His Heart to Love

By nenewritesometimes

"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I w... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

22

23.8K 1.6K 521
By nenewritesometimes

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

❤️💬↗️
𝟒𝟓𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝐛𝐥𝐮𝟏: 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬❤️🤤
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

❤️💬↗️
𝟓𝟐𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐣𝐚𝐡.𝟏: 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞🙄

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲💖

Angel smile a little looking at Jahseh little sister. She was so cute and sassy and she liked that. She liked his post and decided to leave a nice comment as well.

"Are you on Jahseh page?" She look over seeing Cherice was in her phone.

"Your in my business because?" She retorted, locking her phone and turning to face the brown skin girl.

Cherice roll her eyes, "Girl relax." She said mushing Angel head and walking away. Angel clenched her jaw then took a deep breath.

"She's not worth it. It's not worth it." She told herself taking another deep breath.

"WE NEED TO TALK BITCHES!" Kaycee shouted walking into the room. All the girls put their attention on her, Angel going right back on her phone. Kaycee walked over to Brittney, making her get up then taking her seat.

"We need to talk." She repeated, crossing her legs.

"About?" Brittney asked taking a seat beside Angel. She tried to take a glance at her phone since she was smiling hard, but wasn't able to see anything.

"We need to talk about what we're doing to do for the Christmas assembly. Last year it was ass because a baddie wasn't in it, but this year it's going to amazing. I just need all of y'all to comply, so Angel learn the dance correctly." Kaycee remarked looking over at Angel who wasn't paying attention.

She raised her brow seeing she was smiling at her phone still. She roll her eyes getting up out her seat and walking over to the girl.

She snatched her phone, "Bitch, did you not hear me?" She asked aggressively and Angel roll her eyes.

"No, I didn't, but give me my damn phone." She said back aggressively, attempting to reach for her phone but Kaycee moved it back.

"No, because you need to listen. You need to learn the dance for the Christmas assembly and if you don't then your out." Kaycee told her.

"I don't give a fuck about a Christmas assembly, plus it's fucking November." She remarked snatching her phone back. Looking at it, she seen he had texted her back and a small smile formed on her face.

At least she knew one person who didn't see her as the mean girl. A guy that some will call a nerd, but who's really a good guy. Plus, he was funny and cute to her. Only guy that didn't just talk to her just to get in her pants. A guy she talks to everyday and goes to sleep on the phone with. The same type of guy Kaycee and them wouldn't approve of, but she didn't care.

She had a crush on a nerd.

"You really changed Angel." Brittney chimed in and she roll her eyes.

"Yeah, I changed." She said sarcastically, scoffing a little.

Kaycee shook her head, "Whoever dick got you acting this way, I need you to stop seeing them because they're going to make you not have any friends." She remarked going back to her seat.

"Yeah, whatever."

Jahseh hiss lowly as he lift up his arm. It was the first game of the playoffs and his arm was hurting badly since the beginning. Of course, he didn't mention anything since he still wanted to play. So, he knew the moment he said something, his dad wasn't going to hesitant to take him out. So, he kept his mouth shut, but he was in great pain.

"Get it together." he told himself, deciding to just take the pain. His arm was hurting, but he was able to handle it.

The whistle was blown and him and the rest of his teammates went back out on the field. He put his mouthpiece in his mouth, his arm still hurting from the movement. It was like he couldn't even lift it just a little and even though he thought it was just a little pain, it was going to get worse. After the football was snapped, he pushed his defender away then ran his route.

Turning around, he made eye contact with the quarterback and he threw the ball his way. Jahseh continued running, unaware of the opposing player running directly towards him. He jumped in the air a little, the football landing directly in his arms. Before he even touched the ground, the other team player came charging at him, tackling him in midair. Jahseh came down, hitting the ground hard, snap from his arm was heard.

The referee blew his whistle, waving his arms in the air. Jahseh stayed on the ground holding his arm in pain. When she seen him laying there longer than expect, Blu stood up to her feet along with others in the stands. It took him awhile, but Apollo eventually went over to Jahseh to see what was going on. Everyone was now quiet, waiting to see what was wrong.

Blu seen two EMTs running out to the field with a stretcher and that made her very concerned. She hurried down the bleachers, pushing past people and going to the gate entrance to the field. She watched at the EMTs placed Jahseh on the stretcher and her nerves was getting the best of her. All she wanted to do was go out there, but she knew that wasn't a good idea.

She moved out the way seeing the EMTs rushing over. People was already crowding around trying to see what had happened. Blu couldn't barely make out what happened, but she knew it had something to do with his arm since she seen something on it. The EMTs went to their truck just as the announcer started speaking.

"Spectators, the game is on hold while we figure everything out." The person said, some people groaning and mumbling under their breath. Blu roll her eyes at them before her attention fell on Apollo who was walking over.

"Oh, Coach is he going to be okay?" She asked him. All he did was glance up at her and ignored her question. She tuck in her lips walking behind him.

"Coach Apollo, I asked a question." She told him and he quickly turned to face her.

"And I didn't answer. You don't need to know what's going on because it's not your business. Stay in a child's place." He told her, then walking off. She watched him before rolling her eyes.

She just wish he was fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 85.8K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
11.2K 268 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
33.1K 1.7K 69
𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬-𝗔...
35.9K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...