Requested One shots - Naruto...

由 NikitaKnight88

Every time one of my stories reaches a certain amount of reads I let my followers submit a request. The first... 更多

🍋Kiba X Reader - Statistics Lecture
🍋Kakashi X Reader - Being a bad girl
🍋 Madara X Reader- In Love and War
🌹Minato x Reader - "Let me love you like you deserve to be loved"
😈Yandere_Harshirama X Reader- My flower
😒Kisame - Tsundere Reader- Acting Reckless
🍋Kisame X Tsundere Reader - Some things never change
🍋Kakuzu X ThiefReader - Hunter and Hunted
🍋Kakuzu X ThiefReader - When the hunt ends
🍋Birthday Present! - Hidan X Reader
❤DeidaraXReader - I can't stand to see you cry
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma -Shattered dreams -Part 1
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma - Shattered dreams - Part 2
❤🌹Tobirama X Uchiha_Reader - Romantic
💕👊 Madara X Reader X Hashirama- When love hurts
Tobi X Reader X Itachi - In the middle- Part 1
Tobi X Reader X Itachi - In the middle - The end
Madara X Senju-Reader - Forbidden Love
💕Iruka X Reader - Poems
🍋Deidara X Reader - Good to be home
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma -Shattered dreams - Part 3
😈Yandere_Obito X Reader - Mine!
💔😭 Kakashi X Reader X Asuma - Shattered dreams - Part 4
🍋Pein X Reader - The Kami and the Priestess
🌹💕 Gaara x Reader - Sun, Sea, Suna
❤💑Sai X Tsundere Reader -Cuddles in the storm
🍋Kisame X Reader - "I'm going to teach you how to behave."
🎉🎂🍋 Kakashi X Birthday-Reader: Happy Birthday
Kakuzu X Reader - "And why would I be pissed?"
🍋🍋🍋🍋Kakashi's birthday!
🍋Konohamaru X Reader- Konoha and Suna
Madara X Senju-Reader - Forbidden Love (End)
"Happy new year baby"
Deidara X Reader - 🍋💙🍋💙🍋💙 Dark night skies
🍋🍋🍋Asuma X Reader - Missed you
🍋🍋Zabuza X Reader - My Love,
Neji X Reader: Destiny
🍋🍋Tobirama X Reader; The new girl in town
🍋🍋Orochimaru - Reader: The Sannin
Shikamaru X Reader Lemon - In sadness and in sorrow
Hidan - Scream
🍋🍋Hashirama X Reader X Izuna🍋🍋
🍋😥😪 Tobirama - Men of honor
Jiraiya X Reader - Unexpected love
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma - Shattered dreams - Part 5
🌹🍋 Yamato X Reader - Sunflower
❤❤Men of Honor - Part 2
Song Request - Fall for you- Neji
Song request - Answers- Itachi
When love is not allowed - part 1
Kiba X HurtReader: Don't say that (Lemon)
Song Request: Deidara X Reader: Run baby Run un!
Song Request: AsumaXReader - Cigarette Daydream
🍉🍋Watermelon Sugar High🍋🍉
Song request: Take me back to the night we met
Jiraiya X reader - Dreams
When love is not allowed - part 2
🍋AU🍋: Tobirama X Reader: I Object!
🍋Kakashi X Reader: We weren't done🍋
Kakashi's Alphabet - NSFW
Jiraiya's alphabet - NSFW
Itachi's Alphabet - NSFW
Sasuke's Alphabet - NSFW
Obito's Alphabet - NSFW
Kisame's Alphabet - NSFW
Deidara's alphabet - NSFW
Hidan's Alphabet- NSFW
Kakuzu's Alphabet - NSFW
Kiba's Alphabet - NSFW
Tobirama's Alphabet - NSFW
Madara's Alphabet - NSFW
Minato's alphebet - NSFW
Asuma's Alphabet - NSFW
Still hers to love
Hidan X Reader - I want you to show me
Obito X Reader - Bitter sweet memories
🍋❤Yandere Kiba X Amnesia reader

Murder Mystery - Part 1

1K 17 13
由 NikitaKnight88

I was happily lounging around with Kakashi. My head resting on his chest, his arm wrapped around me as we mindlessly stared at the tv from our green couch. Some kind of romantic comedy that Kakashi had picked out and that was just entertaining enough not to be boring. Kakashi's finger was lazily drawing patterns on my skin and it took me a while before I realized he was drawing a heart. Even before we got married he always was drawing patterns in my skin. One day it was a heart, the next it would be his name. I never knew what he would be doing next but evenings like these almost always turned into a blazing night of sex.

"Feeling romantic he?" I mumbled as I tilted my head to look at him. His strong jawline had a little stubble, a feeling I loved underneath my fingers. His mismatches eyes linked with my and a sparkle lingered in the dark orbs as they scanned my face. They focussed on my lips for a bit before they returned to my e/c orbs. "Some call it romantic," he answered. Suddenly his hand grabbed my arms and I was pulled on top of him. "Others call it horny."

Lips crashed again mine and a large hand tangled itself in my hair. The moan that escaped my lips was loud and my insides immediately clenched down. I was feeling needy and Kakashi always knew exactly what to do to satisfy the hunger inside me. His free hand slipped between the waistband of my grey sweat pants and instantly found my heat.

"I know we're open about sex with others," Kakashi breathed in my ear as his fingers slipped inside me. "But I want to make sure you'll always know that I know your body best." His lips skimmed over the skin of my neck and collarbones, sucking and leaving small hickeys as he went.

He was right. We were open, we were free to mess around with others and yet, we always longed for each other at the end of the day. Others satisfied our physical needs, the two of us filled our physical needs and anything else but most of all, the need to be loved.My legs started trembling as the knot in my stomach started to grow rapidly. My hands started to push Kakashi's pants and boxers out of the way, eager to please him and get him buried inside me as soon as possible. The moment my hand closed around Kakashi's member and I started to move, we were interrupted.

"O that bad phone didn't ring," Kakashi grinned from the crook of my neck. The sound of the phone never annoyed me as much as before. I tried to wiggle my hips and ignore it but Kakashi reached over the couch and grabbed the phone before I could protest."Hatake residence."

I shot him a look but Kakashi ignored it and gave me a sly grin. "Sure Kurenai, she's right here."

Before I could protest the phone was shoved in my hand and I couldn't even say anything because Kurenai was already talking.

"Hi, girl! How are you?!" she screamed happily on the phone. "I have the best idea ever! You and Kakashi have to leave next Friday open! I'm throwing a little soiree and you have to come! I'm not taking no for an answer."

Kakashi had used the small window of time to get himself naked and now he was eagerly pulling on my pants. I lifted my bum to allow him to slide them off and he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the couch.

"Neither is Kakashi," I joked at Kurenai on the phone, knowing she would get the hint." "Ha! Go get some girl! I'll see you next Friday at 5! I'll drop the official invite in your mailbox!"I couldn't answer because Kakashi slammed all his inches inside of me and it took me all my willpower not to moan in pleasure. I quickly ended the call and let the phone drop as Kakashi started to buck inside me. Kurenai's words were quickly forgotten as my mind only had room for how Kakashi was making me feel.

--- Time Skippy no Jutsu! Brought to you by the power of dreams! ---

The week had flown by and now I was on my way to Kurenai. The invite had stated 5 but I had been running late. Luckily I had dropped Kakashi a message to let him know and told him that we would meet there so the only thing I had to do when I got home was take a shower and get dressed.

I didn't recognize the address on the invite but when I reached it, I was beyond impressed. A large mansion with white walls and blue trimmings stood proudly at the end of a round driveway. The sound of the gravel underneath my heels was strange since Kakashi and I were living in the middle of Konoha but you don't really have gravel there.

I knocked on the large double door and the opened almost instantly. "Girl! You're here!" Kurenai screamed happily as she pulled me inside. "Everybody's here already."

"I'm sorry babe, work ran late," I explained as I opened my coat and handed it to Kurenai. "I had to go home real quick and have a shower, get dressed. You get it."

"Well, you did get dressed. That outfit is gorgeous!" Kurenai squealed as she threw my coat in the wardrobe. I was wearing a tight, velvet red. The skirt was short, reaching mid-thigh and the color was a deep red. The top of the dress was mesh and mostly see-through, the only thing that protected me from flashing everyone was a few patches of lace that covered my nipples. A pair of stiletto heels in the same color of red and dazzled with rime stone complimented the outfit and I twirled around with a large smile. "Thank you for noticing hun. I feel sexy!"

"You are sexy."

A deep voice, followed by a low chuckle tickled my ears and when I turned around I was met by Kisame and his familiar grin. The large blue hybrid was as fit as I remember. His steps were heavy on the marble floor as he moved closer and opened his arms for a hug. I quickly threw myself in his arms, squeezing him tightly and enjoying the feeling of him lifting me off the ground without trouble. "Kisa! I missed you!" I squealed as he twirled me around. His hand was dangerously low on my back just on the brink of grabbing my ass but he restrained himself, much to my disappointment.

"I missed you too small fry. What have you been up to?" He asked as he put me down on the ground and pecked my cheek. I noticed that his eyes glanced over my chest but it was just a second, long enough for someone who wasn't paying attention to miss it. "Mostly working, you know how it goes."

Before we could continue our conversation Kurenai cleared her throat and we both turned to look at her. "Sorry to interrupt but everybody has been waiting for you. We should get the party started!"

We smile as Kurenai skipped away and I took a step forward, but a large hand wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me close. "I heard a freaky little rumor about you and I need to know if it's true," Kisame smirked as he looked down at me. I had a feeling where this was going and I wasn't going to lie. The adrenaline started to grow inside me. "Aha, and what kind of freaky little rumor did you hear Kisa?"

"Kakashi and you, your marriage is open according to the gossip," Kisame said as his hand slowly started to trail from my waist to my hip.

"Aha, for once," I whispered as I turned sideways and pressed my chest against Kisame, "The rumors are true."

Kisame's hand immediately moved and his large hand grasped my ass, squeezing it hard. "Then we might be better of sneaking off somewhere, just the two of us," he whispered seductively in my ear, his hot breath fanning over my face. "I suddenly developed an appetite but it isn't food I'm craving."

Suddenly the sound of footsteps reached us and we both moved away from each other. I could see Kawkashi's smile by the way the corner of his visible eye scrunched up. "Hi babe, you finally made it," he said as he walked closer and pecked me on the lips. "Everybody is waiting for you. Come on."

I let Kakashi guide me to the dining room where everybody was already seated. Kurenai, Asuma, Madara, Anko, Rin, Obito, Minato, Kushina, Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Shizune all smiled. Greetings were exchanged as I made my way to the only available seat, which was between Kakashi and Kisame. A girl could do a lot worse. Kakashi pulled out my chair for me and I took my seat, wedged in between the hunks.

The sound of someone tapping their fork against their glass cut through the several conversations and it only took a few seconds for the room to grow completely silent. Kurenai beamed as she rose to her feet, the glass of wine elegantly resting on her long, slender fingers. "First of all, I would like to thank all of you for coming to my little soiree," she said as she looked around the room. "Second of all, what I didn't tell you is that I have prepared a little bit of entertainment for you all. If you all reach under your seat you will find your character for this evening. Read the characteristic I have written down for you but don't share them! Some of those details are crucial to solving the crime that will happen later tonight!"

Sounds of amazement were heard throughout the room as people reached under their seats. Kakashi on my right reached underneath his seat but didn't miss the opportunity to let his fingers graze over the exposed skin of my thigh. I bit my lip, keeping in the moan that burned in my throat. I saw Kakashi grin behind his mask, his fingers running over my legs once more before he retracted himself.

"I don't feel mine," Kisame suddenly said as he ducked under the table. I could feel his shoulder brush my knee as he reached under his chair. This was my chance, and I wouldn't dream of missing it.

"Kisa babe, since you're down there," I said as I reached under the table and my fingers found his short dark hair. "Could you grab mine too?" I guided his head towards my chair, my legs slowly opening to allow him a glimpse of my red lace panties.

"My pleasure Y/n," Kisame said as I felt his hand slide up my leg. Large fingers pressed against the fabric of my panties, while his other hand reached under the seat of my chair. "Gimme a second babe. I can't find it." His fingers pressed against me with more pressure and I grabbed the edge of my seat so I could at least let out some kind of frustration. After another second, Kisame's large hand pulled back and he resurfaced, holding a sheet of paper. "Here you go, babe."

I quickly scanned over the paper, reading what would be my persona for the rest of the evening. My character was a cunning inspector by the name of Charlie Cappa, new to the area and invited by the owner of the mansion, miss Madeline Blue.

Kurenai was quick to jump up and explain the rules of the game to us. We all introduced our persona's to each other and laughter was heard at the weird details Kurenai had assigned to every one of us. Kakashi was the chef of the mansion although he didn't like his employer very much if we had to believe the sheet. Kisame was a rich bachelor that lived on the other side of town.

"Well I am a bachelor," Kisame grinned as he leaned back in his seat. "and I think it's about time that I would explore my neighbor's mansion to see if it's anything like my own." He rose to his feet and offered me his hand, "Care to investigate the place together inspector Cappa?"Everybody rose to their feet and started to mingle as they exited the room. Some went to the large double doors that led to a beautiful garden. Asuma and Kurenai walked down a long corridor that most likely led to the kitchen. Kakashi walked up to me and quickly pecked my cheek before he whispered in my ear. "Enjoy yourself tonight. You can make it up to me when we get home."

In other words, I was cleared by Kakashi. Code words were simply the best. "Keep her in one piece Kisame," Kakashi said as he gave me a little pat on the bum. Kisame's cheeks turned a little purple but he didn't say anything. He held out an arm for me to take and we walked away, leaving Kakashi and Jiraiya alone in the dining room.

"So do we have any suggestions where we should explore?"

I looked around, not sure where to go. Tsunade and Anko were walking up the stairs so going upstairs wasn't an option. That Kakashi and I were open didn't mean I wanted everyone to know about it. Anko was a little too into Kakashi so I didn't want to give her the idea that he was fair game. Yes, that might not be fair but still, my mind was made up in that matter.

"You know," I said as I laced my fingers through Kisame's. "I think I saw a clue in the wardrobe. We might need to investigate if we can find something."

Kisame all but pulled me with him as he strode to the wardrobe with large steps. They echoed on the marble floor in weird contrast to the sound of my stiletto's. The double doors flew open as Kisame shoved me in there, glancing over his shoulder one last time before he slammed the double doors closed. "Finally!"

His hands cupped my cheeks and his lips crashed again mine. They were softer than I have expected and so were his movements. I had expected him to come at me with raw fury, pure frustration, and an eagerness that left me breathless but at this point, I wasn't going to complain about him being more gentle with me. I had a feeling that the fire would burn brightly soon enough.

My hands reached for the buttons on Kisame's shirt. I slowly and deliberately started to unbutton them, revealing more and more of his wide chest to me as I moved lower. When the last button was down I let my hands slide over his abs, moving up to his peck before I let my nails run over his nipples. Kisame's hands slide over my neck, down my collarbones, and the rest of my body until they were resting on my ass.

"I can't believe you have panties that match your outfit," Kisame whispered in my ear as he let one hand move lower and forward. His fingers were cold on my leg as he tantalizingly slow started to reach for my heat.

"Maybe you want a closer look," I opted breathlessly.

Kisame immediately dropped to his knees and pulled my panties down. His strong hand grabbed my knee and put it over his shoulder, opening me to him and his tongue ran over my folds. "As sweet as I imagined," Kisame murmured against my lips before his mouth assaulted my folds again.

I bit my lip hard, fighting to keep in the sounds that desperately tried to escape me. I knew I couldn't or that I shouldn't but it was hard. Kisame was bringing me to the brink of exploding within a few minutes and my hand fisted in his hair as I pulled him even closer to me. My legs started trembling and I came dangerously close to falling over but Kisame's hold on me was strong and I threw my head back when the knot of pleasure exploded deep within me.

My dress dropped to the ground before I could come down from my high. The sound of Kisame's slacks hitting the ground and a condom wrapper being torn open faintly reached my ear and I could finally open my eyes just in time to see Kisame expertly roll the condom over his cock. "Come here," Kisame growled as he wrapped a large arm around my waist and effortlessly lifted me from the ground. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck and with one hand, Kisame easily guided his member to my entrance. He slammed inside me, filling me to the brim.

I bit my lip hard to muffle my moan but it was hard. Kisame's cock put immerse pressure on my insides and he reached the right spots instantly. His mouth pressed against mine again and his tongue immediately charged forward when my lips parted. The kiss was deep and passionate, cutting off my breath as he put his hands on my ass. With my back against a wall, coats falling around us as Kisame started to move inside me. The sound of coat hangers clinging and hitting the metal bar faintly reached my ears but I was hyperfocused on Kisame. The way his warm breath fanned over my neck and collarbone, his tongue lazily caressing my skin while he started pounding into me harder and harder. 

My thighs would show bruises but I couldn't care. Kisame's moves because animalistic. The inner beast started to take over as he drove himself into me harder and more aggressive with every buck of his hips. His nails drove into the skin of my ass, maybe even puncturing it and drawing a little blood. I knew I was. My nails were scratching Kisame's shoulders as I brought me closer and closer to my second release.

"I want to feel you cum," Kisame growled in my ear as he slammed me down onto his dick with more force than before. "Cum for me!" he growled, louder than before. Two bucks later my body listened to his command. I bit down on his collarbone, trying to keep myself from screaming as a mindnumbing orgasm ran through me. When my walls clenched around Kisame he froze and cursed under his breath as his member swelled and his load shot into the condom.

We stayed like that for a little while as we fought to control our breaths. Kisame was gentle as he pulled himself out of me and lowered me to the ground. We quickly got dressed and checked ourselves before Kisame carefully opened the door and glanced into the hallway. After a second he walked out and offered me his hand, helping me and my trembling legs to keep standing. "You okay?" Kisame said as he noticed how I wobbled out of the wardrobe.

"I'll be in a little while. That was intense," I grinned as I made my way to stand next to him. Kisame smirked as he wrapped an arm around my waist to help me stay steady. "Just lean on me, babe. I'll keep you up."

I beamed at him as we made our way across the hall again. We went back to the table and sat down again, ready for the rest of the evening to start. I didn't know what Kurenai had planned further but I was looking forward to it. This was going to be an interesting night, I just knew it.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

71.7K 633 20
Bnha or Mha, no matter what you call it we love these characters. I saw other people do this so I was like....Instead of making a book for each indiv...
460K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...
537K 9.6K 109
Basically konoha founders scenarios and oneshot. Plus some short chapter stories. I am doing Fluff, Angst, Yandere, or Lemon. Hope you enjoy! (Your...
15.7K 166 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...