sing to my heart

Από benandmirandalover

Ben and Miranda meet at a karaoke bar Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

6

977 25 1
Από benandmirandalover

Ben watched in awe of the strength Miranda had. He looked down and saw her grinding her teeth in pain and the tears that slid down her face.

" Okay you are doing real good Dr. Bailey. Breathe in and on your exhale I want you to push again."

"Okay 1…2…3 push."

Miranda pushed hard again and she slid down some in Ben's arms. Ben held her tight and keep her up. " You are doing great honey. This is the most amazing thing you have ever done, beside watching you perform surgery. You are extraordinary." Ben said as he coached her along.

"Okay your baby head is out. One more push and you are home free. Are you ready."

" Push."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh uggggh." Miranda yelled as she pushed. Dr. Ryan used her hands and guided the baby girl out. Miranda fell back into Ben's chest and she closed her eyes.

Ben helped Miranda to the bed and he laid her in it. Her hair was damp and sticking to her face. She had sweat all over body and tears in her eyes. Ben leaned down and kissed her.

" you did great." Ben said pecking her lips.

Dr. Ryan then laid the baby on Miranda's chest. Miranda looked down at their baby and she was in awe of this little human. She really was so small but Long. "Oh my gosh she is beautiful." Miranda said as she rubbed her cheek with her pointer finger.

Dr. Ryan took the baby and fished cleaning the baby off and weighing her.

" Congratulations your baby is 4 pounds and 5oz she is 16.2 inches long." Dr. Ryan informed as she wrapped her up and put her on a hat. " Would you like to hold her Dr. Warren before I take her to the NICU? " Dr. Ryan asked.

" Babe why don't you walk with her there. I'm just going to lay here." Miranda said drowsy as she closed her eyes.

After and hour the nurse came back with their baby inside the incubator. "This incubator will stabilize her temperature. She has a small tube in her nose for oxygen and chest electrodes to monitor her heart rate and a pulse monitor on her foot. She will be monitored closely for the next couple of days and if she is able to do the milestone for premes for 48 hours on her own she will be ready to go home by the end of the week."

Miranda and Ben both shook there heads, nodding at the nurse. Looking at their baby like this was a little over whelming. "First, we wanted to see if she could feed orally from you. Do you want to give it a try?" The nurse asked Miranda.

" Yes." Miranda said sitting up some.

The nurse open the incubator and lifted their baby up, bringing her over to her. Miranda undid her gown and allowed the nurse to lay her baby on her chest. Miranda covered her with her gown and she brought her breast to her mouth. It took a minute but she latched onto her and began eating. " Aww she is doing it." Miranda cried.

Ben was sitting in the chair and he was in awe. " Come get in the bed with me Ben." Miranda said carefully sliding over for him.

Ben got into the bed and Miranda slid close to him. Laying into his body. Ben looked at his daughter feeding from the love of his life. Ben knew that this was it for him. This was the happiest thing he has ever experienced. Looking at this baby knowing that it's half of him and half of his other half. He was content.

"Symphony." Ben and Miranda said at the exact same time. Miranda looked up at Ben and then she cried. "Symphony Danielle Warren. She is so perfect." Miranda said as she moved her knitted cap to see her hair. "No wonder I had heartburn. She has a head full of hair." Miranda said and Ben agreed. He tried to keep his tears at bay but he was just overjoyed.

After Symphony finished eating. Miranda convinced the nurse to let her stay with them for another hour before they took her back. Ben looked up at the knock on the door. "do you want visitors…because I can tell them to come back tomorrow." Ben said

Miranda looked up and saw her friends. " No they can come in. " Miranda said. Miranda straighten her gown up. And sat up holding her. "ma can you wrap her up in that blanket." Miranda asked.

"Hey congratulations momma." Everyone said as they walked through the door. Richard had roses in his hand. Callie and Arizona Carried balloons and a big gift bag. "We got her some preemie clothes because we figured you didn't plan for that." Callie said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, thank you guys so much. This is just wonderful." Miranda said.

Miranda watched as her mother passed Symphony to Ben. Ben held her carefully like she was fine China and Miranda smiled looking at him. Ben walked over to where everyone was standing. " Everyone meet Symphony Danielle Warren." Ben said revealing her to everyone.

"She is beautiful and she has so much hair."

"She is so tiny." Richard Said.

After everyone left. Miranda changed her and put her into a small onsie with a pink and purple Knitted hat and little pink socks. Her and Ben held her and then it was time for her to go back. Ben could see that Miranda struggled giving her back. So, Ben took her and handed her to the nurse.

" Hey I'm going to take your parents home so they can rest and when I come back I will help you get cleaned up." Ben said kissing her on the head.

Ben dropped them off home. " We are going to finish the nursery. Everything will be ready when she is able to come home." Elena said as they walked into the front door.

Ben walked into their bedroom and he grabbed her some things and put it into a small shoulder bag. He drove back to the hospital and he went back into the room to see Miranda sleep. She looked so wore out but he could imagine. Even though her hair was sweated out and she looked a little beat down she still was beautiful. Ben sat down in the chair and he watched her sleep.

Miranda opened her eyes and she looked over at Ben. "Hey Ben, we had a baby" Miranda said smiling and her throat was raspy. Ben got up and got her some water.

" Yes we did and you did wonderful. You are wonderful. I know I said I seen you do amazing things but watching you be a giver of life. It was astonishing." Ben smiled as she drunk the water.

" I am grateful for meeting you Ben. I know our life started off rocky but I wouldn't trade our meeting for nothing is this world. I also thank you for impregnating me. When I was with Tucker. I never really thought about having children and being a surgeon but with you. I think about a career and a family and you made it all possible in one night." Miranda said grabbing his hand.

" Come get up here with me." Miranda said and she slid over again. Ben got into the bed and Miranda leaned into him. Ben used his hand to lift her chin up and he kissed her. Miranda deepened their kiss by opening her mouth and letting his tongue explore her mouth. Miranda moaned and she turned slowly, trying to move little as possible.

"Well I think this how you both got into this situation in the first place." Callie said walking through the door. Miranda took her lips off of Ben and used her hand to wipe her mouth.

Ben chuckled and Miranda rolled her eyes. "How are feeling?" Callie asked.

"I'm good, a little bit sore down there. But that is to be expected. Other than that I'm filled with joy. I have a child. Who would have ever thought me, the Nazi, is now a mommy." Miranda said looking at Callie

"I know it's an amazing feeling." Callie said agreeing with her.

Callie and Miranda talked for almost an hour. Miranda smiled as Ben slept laying on her shoulder. "You would have thought he had the baby." Miranda said chuckling.

"Your family is really beautiful Miranda, I am very happy for you Bailey. I saw how you were with Tucker and I'm glad that you didn't settle." Callie said whispering.

"Me too." Miranda said as she looked down at Ben.

"Well I'm going to let you rest too. I will see you tomorrow. I love you and congratulations again, my niece is beautiful."

"thankyou and okay. Yeah I'm going to join this beautiful man in a good sleep before they bring Symphony back to eat." Miranda said as she scooted down in the bed and turn on her side facing Ben.

Two days passed and Miranda was laying in bed as the nurse brought Symphony to nurse. "Hi mommy's perfect little angel." Miranda said as she unbuttoned her shirt and took her baby from the nurse.

" Dr. Bailey you are going to be discharged today." The nurse said standing by the bed.

" Just me?" Miranda asked looking up from her daughter.

" Yes."

" What day will she get to come home?" Miranda asked with shock, hoping for tomorrow.

" I will have one of the doctors speak with you but my guess is Friday."

" Friday? Today is Tuesday." Miranda yelled. " Call the doctor in here now." Miranda yelled again.

Ben was coming down the hall and he heard her yelling. He left to go home and make sure everything in the nursery was perfect. Her parents had did an awesome job with it. He brought them back to the hospital to see the baby before the left to go back home on the east coast.

"What's wrong Miranda?" Ben asked rushing around the corner.

" I can come home today but she doesn't come home until Friday. I wanted to breast feed her for the first 2 months. How am I going to be able to do that if I am at home. And she is here . They are going to give her a bottle." Miranda said almost on the verge of tears. You could almost see the anger radiate off of her.

" You could still pump. She would just drink it from a bottle." The nurse said.

"Come on now, you are a nurse The minute she drinks from a bottle she is not going to want to latch onto me anymore. You know that. " Miranda said snapping.

The nurse walked out and then the doctor came inside. " Hi. Doctor Bailey and Dr. Warren. Your baby girl she has completed 2 of the milestones that premes go through before going home which is stabilize their own body temperature, feeding orally and breathing on their own. Symphony just needs to be able to breathe on her own for 48 hours and she will be good to go home. " The doctor said.

" Babies nurse about 7-9 times a day. I'm not going home. I want to breast feed my child for the first two months and no one is going to rob me of doing so." Miranda said looking down at her baby nursing from her.

The doctor looked from Miranda to Ben and he shrugged his shoulders. " We will work something out for you Dr. Bailey." The doctor said as she walked out of the door.

After she finished eating, Miranda carefully stood up and handed her to Ben. Miranda laid a burping cloth on his shoulder and he laid Symphony up there. Ben carefully burped.

" Did you get my clothes." Miranda asked.

" Yeah I got them for you. They are in that black bag." Ben said

Miranda walked over to where he was sitting and pecked him on the lips multiple times. " I'm going to take a quick shower and then I will be back.

Miranda hopped into the shower and took a quick shower. She put on the green panties and bra Ben picked out. Then her black tights and blue shirt.

She came out of the bathroom and saw Ben fixated on their daughter. As she laid vertically on his chest and he rubbed her back softly. " You are going to give her anything she wants. I can see it now." Miranda said walking to them and sitting on his lap. She threw her legs across him and put her face in his neck but first kissing him on the cheek.

"Babe look at the miracle we made." Ben said turning her so both Miranda and him could see. "She is amazing." Miranda said in her mommy voice cooing their daughter as she kiss her little hand. Miranda let her wrap her hand around her finger.

Friday was finally here and Ben came in with the baby's car seat. Miranda took pictures of her first day home outfit. She had a white onsie with a dark blue tutu and white and blue socks to match. Miranda bent over to put her into the car seat.

Ben stood behind Miranda and he put his hand on her butt rubbing his hand across. Miranda threw her hand around her back and moved his hand off. Ben chuckled and put his hand back. Miranda couldn't concentrate with all his rubbing. Her hands started shaking while trying to click it in. " Really Ben I'm trying to buckled up this car seat and you are distracting me. " Miranda said shoving his hand again and going back to the seat buckles. After Miranda locked her in.

She tilted the car seat rocking her back and forth until her eyes clothes. Miranda sat up to grab her diaper bag. Ben took it out of her hand and sat it on the bed. Miranda looked up from the bag to him, confused. "What Ben I-" Ben cut her off by kissing her. Ben backed her up against the wall and ran his fingers through the back of her hair. Miranda put both hands on the side of his face and she deepened their kiss. Ben took his hand and used it to pull one of her legs up on his waist. He then placed his hand right on her ass. Miranda moaned into his mouth as she felt his hard-on pressed into her. "Mmmm Ben." Miranda moaned and then swiped her tongue against his. "I'm really upset that I want you." Ben said breaking apart and kissing on her fore head.

"I know but six weeks will go by fast." Miranda said rubbing his biceps and pecking him on the lips.

Miranda and Ben grabbed their things and Miranda put the car seat cover on the car seat. Ben came and took the car seat. Miranda and him held hands as they walked out of the hospital.

Miranda opened the car door and Ben locked the car seat into the holder and then put the seat belt on. " I'm going to sit back here." Miranda said as Ben helped her climb in." Yeah I figured you would say that." Ben chuckled and got into the front seat.

When they got home Ben helped Miranda out and then he unhooked the baby from the holder and he carried her out. When they got to their apartment. Miranda walked Inside and Ben sat the baby down by the couch and he took her out of the car seat and he carried her in his arms. Miranda walked into the nursery and she looked around. "Wow it's really beautiful, just how imagined. Who did the paint." Miranda asked sitting down in the chair that was in there for when she nurse. " Your parents finished the pink and then I hired a painter to back the tree and the owls." Ben said holding Symphony and cooing her.

Ben stared down at her as she smiled. Her big brown eyes were starring up at him. Ben kissed the top of her head.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.7K 752 16
Miranda and Ben meet their interns year and a friendship blossoms
4.8K 289 9
Miranda accidentally wishes for a boyfriend and Zara the sorceress makes it happen.
153K 4K 47
Emma and Regina meet one night at a karaoke bar.
13.9K 286 11
After a night out in Vegas. Miranda and Ben wake up to discover they are married. Sometimes what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay.