sing to my heart

By benandmirandalover

Ben and Miranda meet at a karaoke bar More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

1

1.5K 33 5
By benandmirandalover

Ben went to a karaoke bar called Sing along downtown with a couple of his friends from work. They were laughing and dancing and ordering so many drinks.

Ben watched as his friend John got up there to sing and he laughed sipping his drink as he talked with his other friends.

Normally this wouldn't have been his scene, but he hadn't gone out in a long time because of his work schedule so he agreed. When John sat down, he heard the announcer talking " next up is Mandy, singing if I was your woman." The announcer said. Ben clapped along with everyone else cheering the next person on. Ben watched as the women got up from the bar. He listened as her heels clacked against the floor. She walked to the front to grab the mic and Ben's eyebrows arched. When she turned around and Ben saw her face, he was instantly intrigued. He scanned her body up and down. She was short with a banging body. Ben looked at her smooth legs and her thick thighs that was covered in a tight white dress. He was fascinated and he honestly wanted her.

He never saw a woman that made his body react as it just did. His listen as she sung and although she was literally singing music. It was music to his ears. "Ben? Are you listening to me."? John asked "huh. " Ben said clearing his thoughts and trying to focus on John. " Your smitten by her." John said laughing.

"She is a goddess; I think I just met my wife." Ben said while staring at her. " She could be taken or married." John said shrugging his shoulders. Ben clicked his teeth. She probably was married. Someone as beautiful as she is should or would be married.

Ben watched as she sung, he could tell that she didn't sing often but he was pleased as to how beautiful she sounded. He knew that she was one of the women that could sing but rarely did and her friends made her go up there. He knew that she had a good taste in music because she chose a Gladys knight song. When the song was over everyone clapped and Ben watched as she blushed and stepped down, walking back to her seat. Her friends gave her a high five and she smiled at them. Ben flagged down a waitress.

" sir." The waitress said as she walked over to him.

"Could you order that beautiful women with the white dress on a Cosmo and her friends. Also put their tab with mine. It's on me." Ben said smiling.

"Okay no problem."

The waitress walked away, and Ben watched as she talked to the bartender. The bartender made their drinks but sat the first one down in front of Mandy. He watched as she looked confused and shocked. He could tell the bartender was telling her who bought the drink and about her tab.

Miranda turned around and her eyes connected with Ben's. Ben felt his heart rate increase as he looked into her eyes. Ben smiled and nodded at her and she lifted her drink and tilted it towards him smiling. Her friends were giggling and kept nudging her arm. By her friends gestures he figured she really was single.

Ben turned his attention to his friends and they talked and laughed some more. He would occasionally shift his eyes towards her direction. "Aye Ben I think you are being summoned." John said and pointed in the girl's direction. Ben looked over and saw her turn in her chair facing his and she used her pointer finger motioning him to come.

Ben got up and walked over to the bar and he sat in the chair right beside her, turning so he was facing her. "I just wanted to say thanks for the drinks and the tab. You didn't have to do that." Miranda said smiling. " Oh, it was nothing. I couldn't resist seeing a woman as beautiful as you are." Ben said smiling. Miranda's eyes got big. Her hearing a man just outright say she was beautiful rarely happened. " Oh, please I bet you do this all the time...is this how you pick up women." Miranda said chuckling and stirring her straw in her drink. " Honestly I don't pick up women in bars. I don't "pick up" women. I sweep them off their feet. And you. I couldn't help myself. I see that you're different and I want to get to know you. Can I take you out for lunch or dinner."? Ben said looking into her big brown eyes.

" What no I'm not going out to dinner with a man I just met. I don't know you." Miranda said firmly.

Ben frowned " but you have the rest of the night to get to know me and I can't leave here without you letting me take you out on a date." Ben said firmly.

" You are very persistent, but I'm not changing my answer." Miranda said looking at him intently.

Ben frowned once more, and he started to get up to go back to his table. Ben suddenly looked down as she grabbed his arm. " I'm not going out with you, but You don't have to leave though." Ben smiled; he was partially confused. He figured that she must have issues with power and that she can't be left hanging and stuff had to be on her terms.

" So, Mandy. " Ben started his sentence.

" My name is Miranda." She said sipping her drink.

"Miranda." Ben said pronouncing every syllable.

The way he said her name made Miranda clench her thighs together. Of course, she checked him out the minute the bartender pointed him out and he was incredibly sexy. She knew up front she couldn't go out with him because he made her nervous, too nervous. Nervous like a teenager with their first boyfriend kind of nervous. So, no she couldn't go out with him, she barely could keep her voice from not sounding nervous, from the little words she has said to him. That, and the fact she was still married. She frowned on the inside, she wished that she could make up her mind whether or not to call it quits. She loved Tucker but maybe love really wasn't enough to keep their marriage afloat.

" So Miranda, what do you do for a living." Ben asked .

"Guess." She said as she slowly put her lips around her straw.

Ben stared at her lips and then he looked back up at her eyes. His gesture did not go unnoticed.

"Um I would say model as gorgeous as you are but I'm going to with a teacher, for a college, a professor." Ben said narrowing his eyes trying to figure her out.

Miranda laughed and Ben loved the sound. " I'm somewhat a teacher. I'm a general surgeon. My first year as an attending. At Seattle Grace hospital. It's a teaching hospital, so I do teach. " Miranda said talking fast and smiling. Ben could tell she really loved her job and was passionate about it.

"A surgeon...so you have gifted hands."Ben said. Miranda laughed as she reached out and pushed his chest. Her hands on his body really awoke something in him and he loved it.

" So, what do you do for a living. And what's your name." Miranda asked

"My name is Benjamin, but everyone calls me Ben and I want you to guess as well." Ben said, he was interested in what she thought he was.

" your muscles are hard to miss, so You look like a personal trainer or a gym teacher." Miranda said looking him up and down. Checking him out again.

" I run and lift weights but actually. I'm an anesthesiologist at Mercy West." Ben said amused.

" Oh, you're a gas man." Miranda said giggling.

Miranda and Ben talked for a couple hours. Telling each other things about them and just got lost in conversation. Miranda really liked Ben and if she still wasn't with Tucker. She would have loved to go out with him. She never met someone and was instantly comfortable around them. He made everything seem easy. They fell into a rhythm and Miranda just moved to the beat of them.

Miranda looked back and realized her friends were long gone and she was glad that she had drove.

" Wow my friends left me." Miranda said chuckling.

Ben looked over his shoulder. "my friends left me too. If I would have known I would be meeting you. I would have just drove myself." Ben said laughing and facing her completely.

" They are getting ready to close in 30 minutes. I could take you home or to your car if you want." Miranda offered.

" My car is at my house and thank you. I really appreciate it." Ben said

Miranda smiled and got up from the chair. Her red heels hit the ground and she walked with him to the door. Had it been anyone else she would have told them to call a cab but truthfully. Miranda wasn't ready to go home just yet. She wasn't ready to go back to her house. It's boring, cold and lonely there. She wanted this fine ass man to keep talking to her.

"After you." Ben said as he opened the door and she walked in front of him.

She heard him groaned and she smiled. Normally she would scowl because he was looking at her ass. But he made her feel alive and wanted and this is something she had not felt in over 3 years. This made her think of her sex life too. She desperately wanted some, it's been too long. A complete dry spell. She wondered if she told him she was married but she still wanted him tonight, what would he say. She shook her thoughts away; he was so nice and so smart and such a gentleman. She doubted that he would accept that and go for it. Sadly, she would be just as wrong as to not tell him either.

They walked to her car and Ben opened her door. She climbed in and it took everything in Ben not to reach out and touch her ass. She was like a cookie in the cookie car that you weren't supposed to have but you desperately wanted. He didn't want to seem inappropriate or move to fast for her.

When he got in, she buckled up and began to drive. Ben gave her directions to his house but then he stopped. He placed his hands on her thigh and he heard her gasp.

" Miranda. Honestly, I'm not ready to go home yet." Ben said looking into her eyes. She smiled as he removed his hand from her leg.

" I'm glad you feel that way because I wasn't ready either. Home is boring and cold for me." Miranda said smiling and then she frowned. He wondered what she meant by that.

"Okay, where could we go." Ben asked.

"It's a park right up here." Miranda said slowing down.

" Haven't you ever seen the signs at parks. They say opened at sunrise and closed at sunset." Ben said chuckling

" I'm sure that's just for children. We are grown ass people. Doctors at that. Come on follow me. " Miranda said as she parked the car, unbuckled her seat belt and got out.

Ben chuckled and got out behind her. He jogged to catch up grabbing her hand. Miranda stopped and looked down at their hands. " Oh sorry." Ben said loosening his hand. Miranda grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. "No, it's okay. Keep them there." Miranda said as she blushed.

Miranda walked in the grass and she stopped and looked down at her heels. She clicked her teeth; she didn't think this part through. Ben saw what bother her and he squatted down. Miranda looked over at him.

"What are you doing?" Miranda asked

"Get on my back, I'll carry you." Ben said looking over his shoulders

Miranda burst into a fit of laughter. "Boy you are crazy. I am not getting on your back. This is not high school, and you can't handle me.

"Miranda come on and get up here." Ben said seriously, putting on his alpha male voice and pronouncing every syllable in her name.

Miranda had to do a double look, nobody ever talked to her like that before, and got a way with it. She had to admit it turned her on so much. She walked over to Ben and hiked her dressed up a little so she could move her legs. She put each of legs across him and straddled his back. Then she placed both of her arms around his neck. Ben placed both of his hands on her legs, keeping them in place. He stood up and walked them across the field. Miranda being so close to him turned him on. Her warmth and the softness of her body was really getting to him. He could feel her breast pressed against his back and he smiled. He wanted this everyday with her.

Miranda absentmindedly laid her head on his back. She heard his heartbeat and it matched hers; both racing fast. "ooh Ben let's get on the swings over there Miranda said pointing. Ben walked over to the swings and he let her slide off. She sat on the swings and began to move. Ben came behind her and he lightly pushed her. Back and forth. They were silent for a while. Miranda enjoyed the air and being pushed. She hasn't been on a swing since high school.

"so, what made you want to be a surgeon." Ben asked as he watched her go up in the air.

"I wanted to be a surgeon ever since I was a probably 12. I love sifi and I read this book about different sicknesses and how they are cured. It was like a mystery and I wanted to be apart of solving those mysteries and on top of that I loved helping people. I think I always knew that I wanted to be a doctor though. I went to science and medical camps and I just loved it." Miranda said and Ben could hear the adoration in her voice.

"you can stop pushing me, swing some yourself." Miranda said and her smile reached her ears.

Ben sat down and he pushed his feet off the ground Swinging. They talked for another hour. He saw her catching chills. So, he stopped swinging and took his jacket off and passed it to her. "Thank you, Ben." Miranda said putting her arms through. "you are so welcome." Ben looked at his watch and he noticed the time it was 2-30 in the morning. Miranda looked at her watch too "oh it is getting late. I guess we should go." Miranda said and she got out of the swing. Ben got off too and squatted back down. "you are too much Benjamin." Miranda said as she walked back over to him and got on his back. Ben walked them back. "You can stop right here; we are on the street now." Miranda said as Ben kept going. He walked until they reached her car and he let her get down. Ben stood in front of Miranda as the wind blew. He watched as her hair fell in her face. He pushed her hair out of the way. And he starred into her eyes. she knew what he wanted to do and she wanted it just as much. "Just do it already." Miranda said leaning in. Ben leaned in and connected there lips together. Miranda moved her lips with his and their kiss was explosive. Ben sucked on her bottom lip and licked it asking for entrance. Miranda opened her mouth and she allowed him to slip his tongue in.

His tongue explored her mouth. And he swiped his tongue against her, and they battled for dominance. Miranda moaned against his mouth and she blushed. "I'm sorry." Miranda said against his mouth. "don't be sorry for letting your emotions take over. Do what you feel." Ben said as he put his hands up under his jacket, she had on touching her back and sliding his hands across her body. Miranda wrapped her arms his neck and Ben put his hands around her thighs lifting her up and put her legs around his waist. Ben turned them so that he had her leaned against her car door. Miranda moaned again as the new position caused her dress to hike up more and she felt Ben member against her core and the cold steel on her newly exposed ass.

She was extremely horny, and she wanted him so bad, but she couldn't do it. "Ben wait, we have to stop." Miranda said as she pushed against his chest. "Okay, I apologize for getting carried away." Ben said stepping back and letting her down. Miranda pulled her dress down and she smiled.

"Don't apologize Ben for acting on your emotions with me. I was right there, and I let you. You didn't take advantage of me.

Ben smiled and opened her car door, letting her get it. Miranda got in and she put her seat belt on. Ben got in and she buckled up and pulled out of the parking lot. Miranda kept moving in her seat. She was so sexually frustrated, it was uncomfortable. Ben reached over and grabbed her hand. She looked over at him and smiled, while rubbing her fingers across his knuckles. Miranda moved his hand to her lap and placed it there while she put both of her hands back on the wheel.

Ben placed his hands on her thigh, and he rubbed her leg. Miranda instinctively parted her legs and Ben put his hands up her dress. His fingers danced around her thighs touching her skin, leaving a burning trail. Wherever his fingers touched. He slipped his hand inside her panties and Ben and Miranda both cursed at the same time. He rubbed his fingers around before slipping it inside of her. "oh." Miranda called out as she gripped the stirring wheel. Ben chuckled "don't kill us, please concentrate on the road."

Miranda laughed. "I got this, I am concentrating, you concentrate o-…oh god yes." Ben added another finger inside. "turn right here." Ben said as Miranda shook her head and bit her lip. Ben worked his fingers inside of her and moved his thumb against her clit. Miranda pulled into the parking lot of his condo. Ben leaned over and kissed her as she parked. He shoved his tongue into her mouth, and he groaned from tasting her. Ben curved inside of her and hit her g-spot. This was Miranda's undoing. She pulled Ben's mouth closer to hers as she possibly could and she let out a loud moaned. She gripped his arm as she came down from her climax. Miranda slowly opened her eyes as her breathing was labored. Ben took his fingers out and put it in his mouth.

Miranda eyes went wide as she blushed. Nobody has ever done that before, not even her husband. Oh god her husband she thought. She didn't feel bad about being with Ben at all; she felt bad that she stooped to the same level as Tucker and cheated back on him.

Ben looked at Miranda and he couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He really didn't want her to go home. He wanted her to stay the night, but he knew that was probably a stretch. "Miranda come up with me, I don't want you to leave." Ben said and his eyes were pleading. Miranda looked into his eyes and she honestly couldn't say no.

"okay but only for another hour." Miranda said as she got out of the car.

Ben and Miranda walked to the elevator and he pressed the button to his floor. When he got to his door, he put his key in and opened it up, turning the lights on. Miranda looked at the view and it was breath taking. "wow its really beautiful." Miranda said looking out of the window.

"not a beautiful as you." Ben said walking behind her.

Miranda took off his jacket and smiled "how do you always say the right thing? And can I be honest with you?"

"yeah what is it?" Ben asked

Now was her time to tell him about Tucker but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. "um, um. I - I want your lips on mine." Miranda said stuttering.

"I thought you would never ask." Ben said as he leaned down and kissed her passionately. He pulled her into his bedroom, and he laid her on the bed.

Ben and Miranda made love until the sun came over the horizon. Ben pulled Miranda close and threw his arm around her. He snuggled into the crooked over neck and kissed her on the back of her head. After Miranda heard Ben snoring softly, she couldn't help but to let the tears escape her eyes. Ben and her made love like never before. She'd never experience this with her husband, and they had been together more than a decade. He actually catered to her body and her needs. She cried because she knew that this was over before it even started, and she knew that they would have been on the road to something more than magical. Miranda waited a while, she couldn't bring herself to moved out of his embrace. After she knew for sure he was in a deep sleep, she slowly unwrapped his arm and moved off the bed.

Miranda grabbed her clothes and she quickly put them on.

She grabbed a pen and a note pad off the dresser and she started writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 296 6
Miranda and Ben meet as neighbors, but on Miranda's terms they meet at night. *short story*
12.9K 621 14
Ben and Miranda are neighbors who can't stand each other at first. But soon become friends with some added benefits.
20.3K 873 17
Miranda and Benjamin's life is turned upside when their parents arrange a marriage for them to close a business deal.