Treacherous Love

By rainchellread

Raichelle was living carefree. Working in her dream profession, engaged to the love of her life and happily e... More

Bliss
Considerate
Skeletons
Take care
Painful safe place
Stop The Madness
Get Away (part 1)
Get Away (part 2)
Impromptu dinner
Back to the norm?!
Doubting happiness
Nightmare
Head Games
Play Time
Girl Talk
A Piece of the Puzzle
On the Move
White Range Rover
Our Child
Family First
You Mean the World to Me
Will It Always be Like This
Guilty Rendezvous
Intimacy
Celebrate
Celebrate (part 2)
Aftermath
Reminiscing
Remenising (part II)
Hired Help
Keeping Him Happy
So Disrespectful
The End

We Can Make This Work

32 3 0
By rainchellread

"Try this one baby" I walked over to where Maurice was holding up a pink babydoll dress with ruffles all along the bottom and one strap the was also ruffled. "This is cute, you don't think it's too foofoo mommy?" I asked handing the dress to My Lady. "Go try it on." Maurice didn't wait for her response, apparently he liked the dress. I smacked my lips and pulled my mother in the direction of the fitting rooms. We had been in this for atleast 45 mins and the only thing we were able to agree on was the fact that we should go get something to eat right after we left the store. I handed her my clutch and dropped my phone into it and stepped into the stall locking the door behind me. I always used the biggest stall in the dressing room. I was wearing a pair of pink crop leggings with a white shirt that read "wide load" in bold words on the back with my white slides. I had the right side of my hair pinned back and my hair was in its naturally curly state I just added some curl definer so it wouldn't get poofy too quick. Taking off my shirt I put it on the hook on the back of the door and pulled the pink dress over my head. Looking in the mirror I didn't think it was gonna work because I was so short, it looked more like I had been playing in my grandmother's clothes than a maternity dress. "Nope" I said loudly shaking my head. Maurice was trying to open the door as I was taking it off. "Let me see" I smack my teeth, huffed and puffed, but I still unlocked the door so he could put in his two cents. "Ma...can you see if you can find her like 2 or 3 more dress to try on cause I got some things to take care of later and she really making this out to be more difficult than necessary" He came in and locked the door behind him. "Sure sweetie." She called out.
"It's too long" I stated as he closed the distance between us. Looking up into his face I took a step back and smirked. "Uhn..uhn. Not with my mother here don't even try it." He walked closer and leaned in to whisper "I know why you been so difficult, let me just give you what you need real quick" he ran his finger along my waistband and started pulling my leggings down. "Maurice...not only am I 50 months pregnant and we in this dressing room, we are shopping with my mother remember?" My voice came out soft and unsure. He just unbuckled his pants and pulled them down just enough to free his hardened member. I bit my bottom lip and turned around placing my hands on the wall and bent slightly. "What if she comes back....." I tried before I felt him enter me. "Ummmm....Maurice" Damn that feeling never gets old I thought to myself as I moaned. "Shhh" he placed his hands on my hips and slammed into me in a rapid speed. I balled up my fists as my heartrate picked up. I matched his pace and squeezed my walls around him so it would speed up the process. "Shit" he hissed as I became sloppy wet and threw my ass back into him as I felt the familiar feeling already building in my stomach. Every thing from our current environment melted away and the only thing that was left was our ragged breathing and the feel of his dick deep inside me. His pace quickened as my legs began to shake and walls contract on their own. Maurice picked me up from behind and rested my legs on his thighs he put one hand on the wall and the other he placed just below my stomach. As I came down from my orgasm he rested his head in the crook of my neck and growled out his own release. I rested my forehead on my hand on the wall as I attempted to gather my composure. Once his breathing slowed he kissed my cheek and placed me back on my feet. I looked at him with shock as he used my panties to wipe me then took the dress I tried on and wiped our combined juices off his manhood, then tossed the dress n my panties in the corner on the floor. After he fixed his pants and I had my clothes back on (minus the panties 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️) he looked in my eyes and raised his eyebrows "Better?!" I nodded my head and we both burst out laughing. "Y'all talking about me?" My mother's voice snapped me back to reality. "Oh shit" I whispered trying to wrap my head around the fact that we had just fucked in a fitting room on a baby shower shopping trip with my mother. Lawd..
We need help I thought to myself shaking my head. "No My Lady" I replied as he opened the door to get the dresses she had picked out while I was getting fucked. This man is too much.

We settled on a white fitted dress that was puffed out in the stomach area to accommodate my belly and it had pockets on the side. The dress was sleeveless with a flowery lace pattern as the straps and the same pattern was on the lining of the pockets. I had to many pairs of shoes at home it was unnecessary to new ones. The same with accessories. After Maurice paid for our outfits we left and headed to the cheesecake factory. I had a craving for the turtle cake and of course a strawberry shake.

************************************
"You guys ready for this baby?" Lady asks me and Maurice. "Oh Lawd! Let's concentrate on getting past this baby shower before thinking about that." I said before taking a fork full of the chicken alfredo. "We'll be alright once Raichelle drops this baby and her hormones get back under control well be able to communicate better." Then he looked to me and made kissy faces and I scrunched my nose up "Whatever!" I chuckled and took a sip of my shake. I grunted sat back and put my hand on my stomach. It felt like Meadow was trying to kick her way out. "Ooh we gonna have a soccer player." I whined, Maurice reached over and gently rubbed where she was stretching my skin. "Calm down little mama, I'll be able to hold you soon enough. You giving mommy a hard time." I don't know how she calmed down from just his touch, but I was grateful. "I can't wait to meet her little busy butt." My mother said while she rubbed the opposite side of my belly causing me to smile big as hell. "Imma spoil her rotten." Maurice stopped and raised one eyebrow "Uhn uhn mom. We can't have another Raichelle! It's bad enough I gotta deal with her spoiled butt." We all bust out laughing. "Hey" I say playfully hitting his arm. "That's still my big baby and I think she deserves to be spoiled" my mom stated kissing me on the cheek. "That's facts Lady" I say smiling at Maurice as he shook his head. I put my hand over my mouth and yawned, it had been a long day and I was tired. "Just like a nigga to wanna eat and take a nap" Maurice chuckled and motioned to the waiter. "Hey mom why don't you stay over at the house tonight that way you can help me get your brat up and moving so things can run smoothly and on time?" I looked at Maurice like he had two heads. He never invited my mom to stay. Don't get me wrong they get along well and there's never any tension between them, but he likes his space and privacy. "That sounds like a plan. I already have what I'm wearing tomorrow so that'll work out just fine, and I'll see to it that my babygirl is pampered like she deserves before the celebration." She responded smiling at me. "Let's get you home so can get some rest love." Maurice had paid the bill and was helping me out of my chair.

On the ride home we held hands like we used to when he first proposed to me and we talked and laughed. When he pulled up to the house my mouth dropped wide open. There was a uhaul unloading boxes and men and women going in and out of the house and into the backyard. "Wha...what's all this?" My eyebrows were creased and I had no idea what was going on. "They're setting up for tomorrow, but don't worry about that you just come upstairs with me and relax." I held his held and allowed him to lead me up the stairs as I watched the chaos around me. It was like a scene out of the movies where those rich people go all out for celebrations and. I wondered how much this was going to cost and when he had time to orchestrate it because we were together all day and I hadn't noticed him on his phone much. "OMGosh are you sure this isn't too much? It's a lot going on down there" I stated as he took my shoes off and rubbed my feet. "Baby don't worry about it, I got this." He got up and went into the bathroom. "We'll imma be right back, I gotta get mom settled." Before I could open the bedroom door he was pulling me back. "Nah, you go take a bath. I got this, I'll be back." I just shrugged my shoulders and headed to the bathroom. A smile immediately formed when I saw the rise pedals in the tub, lit candles and red wine with fruit crackers and cheese set up on a small side tray. "Wow" I chuckled and started undressing. I put my toe in first to test the water temperature and it was perfect. I hmmm as I allowed my body to relax into the warm suds and played with the rose pedals. There was a light tap at the door. "I'm in the tub and Maurice is probably downstairs" it was weird that someone was up here, his friends never came upstairs without him unless they were sent by him. I heard a creak and almost broke my neck turning to see who was walking through the door. "I know damn well..." I started, but then I calmed a bit when I saw it was a young hispanic woman "I didn't mean to startle you, I apologize, I'll just wait in the room until you're done with your bath. I'm here to give you a massage." I was in shock. This man was really going all out! "OK, just give me a few minutes I'm gonna let the water out and take a shower real quick" I said reaching for the tub stopper. "Oh, no! You don't have to do that. Besides I'm still setting up. Take your time. I'll be in your room with your mom till your done." I just nodded and sat back. Oh OK, my mom was in there cause I was about to say why the hell would he have a complete stranger in our room unsupervised. I thought about calling Vic to tell him what was going on, but after everything that's happened lately I honestly no longer saw him the same way. It would feel weird telling the man that devoured me last time we were alone about how my fiancé was being romantic and I was loving it. Now I'm thinking is it really appropriate to keep him as a friend? Like even though we didn't actually have sexual intercource we were still intimate. It would further complicate my situation to continue a friendship like that, it's already killing me that it happened, then to know Maurice would probably literally kill him if he ever found out...smh. I guess I need to cut that friendship off, but I feel absolutely terrible even wanting to, he just been through hell just to be my friend and now I'm thinking about giving that up made me feel selfish. There was another knock at the door, but this time it wasn't light and door opened right after. "Girl you gonna turn into a prune, go ahead and shower so you can get your massage, this woman out here waiting on you." Dhe didn't wait for me to respond she just closed the door back. "Yes mam" I mumbled. Thinking about everything I had eaten most of the fruit and cheese and drunk half a glass of wine. I guess I was in here longer than I realized.

I stepped out the bathroom in my robe, underneath I only had my bra and panties on so I was a bit subconscious. I know I'm pregnant, but I was starting to get little stretch marks and that just ain't sexy at all. My mom and Maurice were sitting in the recliners talking to the young woman sitting in the chair I use for my vanity. All eyes were on me and I pulled my robe tighter and tied the soft belt. "You can come lay right here, face down" the young woman said patting the massage table she had set up. I could see a little dip in the middle with padding all around. I assumed it was to cradle my stomach. When I hesitated slightly, Maurice got up and untied my robe sliding it off me. "Just relax sweetheart" and I did just that. That massage had me feeling like I was gonna melt into the wood on that table. Then I sat in my recliner while she gave me and Lady a mani-pedi.

I said goodnight to Lady and wobbled my relaxed body to the bed. I knew I was going in on sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I smelled it before I saw it and popped one of my eyes open as Maurice got in the bed handing me a bag of freshly popped kettle corn and a box of hot tamale candies. When the movie V for vendetta started to play on the TV I was so emotional i couldn't help the tears that rained down my face. "OMGosh baby..." I squealed and scooted over to him leaning on his chest as he leaned against the headboard. That was the first movie we watched together. As we layed there I was finally sure that we could make this work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤❤ Hey guys, I know it's been awhile! It's been a heck of a year for me full of changes and transitions, however I never seem to lose my passion for writing.

What do y'all think about Rai "playing"? You think she gonna end up playing herself talking to her two men "friends"?

You think Maurice is really sorry and being true to his word to make it up to Rai?

Is Ann gonna get her wish and get upgraded from side to wife?

You think Rai should remain friends with Malik?

Who do you think would make the better couple?

Make sure you follow me so you can get updates when I post. Thanks for reading and as always remember to like, comment and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 1.9K 32
In the bustling city of Melbourne, Cassalia and Blake are excited to embark on a new chapter of their lives with the hopes of having a smooth and del...
46 0 10
How could you betray me like this?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the surroundings, my anger unfiltered. "You're my mate, the one person I never...
2.4K 195 34
Vivienne has had a rough life but things have started to get better. Some things are too good to be true so she isn't surprised when her life starts...