sing to my heart

By benandmirandalover

Ben and Miranda meet at a karaoke bar More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

8

866 22 7
By benandmirandalover

Ben woke up and looked down at Miranda. She was snoring against his chest. He wouldn't tell her this but some days she snored loud as hell. It didn't bother Ben though, oddly enough it was comforting and satisfying.

She had her hand on his chest and her leg thrown across his. Her soft naked body was pushed up against him. He loved this woman more than anything. He loved her curves and how confident she was. She wasn't focused on loosing weight. She loved her body. He really hit the jackpot.

"You know, they taught you it was rude to stare. Benjamin Warren." Miranda said muffled into his chest.

Ben smiled. " I can't help but to stare. I get transfixed when I'm looking at you. You are the epitome of beauty." Ben said chuckling.

" Aww. I love you." Miranda said kissing his chest.

" Don't start something you can't finish Miranda Bailey." Ben said seriously as he groaned at the feeling of her lips on him and the fact that they were both naked was turning him on.

Miranda set up and raised her eyebrow. " You wanna bet." Miranda said cheesing.

Ben raised his eyebrow as a response. " Okay. Game on." Miranda said with a mischievous grin as she threw the covers off of her and Ben. She rolled on top of him and sat up, placing both hands on his chest and grinded herself against his groin.

Ben bit his lips and groaned. He knew that Miranda was about to take the ride of her life and he was excited to partake.

Miranda rolled off of Ben and she had her mouth open and put her hands up by her head.

Her chest heaved up and down as she laid there to catch her breath. Ben did the exact same thing. "Man that was good." Miranda said smiling as she turned over on her side to look at Ben. Ben turned over and he stared into her eyes and smiled. "You are good." Ben said again her lips.

"We are good." Miranda said as she pecked his lips.

" Come on let's get a shower. We have to pick Symphony up in an hour and 30 minutes. "

" You getting in with me." Ben asked licking his lips.

"You don't get tired do you.? Yeah I'm getting in but we are not taking a dirty shower."

" Please, Miranda your sex drive is just a high as mine." Ben said sarcastically.

"Look do you wanna take a shower with me or what." Miranda said getting up walking past him to the bathroom door.

"Oh I'm coming alright." Ben said hopping out of the bed jogging to the bathroom.

Miranda laughed loudly.

Ben and Miranda walked to the car and Ben opened her door.

"I'll tell you how to get there." Miranda said to Ben as she buckled up and then turned on the Radio.

When Ben pulled up Miranda and him stood on Callie's porch and rung her door. Callie came to the door. " Good morning to you both. Wow Miranda you are glowing." Callie said with a knowing smile.

" Well I like to think, I had something to do with that." Ben said as she hit her on the butt. Miranda mouth gaped as she smiled and blushed.

Miranda walked in and she saw Arizona coming out of the room with her. The smile that came on Miranda's face could have lit the room. " Hey mommy's baby." Miranda said walking to Arizona and taking her out of her hand. She held her against her chest and kissed her head and bounced around, rocking her. " Yess I missed you. Did you miss mommy." Miranda asked talking to her baby.

Ben stood by the couch and watched. He loved watching Miranda bond with their daughter. She had both of her hands on her. One placed behind her head and the other on her back. Ben smiled and continued to watch.

Oh my God Miranda is that an engagement ring ?" Arizona asked looking down at her ring.

" Yeah it is. It's hard to miss, isn't it." Miranda said showing her hand and smiling.

Callie walked over and grabbed her hand. Checking out her ring. " Honey it's beautiful. Congratulations you guys."

"Thank you. Oh Ben I'm sorry here you hold her. That was selfish of me." Miranda said walking over to him.

" You are fine Miranda. But yeah let me give her some love."

Ben took her from Miranda and he held her in his arms. "Aww look at her smiling. She is definitely a daddy's girl." Miranda said crossing her arms.

Miranda then grabbed her phone and took a picture of them. "Look at her with her tongue. Make her smile again so I can get a picture of that." Miranda said standing over them with her phone. Ben cooed her and Symphony smiled. Miranda snapped the picture and she turned around and squatted down to take a selfie.

"Hey Miranda next Saturday we are trying to have a girls weekend so I hope you can come." Callie said

"Yeah she will be able to make it ." Ben said smiling.

" Dam you trying to get rid of me." Miranda said turning to Ben.

" She will be there. " Ben said. He got up and put Symphony in her car seat. Ben strapped her in and then he helped Arizona with packing the diaper bag.

Miranda and Ben said their goodbyes and then they got into the car after strapping the car seat in.

"I'll make us lunch when we get back and then maybe when can watch a movie." Ben said looking over at her as he drove.

" That sounds wonderful." Miranda said smiling.

Saturday came back around fast and Miranda was getting ready for her girls weekend. She packed her bags and made sure she had an outfit for their partying she was sure Callie had planned.

Arizona and her put together an itinerary for today. " Okay Ben. I'm ready." Miranda said as she walked out into the living room and Ben was holding the remote strolling through the channels. He stopped what he was doing and stood up.

" Already? " Ben asked

" Yupe I will be back tomorrow afternoon." Miranda said as she walked up to him and put her hands on his chest and pulled at his shirt.

"That's a full 24 hours." Ben said wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Do you think it's too much for you. Maybe I should come home tonight and-

"Miranda go have fun, I got this. Symphony and I will be fine. We are going to just hang, watch TV and have a couple of beers.

" You are not a funny man." Miranda said hitting his chest.

"I'm going to miss you. " Ben said hugging her and kissing her passionately.

" I'll miss you too." Miranda said hugging him back.

She went into Symphony's room and she looked at her sleeping before she left.

Ben helped take her bag to the car. Miranda got in and rolled the window down. " Okay call me if you need anything." She said as she looked at him. He leaned through the window and pecked her lips once more. "I will. I love you." Ben said

"I love you too." Miranda smiled as pulled out of the driver way.

Miranda got to Callie's and Arizona's house and she grabbed her bag out of the car. She saw cars in the driveway so she knew everyone was here. When she got inside she saw. Callie, Arizona, Teddy, and Addison. They were at the dinning table as Callie was setting the food on the table.

" You're are just in time for brunch And we have plenty of mimosas." Arizona said as she sat fruit down on the table.

" Oooh yes, let me wash my hands."

When she came out of the bathroom. She walked over to table and sat down, first grabbing a Mimosa.

" Aww Addison your back in town." Miranda questioned.

" Yeah I had time off since this was your original due date and I planned to be here to deliver your little one and I missed it." Addison said pouting.

" Oh. Yeah I forgot all about her original due date. Did you get the pictures I sent and I can't believe she is two months already." Miranda said holding her hands over her face in disbelief.

" Miranda? That is a nice rock on your hand. Oh my God he proposed." Addison said causing Teddy to look up as well.

"Yeah last Friday. I was so happy. " Miranda said smiling.

"I am so happy for you" Teddy said as she looked at her ring.

"Yeah he definitely has put a permanent smile or your face. You are not the serious, workaholic Bailey anymore." Callie chimed in.

" He has definitely changed me and I know at first it was a one night stand and I was still married and now it seems like we are rushing because we have only officially been together about 6 months; but, love is not about how many days, weeks, or months, you've been together. Its about how much you love each other every day. Being able to find someone who you click with so naturally is the best feeling ever. I feel like I have been best friends with him my whole life. It feels like I'm coming home because I'm so comfortable with him. Maybe that is what a soulmate is. Not someone who shares every single thing in common with you, but someone who feels like home. Home is wherever they are. " Miranda said crying and she looked around and saw everyone else shedding tears.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you all cry. I'm the one who's hormones are not in order." Miranda said laughing and wiping her eyes.

" No Miranda it's just beautiful. That's what Henry is to me. I need to stop denying that I love him." Teddy said wiping her eyes.

Arizona handed everyone tissue and then they all sat and ate.

They were all laughing and talking about random things.

"So Miranda which one is better in bed Tucker or Ben." Teddy asked drinking her 3rd mimosas.

Miranda's eyes got wide. " This is easy, Ben. I've been married to Tucker all of those years, he was the only person I had been with and I had nobody to compare what sex was. So I thought that it was good and that's how it's supposed to be. But Chile Ben he understand how to take care of my needs in ways Tucker did not." Miranda smiled and blushed.

" I thought just one orgasm was good and with Tucker I would have to work so hard to make sure I got mine. I don't know it's almost like Ben studied or something because I have 4 orgasms in one round and 2 of them I didn't even have to take my clothes off for." Miranda continued.

Everyone had there mouth opened. " Wow." Addison said

" It's like he has a magic stick." Addison continue.

Miranda couldn't help the loud rupture of her laugh. " You so stupid but yeah exactly. If he was to come here right now and say Miranda let's go. I would beat him to the bedroom because he loves and caterers my body. But anyway that's enough about my amazing sex life." Miranda said drinking what was now her fourth glass of mimosa.

" Okay so in and hour we are going to get our spa treatment. Then we will come back here and prepare to go out." Callie said clapping her hands. She walked over to the radio and turned it on. One thing about Callie. She loved to dance. She began dancing in the living room. " Come on all of you come Nance " Callie said smiling

" No I'm just going to sit right here." Miranda said drinking her drink.

" Oh come on." Callie said walking over to Miranda and pulling her out of the chair.

"Wait my drink." Miranda whined

Callie dragged her in the living room and began dancing around her in a circle.

" Miranda you know you want to." Callie egged her.

Miranda began to slowly move to the beat and eventually she gave in and was dancing with Callie like she lost her mind. She enjoyed her best friend so much. She honestly didn't know what she would do with out her around. They laughed and danced around.

When it was time to go to the spa.

They all road in Miranda's car since she had the bigger car. They sung loudly to music on the way.

After the spa day was over they all decided to go to the mall and go shopping. Miranda went and got a pretzel with cinnamon sugar on it.

They walked around and bought clothes. Miranda bought more baby clothes. " More baby clothes ? " Arizona asked.

" I can't help it and this one was too hard to pass up. It's says mini boss on it. It was a white shirt with black writing and it came with a leather poofy skirt . I'm getting this in different sizes because I really like this and that means she won't out grow them." Miranda said walking to the register.

After they left the mall. They all went home and watched a movie eating popcorn and snacks. Miranda fell asleep in middle of it, laying on the couch.

When the movie was over they all got ready to go out. Miranda pulled out her gold dress that stopped at her knees. She knew that it would mold her body and show her figure. She had her cleavage showing a little and she walked into the mirror and did her hair and make up standing beside Addison.

When she was done she put on her dress and her Jewelry. They all met out in the living room when they were done.

" Dam we are hot." Addison said. "

" I know. Let's take a picture. " Callie said pulling her phone out.

When they got to the venue.

" You brought us to a club." Miranda asked. Looking over a Callie who was smiling after parking.

"Its not just a club. It's live music and a DJ and it's for 30 and up. " Callie said laughing.

"So come on move y'all asses and let's go have fun. "

Miranda rolled her eyes and got out of the car.

She walked in and went to the bar. "Can I have glass Bourbon and keep em coming until I get excited and ready to dance." Miranda said as everyone came and sat down beside her. "Ohh let's play never have I ever." Callie asked.

" Okay I'm ready. " Teddy said

" A round of rum shots." Teddy yelled to the bartender.

"I'll go first. Never have I ever had sex in a car." Teddy said

Miranda grabbed her shot glass and threw it back.

Everyone gasped. " Miranda !"

Even the bartender eyed her up and done.

" What. Yeah I did and I'm the one who initiated and then fell asleep in the back seat of the car. I'm convinced I'm the reason why my child was born the next day." Miranda said laughing.

"The car that we all just rode in. Did you clean it." Addison asked.

" Yeah off course. My parents rode in it the next day." Miranda blushed and she put her hand on her head.

"okay. I'm next. never have I ever did online dating ." Miranda said looking at everyone else.

Teddy grabbed her shot and took it to the head.

Miranda was 10 shots in plus her glasses of Bourbon. She got up from her chair and she walked to the dance floor. She wasn't feeling the ground right now and she loved it. She moved around on the dance floor.

She was rocking her hips to the beat. Miranda was dancing until she felt someone come up behind her and put their arms around her waist. Miranda turned around and she almost lost her balance from the turn.

She looked up and saw a light skin man. He was pretty. "Oh I got you."

"Thankyou for not letting me fall." Miranda slurred.

" No problem. Wow you are sexy. My name is Eli. We should get out of here and have a good time."

"My name is Dr. Miranda Bailey. And I'm already having a goodtime. Besides I'm engaged." Miranda laughed showing her ring.

" Oh sorry. Can't blame a man for Trying. I'll see you around." Eli said looking at her

"Yeah and I doubt you'll see me again" Miranda said as she continued dancing and Eli walked away.

Miranda woke up on the floor. She lifted her head slowly. " ugggh what the hell." Miranda mumbled again them floor. She turned to the right and saw Callie on the couch with her mouth open snoring. She turned the other way and saw Teddy on the other couch. Arizona was laid out beside her. " Oh my God. I haven't been hung over since college." Miranda wined. She steady herself and she got up and walked over to the fridge.

She almost tripped when she looked down and saw Addison on the kitchen floor sleep. "What the hell. Addison." Miranda said walking around her. She opened the fridge and she pulled out carrots, orange, and celery and water. She walked to her cabinet and grabbed her box of Bc power.

She used the blender waking everyone up. " What is that. Shut it offfff." Callie yelled putting a pillow on her head.

"Get up everyone, I made us hangover smoothies. We should be feeling alright in no time." Miranda said loudly.

Addison hopped up first off of the kitchen floor and Miranda laughed handing her the drink.

Miranda handed each of them their drinks as she gulped down hers. " Eww what is in this." Arizona asked.

" It's carrots, celery, oranges and water. Mixed with bc powder." Miranda said smiling.

Everyone drunk their drink and laid back down and fell asleep. Miranda grabbed her clothes and put them back into her bag and she walked outside.

"Where the hell is my car." Miranda said as she looked out there. The sun was hurting her eyes. She pulled out her phone and called an Uber. When she got home she walked into her house. She went into her bed room and saw Ben on the bed laying on his stomach. Their daughter was laying on her stomach and she had pillows on the side of her so she wouldn't roll off and she was laid out just like her daddy.

"Awwww." Miranda said quietly as she took a photo of them.

She looked at the time and saw that it was 12:45. She went into the bathroom and took a shower. When she got out of the shower she put her clothes on and she walked over to the bed and slid Symphony over into the middle and she got unto the bed.

"How was it." Ben asked quietly.

"It was good. I am very much hungover and I'm waiting for my remedy to kick in. How was your night" Miranda said quietly.

" It was good. My angel was indeed an angel. She just chilled with me . We watched the game together and she just hung." Ben said and Miranda could hear that he was smiling.

" Aww she is perfect." Miranda said. " Now Ben I need to close my eyes and fall back to sleep. oh and can you take me to get my car from the club later."

" The club?" Ben asked.

" yes I'll tell you about it later." Miranda said yawning.

" Yeah I want to hear about this. What did you wear. Were there people hitting on you?"

"Good afternoon Ben." Miranda said chuckling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 752 16
Miranda and Ben meet their interns year and a friendship blossoms
7.6K 296 6
Miranda and Ben meet as neighbors, but on Miranda's terms they meet at night. *short story*
7.8K 342 11
Ben & Miranda are best friends Miranda goes through heartbreak And Ben and Miranda slowly for in-love with each other
14K 563 10
A 3 day wedding leaves Miranda with butterflies and a new feeling after meeting the best man