The Collaboration

By WriteForRyu

From a mukbang reality show to an unexpected survival show... ... Where JYP registered ITZY to a wrong surviv... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Not a mukbang?
Chapter 2: Unexpected Competitors
Chapter 3: What mistake?
Chapter 4: I'll take care of her
Chapter 5: Afraid
Chapter 6: Gay
Chapter 7: Secret
Chapter 8: Concerned
Chapter 9: I'll protect you
Chapter 10: Boundaries
Chapter 11: Steal
Chapter 12: Just a friend
Chapter 13: Special one
Chapter 14: Reunion
Chapter 15: Bestfriend
Chapter 16: Find me in your memories
Chapter 17: Right here🥕
Chapter 18: Source of strength
Chapter 19: Eliminations
Chapter 20: Holiday (Pt. 1)
Chapter 21: Holiday (Pt. 2)
Chapter 22: Risks, Sacrifice and Rivalry
Chapter 23: Memories
Chapter 24: Promises
Chapter 25: Next Mission
Chapter 26: Lyrics
Chapter 27: Happy
Chapter 28: On the bus
Chapter 29: Court You
Chapter 30: Delusional
Chapter 31: Clowns
Chapter 32: Falling for you
Chapter 33: Busking mission
Chapter 34: Confession
Chapter 35: Chances
Chapter 36: 4th mission
Chapter: 37: Family
Chapter 38: Real Date
Chapter 39: Sunbaenims
Chapter 40: I found you
Chapter 41: Chosen choices
Chapter 42: Mission day
Chapter 44: Last mission
Chapter 45: Safe place
Chapter 46: Confused
Special chapter: Sports Day
Chapter 47: Familiar face
Chapter 48: Who's the liar?
Chapter 49: Mess
Chapter 50: Members
Chapter 51: Last day
Chapter 52: Selfish
Chapter 53: Truth
Chapter 54: Regrets
Chapter 55: Her state
Epilogue
Author's note
Book 2 is out

Chapter 43: Rumors

218 13 6
By WriteForRyu

Koreaboo:

ITZY’S SHIN RYUJIN IS A BULLY?

Shin Ryujin or more commonly known as Ryujin is a member of the fast-rising girl group ITZY is said to be a bully after one of her anonymous victims exposed how she got treated by Ryujin during the time that they trained together and also some of her schoolmates also said that she’s an arrogant student that acts superior even when they’re in school, here are their official statements that they posted on various social media accounts.

-She’s a bully and everything that she had done to me keeps on haunting me even if years already passed, everyone sees her as a nice and caring person when she’s the total opposite of what she’s showing right now. Don’t be fooled she’s a bully she locked me up in the bathroom and she also threw a bucket of paint at me and she’s been hurting me physically and emotionally during our high school years.

-She’s sick and crazy, I’ve been mentally and emotionally unstable after all the things that she had done, to all of her other victims I know it’s hard to gain courage and to speak up about this topic but we need to do this so that she won’t have any more victims in the future.

-I know that midzys will attack me after this but she needs to be exposed, her wrong doings should be known by everyone, she isn’t the girl that you all know, she acts superior around other people especially during mixnine. Yes, I’m one of those low-ranking contestants on mixnine and she bullied me along with the other trainees who never gets into the debuting team.

-I was a former jyp trainee but I didn’t last for a week because of everything that she had done to me, she’s the worst. I told them that I fell from the stairs when in reality she pushed me down and I broke my leg because of it.

Comments:
-Shut the fuck up koreaboo and stop spreading rumors about Ryujin!
-I think it isn’t a rumor though, she really looks like a bully
-I know I bet she doesn’t like her members and she’s just using them for her own good
-Damn you outsiders you don’t know her so shut up!
-You don’t know her either stop siding a bully, it’s better to believe a liar than to believe a potential bully.
-Nothing’s proven yet! stop attacking her!
-Even the way she treats her members shows how arrogant she is.
-From the start I never really liked her, OT4 is better
-Yeah, she serves no use in the group anyways
-She always insults her members and mock them even if the camera is on, how much more if there’s no camera around?
-Anti’s taking every opportunity to hate on our bb Ryuuu
View 12,356 more comments
---

Third Person’s POV:

Ryujin ran pass by her members and the other members of TXT, she was only looking down because she’s afraid to meet their eyes, she doesn’t know where she’s heading but she doesn’t want to see any of them, she’s scared and confused at the same time.

“Yah Shin Ryujin!”

Yeonjun tried to call her but she ignored him and she continued on her way not minding anyone who’s greeting her, she only wants to have inner peace and sort her thoughts first before she faces them, that article was too mind blowing for her to process in an instant.

“Hey Ryu you want ice crea-?”

Wooyoung wasn’t even able to finish what he was saying when Ryujin started running to quickly pass them and the other members of Ateez who is eating ice cream peacefully by the benches near their dorm.

“I’m sorry about that something just came up”

Yeonjun apologized when he passed Ateez since he was following Ryujin, he was worried, he knows that Ryujin may seem to be tough but she has a soft and fragile heart that could easily break, well that’s what he thinks about her.

Ryujin came across the gym of the place and she went inside as she hid behind the bleachers hoping that no one would find her in the meantime.

 “Bullying? I never bullied anyone”

Ryujin whispered to herself as she hugged her knees letting her forehead rest on top of them, her mind was clouded with thoughts and it isn’t helping her in anything, she was anxious and she never felt this feeling before.

“It was a false accusation I didn’t do it”

She kept on replaying those words and she tried to keep herself calm, she won’t cry this time that’s what she promised, she needs to be strong in order to face those people who’s accusing her of something that she didn’t do.

“Ryujin-ahhh!!!”

“Shin Ryujinnn!”

“Ryuddaeng!”

Upon hearing their voices Ryujin hid herself at the corner of the bleachers away from anyone who might see her, she knows they’re worrying about her and she hates it, Ryujin doesn’t want anyone to worry about her because it makes her feel like she’s a burden to them. She remained quiet and she just listened to their footsteps that passed by.

Meanwhile Hyunjin and Yeonjun were both looking for her, among the rest Hyunjin’s the one who’s the most anxious about this situation, he’s been there once where he was accused of bullying and he doesn’t want Ryujin to face the same hell that he’s been through.

Straykids, TXT and Itzy they were all over the place while looking for her and the members of the other groups find them weird since they still have no idea about the article because the staffs didn’t return their phones yet.

“Ryujinnie! Where are you?”

Hyunjin ruffled his hair as he searched everywhere, he regrets not telling her because he could have at least assured her and not dropping that news to her like a bomb.

Hyunjin came across the gym of the training center and he noticed the door that was slightly opened, without hesitation he went inside searching every corner of the place, he doesn’t care about anything else, he just needs to see his best friend, and when he saw a familiar silhouette sitting by the corner who’s hugging her knees, he knew that he found her, Hyunjin ran towards her direction but at the very moment when he was going to call her name someone beats him into it.

“Ryujin-ah”

Hyunjin stopped on his tracks as he watched Yeonjun who came from the other side, Yeonjun immediately approached the girl and he didn’t hesitate to give her a hug, Ryujin was too stunned to react to what Yeonjun did but he knew that he just wants to comfort her, Yeonjun’s the assurance that Ryujin needs at times like this.

Yeonjun came first and with that in mind Hyunjin knew that he was too late.

Ryujin’s POV:

“Ryujin-ah”

I heard Yeonjun calling my name but I didn’t look up, the thoughts about that article kept on lingering in my mind and reading comments didn’t help me ease this anxiousness away, I suddenly felt a pair of arms around, it was Yeonjun’s and he’s rubbing the back of my head while hugging me.

“I-I didn’t d-do it”

I was stuttering even if I’m not crying, I’m really scared, I’m afraid of the backlash that might happen to my career because of this.

“I know kid, I know you didn’t do it”

He kept on assuring me while caressing my hair, his words of assurance helped me to calm down, when my thoughts weren’t that messed up anymore, I looked up to be welcomed by Yeonjun’s loving eyes and he gave me a small smile which was a huge help in easing the anxiety that was building up inside me.

“Thank you, grandpa”

I said and I saw how his smile turned into a frown, we heard someone’s footsteps approaching us, we both turned towards the direction where the sound came from and I saw Hyunjin who was approaching us, Yeonjun removed his arms that was around me and he stood up.

“Ryujinnie please listen to m—”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

Hyunjin was saying something but I cut his words off with my cold tone and I found myself staring at my best friend who seemed to be stunned by what I just did right now.

“We promised that we won’t hide anything from each other Hyunjin-ah”

I said as I stood up as well to face him, Hyunjin gulped and he was looking down, when Hyunjin found out about what my father is doing to me, we promised each other that we’ll be completely honest with one another, no lies and secrets whether it will hurt us or not we won’t keep anything from each other.

“I experienced it Ryu and I don’t want you to experience it too so I tried to find a way to take that article down before it could reach you”

Hyunjin said in a soft voice but his last word cracked and he looked away, my eyebrows furrowed and I heard his quiet sobs.

“Yah Hwang Hyunjin? Why are you crying?”

I approached him and I cupped his cheeks just to see if I was right and when our eyes met. I was right, he’s really crying, his glassy eyes is where I could see my reflection, I was about to say something when he suddenly pulled me into his warm embrace and he buried his face on the crook of my neck as he continued to cry.

“I-I’m s-sorry Ryu f-for failing you a-again”

I felt myself tearing up when I saw the pain and tears in Hyunjin’s eyes, I wrapped my arms around him as I pulled him closer, I know that I was a bit mad at him but damn I don’t want to see him in pain, I was trying my best not to cry but seeing Hyunjin in tears here I am now biting my lower lip as I closed my eyes tightly to make sure that these tears won’t fall.

“Shhhh, stop crying you never failed me, ok?”

I assured him as my voice cracked as well and I caressed the back of his head while he continued to cry while hugging me tightly, I spared Yeonjun a glance and he was also looking at me and Hyunjin with his worried eyes, I gave him a reassuring smile while he smiled in return as if he’s saying that it’s alright, a few seconds later we heard footsteps coming from the door of the gym which made us look at that direction.

“Shin Ryujin don’t ever do t-wait what? Why is Hyunjin the one’s that crying and not you?”

Minho oppa asked his attention focused on us and he was obviously confused with our set up with Hyunjin crying and here I am comforting him while the other members had mixed emotions evident in their faces, they’re worried yet at the same time they were holding their laughter maybe because of Minho oppa’s reaction.

I placed my index finger on my lips while telling them to don’t say anything yet until Hyunjin stops crying, this is one thing that defines Hyunjin, his transparent personality, he’s like a kid, we both are and that’s why we get along.

We were like that for a moment until Hyunjin pulled away from my hug and I stared at him worriedly, his eyes were already puffy while he’s sniffling like a kid making me chuckle at his state.

“Yah nothing’s funny here!”

Hyunjin whined with a pout and with that as a sign we all burst into laughter making Hyunjin turn into a sulky kid and he crossed his arms around his chest.

“It isn’t funny Ryu, I’m worried about you”

We all went quiet when Hyunjin said those words in a serious tone while looking at me with his worried eyes, I suddenly felt a lump on my throat as I remembered the article and those mean comments, I shake my head and I shrugged these thoughts away, no crying this time.

“We can’t lose you Ryujin unnie, we won’t let that happen”

Yuna said while looking down, I don’t want to lose them too but I’m afraid of what might happen if these issue and false rumors get out of hand, even if I really didn’t do it not everyone will believe me because some will choose to believe in lies than the truth.

“I’ll try to talk to JYP pd-nim about this”

Yeji unnie assured me even if her face shows that she wasn’t sure if our company would actually do something about this, most of the times when things like this happens to us jyp artists the company doesn’t do anything even if we receive death threats, I just hope that the truth will prevail before things get worse.

“We’ll do something about this Ryu we won’t make the same mistake again”

Chan oppa said and the other members looked at Hyunjin apologetically which made Hyunjin look at me worriedly, I remembered when Hyunjin also experienced these bullying rumors and he had to be in a hiatus until the issue died down, and during those times were probably the worst days of Hyunjin’s life, he barely comes out to eat, we would usually go to their dorm so that he won’t feel lonely and accompany him until his members come back from their activities.

They kept on telling me that they will do something and I shouldn’t worry about it because they won’t leave me, that they will always be by my side and honestly even if I was hesitant I somewhat feel relieved that I have them, I have friends that I can depend on.

“As much as we want to stay here with you we need to get going now, we need to go back to the company”

Chan oppa said and he really looked worried, I smiled at them, I hate it whenever I make someone worried because I feel like I’m being a burden to them, we all have our own problems even if we don’t speak up about it.

“I’m going to be fine, I’m Shin Ryujin the unbothered queen remember?”

I jokingly said making them chuckle, the members of Straykids went out of the gym because they’ll be packing their stuffs and they’re heading back to the company, aish it would be better if they could stay but they still have their own schedules that they need to do. The other members of TXT and Itzy were also going to leave and I was about to follow them when Hyunjin stopped me.

“Can we talk before I leave? Ryujinnie?”

Hyunjin said while I nodded meanwhile he also spared Yeonjun a glance.

“With you Yeonjun hyung”

I glanced at Yeonjun and he looked confused but he eventually nodded as well making Hyunjin smile, the three of us were now sitting by the bleachers, I’m at the middle while Yeonjun’s on my right and Hyunjin on the left, I wonder what Hyunjin would be telling us that even Yeonjun is here with us right now.

“The next days are going to be tough for us”

I glanced at Hyunjin and he was looking at us seriously, I want to laugh and tell him that he’s being dramatic again but I know that he’s serious, he’s been through this kind of shitty rumor and it almost ruined his career, and he’s really been through a hard time because of a damn bullying accusation, he was proven innocent but they still hated him.

“You need to be strong Ryudinnie”

He held my hand his eyes looking at me worriedly, his eyes were asking for answer, he wants to be assured that I would stay strong, I know it’s hard but I’ll be strong for those people who chose to be by my side and to believe me.

“I’ve been through worse, bullying accusations are nothing compared to what I’ve been through”

I smiled yet deep inside I hope I can live up to my words, aish I’m not weak I can handle this, I should be able to handle this so that I won’t be a burden to them. If I want to end all of this I need to stand up for myself.

“Yeonjun hyung you’ll protect her, right?”

Hyunjin let go of my hand as he focused his attention to Yeonjun now, the two of them both had that serious look on their faces while Yeonjun nodded to him reassuringly.

“Since the show isn’t over yet just continue on what you’re doing, don’t mind anything that’s happening outside I’ll try to gather evidence that will prove that she didn’t do anything wrong”

Me and Yeonjun were listening attentively to what Hyunjin was saying, I kind of feel bad that Hyunjin would be doing these things just to help me, he has his own stuffs and activities that he has to do but here he is now still putting me on top of his priority list.

“Hwang listen to me”

I said and I cupped his cheeks making him face me, he looked shocked because of what I did but I need to slap some senses into him, he’s worrying to much and it bothers me too.

“I promise I’m going to be fine, don’t worry about me ok? If you don’t listen to me I’ll do the exact opposite of everything that you just told me right now”

I firmly said as I looked straight into his eyes where I can clearly see my own reflection, I know that he has a point but I won’t lose to him whether he likes it or not, I am being stubborn but it doesn’t matter, I’ll be strong and I will try to fix this myself.

“You never listen to me Shin Ryujin”

He said and he held my hand that was cupping his cheeks, I felt nervous when he called me by my full name because it only means one thing, he isn’t happy by my decision.

“Just hang in there that’s all I’m asking for”

The way his eyes tell me that he needs assurance and he gently squeezed my hand, I gave him a faint smile and I nodded, I glanced at Yeonjun and he also smiled at me. But I was startled when Hyunjin stood up and he stood in front of us with his usual like a pregnant woman posture which made me chuckle.

“I’ll leave because I need to pack my things already, and if I stay longer I might steal the leading man’s role”

Hyunjin said cheekily and I heard Yeonjun scoff and he was about to hit Hyunjin but the Llama managed to successfully escape from him and ran away while giggling like a kid, geez he’s really crazy.

Now it was only me and Yeonjun here by the bleachers and we’re sitting beside each other, I was only looking straight ahead since I can’t think of a conversation right now, things feel really different whenever it’s only me and Yeonjun, he can really calm me down with his mere presence.

“I apologize in advance but I think I might actually strangle your bestfriend”

I let out a chuckle and I shrugged since I also have those times that I would also want to strangle or beat the hell out of him whenever he gets annoying so I totally understand Yeonjun’s perspective.

“But kid are you sure that you’re okay?”

He asked and I fell quiet for a while before letting out another shrug as an answer, I’m not sure if I’m alright but I need to be, even if things get all messed up I need to be alright.

“I don’t know grandpa, I don’t understand myself”

I answered honestly and I let my head rest on his shoulder, whenever I remember the article and those comments I would feel uneasy and worried about what may happen.

“Just don’t overthink, you have me remember? I would throw a fight with your haters if you want me to”

I smiled sheepishly because of his childish remarks but deep inside I felt relieved because of what he said, why does things have a different feeling whenever I’m with this old grandpa?

“Just believe me, that’s all that I want you to do”

I feel odd, I really feel like something bad will happen but I hope that I’m just overthinking, I’m scared that they might believe those rumors instead of me.

“I’ll believe you I promise”

Yeonjun gave me a pinch on my left cheek making me wince as I glared at him but he just pouted and he leaned his head on top of mine.

As long as my friends and midzys believe me then I will be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 2K 43
you can stay here. SPOILERS ABOUT INSOMNIA ARE IN THIS SUMMARY the sequel of the zombie skz book "insomnia" you never thought life could get worse a...
104K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
4.2K 270 20
~•COMPLETED•~ Being independent is good, you can take care of yourself but it'll be fun if you got yourself someone who's willing to take care of you...
20K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...