BOOK 2: Crossing Paths with M...

By _chelsseyy

[ENGLISH] Two different life, two lost souls, one undying promise, one love were bound to meet again. If you... More

A/N
Introduction
Prologue
Coming soon..
2: C1
2: C2

2: C2.2

964 48 32
By _chelsseyy

Seulgi's POV

I'm heading towards my first class which is arts and design. I admit that I'm a fan of arts and stuffs, it makes me feel so exhilirated whenever I heard that word. I've got this talent from my mom, she's a great painter but not famous, she just paint. I still remember how she teach me back when I was a kid, her hand guiding me to form strokes and blend shades.

"Unnie? Where is this class?" my blonde cousin asked me while scanning her schedule. Oh, I nearly forgot that my sister just informed me that I'll be touring this puppy today. Great!

"Minjeong, don't you dare to tell me that you've skipped the orientation?" I sighed, she's really the perfect definition of pain on ass.

"Oh? There's one? I didn't know." she confusingly mumbled.

"Oh god, you're hopeless!" I groaned.

"It was boring, it's not even starting yet but I feel like my eyes was about to closed any minute." she defended while shoving her camera bag on her shoulder. She's taking photography by the way, she had this undying love for cameras.

"So you just ditched it like that?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah? Besides it's not that I'm getting to be on trouble because of that?" she shrugged. "Now, where are we starting unnie? This is a huge university, it will took an hour or two if you'll just stand there and scold me." she teasingly said and playfully glancing at me.

"Fine, let's go. I still have class after this." I said and she softly squealed and wrapped her arms on mine, do I have a choice?

It went smoothly, she maybe a pain on ass but she's pretty smart. Every corner we've passing by she get to take a shot on her camera, capturing every places. It's been fifty minutes and the tour ended, after that she bid goodbye and said that she'll just walk around the university, maybe taking pictures again but who knows?

I immediately went to class, I'm sure Wendy's waiting for me. I was in hurry because I might face my professor's wrath for being late again especially Sophomore's BII or they called Building II is really far from Freshman's BI.

I was about to turned on that corner when I saw someone's going to turned too. I quickly avoided it and felt that hard cold thing hitting my face causing me to fall back to the ground.

"Ouch!" I groaned putting a pressure on my face, shit!

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" I heard she gasped and immediately helping me to sit. I was in a 'wtf-just-happened?' state and didn't responded to her. It was really a hard impact, what the hell is that thing?! I felt a little dizziness and I think something is swelling on my face, fucking hell.

"Holy shit, you're bleeding." the concerned tone in her voice made me frozed on my spot. That voice is so familiar? I can't be wrong.

My heart went wild when I slowly peek just to saw her. Just like I thought. My eyes went wide in a span of seconds, that pretty face I was dreaming to see on this close range. My freakin' long time crush is infront of me, looking at me concernly. Holy shit! It's Krystal!

"Hey, can you hear me?" I heard she called and snapping her fingers infront of me, it's my cue to immediately stand up, helping myself not to look like a fool infront of her while still holding my face who got hit but who cares? I'm willing to get hit over again as long as I've got to see this eyes who's in concerned looking at me.

"Y–yeah, I–I'm sorry." I immediately bowed my head at her. Jeez! This is embarassing for a first time face off! Act normal Seulgi!

"Are you su—" she asked hesitantly so I immediately said yes. I don't want to bother her, she seems in hurry.

"Y–yeah. It was n-nothing...aw!" I softly hissed, it was a lie and I was a bad liar. The pain is slowly registering on me, it fucking stings!

"You're not fine for me, now let's go." I nearly startled when she held my wirst and dragging me to I don't know where. Oh god, she's holding my wirst! I absent-mindely smiling on pain while looking at her infront of me.

I snapped in daydreaming and confusingly looked around when we went inside on a un-used classroom. Oh? I thought she'll take me to the infirmary but okay?

"Sit, please." she said as I obliged and sitted on of the chairs. I watched her finding something on her bag, after a minute she pulled a first aid. Oh right, she's from MedTech BIII.

Her hands went on my face as I startled a little bit, holy shit! I wasn't expecting that, this is too much for me to handle!

"Did I hurt you?" she concernly asked and went to look the part where she touched. I hold my breath because her face is too near.

Please Lord, help me not to faint right now!

"N–no." I gulped and shooking my head, she surprisingly chuckled as I felt a relief when she pulled away.

"You're too tense and cute." she smiled as I felt that warm thing on my cheeks. Stop blushing! "But this will hurt a little okay?" I nodded, her smile went wide and she slowly put that cotton on my lips.

"Ouch.." I winced when I felt a sharp sting, my heart just leaped to my throat and drew a sharp breath when she suddenly blew an air on it.

My eyes went on her face, holy fucking hell. What is happening? Can somebody slapped me right now and tell me this isn't just a dream? Because if it is, what if I'll cry?

"Is it okay now?" she asked and instantly gaze up at me, my brain short-circuited in that sight as if she saw me staring at her.

"Uhh..no, I–I mean yeah. It's fine—okay now but not that really okay because it still hurts–not like before though, you ease the pain–I mean by you easing the pain means you're treating it..but you know what I mean right?" I chuckled nervously and scratching my nape. That was fucking mess! I'm doomed.

"I totally get bear, chill, I won't going to eat you." she chuckled, my cheeks went red. She called me bear?! Oh my god! I can now die peacefully!

"How can I? You're famous, more like a celebrity. Students here want to be with you and meet you like this. I won't be surprised if I'll earn a lot of haters and death threats for being with you right now." I stated. Knowing that her fan clubs are psycho possessive bitches who do everything just to make your life a living hell, plus Chanyeol who just beat me the other day have this attraction on Krystal.

"Kinda sucks, they're hard to control and didn't know the word personal life. It makes me mad sometimes, they all crossing the line." she mumbled and pre-occupied on cleaning my wound.

I remembered Krystal's hiring a big built bodyguards because they keep on harassing her, thank God it instantly subsides now.

"You can't really control them being crazy for you, like look at you? You're so pretty, smart, amazing, talented." I muttered, you can't say anything negative at her. She got the brain, looks, money and everything.

"I'm flattered." she chuckled and pulled away, putting something soft on my lips. "There you go." she stated.

"Thank you." I shyly said and bowed my head. I was about to stand when she held my wrist stopping me to do so.

"Wait, there still one." she said, I'm confused but still sitting down again, she's now putting a cold compress on my swelling forehead. Oh right! I nearly forgot about that.

"Aw..it's fine. I can hold that one." I surely said, it's embarassing. She already treated the bruises on my lips, I won't let her do the same on my forehead.

"It's okay, I insist. Besides it's my fault why you're in this state. I was in hurry." she apologetically said, I immediately shook my head declining what she said.

"I–it's okay. No one's fault definitely not yours. I'm fine, still alive and kicking. It's not like I've been shot or what." I jokingly said easing that heavy atmosphere.

"Okay, then let me do this to you. It's the least thing I can do." she voluntarily muttered.

"B–but.." I was going to refused but she hushed me.

"I don't take no for answer." she warned as I pouted earning a soft chuckle from her. "What is your name by the way? I've seen you many times but you seems in hurry everytime we passed each other." she asked.

My ears burn as well as my cheeks when I heard that, I always act like I'm in hurry because she makes me nervous, I always panicked everytime I've got a chance to encounter her.

"S-Seulgi, Ka–" I pulled my lips into thin line as I nearly said that. "Kim. Seulgi Kim." introducing myself.

"Seulgi Kim? Like the Seulgi Kim?" she gasped as I confusingly looked at her. What's with that 'the' word?

"Uhm..as far as I know I'm the only one who's Seulgi Kim here in Kwangya so yeah?" I unsurely answered. Is there a problem on that?

"No way! You're the prodigy scholar uncle mentioning to me, the one who tops that examination." she gasped in amusement while pointing at me.

I'm hundred percent aware that I took an examination to earn that scholarship but I didn't knew that I top on that? Well, they didn't informed me and it's not that hard, even a high-school student can top that.

"Uhh..it's not that hard really?" I shrugged. It's more on analyzation and logic so I barely calculate and just think the obvious.

"Are you kidding me?! I barely even get 80% on that examination when I took that. No one tops that deadly exam, well except for one and now, you?" she said in disbelief.

Did she said someone tops that before me?

"Wow, you smartass." she smirked and nudging me playfully, my cheek went on red again and shooking my head.

"Stop that.." I shyly chuckled. The playfulness is still on her face as she lightly pressing the compress on my forehead. It was a long silence but then someone behind us scream.

"Unnie!" I startled, actually we both startled when there's this tall girl on uniform walking towards us. Wait isn't she the one I saw with Krystal on one of the tabloids?

"Aeri? What are you doing here?" Krystal asked confusingly.

"I've been looking for you, sister. Daddy told me he can't reach you, I think it's about something important." that girl stated as her eyes went on me. "Who's this?" her lips is forming into curve while mischeviously eye-ing her sister.

"It's none of your business. Don't you have classes?" Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Duh, I'm a freshman right? We still don't have class." she stating the obvious, rolling her eyes. Holy shit, they really look like a lot! "Aren't you introducing me to your girlfriend?" she casually said as I choked in my breath, felt that hot thing crawling on my cheeks.

"Aeri!" her sister warned but she just disregarded that and went to look at me.

"Anyways, hello pretty unnie! I'm Aeri Uchinaga, little sister of this demonic entity infront of you." she said while waving her hands at me. She seems to have a bright personality which is the opposite of her sister? Krystal have this resting bitch face while her is just screams joy.

"H–hello, I'm Seulgi.." I shyly waved back.

"Cool, I should get going before my she–devil sister drag me to her underworld. Have fun ladies!" she grinned and playfully wink at her sister who's glaring at her before taking her leave.

"Ugh, that brat.." I heard Krystal mumbled and looking at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, she's just like that. She tend to get playful and annoying sometimes." she explained.

"It's okay, I guess you have to go." I unsurely said.

"Yeah, I guess so." she muttered while looking at her phone. "My phone's dead and I still need to drag my sister's hair in my so called underworld." she groaned as I laughed on that statement. You can just drag me instead? "I guess? I see you around then." she asked.

"Yeah, see you around." I nodded, she smiled.

"Keep that compress on your forehead and try not to hurt yourself again, okay?" she said as I absent-mindly nodded, I watch her walking away but instantly stopped on her tracks.

I looked at her confusingly when she's walking towards me again, did she forgot something or what? But immediately frozed on my seat when I felt her soft lips on my cheeks giving me a quick kiss.

"Bye." she mumbled after she finally went outside.

My hand slowly went on my chest who's like in a fucking marathon. I sighed catching my breath because I felt like hyperventilating.

This is going to be the best day of my life!

A/N: Here's me saying sorry, enjoy the update!

By the way, I have edited some chapters and added some dialogues on the Book 1 so if you're confused here I suggested to start skimming some chapters on it.

Thank you! Stream Feel My Rhythm & Wildside yeorobun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
75.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...