☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

By _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... More

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 12 ☆
☆ Chapter 13 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 17 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 21 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Bad Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Chapter 11 ☆

2.2K 98 145
By _heavensdo0r

☆ Chapter 11: Punishment Ward and Simps ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

You stared down at the gravely injured Ermes, who had been put under intense medical care. You had decided to go and see her during free time, and, if you weren't allowed to, then you didn't care. You'd accept another 5 years if it meant you could go and visit the woman who you had befriended.

You then crouched down next to her. 

"So..you did it."

Ermes was bandaged up. She had recieved several critical injuries during her fight with the man who killed her sister, and you were glad she survived. Ermes eyes were barely opened as she recognized your voice. You had come to visit her? She attempted to open her mouth to speak, but you immediately put a finger to her lips.

"Shhhh." 

You then tapped her lips a few times, whispering "Shh" around 20 times, before speaking. "Don't want to damage those vocal chords. Just rest for now. You deserved it. I wish I could lay around and do nothing, but I've got a Joestar to look after, and make sure she doesn't bite the dust while I'm away."

Ermes made a breathing sound that somewhat sounded like amusement as she watched you closely, before her eyes closed. You then put a hand on her shoulder. "Oi, Ermes. You did it. You fulfilled that goal of yours, and now your sister can be at peace. She's probably watching you right now." You then paused. "Great job, Ermes. Now that you avenged me, shut your fucking eyes and sink into the oblivion we call sleep." You pretended that you were Ermes' sister--though, you didn't even know what she was like.

Ermes opened her eyes again. You..had encouraged her to fulfill her goal. And, she did it. It was worth it, getting hurt. So she knew that Gloria was avenged. And so she could hear you saying 'Good Job Ermes.'

..She really liked that.

So, as she laid there, and as you were called by a guard, a small smile formed. She definitely wanted to see more of you once she recovered.

•••

"When I finally beat you, Anasui..you'll be begging for my mercy."

"Not if you start begging first, Y/N."

"Well then.."

Emporio watched you both with wide eyes, holding in his breath, before gasping as you glared st Anasui. "No, don't do it, Y/N! He's gonna win!"

You smirked. "..We'll see about that." You then glared spitefully at the pink haired male, and as you both raised your fists, Emporio shut his eyes, preparing for the worst.

Only to hear a groan.

"Come on..how do we both keep choosing the same thing?" You complained.

Anasui huffed. "We've tied 6 times now. And three of those times, we've both chosen paper!"

Emporio groaned, wiping away the sweat that had begun to roll down his forehead. 

"This has gone on for 30 minutes..can't you just find something else to do?"

You shook your head. "No. I kinda wanna be the champion of rock paper scissors, Emporio. Besides, I don't want to lose to Anasui or he might make me do some weird shit."

Anasui groaned. "All I want you to do is tell Jolyne how good of a boyfriend I'd be."

"No, I don't care about your love life." Besides, you'd rather put in a good word for yourself. 

The pink haired male glared at you. "Then set us up on a date!"

"No."

"Get me a wedding ring so I can propose to her!"

"No."

"I-"

"Not a chance."

Anasui grabbed your shoulders. "THEN FUCKING KISS ME INSTEAD! I'LL TAKE ANYTHING IF IT MEANS GETTING CLOSER TO JOLYNE!"

You stared at him. "That..literally makes no sense."

Anasui paused. Wait, he said that? No, no way. Why would he have you, when he could have the goddess that he had fallen in love with?

..Even though they never even talked.

"Well then, let's play again." Anasui declared. You smirked, raising your hand again. "Let's go."

"Rock.."

You'd probably choose paper.

"Paper.."

No wait, that was predictable.

"Scissors.."

You made up your mind, and grinned. "I win!" You then chose scissors, though your confidence shattered when you saw Anasui had also chosen scissors. "Damn."

"Rock."

Both you and Anasui froze, and slowly looked over at Weather, who held a clenched fist out. He raised an eyebrow, then quietly repeated himself. Though he was barely audible.

"I chose rock..so, I win."

You stared at Weather.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting treated right now? How did you-"

You shrugged, making Anasui fall silent.

Some questions would not be answered.

•••

"To get there, you have to leave this building in a prison van. So..there's no such thing as a secret way to get there. I haven't even been there, so I don't know what I can do to help big sis Jolyne."

You watched Foo Fighters as she stared down Emporio. Your thoughts were spinning. Jolyne had been sent to the punishment ward?  You couldn't even go there. Though, you never wanted to in the first place. Nobody really wanted to go there. What if you never saw Jolyne again?

"What if we could find a way in?" You suddenly asked, drawing both F.F and Emporio's attention towards you. You quickly leaned back in a laid back position, intending to hide that you were worried. 

"I can't bribe anyone into letting me in. That would be far too suspicious. But if we were to sneak in, I- we could get Jolyne out of there." You stated, crossing your arms.

F.F was grateful that you already wanted to help, but you weren't enough to get into the punishment ward. "I'm not asking you to protect her. I need someone to sneak Y/N and I into the punishment ward." She stated, before her gaze traveled to Anasui, who didn't seem interested.

"..What about you? You have a stand, right?"

Anasui stared at F.F for a moment, before his gaze fell on you. You stared back, unblinking.

Anasui then turned, and walked away to get a magazine.

Emporio didn't seem to know Anasui's thoughts about Jolyne as well as you did, as you knew that Anasui would definitely use this as a chance to make Jolyne fall in love with him. The thought only made you scowl for a millisecond, before you quickly put on a neutral expression once more.

As F.F once again approached Anasui, he turned his head, his expression unreadable. "Fine, okay. I'll go and help protect Jolyne Cujoh." He stated. As Anasui exited the ghost room, you spotted Emporio having a confused expression. "Huh?! Hey, wait! What are you planning to do, Anasui?!"

You put your hands over your chest, and began nodding. "Sex." You stated in a simple tone, before following Anasui out. F.F and Emporio followed you closely, as Anasui turned his head slightly. "If I can protect her during the end..I'm going to marry her." He stated.

You stopped in your tracks. "Okay, I know you've had a thing for her, but marriage is..a bit much right now--"

Anasui turned and continued to walk, a creepy smile on his face. Okay, maybe hanging out with him was not a great idea. You looked at F.F, who looked equally confused.

"F.F..if you're going to do anything..then celebrate us." He then paused for a moment. "And Y/N.." He paused again, before continuing to walk.

"I'll take that as a you don't want me to be at this wedding that's apparently happening." You stated. That wasn't entirely true in Anasui's eyes. You were just..an odd case. He couldn't decide where he wanted you to be yet.

F.F remembered when you had explained marriage to her when you went and stole water for her, and she immediately ran after Anasui. "Hey! You're not gonna marry Jolyne! You're weird!" She exclaimed. You grinned. You knew those lessons would come in handy. More Jolyne for yo-

Anasui had released his stand, and was currently attacking the guards that had been in the hallway. Feeling slightly jealous that he'd have something to win Jolyne over, you unleashed Suspicious Minds, and punched a guard in the face, the guard's face caving in as he fell to the ground.

You then realized you already knew Jolyne personally, which meant you had the advantage. You stared at the guard you had punched in the face, before shrugging, and following after Anasui.

"Sorry, 'sui, but I'm afraid you're gonna have to do more than barge in and rescue Jolyne to win her over." You stated.

Anasui kept the smirk on his face, before turning his head to you. "Who said I was doing it alone? You definitely have a good relationship with Jolyne. If I go along with you, and she sees me, she'll definitely like me more." Before you could say anything, Anasui had grabbed your arm, and dragged you along with him.

•••

F.F had managed to get ahead of you and Anasui, who had slowed down slightly. He had kept you next to him, and though you wanted to go ahead and rescue Jolyne, Anasui appeared to really want you to help him. As he slowly walked up the stairs, he turned his head to you.

"Y/N, you can be the third wheel."

"..What?"

Anasui paused. "Wait..no, that doesn't fit you." He then leaned in closer to you.

"Um..sorry to say this, but you're in my personal space bubble, 'sui. Take a few steps back." You told him.

Anasui stopped, before his eyes narrowed. "I see what you can be now..you'll be apart of a love triangle between Jolyne and I. And we'll all get married at the end.." He decided.

You stared at him for a moment, before continuing to go up the stairs. "Kay." You responded, as you soon saw Jolyne and F.F. Some old man currently had his fist in F.F's mouth. "Hey! That's kinda gross, old geezer." You called, as you then ran forwards. "I'll shove your fist in your own mouth, so we can make things even!" 

Jolyne's eyes widened. "Y/N! Wait!" She then attempted to stand up, before the old man turned his head to look at you for a moment. You then heard a voice say, "Stick your foot out and knock her over the railing. You can do it." 

You narrowed your eyes. "Thanks for the announcement." You then jumped up, avoiding the old man as you send Suspicious Minds towards him, aiming to enter his body. However, suddenly, you collided with F.F, and you were sent toppling over the railing. "What..?" You fell, and as you collided with the ground, you felt your vision begin to fade.

Jolyne had a hand over her mouth as she wiped away some blood, her heart racing. Had you really been taken out that easily? What if you died because you had come to help her?

The old man then laughed a bit. "Well, now that she's out of the way, we can continue."

If anyone had went to look over the railing, they would've noticed something odd occurring.

Suspicious Minds hadn't faded away, but instead, the stand began to enter your body, similar to how it did to possess its past victims.

Though, no one would notice the slightest twitch of your finger.

Your body might've been unconcious but..

Suspicious Minds seemed to find out something new about itself.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Here's chapter 11! 

Yes, Y/N was knocked out of the battle rather quickly. However, Suspicious Minds hasn't been taken out.

Yes, Suspicious Minds has a new ability that will be further explored next chapter! 

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you in Chapter 12!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.3K 33
DARK THEMES BE AWARE! • Born in italy Y/n had a difficult childhood growing up Raised by an alcoholic mother and has an absent Father; Y/n tries to l...
204K 9.4K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
1.2K 82 19
in a world where stands , hamon and ofcourse vampires exists.Y/n was an unfortunant human turned into a vampire out of her own wil by an obssesive fr...
113K 3K 59
Somewhere in Florida, the year is 2011, a young teenage girl name Jolyne Cujoh, 19 years old, who happens to be sent to jail, for being framed of a c...