Rage Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 4 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Don't go after the sister or don't do the sister. A golden rul... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 26

13.9K 471 26
By Clfern

"SHADES LOSE the guard that's tailing us," ani Auri kay Shades nang makasakay sa kotse nito.

Iniwan ni Auri ang kotse niya sa isang parking rental pagkalabas niya ng Crown's at nagpasundo na lang kay Shades.

"No problem, sweetie. We'll go to a hotel where Fifty is. He is dressed like me and no one will differentiate the two of us. And I'm certain your guard doesn't know that I have brothers," imporma nito. "Fifty will go out first fifteen minutes after we enters the hotel and used this car while we take the other exit of the hotel not in sight of your guard and we will use another car."

Napangiti si Auri dahil sa plano ng mga ito. "You all are really awesome, hulks."

"Perks of being an ex-agent, sweetie," Shades chuckled.

Auri smiled then stayed quiet as they travels to the hotel where Fifty is.

"Do you want to eat something, sweetie?" Shades asked after about two hours in the road.

Auri shook her head. "I don't have appetite for food, Shades. I'll eat after I talk to Olivia."

Shades spread his arm and opened his palm to her and Auri with a frown placed her hand on the good guard's hand. Mahigpit nitong hinawakan ang kamay niya bago nagsalita.

"Don't over think and stress your self, Auri. We are here and your brother will definitely make it out alive for you. You have to eat, sweetie, you already lost weight," wika nito saka binitawan ang kamay niya at lumiko papasok sa drive-thru ng isang fast-food.

Auri sighed and smiled a little. "Thanks Shades... Having you and your brothers help me with the shitload I carry over my shoulder is a huge help. And forever I will be grateful."

"You deserves all the help, sweetie," Shade offered a smile. "Besides I and my brothers will not be able to sleep a wink knowing our sweet child is in trouble."

Auri smile widen. Her heart warmed. She was indeed like their child for the triplets. Kahit teenager na siya nang mapunta ang mga ito sa masyon bilang guwardiya ay hindi iyon naging dahilan para hindi siya ituring ng tatlo na parang anak. At kahit nagkapamilya na sina Grey at Fifty ay hindi nagbago iyon.

Shades gave her the two burgers and fries he bought for her.

"Do you want me to put on, Shades?" Auri asked as she open one burger, her hunger making its presence known.

"Kinda. Sorry for the word, sweetie, but you look ugly when you're thinner than the body you have before all the shit things started to happen," Shades said.

"Oh, I never noticed it Shades. Never saw my face for days now. So all along I was still thinking I look beautiful and stunning," Auri chuckled.

"You should check your self out then," Shades was shaking his head while smiling.

Auri only smiled and didn't reply. She went on to think what she should say to Olivia while eating.

Saktong katatapos lang kainin ni Auri ang binili ni Shades para sa kanya ng makarating sa hotel na sinasabi nito kung saan naghihintay si Fifty.

"Dang, Shades I'm full," she said then burped aloud making her laugh when Shades grimaced.

"Etiquette, sweetie," Shade reprimanded flatly.

Auri shrugged and just offered a grin before collecting all the trash in her hand and opening the car.

Sabay silang naglakad ni Shades. Dala nito ang bag niya samantalang siya ay pumunta sa trash cans at itinapon ang basura sa kanya-kanyang bin.

"Sweetie, why is you bag heavy?" Biglang tanong ni Shades.

Hindi ipinahalata ni Auri ang kaba niya at ngumiti lang. "I brought a bars of gold with me, Shade. To pay my mother and ask her to leave me the f-ck alone. She's all after money so, I'll give her that."

Nailing si Shades sa isinagot niya pero halata sa mukha nito na hindi ito sang-ayon sa akala nitong gagawin niya.

"Shades, let's take one room for two days. I need a room where I can leave my things. Like my phone and other accessories that could track us down," Auri whispered.

"We already have one. Fifty already is in there waiting for us," anito saka nakipag-usap sa receptionist.

Napangiti si Auri nang ginamit ni Shades ang pangalan ni Fifty kaya't agad silang nakapasok ng elevator at tumungo sa palapag kung nasaan si Fifty.

"Fifty! How are you?" Auri hugged the other hulk in her life when he opened the door.

"I should be asking you that, sweetheart," balik sa kanya ni Fifty saka bumitaw ng yakap para batiin ang kapatid nito.

"Let's stay here for fifteen minutes before I go out," ani Fifty nang makaupo na sila sa sofa na naroon.

"Mm-hmm," Auri hummed and stood up again. "I'll just go to the lavatory," she informed the two, bringing her bag with her.

Pagkapasok sa CR ay ni-lock ni Auri ang pinto saka kinuha ang cellphone, ang relo na galing kay Rage at iba pang nasa loob ng bag niya at tanging notepad, baril at silencer lang ang iniwan niya sa bag.

Auri then searched the bathroom for a good place to hide her things and she found one underneath the sink. Hindi niya rin kinalimutang i-silent mood ang cellphone niya.

And when she was sure she was ready, she went back the the two just in time when Fifty was about to go.

"I'll see you later," paalam ni Fifty sa kanya na sinagot niya ng marahang tango.

Tatlong minuto ang hinintay nila ni Shades bago sila lumabas ng silid na iyon. Auri was holding her bag firmly while Shades talk to Fifty through device in his ears asking where is the man that's guarding her.

Nang sinabi nitong nasa labas ay sa likod na exit sila lumabas ni Shades at sumakay sa sasakyan na kulay puti na pagmamay-ari ni Fifty.

And off they go without the guards tailing them.

A perfect escape. Auri slyly smiled at how they escaped the guard without a sweat.

It only took half an hour before Shades stopped the car in the parking lot bellow the apartment building where Olivia resides.

Auri inhaled deeply to calm her nerves, her cold hands fisted from what she is about to do.

"Here," binigyan siya ni Shades ng isang ballpen na ikinakunot ng noo niya. "Click this one," turo nito sa taas na bahagi ng ballpen, "fast a few times in case you're in distress, okay. We'll be waiting just outside the door."

Auri stared at Shades and forced a smile.

"Thanks Shades..."

Bumuntong-hininga lang ito bilang sagot bago sila sabay na umibis ng sasakyan. Nauna siyang pumasok at magkahiwalay sila ng sinakyang elevator ni Shades.

Auri swallowed, her heart hammering inside her chest but that didn't make her change her mind.

She can do it. She has too if she doesn't want another love ones be taken away from her. The gut reeling guilt seeing her brother in the hospital unconscious should be enough. If she has to kill her own mother to make sure that the people around her are safe, she'll do it.

Hindi nakita ni Auri si Grey ng bumukas ang elevator sa palapag kung saan nakatira ang tunay niyang ina. Ang sabi ni Shades nasa palapag na iyon si Grey. But she knew they will be there.

Walking towards the door of her mother's resident, Auri made sure that no fear nor nervousness is present on her face.

With one last deep breath Auri reached for the bell and not a moment later the door opened, revealing the woman she saw months ago.

The peculiar resemblance of her visible on Olivia— now that the woman is sporting a blonde locks just like hers.

Olivia seems surprised to see her outside her doorstep but she lost it in blink of an eye and was replaced by a smile. The fakest smile that could par with that annoying Georgia. Tsk.

"My daughter," Olivia greeted too warmly, the fakeness in it creeped Auri's nerves. "Welcome," she opened the door widely, gesturing her to enter.

Auri didn't wait to be told twice. Squaring her shoulders she step inside the woman's apartment, eyes not leaving Olivia, too cautious to even blink.

"Have a sit," anito at regal na tumungo at naupo sa pang isahang sofa. "I'm not gonna offer you drinks nor food for I'm not fun of pleasantries."

"And I'm not here for your food or drinks either, so that's fair enough," Auri spoke flatly, mentally praising herself when her voice didn't quivers.

Naglakad si Auri sa likod ng isa pang single sofa na nasa harapan nito at tumayo sa likod niyon bago nagtanong.

"What the f-ck do you want from me?" Auri asjed calmy even if all she wanted to do is shout.

Ngumisi ito. "The inherentance. You know, if your brother dies you will be the sole owner of everything that Liam left for his favorite child."

Umawang ang labi ni Auri. What?

"For your information your brother made you his only hier if something is to  happen to him while he's still without a family." Malakas itong tumawa habang umiiling habang siya ay hindi makapaniwala na gagawin siyang tagapagmana ng kapatid.

"Liam was so stupid to think I just let the past go just like that. And your brother is no different," Olivia added in mockery.

Clenching her jaw, Auri spoke in pure hatred, her hands bulge into fist. "How could you?! Wasn't the money my father paid you not enough to leave the f-ck us alone? How much do you need? Huh!?" She was seething.

Tumalim ang mata nito. "It's not the money Auri! It's the pain I have to carry with me after I was rejected! And don't you f-cking tell me you have a soft spot for your father 'cos he was nothing but an unfair father—"

"It was you who made him care less and shoved me to the side! You are a bitch for ruining dad's family when it was perfect and you brought me to this world to suffer with you!" She snapped angrily.

"Suffer?! You didn't suffer like how I—"

"I don't bloody care what you've gone through! You started the mess and you deserved every agony and pain you had! You are selfish!" She cut off Olivia's unreasonable bemoaning.

"You ungrateful child!" Olivia shouted in anger and rose to her feet. "If I aborted you or killed you when you was a child, you wouldn't have the chance to live a princess like life—"

"A princess life?" Auri scoffed, her lips tighten. "Princesses only exists in Disney, mother," she said the mother with thick sarcasm.

"Oh, come on Auri, you are still have better life than the other childrens out there," Olivia arched her brow. "What are you even fuming? You should be angry at how unfairly was the assets of your father was devided."

Auri's sarcastic laugh filled the room. "You think I blimmin' care how much money I get? I don't live for money, Olivia. I live for the people I love—"

"People that will never gave you anything! What?! You want to brag the love you get from the guards and the maids!? From your brother that's the sole reason why you get almost nothing from your father!?" Nanggagalaiti na sigaw nito sa kanya.

Auri shook her head in disbelief. This woman is impossible! Don't she have anything in her brain other than money? What the f-ck? Now, Auri knew why her father loathed this woman and it extended to her 'cos this woman is just impossible.

"Can't refute me daughter?" Nakangisi nitong saad nang hindi siya umimik. "You know what, you should thank me because I'm helping you discard people that brought you pain everyday while growing up," anito na nagpatanga kay Auri.

"What the heck do you mean?" Auri asked lost.

Olivia chuckled coldly eyes filled with triumph. "Simple, dear... I killed Liam and his whore. Of course not personally but I payed someone to do it. The crash was not simply caused by weather disturbance but altered flight-control mechanism."

Parang nanginig ang buong mundo ni Auri sa narinig. The shock that hit her was overwhelming but the anger that consumed her was prodigious.

It made her unconsciously—with her trembling hand— tears filling her eyes took her gun and aimed at the woman who's eyes was now gaping at her in shock and fear.

"Take back what you said!" Auri cried. "Damn you! Take it back!!!" She shouted as she aimed her gun at Olivia.

"A-Auri... calm down—"

But Auri was out of it she pulled the trigger even if all of her being was trembling. A loud gun shot was heard despite the silencer that only lowers the gun shot noice a few decibels.

She pulled the trigger only once.

Only once.

Auri knew it hit Olivia, it grazed her mother's shoulder...

Not her chest...

Nor did she pulled the trigger three times.

Auri couldn't move nor could she take her eyes from Olivia as she clutch her chest that's bleeding profusely from two gun-shot wounds. Olivia's eyes was on her, accusing her and looking at her with hatred and disbelief.

"I-I... I d-didn't..." Napaupo si Auri dahil sa panginginig at panghihina ng tuhod niya.

Kasabay ng pagsandal niya sa likod ng single sofa ay ang pagbagsak ni Olivia. Hindi niya iyon nakita at wala siyang balak tignan kung ano itsura nito. All she knew is Olivia is dead.

Auri looked at the open balcony and erratically took her bag in fear that the sniper would aim at her.

She also hears the banging at the door which she's sure was Grey and Shades trying to get in after she fired a shot.

Mabilis siyang gumapang at nagtungo sa kusina at sumandal sa likod ng island counter.

Nanginginig niyang hinanap ang ibinigay ni Shades na ballpen at ilang beses iyong pinindot kahit na alam niyang sinusubukan na ng mga itong makapasok. She was hoping to send signal that she's alive.

The banging continue and a minute or so later she heard the door opened loudly.

"Auri!" Shouted Grey.

"F-ck! Sweetie! Where are you?!" It was Grey.

"H-Hulks! I'm here..." Auri shouted back from the kitchen and the two man scattered fastly to her side.

"Damn it child! What did you done!" Grey shouted at her in anger filled with worries.

Auri didn't budge but just pulled the two to hide behind the kitchen island with her. Afraid that the sniper will shot the two.

"I didn't do it!" Auri was shaking her head vigorously as her tears littered her cheek. "Grey I didn't..." Yumakap siya kay Shades na nakatulala lang sa kanya.

And when Grey tries to stood up Auri hold her still. "No don't Grey! There is a sniper!" She was hesterical.

Napahilamos ito ng mukha. "We can't stay here! Someone might come."

"But—"

"Take her out Grey," Shades spoke and took her gun to check the bullet. "I'll go try to find the bullet and the cartridge case to eliminate some of the evidence."

"But—"

"No buts Auri!" Shades snapped looking at her with angry eyes. "We expected you to only talk to her! You was not supposed to dirty your hands!" He shouted. "Take her to her condo Grey. I'll will follow."

Wala siyang nagawa nang pinangko siya ni Grey at mabilis na inilabas ng apartment. Ibinaba lang siya nito ng makapasok ng elevator.

Auri hiccuped. "G-Grey—"

"Sshhh... Sweetie, let's talk in your condo," putol nito sa kanya at mahigpit siyang niyakap. "You'll be fine. We'll do everything we can so you will not be framed up. But Auri that doesn't mean we're not mad at you," Grey added as he tries to calm her trembling body.

"Act normal Auri. Don't let anyone see your distress," Grey told her before the lift opened.

Auri did all her best to walk outside the building as Grey guides her firmly. And when they stopped at his car, Auri fastly get inside the back seat and curled her trembling body as she sobbed.

The confession of her mother is making her reel in worries at how her brother would accept the fact that dad and his mom was murdered by Olivia— her mother.

Auri couldn't imagine how much kuya Prius would hate her if ever he gets to know about it. Auri wanted to puke at how much fear she has in her heart.

She wasn't even bother of the fact that she just witnessed her biological mother shot to death before her eyes. The fear of her brother's wrath is eating her to bother more about the crime that just happened in her presence.  Kuya would surely go angry.

Dahil sa sobrang pag-iisip ay hindi na namalayan ni Auri na nasa condominium building na siya na tinitirahan niya.

Grey tried his best to cover her from the curious glance from the few people that saw her distress figure until they reached the lift.

Hinawakan siya ni Grey sa bewang ng gusto ng muntikan ng binigay ng dalawang binti niya at ng bumukas ang elevator ay pinangko na lang siya nito.

Grey put her down again and was about to open her condo's door when it opened, revealing Rage's unreadable expression.

Auri gulped in fear and tension. But there's still huge part in her that just wanted to reach for him for comfort, strength and hope.

Hope that everything will be okay.

"R-Rage..." Auri whispered, her voice so broken.

Rage slowly reached for her hand, holding it firmly before pulling her into a very tight hug.

Auri clunged on his shoulder as she let her self sobbed uncontrollably in his chest. Letting him know that she's so broken inside and weak. Too tired of everything.

"R-Rage... Baby... I'm s-so tired of everything..." She whispered as her body slowly gave in to exhaustion.

Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.7K 42
Men Of The Crown 2 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Sierra Aragon, his brother's secretary has captured Kreston's interest the first time he caught her st...
1.1K 138 44
[R-18] š“š‡š€š“ š“š‘šˆš‹šŽš†š˜ ššŽšŽšŠ 3 Niechel Valeen Filler or Niva wasn't really worried about anything. She was contented in life even though h...
323K 8.5K 53
SPG| Mature Content| R-18 A simple story of student and teacher relationship with a twist. Forbidden love.
528K 11.5K 27
"Looking for this?" agad syang napatigil sa paghahanap ng marinig nya ang boses ng isang lalaki. Parang binuhusan sya ng malamig na tubig ng makita n...