Drowning in Blood

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Book 2 of the Blood Series! Book one: An Ocean of Bad Blood If you read book one, you don't need a descriptio... More

Welcome❤︎
1 ~ Good News, Bad News
2 ~ Real Life
3 ~ Same Old Love
4 - Pretty Little Gun
5 - Lunch Dates
6 - Dinner in Hell (Part 2)
8 ~ Double Trouble
9 ~ Mr. Control Freak
10 - Prince Not So Charming
11 - 360° + 180°
12 - Cherry on Top
13 - What Rules?
14 ~ Partying With Criminals
15 ~ Alcohol You Later
16 ~ A Night with Mr. Shields
17 - Hangover Central
18 - Love Letters
19 - Food Fights
20 ~ Blood Brothers
21 ~ BLADE
22 - Don't Leave Me
23 - Attempted Murder #2
24 ~ Love Letters (Part 2)
25 ~ Love Language
26 ~ Camp Stories
27 ~ Camp Stories 2
28 - Self Sabotage
29 - Spider Man Ankles
30 - I'll Catch You
31 ~ My Beautiful, Giggly Sous-Chef
32 ~ Lies and Secrets
33 - Let's Rule The World
34 - My Favourite Song
35 - Sanders Again!
36 - Boiled Cow's Head
37 ~ Anything and Everything
38 ~ Truthful Terrors
39 ~ Prom Night ✨
40 - Round Two
41 - Bachelor X Bachelorette
42 - The Real Wedding Crashers (Part 2)
43 - The Show Must Go On
44 - My Anything and Everything
45 - Chase's Story!
46 - 10 Reasons I Hate/Love You
47 - The Final Page
48 - Epilogue
Author's Note

7 ~ Angela The Bitch

3.4K 103 55
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Forgiving them isn't the hard part,
it's trusting them again

"Are you sure it isn't too much?" I ask Dylan through a video call on my laptop.

"No, try it on. You'll look beautiful in it," he compliments.

"Alright. But tell me about your new girl," I ask as I walk out of the camera view. As Dylan gets into details about this new girl he likes I put on a red skirt over a white lace bodysuit. I walk back into the camera view when I'm done.

"See I was right. Twirl," he tells me. I laugh but nonetheless do a twirl spinning as my skirt flows out.

"I think it's a little short," I say, looking at myself in the mirror. I look behind me making sure my underwear isn't showing.

"I don't think it's short enough," a new voice booms through the speaker of my laptop. I look back to it seeing Zach 'dabbing up' Dylan.

"Whatever perv," I joke, sitting down in front of my computer screen and beginning curling my hair.

"Carmen is planning on changing her hair colour," Zach mentions.

"To what?" I ask unbothered.

"Red," he says and I drop my curling iron. "Ah fuck hot," I curse picking it back up.

"Don't do that," Dylan hits Zach in the stomach.

"Is she actually changing it to red?" I ask.

"We don't know. She bought a bunch of hair dye including red," Dylan explains.

"Jenny and her are planning on picking a colour to do together," Zach adds in.

"Trust me if she dyes her hair red that's not the only red liquid that'll touch her body," I pick up my red knife and pretend to slit my throat with it.

"Sometimes I wonder how we became friends," a blond boy enters the screen view.

"Tristan! Ugh I miss you guys!" I whine.

"Hangout with us tonight," Zach offers.

"And wear that," Tristan gawks at me through the screen. Dylan smacks the back of his head for me and I laugh.

"I wish, I can't. Stupid curfew and apparently Chase is having some stupid get together. I think I'm just going to stay in my room and watch a movie or something," I confess.

"That's not the Charm I know. Go downstairs and cause a scene," Dylan encourages.

"Sounds like a good idea but I'm kind of tired tonight," I admit putting on red eyeliner. I add highlighter, mascara and a nice tinted pink lip gloss.

"Alright how about this," I stand up so the boys can see my outfit from top to bottom. Wolf whistles and cheers project through my speaker making me feel ten times prettier.

"Did you get my present?" Tristan asks.

"Oh yes. One sec," I walk over to my bed and pick up a thigh holster. I walk back in view and hold it up so he can see. I put it on before grabbing my gun and sliding in it.

"Perfect for the club soon," Zach says. We are planning on going to this new club that's opening up soon.

"It's open!" I yell after hearing a knock at my door.

"Hey um- woah. Just letting you know the guys are downstairs," AJ informs.

"Thanks," I smile.

"Chase is definitely going to flip his shit," he mumbles, walking out of the room and closing the door.

I turn back to the three boys on my computer screen. "Well I have to go cause a scene," I imitate Dylan's deep voice. I wave them goodbye.

"Send videos!" Tristan shouts right before I hang up.

I pick up my phone and walk out of my room not bothering to change. Probably too dressy but I don't care. If I want to look hot I will. I walk down the stairs seeing 9 people including Chase and Leo. What the heck is Leo even doing here? Some get together. There's music on, board games out and alcohol.

"Hi," I greet everyone until my eyes land on one person. A bitch I never thought I'd ever have to see again. The girl who Chase let fuck up everything.
Angela.

I take what I said back about Leo. Maybe he's not so bad.

"Sup I'm Antonio, that's Alex, you know Logan and that's Angela," Antonio explains. So many A names.

"I may fucking explode tonight," I mutter through gritted teeth.

"What?" Alex asks. He's cute. Curly brown hair, light eyes.

"Nothing babe," I skip all the way to the kitchen where Hendrix is. Yes I skipped, I'm trying to not break right now.

"Did you just call Alex babe," Hendrix asks.

"Yes now. What the fuck is Angela doing here?" I ask Hendrix as he takes beers out of the fridge. He hands me one but I shake my head. I'm not drinking.

"Look, I have no clue. Just be civil and she will be too," Hendrix walks out of the kitchen and in walks Chase.

"What're you wearing," he asks. His eyes roam my body with lust before switching to a harsh glare when meeting my eyes.

"Clothes," I turn around walking into the living room where everyone is. I sit on the couch next to Alex at the end.

"Alright what's first. I'm thinking, scrabble," Antonio suggests. Maybe I can write out my feelings.

"Sure," I get off the couch and sit on the carpet. Antonio brings out the box and we begin playing.

"Charm is something bothering you?" Logan asks.

"No, why?" I ask cluelessly.

"Because you spelt out whore, cheater, bitch, hoe, hater, broken, promises and stupid," Logan points out.

I look over at AJ who's mouthing "breathe" to me. Hendrix is shaking his head wanting me to rethink what I'm about to do. I look down at the board then back up at Logan.

"Maybe because there are people in this room who can relate," I say out loud.

"So close," AJ falls onto his back dramatically.

"I hope you aren't talking about me," Angela says.

"Maybe if you have to question it then yeah," I looked at her for the first time. She's wearing the tiniest black dress I have ever seen.

"You're such a bitch," she gasps dramatically. I stand up knowing if she keeps going I won't be able to hold back.

"Alright let's ju-"

"No, I want to hear what she has to say about me," Angela stands up and steps in front of me.

"I don't think you want to," I take a step closer to her.

"Luck do-"

"Shut up Chase!" I cut him off. Angela takes a step closer to me but before she can say anything I grab her wrist twisting it. I push her body slightly sideways so her arm is behind her back. I pull out my gun and put the tip of the barrel to her neck.

"Goddamn," Alex breathes out.

"Fucking try me," I whisper in Angela's ear. She catches me off guard and kicks behind her making me lose my balance and fall.

"See always shoot," she points her own gun to me as I'm on my back. I roll over as a gunshot goes off. This bitch is crazy.

"Angela calm down!"

I tangle my feet with hers and swing them dragging her body onto the ground. A loud thud is heard and her gun flies across the room. I get on top of her pinning on her stomach holding my gun to the back of her head this time.

"At least fucking aim right if you're going to shoot," I smirk. She struggles to get out of my hold and I press harder, hurting her.

I feel myself being lifted off her body and thrown over a shoulder. "We'll be right back." I'm carried upstairs as I stare at Huxley's back. Once we reach his room I'm dropped onto the bed.

"What the fuck was that," he asks obviously angry at the situation.

"I'm not the one who put a bullet through your floor," I cross my arms like a child. "Why the hell would you even invite her?!" I ask.

"Look, she's on our team whether you like it or not. I don't have a choice either," he says.

"YOU?! You Chase fucking Huxley Accetta doesn't have a choice. Soon to inherit his father's mafia business doesn't have a choice. I find that hard to believe," I scoff.

"Soon to inherit. I don't own shit yet, it's my father who chooses the teams. Just trust me on this," he says softly.

"Stop asking me to trust you when I'm still coughing up water from the last time you drowned me," I stand up and begin walking to the door. I go to open it but it's slammed shut by a hand.

"Luck I know I fucked up bu-"

"Yeah you fucked up. There's no buts," I shrug.

"Let me make this right. Please," he begs.

"I'll try to be civil downstairs," I open back up the door and walk out. I walk back downstairs and sit in the open space between Alex and Antonio.

"That was fire," Alex high-fives me.

"For real. I don't think I've seen Angela so mad," Antonio mentions and I laugh.

"Alright popcorn and documents," Shawn hands us each a file and bowl of popcorn. We all get up and walk over to the dining room table. I sit down and Chase sits next to me on one side and Alex on my other.

"Beer or wine?" Leo asks.

"No alcohol," I tell him. I don't drink anymore. Not that much at least.

"Just like Chase," he mumbles while walking out the room. I turn to Chase confused.

"You don't drink?" I ask.

"Nope. Never again remember," he says and I think back to that day in camp.

"I shouldn't have taken those drugs or alcohol. You know what, from now on, well, when I sober up I'm not taken anymore at all!" He determines. "Yeah me neither," I whisper to myself.

Our sobriety pack.

"So you haven't drunk since that day?" I ask.

"Nothing more than a beer or two," he admits and I nod as Angela sets down to glasses in front of us. Mine is probably poison but so be it.

I take a sip of my drink realizing it's lemonade. LEMONS.

"Chase don't," he goes in for a sip of his drink and I smack it out of his hands. The glass falls to the ground breaking into pieces.

"What the fuck," he curses.

"Are you trying to kill him?!" I ask Angela who looks clueless.

"Wha-"

"He's allergic to lemons," I mention.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, I'll go get you something else," Angela says.

"It's fine," Chase sighs. "Let's just look at the files." Chase and everyone opens theirs up.

"Thanks Luck," he whispers to me.

"Yeah whatever," I mumble.

"What kind of weak ass mafia leader is allergic to lemons," AJ jokes and we all start laughing.

"Hey at least I'm not scared of spiders," Chase looks over at me and the group laughs even more. "After we got home from my parents' dinner she got in her room and screamed at the sight of a spider," Chase chuckles.

"Shhh! Aren't we supposed to be doing work," I point at the file. Everyone laughs but I send them a deathly glare shutting them up.

"Alright. Remember that night at the cabin," Chase asks me and I nod along. We got shot up.

"Planned attack," Leo says and I look across the table to him.

"Wh-"

"Spanish mafia," Antonio answers my question before I can even ask it.

"We are going back to the cabins tomorrow. Apparently some of them stay around there and linger in the woods," Alex explains.

"Except Charm is staying," Chase states and I look at him.

"What? I ask.

"You heard me. This mission you aren't going on. There will be plenty more," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay I'm not going," I roll my eyes sarcastically as I do air quotes with my fingers.

"You aren't," he determines.

"Okay Chase Face." I tap the side of his cheek twice. "What else is new? Lay it on me," I say.

"When and where," Chase mutters and I smack my hand over his mouth. Stupid dirty mouthed boy.

"Shhh, this is business," I roll my eyes, turning back to the group. We continue talking about the night of the cabin and specific details for the mission tomorrow.

I'm going.

☞︎Author's Note☜︎
I saw comments in this book and book one talking about how Leo is hot. BYE💀. You guys are hilarious.

Also keep commenting, I love reading you guys comments. Especially the funny ones!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 14.2K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38.3K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
37K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.