ScHoOl LoVe To An EtErNaL Lo...

Oleh HijabiliciousUnaiza

2 cousins She,a 9th grade student He,a 11th grade student She,the shortest girl He,the tallest boy She,loves... Lebih Banyak

Casts and Prologue (edited)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Author's note
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
🎉promo-1🎉
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
notice
🎉promo-2🎉
CHAPTER 8
🎉PROMO-3🎉
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
🎉PROMO-4🎉
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
not an update
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NAWEZ WEDDING
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
surprise
BONUS 1
NEW BOOK
new book

CHAPTER 28

1.1K 46 22
Oleh HijabiliciousUnaiza

The bachelor's party was something which is going to be stored in everyone heart forever.

Faisal's group, Jannat's group with their respective sister and brother returned from Awez's place.

All greeted their parents, uncles and aunts and talked with them telling theim how beautiful day it was. After that, all walked to their respective rooms and got settled.

All were talking with eachother whereas, Jannat was sitting in balcony chair and was looking at the moon. She was feeling different, happy. She was thinking of all the times she has been with Faisu, though they fought a lot but they never hurt eachother.

Someone: where are you lost darling?

Jannat was bought back to the world by....

He best friend Anu.

Anu: tell?

Jannat: ahh...no where just like that.

Anu: babe, dont lie ok. I have been noticing from evening you are acting different may be in good way but still.

Jannat chuckled.

Jannat: ok tell me, how was my earring?

Anu: changing the topic are we?

Jannat: no no tell me.

Anu: its actually beautiful, I dint see you buying that?

Jannat: ahh actually, its give by

She didn't tell, and her cheeks turned red.

Anu: by?

Jannat: Faisu.

Anu's eyes widened.

Anu: whatttt?

Jannat blushed hard and nodded as yes.

Anu: wait wait... I m missing something as well.

Jannat: and i

Anu: you?

Jannat: i love him.

Anu's looked shocked then but broke into a big smile.

Anu: omg omg... finally.

She hugged her happily.

Anu: i am so happy for you.

Jannat smiled at her friend's excitement.

Anu: how did you realize, when...omg tell me everything.

Jannat told Anu how when dancing she realized.

Anu: so when are you planning on telling him?

Jannat: we should get to know, if he loves me too.

Anu: i know he does.

Jannat: how are you so sure?

Anu: I don't know, i have noticed him looking at you and him gifting you earring why did he gift? If he wanted, he could have given you when he gave to all of us. And there are many things.

Jannat: lets see, I don't know. But whatever it is. I am enjoying it now, kets see afterwards.

Anu: oooo Faisal bhaiya is it..

Anu teased her, to which she blushed hard.

Jannat: shut up Anu

Anu: Faisu, Faisu...

Jannat: Anu i will kill you.

Anu: I tell bhaiya.

Jannat: dare you do this.

Anu laughed.

Both walked inside, and saw all slept already. And event they decided to sleep. From tomorrow the functions are starting. Its gonna be busy yet enjoyable day. Both soon fell asleep.

Its morning and all awake, freshening up to start the day. Girls walked down for breakfast. Anu and Jannat were last to walk down and on cue Faisal walked crossed both the girls. Anu fake coughed teasing Jannat. Faisal stopped hearing this and gave a weird to both girls. Jannat's eyes widened in shock thinking may be Faisal would get to know about her little secret. She nodded her head noo. He gave are you mad look.

Jannat ran from there, Anu laughed looking at that.

Faisal: yeh Jannat ko kya hua?

Anu dint expect him talking to her, she mumbled

Anu: ab mai kya kahun?

Then she said to Faisal

Anu: wo bhaiya, pagal ho gai hai. Chodo na.

Even she ran from there.

Faisal: pagal hai dono.

Then he started continuing his work.

After breakfast all got busy with the work.

Jannat was instructing the decorators.

Jannat: bhaiya, not this way.

She was agitated with the way they were.

Faisal was passing that place when she called him.

Jannat: Faisu look at them, Hasnain bhaiya had clearly explained them to use yellow and white flower look they are using, pink colour.

Decorator: but sir.

Faisal: sir aap jaiye.

He went.

Jannat: faisal kya hai ye.. i am telli...

She was cut in mid by Faisal placing his hand on her lips. She looked at him, and he did the same. Both were looking at eachother. Faisal slowly took his hand away, but still looking at eachother.

Faisal: first you sit here.

He pulled a chair which was near them and made her sit.

Faisal: take deep breath.

She was doing all he instructed, because she was hypnotised by his eyes.

Faisal: now listen, this side its for tomorrow, for today's function its only in living room so that place is decorated with white and yellow flowers and for mehandi ceremony this side. Understood?

She just nodded, because she was not confident with the voice of hers.

He slowly bent towards her. Her cheeks turning red due to proximity, though they were not so near but, newly realised love made her blush.

He sat on one knees to hee level, and put the hair strands that were on her face back.

Faisal: calm down minime, we are there to guide them and they are doing their jobs perfectly. So dont worry.

Jannat: why do you call me minime?

Faisal was surprised with her question. Its sudden.

Faisal: why suddenly?

Jannat: tell know...

Faisal: hmmm may be some other time.

With that he kissed her forehead and walked away.

Jannat sat there losttttt. Anu came from behind, who had witnessed this

Anu: madam he went, u come.

Jannat: huh?

Anu: chalo, he went.

Jannat: was he really there?

Anu: you were not dreaming. Come.

With that both went to their room.

Its afternoon, all had lunch and went back to their rooms planning on taking rest before they start getting ready.

Its 5:00...

Nagma's friends were there to do her makeup.

Other girls, started getting ready. After around 45 mins all were ready.

All thw girls ran to living room which was decorated beautiful with yellow and white flowers because its haldi.

Anu: gosh this is so beautiful.

Girls were standing in group and were chatting about the decors and dress wach worn etc.

Boys came down after getting ready, they were looking none less than prince. All dashing in yellow and white Kurtas with sleeves folded till

Naira: hey look di has come.

The very extremely beautiful bride in yellow lehenga, with floral jewelry walked down the staircase accompanied by two of her friends.

Seeing Nagma di, her mom walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

Mami(Nagma's mom): Masha Allah meri bachi kitni badi ho gai hai.

Nagma: come on ammi, my leaving day after tomorrow lets together cry that day now lets have fun now.

All laughed at her. Nagma hugged her mom.

She was made to sit in beautiful place, which was all decorated with yellow flowers and other decorative items.

Jannat's mom put yellow colour netted mezar(netted cloth which is put on bride).

Then she took some haldi paste and applied on Nagma's cheeks then hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Same thing was followed by everyone. Her parents got bit emotional while her brother commented he would be happy and he will convert her room into his gym room.

Then its younger clan's turn. All had masti applying loads of paste on Nagma's face.

After finishing, Nagma's friend helped her to go to her room.

Zubair: Bhabi(Nagma's mom) make Jannat and Shifa sit.

Mami: oh ya.

Shifa: oh one sec one sec. Whats happening?

Sumaiya: Its just a custom, a funny one where bride/groom's close people who are supposed to get married next are made to apply haldi. Its just for fun.

Shifa: thats funny.

All laughed.

Jannat: Shifa di is there na...why me?

Safina: you both are more or less of same age. So...

Jannat felt nervous.

Their mami made them sit, applied haldi paste on both's cheeks and kissed their face.

Mami: meri bachion ko jaldi apna dulha mil jaye.

Both blushed, Shifa slowly looked at Faiz who looked at her. He winked which made her cheeks turn more red. Thanks to Yellow haldi, which hid her red face.

Same way all, elders applied to both the girls.

Anu: can we apply?

Safina: of course beta come.

First Anu applied on Shifa's face, then aaplied to Jannat a bit more hugging her then whispered in her ears.

Anu: Next its your marriage haan!!

Jannat: shut up.

Anu laughed and walked away then Riyaz applied covering whole face of both to which both chidded. Riyaz was followed by, Ayaan who did the same like Riyaz. Then Naira applied.

Sumaiya: Arey, even you are of their age, sit and get it applied.

Naira: arey i am fine here aunty.

Riyaz: arey aise kaise fine.

He took the paste and applied on Naira. All laughed at her.

Then Hasnain applied on both's faces little, him being shy didn't do any fun stuff.

Then came our Shifa's bf, Faiz. He did same as Hasnain because, all elders were there so unfortunately no romance could be done, while applying he whispered slowly in Shifa's ears.

Faiz: come up.

Jannat was able to hear she giggled. Shifa hit her slowly.

Jannat: haan haan bhai i will send don't worry.

Faiz: good girl.

Next it was Faisal's turn.

Faisal applied on Shifa's face and kissed her forehead lovingly. Then he took again and applied on Jannat. Jannat was blushing mess, yesterday she realizex yesterday and today he is applying haldi. If she doesn't blush then what will she do.

She was literally thanking Allah for making haldi yellow colour and red colour is clearly hid.

Their eyes met, world forgotten. Its only these two present there.

Shifa: bhaiiii.... don't forget whole family is here.

This brought both back to the world.

He moved back to the gang.

Riyaz: Faisal bhaiya, u shooted your eye lock. You can see the whole night the video.

This eye lock created a small doubt on two people.

Its Anu and Faisal.

Anu, does Faisal love Jannat?

Faisal, does Jannat realized her love?

With this doubt the day ended.

Planning on the timing for tomorrow's mehandi ceremony.
______________________________________
Assalamualaikum lovelies..

Comment down how the chapter was...

Give loads of votes coz, next chapter has a surprise for you all.

Love you all

Byee

Allah hafizzz...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
131K 5.9K 18
Genre : Romance✨ After being left at altar unavoidable circumstances arise & an unwilling marriage is the result...that too with a boy who happens to...
321K 9.6K 103
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
110K 5.6K 33
She's the other woman and she can't be anything more. |Virushka| |Mature content|