From the Inside (2021 - Versi...

By _Laura_Ann_94

In a mental institution, patients are treated for different reasons. They are expected to be kept safe and we... More

Millie & Billie - Part One
Millie & Billie - Part Two
Johnny
Kyle
Meet the Killer Twins
Meet Johnny
Meet Kyle
Welcome
Nurse Rozetta
Doctor Mathers
Quiet Room
Planning
Crazy Alice
Fatal Kiss
Remember
Threats
Thoughts
One Down, One To Go.
Play Along
Silence
Millie's Final Goodbye
Secret
Catherine
Stuck
In his own mind
Lost Soul
Alone
Alone Togethor
Empty
Goodnight, Johnny.
Goodbye Johnny.
Restless
Rooms
No More Twins
Blood
No More Billie
Breath
With his thoughts
Busted
Paperwork
Confession
Guilty
From the Author

Whose Eric Tyler?

7 0 0
By _Laura_Ann_94

"Last night, Australian author Eric Tyler was found dead" Spoke the early news reporter on the morning news "Eric Tyler was most known for his thrillers novels. Coming 4 U, Butterfly and Smile up side. He was only twenty-four years old." The news reader looked down at the notes on their desk before looking back up "We will bring you more information throughout the day."

A woman collapses back onto the lounge as she watched the news.

"Eric Tyler's final book was due to be published within the year" The news reporter spoke to their co-host.

A four-year-old child jumped into the woman's lap not understanding why their mother was sad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 246 39
Alex just left Nigel with only leaving a message on a note, telling him he probably comes back - only if possible. Obviously this is a hit in the fa...
Inside The Mind By Ash

Mystery / Thriller

117 7 14
Following the story of an intelligent young psychologist and her newest unexpected patient; the infamous pinwheel killer. *Trigger Warning; Story Con...
69K 1.9K 32
I just want to say that mental disorders are not a joke. This book is a venting/stress relief to me. I do not wish harm apon anyone. If this really b...
226 17 17
Nine students were held custody after the murder of their friend. They soon find out that the killer is one of them.. Will they identify who the kill...