Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 36

264 4 0
By WishingOnStars99

I woke up next day really tired. The girls all slept at my house. I didn't feel like taking a bath now. I sleepily sat up and saw the clock. It was midday. Slowly, I examined the room. Everyone was there but Perrie. I stood up, and went downstairs. My hair must be a mess, and I may look ridiculous. But I was really tired to change. 

In the kitchen, there were the boys and Perrie, who was almost sleeping in Zayn's shoulder. 

"Hey," I saidin a sleepy tone.

"Hey," they all said at different times. I walked to the nearest chair and sat on it. 

"Are you ok?" Niall asked me. I now noticed that he was on my side.

"I'm just tired." I said yawning. He placed his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head in his shoulder.

"Aww... What if we go to the movies today?" Harry suggested.

"That would be fun." I said.

"I cant. I'm leaving today. I've got to go back." Perrie said.

"No. Please dont go." I pleaded.

"I have to." she said.

"When's your plane?" I asked her. 

"It leaves at 5pm. But I've got to be in the airport by 3pm." Perrie said.

"I'll miss you so much." I said.

"Me too." she said. 

"Did everyone start packing?" Liam asked.

"Start packing for what?" I asked him. 

"We're going on tour." Zayn said.

"You-you are?" I asked them.

"It will be a quick tour." Niall said.

"For how long will you be gone?" I asked them.

"About 6 months." Liam said. 

"WHAT?" I scream. "And when exactly were you planning to tell us?"

"Today." Louis said.

"And you're leaving...?" I asked.

"We're leaving in two days with El." Louis said. 

"Oh." Is all I could say.

"Good Morning." Izzy said. Izzy, Angie and El just came in.

"Guys, the boys are going on tour in two days." I said.

"What?" Izzy said. 

"When were you planning to tell us?" Angie asked seriously. 

"Today?" Liam said. 

"For how long?" Izzy asked, with puppy eyes. 

"6 months." Harry said. 

"Haz." Izzy started. 

"Its going to be ok." Harry said.

"But they're going to be girls there. Pretty ones." Izzy said. 

"How do we know that you're not gonna..." I started. But couldn't continue.

"Cheat on us." Angie completed. 

"Because, I love you." Niall told me. 

"Me too." I said. "But I agree with Izzy. There are gonna be pretty girls there." 

"Look Angel, I love you. I wont stop thinking about you. I cant. I will call you every day, ok? I promise." Liam said. I 'awww'ed him. Liam kissed Angie who was now by his side.

"Izzy. You know me. I wont flirt with other girls. I love you." Harry said.

"Will you call me everday" Izzy asked him.

"Of course." he said. Then they both kissed. 

"Kenzie Bun. You know I love you. You never leave my mind. Ever. I'll call you everyday." Niall said. 

"I love you too." I said. He gave me a kiss which I returned. I pulled away, and looked around. Everyone was kissing. I looked back at Niall and kissed him again. 

"IS ANYONE HOME?" We heard someone scream at the door. Everyone stopped kissing. We went to door. I was behind Niall. When we finally got to the door, we saw Paul. Izzy, Angie and I shared a look. 

"PAUL!!!" We screamed at the same time. We ran to him, and gave him a huge bear hug. 

"Hello Girls." Paul said. He picked us up, and placed us over his shoulder. Izzy, Angie and I didn't resist it. He always did that when he saw us. 

"Paul, when were you planning to tell us that the boys were going on tour?" Angie asked him.

"When the boys were ready to tell you." Paul said. 

"I cant believe you didnt tell us." I said. Paul dropped Angie, and placed her in Liam's arms. 

"Yeah. How could you?" Izzy asked dramatically. 

"The boys werent ready. They wanted to tell you when they were ready." Paul said.

"And two days before they go on tour is the best time?" Angie asked him. She was on Liam's back. Paul placed Izzy on Harry's back, which left only me on his shoulder. 

"Yep. I guess so." Paul said. He walked to Niall and placed me on Niall's back. 

 "I've got a surprise for you." Niall told me.

"What is it?" I asked him. 

"Come here." he said.

He took my hand and led me to his room. He layed down on his bed and opened his laptop. I just stood there awkwardly. He made a sign for me to sit down beside him, and that's what I did. I looked at his laptop and he was on twitter. I made a confused face at him, which made him laugh. That laugh was so perfect. 

"I love your laugh." I said smiling. I placed my head on his shoulder. He went to search hashtags.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He searched hashtag trends. "No Niall." I said burrying my face in his shoulder. "Haven't I recieved enough hate?" 

"That's what I want to show you." he said. I looked up, and saw the trends. I saw some weird ones, but then I stopped on one which made me smile. 

        #KenzieAndNiall

I kept on looking at the trends, when I saw one similar to the last one.

        #NiallandKenzieForever

"Niall. That's so sweet." I said. He smiled. "Its so amazing how your fans support you." I said getting closer to him so see more tweets. "Click on it! I want to see their tweets about us."

"Ok." he said. He clicked on the link, and I saw so many wonderful tweets. I felt a tear fall from my eye. They can be so sweet. Then I had an idea. I got his computer, and tweeted:

        Kenzie and I are looking for a relationship name... Ideas? 

We waited for a while. Five minutes later we recieved hundreds of replies. We looked at some of them: (A/N: idk if the usernames are real, I just created them.)

@Niallerismylife: What about Kenziall?

@Directionerforever: I like Kenziall..

@walkinginonedirection: What about Maciall?

And hundreds more. It was so shocking. The main ideas were: Kizie, Kenziall, Maciall, Kiall, and Miall.

"Which one do you like the most?" Niall asked me. 

"I dont know. What about you?" I asked him. 

"I like Kiall, and Kenziall." he said. 

"Me too." I said. Niall got his computer back, and tweeted:

        You all gave amazing suggestions. We loved everyone of them. But the two we loved the most were Kiall and Kenziall.

"I'll miss you so much." I said. He wrapped and arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. 

"Me too." he said. 

"You know I'll call you every time a girl gets too close to you right?" I asked him.

"I figured. But I think its so cute when you get jealous." he said smiling. 

"I dont get jealous." I said.

"Yeah you do." he said.

"No I dont."

"Yeah you do."

"No I dont."

"Yeah you do."

"No I dont."

"Yeah you do." he said.

"Ok. Maybe I do. But not as much as you." I said smiling. 

"I dont get jealous." he said.

"Yeah you do. A lot by the way." 

"No I dont."

"Yes you do."

"No I dont.

"Yes you do." 

"Ok, lets not start it again. Maybe I get a little bit jealous. But not that much." he said.

"Oh really. Do I have to remember you about last night?" I asked him.

"No. I remember." 

"But I think its cute." 

"What do you think is cute?"

"When you get jealous." I said.

"Niall, time for lunch." Lou said bursting the door open. He looked at me, then said, "What are you doing here?"

"Not much." I said. Niall closed his computer. 

"What were you two doing on the computer?" Lou asked us.

"Tweeting." I said standing up. Lou gave me a look. "No Lou. We didnt do it." I said. 

"Well, here's another rule: you cant go into your boyfriend's room." Lou said.

"Lou, you've got to stop setting rules." I said. 

"Why?" he asked me.

"Because I can take care of myself, you know?" I said.

"Since when?" he asked me.

"Since I grew up." I said looking at Lou helplessly. 

"Lets go?" Niall said jumping off his bed. 

"You two can go. I'm just going to go get changed." I said.

I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I got off the shower, and went to my closet with a towel wrapped around my body. I put on my grey hollister sweatpants with a baggy light pink shirt. I combed my hair, and put it into a messy bun.

I ran downstairs and everyone was eating. I got myself a plate and got some food. I sat beside Louis, and Niall.

"I'm sorry for earlier." Lou said.

"Its fine." I said. "I'm sorry too." 

"I guess I'm not used to 17 year old Kenzie Tommo yet." Lou said. "I miss 14 year old Kenzie." 

"I'm still the same Kenzie Tommo Lou. I just grew up." I said smiling. I ate some of my food silently.

"Guys, Kenz and I have a relationship name!" Niall said. 

"Which one?" Zayn asked. 

"We have two actually." I said.

"Its Kiall and Kenziall." Niall said.

"It is a good name." Zayn said.

"But they're no the only ones." I said. "Our fans created thousands. I didnt actually believe that they would ship us."

"What does ship mean?" Paul asked me.

"Well, when fans support a couple, they ship them." I said smiling.

"So basically people support you?" Paul asked me.

"Exactly." I said. I then turned to Angie, and said, "Angie, could you give me your notes after lunch, so I can copy them?"

"Of course!" Angie said smiling.

"Isn't she an Angel?" Liam asked us. I 'aww'ed him. Angie gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and went back to eating.

"You two are so sweet." I said smiling. Niall wrapped and arm around me, and his hand was on my arm. 

"What are we going to do today?" Harry asked.

"Well, I've got to take Perrie to the airport in 15 minutes." Zayn said.

"We've got to do something especial. Lets not forget that in two days you're all leaving." Izzy said, leaning her head on Harry's shoulder. 

"Agreed."I said. 

"What about a movie? That way we can cuddle with our girlfriends." Liam said.

"That's a great idea!" Harry said. We all agreed on that. 

--15 MINUTES LATER--

We had all just said good bye to Perrie, and she left with Zayn to the airport. I had a couple of tears falling down my cheeks, and Niall was holding me close to him. We went to the TV room, and sat down. Every boy was with their girlfriend. Liam was beside Angie, who was beside Harry, who was sitting next to Izzy, who was next to Niall, who was sitting next to me, Louis was in my other side, with El next to him. Niall had an arm wrapped around me, and pulled me close. I snuggled into a comfy position. We decided to watch Grease. I liked that movie. 

--AFTER THE MOVIE--

Zayn arrived in the middle of the movie and sat next to Liam. When the movie finished however, I didn't move. I just sat there with Niall by my side. I didnt want to go to school tomorrow. 

"C'mon girls. You've got school tomorrow." Liam said. 

"I dont." El said smiling.

"El. You've got to finish that project of yours, dont you?" Liam asked her.

"Yeah." El said.

Izzy and Angie went back to their houses, after kissing their boyfriends for a long, long time. When they left, El and I went to my room. We quickly put on our pjs, and layed down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"I wish I didnt have school tomorrow." I said. 

"I wish I didnt have to finish my project." El said.

"Thank you for coming back. I missed you." I said. 

"Me too." she said. "You're like my sister."

"Same here." I said. 

"Will we still talk every day, right?" she asked me.

"Obviously." I said. 

"Good Night Kenz." 

"Good Night El."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
808K 15.4K 55
[Book 1] Not many people are lucky enough to have a close and genuine friend in a person as Olivia Masterson does in someone as remarkable as Harry S...
43.7K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
511 24 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...