Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

Princessofmuke tarafından

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... Daha Fazla

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Twelve

10.8K 421 244
Princessofmuke tarafından

SO hey, i just wanted to apologize for not updating this weekend, i'm incredibly busy and had a writers block, i hope that i made it up to you guys by giving you a 3.6 k words chapter today !

Well i'm gonna sleep THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME AND THE 9K READS I'M SO THANKFUL!

(2 weeks later)

When Luke's alarm went off he just simply shut it off, groaned,and pulled the covers over his head to keep the blinding sunlight out of his vision. Luke was dead tired,not in any state to move from the sweet love he called his bed.

Like Luke had expected , yesterday was an absolute killer day. After having to work for hours and hours with his annoying colleges. The place was packed and people just kept coming which meant they had to stay open longer than planned.

And if his legs hadn't been killing him after running around like a headless maniac , trying to serve people their damn coffee , he also had extra late night hockey practice. Cons of being the captain, you're not allowed to skip any practices , like ever, he even had to skip his nieces birthday last year.

When Luke finally got in bed it had been 1 in the morning and he wanted to do nothing more than sleep , but of course his brain wouldn't allow that , so he ended up not falling asleep until the clock had reached 2:38 and his eyes were practically burning.

Now , at nine in the morning he still felt like absolute shit,but there was nothing he could do about it than suck it up and drink loads of coffee. Being a college student that has a job and is part of a fucking hockey team,  means no sleep and loads of coffee.

Luckily he was in his second year of college and had planned his classes allot better so that he had some off days , oh and also being the hockey team's captain ,or just part of the hockey team , meant that he did not have to attempt his classes when he had a important day like this.

His alarm rang again, meaning that he had been snoozing for 15 minutes already, it felt like only 3, why was life so unfair to him. Luke slowly sat up and pushed the covers off of his body slowly slipping out of bed.

The second that Luke's bare feet touched the carpeted ground , his leg muscles screamed out in protest. It was something the tall boy had gotten used to in all those years that he had been playing hockey.

The blonde dragged his tired ass towards the bathroom to take a shower, maybe that would wake him up. He turned on the shower and let it heat up, stripping from his boxers and shirt that he had been wearing and to stepped into the shower.

The hot water relaxed his muscles, soothing the ache on his broad shoulders that tensed when he stressed to much. 

Luke quickly showered before getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist and walking back towards his bedroom, ruffling his hair with another smaller towel.

To say Luke was stressed was the least you could say, this game wasn't the same like last week,these were the half finales , if they won this that meant they stood in the finals,that they really had a change to win state championship this year.

The blonde ran a hand through his blonde locks that were still wet and sighed , at these moments he wished he wasn't team captain, sure when he was on the ice everything was different. 

Luke grabbed his phone from the besides table and unlocked it checking his messages quickly, there were some from his team mates, even Calum, the boy had slept somewhere else.

The blonde tossed the phone on his bed and collapsed and opened his closet, taking out some underwear and sweatpants before putting them on and walking downstairs.

Luke just wanted to make himself some breakfast when there was a knock on his door, the blonde sighed loudly and groaned while walking over to the door and opening it, revealing a familiar curly haired boy, completely soaked  "Ashton?"

Ashton offered Luke a sad smile, his eyes were a light pink color and there were tear tracks on his face. Luke quickly let the soaked boy in  mumbling a 'come in'  Ashton blushed at the fact that Luke was walking around shirtless, letting his eyes travel up the blonde's bare chest. Taking in how he had such broad shoulders but still a tiny waist, letting his eyes settle on the abs that were on full display.

Ashton jumped when he heard Luke clear his throat and blushed, knowing that he had been caught staring "i-i'm sorry , i just didn't know what to do and where to go and-"  Ashton rambled but was cut off immediately by the blonde "it's fine, you wanna shower?" Luke asked and the young boy nodded shyly.

Luke gently placed his hand on Ashton's back and guided them towards the bathroom, taking in the thick black rimmed glasses that were placed on top of the bridge of the younger boy's nose. The square and nerdy desing making the curly haired boy in his soaked maroon sweater look adorable.

Luke guided them into the bathroom and turned on the lights,the room was still warm and the blonde felt Ashton shudder at the sudden warmth "i'll get you some clothes"  Luke mumbled before walking towards his bedroom and leaving the curly haired boy alone for a minute before he returned with some black skinny jeans and a black sweater along with some underwear and socks for the young boy.

Ashton quickly thanked him and took the clothes that the blonde offered him before Luke left the bathroom for him to shower, Ashton hadn't even noticed that he had been shivering and that his theeth had been clattering all of this time.

Ashton quickly stripped himself down and got into the warm shower, the warm water almost burning his numb and cold skin. The shower was big and had glass walls, he would love to be pressed up against them while Luke fucked him. Ashton blushed and quickly thought about something else before he would get hard from the thought, because it would be hot as fuck.

After Ashton was done , he quickly got dressed in the clothes the older boy got him and walked downstairs to find Luke in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Ashton cleared his throat to announce that he was there and Luke quickly turned around ,giving the younger boy a soft smile.

"I made breakfast, don't know if you want any but there's enough" Luke said , shrugging while he spoke. As it was planned, Ashton's stomach growled and a small smile spread over Luke's face "i'll take that as a yes?" he teased and the young boy nodded and blushed, something he always did when he was around Luke.

Luke thought it was actually the cutest sight ever, especially when the boy was dressed in his oversized black sweater, giving him sweater paws and making him look so small. The sweater falling a bit off of Ashton's shoulders since the young boy did not have such gigantic broad shoulders unlike the blonde standing in front of him.

Luke quickly split the breakfast on two plates and handed Ashton one before sitting down on the kitchen-counter chair. Ashton quickly copied his actions and hesitantly took a bite of off his food, Luke had thought right because he hadn't had breakfast.

"So what brings you here, all soaked " Luke asked and Ashton's gaze never left his food, the truth was that his parent's had found out that he'd snug out yesterday night to see a movie with Michael and they had gotten into a fight this morning. 

"i had a fight with my parents, didn't know where to go i guess, it started raining after awhile and i" The young boy just shook his head "i'm sorry, i probably shouldn't had come" he whispered "you were probably busy,i can go " Ashton said getting up but Luke's hand wrapped around his arm "you don't have to leave Ash" Ash,Ash,Ash,Ash,Ash,ASH.

The young boy swallowed and nodded his head sitting down, why did that stupid nickname have so much effect on him "i get it, fights with your parents are never fun " Luke said , offering the young boy a small smile that Ashton returned.

"lately all they ever do is fight, all we ever do is fight and i don't even know why" Ashton said shaking his head, he really had no clue why his parent's always fought lately and why he was the victim of his dad's anger.

Well he kinda knew,his dad just expected more from his first born son but hey , his first born son turned out to be a sissy faggot that's failing Math and get's beaten up on a daily basis because he's to damn weak to fight back.

"whatever happened or whatever you've done, they'll come around" Luke said , comforting the young boy ,lying because his parent's never came 'round.

Ashton looked up at him with a 'really expression' and thanked the older boy before contuing to eat, that's how it went , the both of them eating in complete silence, not a single word was spoken but luckily it did not feel awkward to the both of them.

Ashton was the one who broke the silence after a couple of minutes "i'm sorry for just busting in and keeping you from your plans" he said almost in a whisper, not daring to raise his voice in the dead silent apartment "it's alright , i don't have to leave for the game for another couple of hours" Luke shrugged while he continued to eat.

Ashton teared his gaze from the blonde boy and stared down at his food "what game?"  he asked pushing the food around that was still on his plate "i have a hockey game later, it doesn't start until like 4 pm but it just a three hour long drive" Luke spoke, eyes focusing on Ashton's large hands, like how did a sixteen year old have such big hands , they did feel nice wrapped around his cöck.

"i could take you with me, if you'd want" Luke spoke, voice so soft that Ashton almost did not hear the blonde boy. "if you're not comfortable with going home yet" Luke asked and Ashton's mumbled a 'oh' but then nodded "i'd love that,thank you" he said and Luke gave him a small smile before stealing the food that was still on Ashton's plate that the young boy had stopped pushing around.

The duo had spent their time together in Luke's apartment watching a movie for a change instead of fucking, in the past month that they'd been hooking up they had fucked almost on everything, including the couch that they were watching the movie on.

Luke had driven them to the hockey arena 2 towns away from theirs, and it felt good to be so far from home for a change, it was like he could escape all his problems for a while. They had stopped to get some fast food at a drive through and Ashton had thanked Luke by giving him a blowjob, seems fair right?

After three long hours they finally arrived at the damn arena and they had to split up , Luke having to go to the locker room to get dressed  and have their coach give a big rant about how they needed to win.

Ashton sat down on the seats and played with his phone the entire time,not knowing what to do as he waited for Luke's team. This was his first hockey game that he was going to witness , he heard it was a rough sport from the people at his school ,since his school had a hockey team as well but got kicked out of the race two weeks ago.

Suddenly people started to stand and cheer and he looked up to see the two hockey teams coming from their locker rooms and walk to the benches, he immediately spotted a tall,floppy haired blonde boy sitting somewhere in the middle and he smiled as he watched him put on his helmet and gloves.

The commentator started to announce both the teams and Ashton's heart skipped a beat when he announced 'Luke Hemmings, number 10'  Ashton watched as Luke entered the ring and started skating around until they all were on the ice and the begin sign was given.

Luke's team immediately had the puck and within 2 minutes into the game Luke's team had already scored a goal by a guy named 'Hood' , the entire arena was filled with cheers and Ashton jumped up to cheer for Luke.

~~~~

Right now it the teams were playing their last 10 minutes, the score was 4-4 , a tie. Both teams knowing that if one of them shoot another goal there was almost a 99% chance that they would win this match and go to the finales.

Luke was pushing his tired legs to the limit, they were aching and burning in a painful sensation as he skated on the ice. There was so much tension in the arena, everyone praying for their team to make the final goal and win that spot in the finales.

Luke's eyes roamed the crowd for a second and smiled as he saw Ashton cheering , there hadn't been anyone to cheer for him since he was 15 and it brought a big smile on his face. Luke was going to show everyone ,including Ashton, what he was capable of and pushed his long legs to go faster, take longer strikes and skated to the other side of the rink where the other team was struggling to keep the puck.

Luke ignored the ache in his entire body as he pushed it to the edge and expertly stole the puck from the other team and skated away with it, he skated faster, harder,closer to the goal. It was now or never, he gave the puck a big hit with his hockey stick and everything seemed to slow down in his mind as he watched the goal go in between the goalie's legs and then the sound of a buzzer was hear 'GOAL' 

The entire arena roared , Luke's eyes searching for the curly haired boy and when he found him he was glad that he was smiling bright and cheering loudly with the crowd along, he wanted to mount 'for you' but thought otherwise of it as he skated towards Cal as they played for another minute until the end signal was heard , meaning their team had won with 5-4,they were going to be in the finals.

Luke's team engulfed the captain in a large group hug, he was the main reason why they had done so incredibly well this season.  Luke quickly skated off of the ice, not wanting to be involved in the madness after.

The guys all were escorted to their locker room where the teammates started to yell and scream in happiness, and honestly Luke couldn't be more proud at his teammates, his brothers, the only people he had. Luke could cry if he wanted but he just smiled brightly as he beamed , a big smile spread across his face even though he was dead tired , the adrenaline rush from winning taking over his body.

Luke quickly got dressed and walked out of the locker room, immediately seeing a certain curly haired boy tapping away on his phone. Ashton looked up and a small smile spread on the young boy's face as he squeaked out "that was awesome, you never told me you were that good" and Luke chuckled "wouldn't have been team captain if i was shit ,would i ?" Luke teased and Ashton shrugged.

It did not take both of them long before they were in Luke's car, driving home. It was late already , 10 pm and they had been driving for a hour already, Ashton staring out of his window as they drove through the black night.

There was not a word spoken, soft tunes playing in the background. Ashton smiled when a green day song came on and adjusted his head on the headrest.

The night was filled with many stars, lighting up the sky above them and shining down. It was a beautiful night and Ashton was glad he got to spent it with Luke and hundred miles away from his family , who probably did not give two shits where he had been for the entire day because they hadn't even texted him.

They were halfway through the drive when Luke's car suddenly gave a warning signal and a small light started flickering on the dashboard 'low on fuel' and Luke cursed , because of course he forgot to fill the car with fuel when he left the arena 

 Ashton gave him a questioning look and looked at the flickering button at the dashboard light and let a small 'oh' leave his mouth "m-maybe there's a gas station a couple miles away but Luke shook his head "we did not pass any on this road when we drove this road earlier" they were fucked.

Luke knew he could drive for a few more miles before his car would just stop but he did not know if there was anything other to do than to drive because right now they were at a very dark road that wasn't even lit "maybe there's something there,i see lights" Ashton said as he pointed to something that was only a couple miles away from them and Luke nodded "we can at least try" muttered the blonde.

Luke prayed for a miracle as he drove towards the 'lights' and Ashton bit his nail in nervously because what if they stranded here, it was dangerous out here ,especially such a dark road and it freaked him out "you okay?" Luke's words snapped him back to reality , Ashton shook his head not feeling the need to lie.

Ashton's anxiety was taking over , there could happen terrible things, they could get killed out here "hey"  Luke said as his hand was placed on Ashton's thigh and Ashton immediately placed his hand on top of it , intertwining their fingers and squeezing Luke's hand like a small child at the dentist "we're gonna be okay, i'm not gonna let anything happen to you okay?" Luke said , his voice so soft, almost in a whisper like he was trying his best to sooth the young boy.

Was it going to be alright? Ashton nodded his head anyway but avoided Luke's eyes that would glance from the road back to him a couple of times.

Ashton heard Luke sigh as the lights were coming closer into their view and Ashton could read the a  'Motel' sign that was lit up "well it's something" Luke said and Ashton nodded, a motel did not sound half as bad to him ,it meant that they would be at least safe tonight.

Luke parked his car and killed the engine before they both got out and walked inside of the motel ,Luke immediately walked over to a young woman who was sitting behind a desk 'please tell me you have a room that's still available"  he said and the woman smiled "guess it's your lucky day than" and both of the boys let out a sigh.

Luke payed the lady for the room and got a key from her in return, Luke lead the both of them to their room , opening the door with his key, and well it wasn't much but it had a bathroom and a bed so they should be alright.

Ashton bit his lip as he saw that there was only one small two persons bed, well he was okay for taking the floor tonight and not having to worry about getting killed, not that anyone would care anyways.

Luke threw his bag on the floor and sighed "i don't know about you but i'm going to take a shower because i smell terrible" and Ashton nodded his head "go ahead " he mumbled and Luke gave him a tired smile before walking towards the bathroom door, he opened it and paused for a moment "oh and you're sleeping in the bed,i saw you looking at it ,you're not sleeping on the floor" Luke said before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

Ashton heard the shower run as he took of his shoes and stripped out of his skinny jeans, leaving him in his boxers and Luke's oversized sweater that was almost like a dress to him. He crawled into the bed and snuggled underneath the covers, it wasn't as soft as Luke's bed but he couldn't complain and before he even knew it his eyes were getting heavier and fell shut.

When Luke finished his shower and walked out of the bathroom he smiled at the sight of the curly haired boy fast asleep in the bed, covers tugged up until under his nose and his glasses placed on the besides table, the boy must've been dead tired, it was somewhat past eleven already.

Luke stripped down from his clothes, leaving him in his underwear, before he climbed into bed too. Luke quickly checked his phone before putting it on the charger, and everyone calling him an idiot for keeping a spare charger in his glove pocket, he knew it would come in handy.

Luke placed his phone on the besides table next to him and studied the sleeping boy next to him ,giving his forehead a kiss before he turned off the lights mumbling a 'night cutie' because that's what the boy is, a cutie.

 So thoughts on this chapter? 

Please feel free to comment and vote, i love to read your comments,they make my day!!!

ALSO i'm going to write a collab with someone but i'll let you guys know more when everything's done. 

SEE YOU GUYS BYEEE until next week (hopefully)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25.3K 1.3K 43
Luke Hemmings is 18 years old, famous, confused, and lonely Ashton Irwin is 20, far from home, lonely, and as far as most are concerned, no one too...
90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
655K 28.4K 33
Luke is a nerdy straight A student by day, but when night comes he looses the nerd act and turns into his real self. *Completed!*
10.6K 345 31
Meet Ashton 18 senior year bullied, cuts, alone, no friends, anorexic, depressed, and abused at home. Now meet Luke the jock of the school, happy, an...