do is run his mouth and waste time." Kat said

"Oh he excels at that. Daisy?" Bobbi asked

Daisy pressed a button and the door for Bobbi unlocked

"Thank you."

Kat looked over to Daisy, "Andrew was a PHD in psycology now he's a specimen." Kat said

"Andrew isn't here. Guys are you sure this is the right place?"

Daisy nodded and said, "That's the place."

Kat stood up and said, "Bobbi what's happening?"

"Well there are no Inhumans being held here. Let Coulson know. And as far as a cure, it doesn't look like they're taking tissue samples, studying cell response. Not in here, anyway." Bobbi said

Mack looked confused as he said, "If they're not working on a cure in there, then what are they doing?"

"Wait. Anything on medications they've complied for study? Because I'm not positive, but those look an awful lot like fish oil pills." Bobbi said

Kat span her chair back over to the monitor, "I'll check give me a second."

"Uh bollocks. Uh people time to download everything we can and make out getaway. Or friend Mr Banks has just showed up and I do not have a handkerchief to cover my face...and that would be weird anyhow." Hunter said

Mack nodded, "Copy that."

"They're not studying medication, Bobbi they're administering them, giving mandatory supplements to all their employees. To prevent infection...soldiers, office workers and it says any public witnesses." Kat said as she pulled up some files, she then realized what was happening, "Oh no. They're playing the odds, giving Terrigen to as many people as they can they're not trying to cure inhumans, they're-"

Bobbi cut Kat off, "They're turning them."

Just then the connection dropped, "Connection's down." Kat said

Daisy pointed to the screen, "Look the last file we pulled. A list of all the Inhumans they turned and put into stasis but..."

"Let me guess they didn't put them all in stasis." Kat said

Daisy shook her head, "No they didn't."

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.2K 38
(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one knows a thing about the 'Classified' Agent...
12K 515 22
After being raised in secret by Nick Fury, with only a few higher-up agents knowing about her, Audrey Fury is finally ready to follow in her dad's fo...
5.2K 116 31
Emotionless is a word people would use to describe me. I once believed it was true. Not anymore. If I was emotionless, how could I love that one pers...
206K 4.4K 23
[ B o o k 1 ] ❝ I never expected to fall in love when I finally got director Fury to change teams and hell I didn't speck to see my 'dead'...