Tensura - Beyond Expectations

Por Rimuru6360

A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got rein... Más

Chapter - 1{Reincarnation}
Chapter - 2{First Fight}
Chapter - 3{War and Veldanava}
Chapter - 4{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 5{Gift}
Chapter - 6{Ultimate Skills}
Chapter - 7{Hana: My first Human friend}
Chapter - 8{A Day with Hana}
Chapter - 9{Skill Synthesis}
Chapter - 10{Birth of Ciel and Ultimate Slime}
Chapter - 11{Birth of Supreme Deity}
Chapter - 12{Hana Past}
Stats and Skills
Chapter - 13{War}
Chapter - 15{Supreme Deity Vs Demon Lord}
Chapter - 16{Foolish King}
Chapter - 17{I, I love you...}
Chapter - 18{Goddess Wrath Part- 1}
Chapter - 19{Goddess Wrath Part- 2}
Chapter - 20{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part- 1}
Chapter - 21{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part -2}
Chapter - 22{Veldanava and Rimuru Part -3}
Chapter - 23{Peaceful Day}
Chapter - 24{Snow}
Chapter - 25{World Creation}
Chapter - 26{Seven Souls}
Chapter - 27{Prank and Yuu}
Chapter - 28{Unwanted Guest}
Chapter - 29{Die}
Chapter - 30{Rage}
Chapter - 31{Bottle Up Emotions}
Chapter - 32{Luna: The Elf}
Chapter - 33{Elf Village}
Chapter - 34{The Ice Dragon: Velzard}
Chapter - 35{Memories}
Chapter - 36{Six Saints}
Chapter - 37{Legendary God}
Chapter - 38{The Truth}
Chapter - 39{The Conference}
Chapter - 40{Cold Day}
Chapter - 41{Uran: The Demon God}
New Book

Chapter - 14{Demon Lord Vs Hero}

6.1K 182 15
Por Rimuru6360

Green hair is dancing in the air, and dark green eyes are watching the army of humans from above, like a hunter watching its prey, with slightly darker skin and with black and green color dress. He is standing in the sky watching the human army with his sharp gaze.

He is the strongest Demon Lord 'Izoren Vaglol.'

He is watching a girl with black hair and brown eyes, a face like no other, a slender body, a perfect beauty in humans' views.

She is Hana the only human who can move under this terrifying pressure.

The sole reason for Demon Lord's army loses or at least that is what he thought. He doesn't make his move directly in the war until now because he feels the power of Ultimate Skill, but after one attack the power was completely gone like it doesn't exist in the first place.

This is what makes him slightly uncomfortable.

He isn't afraid of any being in this world, any but one- the monsters that live in 'God Mountain' the aura that he was releasing form the last five thousand years is unimaginable, and when Izoren feels the power of Ultimate skill he first checks the God mountain, but the aura is still flowing from the mountains that's mean he can make his presence known in the battlefield.

Rimuru Pov.

"Hehehe, he is finally here and the real fight is about to take place"

I quietly whisper to myself, I looked towards Hana she looks a little tired because she fought with five 'Special A-Rank' monsters, but overall she is completely fine not a single scratch present on her body, and before I say something Demon Lord 'Izoren Vaglol' attacked Hana with nuclear magic.

And with that, the battle between the Hero and the Demon Lord starts.

Demon Lord Izoren attack first with nuclear magic, but Hana deflects the attack with ease without a care of the world.

'Oi! Hana, I thought you want to save people.'- I wanted to shout after I saw the deflected nuclear magic going toward the adventurer.

'What do I do with this girl she is too careless'

I thought, but to my surprise, the Nuclear Cannon vanished into thin air before it reached the adventurer. What the hell?!! What did she do?.

<<Answer. This is the effect of the Unique Skill «Magic Cancel» it is a good skill.>>

'Huh! «Magic Cancel,» you say, but even she used that skill in her sword this cannot explain why the 'Nuclear Cannon' vanished this late.'

<<Answer. Master is not completely wrong, but she used this skill on the barrier that she made around the humans, not on her sword.>>

'Barriers you say, why didn't I notice this earlier.'

I'm not going to lie, but I didn't even realize that Hana made an invisible barrier around humans, she is getting better and better.

Well, Izoren also looked shocked, but he didn't waste his time and again attack Hana, but this time with his fire magic but not normal fire magic he added a layer of his Ultimate Skill energy in it.

I don't know what Ultimate Skill he has but I'm quite interested in how Hana is going to face this attack. The fire turned into a dragon-like shape as it made its way toward Hana.

Hana also channels her magic power into her sword, she also has a High Mythical tier sword, of course! I am the one who gave her this sword.

Ciel-San made this sword in the morning and I gave it to Hana as a gift, the sword is completely black with only one Gold line on the handle. After channeling the magic power inside the sword.

Slash.

With a slash, she cut the fire dragon into two pieces.

'Not bad'

I thought after seeing this, but this is only the warm-up. After seeing his little trick fail Izoren also summons his sword.

I don't know how but he also has a High Mythical Class sword. After seeing his sword I put a barrier around the adventurer without anyone noticing, all are too busy watching the battle to notice me anyway.

After summoning his sword and channeling his magic power in it, both again clashed with each other,

Ting.

An ear-piercing sound echoed in my ear and a powerful shockwave was generated by the clash many huge cracks formed into land many trees and boulders were destroyed with only one clash.

The adventurer all are in awe, but this is only the start.

After seeing the damage Hana and Demon Lord both made a barrier around themselves and the battle again started.

In terms of raw strength and power, Izoren beats Hana with a huge margin but she is holding her own because of her skills, it looks like the training she did with me has not gone in vain.

Hana is fighting with all her might and I can see this, she is giving her best, and she is happy that she can fight with someone with all her might. I can even see a smile on her face even from here.

She is truly enjoying herself.

After exchanging some moves with each other they are in a settlement. In swordsmanship both are equally balanced nobody has a chance of winning and the fight is becoming fiercer and fiercer as time passes.

Izoren is very surprised because Hana is clearly much weaker than him but still, she is holding her own against him somehow, but the thing that's bothering me is I don't know why but after some time fighting with Hana he suddenly realized something, and seriously started to fight with Hana.

For normal humans and monsters, it looks like they are fighting with all their might but I can see that from the start, till now Izoren is toying with Hana as he pleased.

I'm very angry, but I somehow managed to remain calm because soon it will be my turn.

He stopped holding back, but Hana fought well till now. I didn't expect any less from her because the sword is not the only gift that I gave her I also gave her another gift.

A very special gift or should I say I gave her a 'cheat ability' and that ability is the sole reason that she was able to hold her own for that long, maybe she can now beat a Demon Lord who awakened three or four hundred years ago.

I don't know and I don't want to know I just want to fight and I think I don't have to wait that long for my chance.

Whahaha!! By quickly finishing Hana he is just digging his own grave.

'Huh! What the hell, this Bastard!! Hana can't block this move nor she can dodge this... I have to save her.'

I will give you a painful death for this move just now, just wait a little longer.

'Ciel-San teleport me in front of Hana and removes the seal, I want to fight him with my full power.'

I said to Ciel-San and closed the «Thought Acceleration». Well actually I said seal, but it is not a seal. I have to just transform into my adult form.

<<Understood.>>.

Izoren Pov.

Well, when I first saw her I thought that she is just a newly awakened 'Hero' and it is easy to kill her, but as the battle progressed she started to hold her own against me.

I was just toying with her from the start but somehow she is holding her own against me like she is holding back from the start, no it can't be true.

'She is good at swordsmanship and she is also a Hero but still, she is fighting like...'

In the middle of my thoughts, my face becomes pale, when I realize something very important.

'Shit! If what I'm thinking is right, I have to finish this battle as soon as possible, or otherwise, I will be in big trouble.

Shit! Why didn't I think about this earlier.'

I stopped holding back and strike at her with all my might, with a speed that exceed the speed of sound I strike at her but-

Ting.

Her sword again blocked my attack and she deflect it like it was nothing.

'She is fighting like... she is too used to fighting someone who is at least as strong and fast as me in terms of raw strength. If my thoughts are right that person is also watching the battle from somewhere.'

I have to finish this battle as soon as possible and then I have to leave this place, otherwise, my life may fall in danger and I don't want this. For today I will kill her and then I have to find the other one and kill him or her.

Hana Pov.

I'm very grateful to Rimuru to give me this Ultimate skill. If you don't know today in the morning she gives me an Ultimate Skill «Wisdom King Raphael» I don't think without this skill I would have held my own against him, but he is only using his brutal strength just like 'Rimuru' I'm too used to fight with Rimuru so I'm able to hold my own against Demon Lord Izoren... Somehow.

Because of «Raphael», I can predict his moments and with her «Thought Acceleration» ability I can see his moments, but this all changes after he started to fight seriously.

He was holding back from the start «Raphael» has told me, but now I can see just how much he was holding back...

... I can't handle his attack anymore. While pushing me back with his sword he fires three «Nuclear Cannon» toward me.

Oh, no I can't block this attack nor I can dodge this, and because of human instinct and fear, I closed my eyes and ready myself for the impact and all the pain. Rimuru was right from the start I didn't have any chance against this Demon Lord, but I'm happy that she is safe.

Boom!

I heard the sound of an explosion, but I didn't feel any pain and suffering nor did I feel any impact, curious, I opened my eyes and there she is- in front of me, my only friend in this whole world, the only person whom I can believe with closed eyes.

"RIMURU!!" I shouted.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 194 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...
40.4K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
46.5K 1.1K 14
After Rimuru annihilates the empire he leaves one person alive due to Veldoras Request. Rimuru doesn't plan to just let her go though, she has to bec...
6.5K 214 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...