sing to my heart

By benandmirandalover

Ben and Miranda meet at a karaoke bar More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15

12

844 24 3
By benandmirandalover

"Okay Ben so I was thinking for her party we could do doctor Mc Stuffins theme and get the live dress up character." Miranda said as the three of them laid on the bed looking at TV.

" Yeah that will be great. Then we could have over some of the kids from daycare, Meredith's kids and Callie's." Ben smiled looking at their kid. Before looking back at Miranda. They were lying the same way in the bed. They mirrored each other, it was ridiculous.

Ben grabbed his laptop from the side of the bed and he placed it on his lap. Miranda laid on his shoulder and looked as they planned Symphony's party.

Miranda knew the party was going to be gorgeous. Miranda wanted to go all out but Ben wanted to go overboard. "Ben you do realize she's only one and is not going to remember any of this?"

" Woman. I know that. This party is for us." Ben said clicking buy on the pink glitter tablecloths.

"Okayy, you get on Mars sometimes. I was just pulling you back down to Earth." Miranda laughed.

"I'm going to go to the paper source to get the invitations made before I go into work. Which I'm already going to be late for" Miranda said sitting up off of the bed.

" Well since I'm not working anymore. I'll go and try to get the other decorations and things."

"You sure you didn't want to continue working until it is time for you to go?" Miranda questioned.

"Nah, I wanted to be able to have the ability to spend as much time with my family as possible."

"You're a good man." Miranda said as she pulled her jeans up.

" I can go get the invitations too and you are running late so, I will drop our princess off at daycare."

"Okay great. Thank you." Miranda smiled as she pulled her shirt over her head and she ran into the bathroom.

Miranda kissed Ben on the lips and Symphony on the head as she grabbed her purse to leave for work. "I love you both and I will see you later." Miranda said as she walked out of their bedroom.

She drove to work and she changed into her scrubs.
"Hey Bailey I have a lap chole. If you want to scrub in with me." Richard said walking up to her at the O.R. board.

"Yeah, I'd love too." Miranda said following behind him.

Miranda and Richard talked the whole surgery. Richard meant everything to her. He knew everything about her. He was her work husband and she was his work wife. They were best friends. They understood each other better than anybody at work. He was her family.

"So how is married Life." Richard asked.

"It's great. Ben is the best. You know I was scared that I would mess it up but the thing is I won't. I can't be scared about messing up, I just told myself don't."
"Me and Ben discussed about fighting fair and communication. I mean I know it won't be easy by all means but I-

"You and him will do anything to make it work and gonna be the best spouse you can be." Richard said taking the words out of her mouth.

"Precisely." Miranda spoke nodding her head.

"What about you and Catherine.?"

"I'm thinking about proposing." Richard said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aww really... I'm going to be a best man." Miranda smiled clapping her hands.

" You are very confident, that she will say yes. " Richard said looking at her.

" Well yeah... why aren't you?"

" Because I-"

"Richard please you are a catch. Had I been your age when we met. I would have"
"You would have what" Ben said.

Miranda looked up into the gallery at Ben with his arms folded.

"I would have been his age and would be Chief of the hospital before him. Is what I was going to say." Miranda laughed and blushed.

"Mmhmm." Ben laughed.

"What are you even doing here Ben?" Miranda asked.

" I dropped Symphony off then I dropped some paper work off and sat and talked with Knox."

"Oh okay." Miranda said turning to look at him.

"I'll see you later." Ben said.

"Alright honey I love you."
"I love you too" Ben smiled walking out.

"Ohh Richard, I want you to come to Symphony's party."

"You are inviting me to a party with one year olds."

"Yeah but adults are gonna be there. " Miranda said staring him down.
Miranda continued to stare at him waiting for him to say yes.

"Fine Bailey. I'll be there."
"Thank you." Miranda smiled with her eyes.

Miranda was Decorating the dining room for the party she had the Balloon tower set up and the cake set up.

"It's so pretty." Miranda said out loud as she looked at the backdrop and the banner that was a big band-aid that read "doctor. Symphony."

"Wow the back drop and balloons arch looks nice I didn't know you knew how to do this." Ben said standing in the door frame.

" Please, I'm a surgeon if I can save lives, I can do a balloon arch." Miranda scuffed.

Ben stood with his eyebrow raised silently calling her bluff.

" Fine I watched a video on YouTube but I still did it... Now help me with the ladder so I can hang these tissue pom pom laterns."

After everything was set up. Miranda and Ben stood back taking photos. "We did a good job" Ben said pulling her in for a hug as they looked at their work. "We are killing this parent thing." Miranda said.

"You bet we are. I'm taking a shower do you want to join me." Ben asked wiggling his eyebrows.

" You know what. I actually might take you up on that offer." Miranda said licking her lips. Ben pulled her hand as they laughed and ran up the stairs.

Miranda laid on the bed naked in her towel as Ben laid beside her with a towel wrapped around his waist. Miranda turned and faced him as he did the same. "I love you." Ben said reaching out on touching her face. "I love you too." Miranda said looking at him intently. She felt good inside and out. He made her feel complete. They laid there and she listen as Ben talked about surgery. She loved that he was excited pursuing the same career as her.

"When you get your first solo surgery. I want to be there sitting in the gallery to watch." Miranda said smiling.

"Really?" Ben asked.

" Yes of course. I'm getting on a plane to see my husband's big accomplishment. " Miranda cheesed at him. "I'm proud of you Ben. You are striving for two specialties and you see a goal and you go for it. "

" Thank you I
The door bell rang cutting them off."

Ben threw on sweat pants and a v-neck to go get the door. Miranda knew that it was Callie and Arizona with Symphony and Sophia. While Ben got the door, Miranda sat up and got dressed. After she was finished she walked down stairs to chat with them. "It's so beautiful in here. I love the decorations and the candy table." Arizona exclaimed

"thank you." Miranda replied with a toothy grin.

Ben came down stairs as parents filled the house with kids. He watched as Miranda interacted with the kids and talked with the moms. She is a wonderful surgeon but this was another one of her elements. Ben took pictures of the party and the kids playing games. He made sure to get Miranda holding Symphony in a picture. They both had on party hats. " Put a party hat on Ben and take a picture with us." Miranda smiled as she extended her hand for him to come.

April took the picture of them and Miranda sat Symphony down and watched as she went to go play. She was in love with the Live Mc stuffins character. She had all the kids dancing and laughing.

Miranda sat in the chair beside Richard and she talked with him and Meredith. She watched as Meredith talked about Zola and her experience with being a mom. Miranda laughed and shared somethings that has happened to her.

"Time for the cake." Ben said as he came in the room. Everyone got up and travelled over to the dining room. Miranda lifted Symphony up and sat down with her in the chair facing the cake. Ben lit the number one candle and everyone sung along happy birthday. Miranda let the tears of joy she was holding fall and smiled as Symphony clapped. She didn't understand anything about blowing out the candles so Miranda blew it out.

"Yay." Miranda said clapping her hands. Ben cut everyone a slice and Miranda helped Symphony with her piece. She was getting it all over her mouth and hands. Ben scooped up icing on his fingers and he ran it across Miranda's face. Miranda looked at him as everyone laughed. " Now you have to give me a kiss for that one." Miranda said pouting.

"Certainly." Ben said as he leaned in to kiss her. Miranda moved and smashed a plate with a slice of cake into his face. She let out a loud laugh along with everyone else.

Symphony laughed. "yeah daddy is so silly. Isn't he." Miranda looking at him with a smirk.

Ben helped open up gifts with Symphony as Miranda watched and recorded. "You record every moment." Richard asked, sorta stated.
"Yeah I do and now your voice is in my video asking me that." Miranda laughed.

As the night went on. Everyone was packing up to leave and Miranda went Into the kitchen. To clean up and put things away.

After everyone left and Miranda came and sat on the couch as Ben vacuum cleaned the floor. Ben cut the vacuum cleaner off. " She sleep?"

"Knocked out. She wore her self out from playing." Miranda said as she grabbed a blanket from the side of the couch.

Ben chuckled and he sat on the couch. Moving her feet to his lap as he began to rub them.

"Mmm you are such a good husband." Miranda sighed.
Miranda strolled through the channels on tv. She tried to keep her eyes from closing but Ben massaging her feet was putting her to sleep.

A week passed and Miranda just finished her last surgery. She walked down the hallway. To drop her off her chart. "hey Dr. Bailey do you want to scrub in with me. This women has a tumor on her liver and –"
"Uh I can't this is my last night with my husband and I'm getting off early to have dinner with him and some other things. " Miranda said smiling moving passed her.

Miranda changed her clothes and she walked to daycare to get Symphony. She signed her out and then walked with her to her car. After she locked her in. She drove home.

Miranda grabbed Symphony and she put her on her hip as she walked up to the front door. She unlocked it and went inside.

"Ooh Ben you cooked dinner. I was going to cook for you tonight." Miranda said putting Symphony down in the living room and closing the child gate.

She walked up to him and stood up on her toes to kiss him. "Yeah, I know but I figured since I was home that it could be done when you get here and save us more time." Ben smiled as he put the steaks on the two plates with roasted red potatoes and a side salad. She watched as Ben took a baked chicken breast out of the oven. She looked at him with questioning eyes. As he cut it up. Ben looked back at her and smiled. "It's for symphony I made her bake chicken and sweet potatoes, you think she will like corn." Ben asked seriously.

" Isn't she a special girl and yeah, she never had it before, but we are going to get her used to everything, so she won't be picky down the line. " Miranda said as she brought the brought the plate into the dinning room, following Ben. Miranda grabbed their child and put her into her highchair at the table. Ben and Miranda talked and laughed like normal. Ben looked between his two favorite girls and he didn't want to say it, but now that it was happening he didn't want to go. He didn't want to leave what he had here. It's almost as if Miranda could sense what he was feeling, maybe because she felt it too, she reached out and put her hand on top of his and smiled.

Ben took their plates and cleaned up as Miranda took Symphony up stairs. He heard the water running so he knew she was bathing Symphony. Ben went into the fridge and grabbed her night bottle. The only time she drunk out of a bottle was a night with 2 percent milk. He walked up stairs and sat down as Miranda lotioned her and put her pajamas on. Ben let her lay on his chest with her bottle until she fell asleep. He walked with her into her room and laid her down. He walked out and walked across the hall back to his room.

Miranda silently met him at the door and pulled him down into a hug. They rocked back and forth into their hug as she relished in the feeling of his embrace. Neither of them spoke as they looked into each other's eyes. Their eyes spoke for them. Ben leaned in to kiss Miranda passionately and she returned it with the same amount. Ben backed up from Miranda and closed their bedroom door as she took off her top and her jeans. She laid back on the bed and met his eyes. He was beginning to think yellow was his favorite color, the way her panties and bra laid against her beautiful brown skin. Who was he kidding? Any color she had on turned him on just the same. He watched as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She eyed him as she pulled her panties down slowly.

Ben snatched his shirt over his head and pulled his jeans off along with his boxers. He walked on to the bed and crawled over top of her. Smiling down at her. She laid there breathless beneath him. His lips just inches from hers. She loved him so much. The way he made her body writhe in pleasure. He kissed her softly, his fingers snaking through her hair as he gripped it and kissed her harder. A moan slipped from her. Her heart pounding in delight. His free hand massaging her breasts gently but firmly. Miranda wiggled beneath him as an ache began to develop between her legs. Ben looked up at her and smiled. His brown eyes twinkling with a familiar emotion. He dipped his head to gently kiss her lips, then slowly down to her neck. He untangled his fingers from her hair.

Ben kissed down her body to her breasts as one hand played with her swollen nipple and his other hand slipped to her waist. Her other nipple was being teased with his mouth. Miranda gasped and arched her back against him. He sucked a little harder loving the reaction she was giving to him.

Ben kissed down to her navel, dipping his tongue into it. His two hands on her breasts gently twisting and rolling the swollen nubs in his fingers. His mouth dangerously close to her soaking core. She clamped her legs together and wiggled against him probably trying to get some kind of relief from his wandering lips. He kissed her core, watching up at her to see her face. She was lovely, her swollen plump lips were parted as she gasped and moaned softly. Her back was slightly arched as her perky nipples stood firm with all their glory. His. He was the only person who could elicit this kind of response from her. The unguarded restraint she gifted to him. Miranda's trust turned him on even more. It Reminded Ben of the first night they made love, this first night they met. The way she'd parted her legs at the simple touch of his finger. The way she molded against him when they made out. Her nipples massaging his chest as she rubbed against him. The way she gasped and moaned when he wrapped his fingers around her neck. The way Miranda mewed in pleasure around his fingers.

Ben felt his member twitch in reckless abandon And the only thing he wanted was to bury himself deep into her and watch her let go. He dipped his tongue between her soaking wet folds and watched as she stilled against him in anticipation. He slowly pressed his tongue against her overly sensitive clit and pinched her nipples. She arched beautifully and pressed her sex against his tongue, moving up and down as she tried to reach her climax. He chuckled against her and she moaned loudly. Ben smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. He moved back towards her navel and her thighs, teasing her ever so lightly. Miranda moaned in frustration. " Bennnnnn." She called out.

He fixed himself between her legs and held her legs against his shoulders. He pressed his lips against her flesh and suckled. Miranda bucked and shifted under him but he held her fast and steady as he lapped away at her juices, sucking and licking her as she flowed for him. Only for him. He was so proud of her. He felt her sneak her fingers onto his head, her back arched, his head beneath the pad of her fingertips, fast pants and low moans, eyes closed. "God that feels good." Miranda moaned out biting her lip. Ben had her right where he wanted her.

He stopped and looked up at her. A small question formed in her eyes and he smiled at her. He crawled back up to kiss her. His hands reached down as he inserted his fingers into her. Miranda let out a breathy moan and he kissed her hard and fast, as she clamped around his fingers in delight. It felt like she was trying to strangle his fingers with her tightness. He couldn't take it anymore.
Ben looked down at Miranda and he moaned. She was like magic to him. He didn't think he ever experienced anything as good as she was. Ben leaned down and kissed her once more. Tasting and savoring her.

Miranda spread her legs apart. Ready and wanting. Ben placed himself at her entrance and thrust into her. She dipped her back, allowing him to full her to the brim. He stroked deeply as she moaned louder and louder.

Ben made thrustful but slow pace strokes, sliding back and forth inside of her as he kissed on her neck. Miranda was clawing at his back and licking the sides of his neck. Ben easily found her G- spot and Miranda moaned out in satisfaction.

"Yes, right there." Miranda called out multiple times. She begins to sing her praises with her gasping for air and moaning each stroke that goes into her as Ben kissed her skin. He increase his intensity as Miranda tilted her head to her left pressing against the mattress as she's pushed forward.
Miranda rhythes in pleasure.

"ooh. I'm gonna cum!" Miranda announced. Ben watched as Miranda started to close her eyes but then snap them back open. She made eye contact with him. She knew how much he loved to watch her release. Miranda stared him in the eyes as her mouth fell open and she let out a barely audible moan and gasped. Her whole body shook beneath him causing him to cum right behind her. Her eyes never left his as he mouth was still gaped. It was almost as she was frozen in time. "Bennn." Miranda said out of breath.

"Miranda." Ben responded barely above a whisper.
"I love you and I am going to miss you." Miranda said trying to catch her breath.
"I love you too, so much Miranda and I'm going to miss you, us, this" Ben said as he laid beside her and she curled up into his body.

Miranda could never understand why her relationship with Ben was the way it was. This was perfect. Like even now she thought back to having sex with Tucker. She guess it was just a chore they did when they needed release. Yeah, she got pleasure from it but it was no passion there. They did the minimum to get them to and orgasm and then he would roll off of her and they both would turn in the opposite direction and go to sleep. There was no cuddling and no talking. But as hot as it was after sex Miranda found herself with her burning body curled up into Ben's just as hot body and she wouldn't have it no other way. They laid there and talked for another hour before they fell asleep.

Miranda woke up and untangled herself from Ben's embraced it was 6:00 am and Miranda felt well rested. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and used the bathroom. Miranda looked in the mirror at the hickey on her neck and one on top of her breast. She shook her head. She told him about doing that to her neck. She didn't care where else he put them as long as they would be covered up with her clothes. How is she supposed to go to work and look respectful and professional with a giant hickey on her neck.

She grabbed her robe off the back of the door and she went down stairs to make breakfast for them. He had to be at the airport by ten.

Miranda made omelets and grits. She made oatmeal for her daughter. Just as she was about to turn to the stairs. She heard footsteps on the stairs. She watched as Ben came into view with Symphony around his neck. She smiled at them.

"Goodmorning honey." Miranda said as she sat their plates at the kitchen counter. Ben walked to go get her highchair and he sat her in it. They ate and then went to go get dressed. Miranda showered and put jeans on and a red blouse. She put Symphony's clothes on and she packed her bag for daycare today along with snacks. Ben came down stairs with his two suit cases and a carry-on bag. Miranda did her best not to cry. She turned her back to him fast and grabbed Symphony's cup out the fridge so she could get her self together.

"Okay are you ready." Miranda said sadly.

Ben face fell at her voice. He nodded his head. Miranda grabbed Symphony and put her on her hip. She put her diaper bag on her shoulder and grabbed one of Ben suitcases, rolling it out with her as Ben followed. Miranda put Symphony in the car and put his suitcase in the trunk. Ben got into the car and they drove to the airport. It was only 9 am and they had an hour before the plane would take off.

"Do you have your accompany pass to get pass security." Ben asked just as Miranda pulled it out of her purse.

He smiled at her as she walked with Symphony, pulling his suit case along.
They walked to security and put all their things on the bins to run through the machine. The security used the wand to check to make sure they didn't have any weapons and things. After they stepped through, they went to the boarding area and Ben sat down beside Miranda. She was quiet most of the time trying to keep herself together. She held his hand and leaned into his chest while Symphony sat on his lap as they waited.

"You are going to be an awesome surgeon Ben. You are going to be great. You don't have to show off, just be great. " Miranda said. Ben nodded his head.

" do you want my five rules because I raised some great surgeons." Miranda asked against his chest.

" Yeah give me you expertise advice." Ben said chuckling.

Miranda smiled and stood up in front of him "well I can only give you 3 because my rule number 3 and 4 only works for me."

She made sure to put on her stern and serious look. " Okay so I have three rules, Ben memorize them. Rule number one: don't bother sucking up they will already hate you. That's not gonna change. Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers, nurses will page you. You answer them at a run. That's rule number 2. Your first shift will last 48 hours you are an intern, grunt, nobody, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, and work every second night until you drop and don't complain. On call rooms, attendings will hog them you sleep when you can and where you can. Rule number 3: when they move you move." Miranda finished her pep talk.

"Wow you were mean to you interns." Ben said laughing.
Miranda sat down beside them again and she laid against him. " Look where they are now. General surgeon attending, cardio thoracic surgeon attending and a Peds surgeon Attending. I raised them right."

She listen as the announcement came on notifying them that his plane would began boarding in 10 minutes. Miranda eyes went from him to his gate to him again and Ben could see the water pool into her eyes.

"Maybe I shouldn't go. I could just wait around until next year and there is a spot at Seattle." Ben said scratching his head. He didn't think he could leave looking at his wife crying.

"What no- you are going. I'm okay Ben. I'm just going to miss you so much. " Miranda cried out. Ben stood up with Symphony in one his arms. He sat he down on the ground and he held her hand. He used his free arm and pulled Miranda into him, hugging her as tight as he could. He wiped her tears away with his finger and kissed the top of her nose before he kissed her lips. He heard her take in a sharp breath and exhaled against his mouth. She put her hand on the side of his face to bring him closer to her mouth. Miranda broke away for air and she put her head against him. Ben looked around at others that were in the waiting area. They were staring at them because of the passionate scene they just saw. Ben shook his head and looked back down at her. "I love you so much and I'm going to miss you too. I'm going to call you when I land." Ben said

"Okay and tell me how the apartment is. You are really going to a good school and they gave you furnished apartments. You really lucked up." Miranda said her face was red from crying.

" I have a roommate though." Ben said rolling his eyes.
"I'm sure he is nice." Miranda said hopeful.

She watched as Ben picked Symphony back up as he hugged her and kissed her on the head. He handed her to Miranda as she grabbed his suit case and bag.

"Symphony say bye bye to daddy." Miranda said as she grabbed her hand waving
"Can you say bye bye." Miranda asked.

"Bye bye." Symphony said with her cute little voice as she waved, mimicking Miranda's hand movement.

Ben blew them a kiss. "Bye Ben I'll see you for Easter." Miranda said watching him walked away. She stood there until he was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 681 13
Long time friends Ben and Miranda decide to have a child together without becoming a couple. After becoming involve with each other they secretly ha...
4.1K 113 20
A collection of 20 Benley one-shots
1K 23 1
Cute oneshot. Miranda's house caught on fire and Benjamin Warren saves the day
14K 563 10
A 3 day wedding leaves Miranda with butterflies and a new feeling after meeting the best man