[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 5 ]

26.2K 1K 1K
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 5 ~ Mushahi Shrine》
~

~

"Y/N, i want you to do me a favour please."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked my friend called cherio.

"Whenever you visit Japan, I want you to visit Musashi shrine for me and tie this red thread to one of its pillar at night, it's my last wish before death comes for me". Cherio said with sadness lingering on his voice.

"Don't say that! You are going to be just fine!" I shouted at her, I wasn't ready to lose my friend, not this way.
Tears started to form in my eyes as I held her hand tightly.

14/03/2004, 2:00 am, Cherio Shin pronounced dead due to medical condition.

~

"

"Y/N, it's 8pm, be careful love when visiting the shrine." My mom said as she made her way towards me and handed me some coins as a way to pay respect to the God.

I smiled before waving a bye at her.

I got inside the Black BMW car.
I looked down at the red thread that I was holding. The thread had small white pearls at the ends that makes a little sound if you shake them.

After cherio death, i was depressed for quite some time. It's not easy to lose a friend.

A small tear escaped my eye as I thought of her, even though I tried to be strong I can't help but think of her often. She didn't deserve to leave this world soon, not like this. 

"Here!"

I looked at my driver, who handed me white handkerchief.

"Thank you"

The cities, time, people were all passing. That's just how life goes, at the end of it you will be nothing but memories that will soon fade away into nothingness like you never existed. This will happen to you and me. We will be nothing more than wandering souls repeating the cycle of life.

~

"Well we are here miss Y/N!" The driver said as I stared outside looking at the shrine.

Okay, what the hell!

Why there are so many BIKES everywhere in front of the shrine.

Did all the yakuza or punks decided to become good?
Who the hell visits shrine with their bikes?
The lump of metal just ruins the whole image of the shrine!
These punks and idiots. 

I got out of the car, it was a chilly night. I was wearing a black dangree dress with a white top and black leggings and to finsh the look i wore black Vans.

My hair was flowing with the chilly wind. The wind wasn't harsh but it wasn't soft either.

"Miss do you want me to come with you?" My driver asked as he scanned the surrounding that looks more like a death zone than paradise.
I just shook my head.

"I'll be fine, if anything happens I will scream like my life depends on it!!" I giggled as I looked at those bikes.

My driver smiled a little and stated. "I will be here then!"

I made my way toward the shrine, as I was walking I scanned the bikes, for some reason they all had a similar symbol on their bikes -
I didn't bother much, as long as they don't kill me, i will be happy.
~

~
As I went closer to the shrine, I can see two girls standing outside and for some reason one seems super familiar.

Wait!
HINA...

"HINA!!" I shouted at her.
She slowly looked towards and a slight frown appeared on her face before turning into a smile.

"Y/N, what you doing here?" She asked. The other girl was looking at me with slight interest.

"I just came here to visit the shrine!" I said.
"Huh? At this time?" Hina questioned.
"Yeah!" I replied as I scratched my neck looking at the other girl.
"This is Emma!" Hina said as she pointed at her.
"Nice to meet you i am L/N Y/N, just call me Y/N." I introduced.
"Nice to meet you too Y/N, i am Emma!" She greeted with a beautiful smile on her face.

Damn! She's sexy. She looked really beautiful and those sandy blonde hair and honey gold eyes was just so charming.
Such a perfection.
Okay I need to stop with the simping.

"Umm, by the way why are you standing here." I questioned.

"Actually there is a Toman meeting going on inside the shrine." Emma said.

Wait, Toman's here

"Huh? Toman!"
"So is sano here?" I asked as I started to internally panic.

"Yeah he is, after all he is the commander, his presence is necessary."
Emma said as she was precieving me carefully before continuing
"by the way are you close to him since you called him sano instead of 'Mikey'?"

"Uhh- yeah kinda!" I said hesitantly.

"Meeting DISMISSED" I heard a shout coming from the shrine and i am guessing it was Sano.

"Anywyas, i should get going, I will come another tim-" I was interrupted with emma holding onto my arm.

I don't wanna see Toman right now - no thanks i don't have a death wish yet.
After learning about Toman and it's supremacy all over shibuya.
I chose to LIVE!
Even if Sano is my friend that doesn't change the fact that he is delinquent and a leader to the feared gang - Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Y/N it's rude to turn away from the shrine and God, especially if you came here to visit it." Emma stated sternly.

"Uhh- I" I couldn't form any answer.
Think of an excuse Y/N. I clenched the red thread in my hand tightly.

We were all interrupted as the members of the gang made their way down. Damn, why the hell do the all look scary.

They were all wearing similar uniform, which was coloured black with golden handwriting on its back and side arms.

"I'll come with you Y/N, Sano, Draken and other captains will still be there but it will be less crowded and beside it's getting really dark, you should get it over with this quick." Emma said to which Hina nodded on return.

"I'll come with you too." Hina stated.

"But-" I tried to argue

"No buts, let's go." Emma said and started dragging me towards the entrance of the shrine.

Please someone tell me why am I always getting dragged by beautiful females.

As we made our way in the shrine there were only few members there including sano, takemichi and Draken.
I hid behind emma and Hina.
This is so embarrassing!

And before I could have a second thoughts -

"Hello Y/N-chin!" Sano shouted grabbing the attention of other members who looked towards our direction, more specifically at ME.

Talk about worst timing

[HIS POSSESSION]

By ~ Cakepetal

[The above picture is a blessing to my eyes😘]
Anywyas ~

Firstly of all I would like to apologise with me updating the last chapter many times like manic. Simply all I was doing was changing any spelling mistakes, as far as I knew I thought the wattpad doesn't notify you, but I guess it does so next time it won't happen.

Secondly, sorry if I updated this chapter a little late as lately I had been busy stressing about my application for uni. So that's why I didn't feel like updating.

Thirdly, i was literally stuck at this chapter for like 3 days on how I wanted to introduce the whole of toman to Y/N.

Lastly, I literally watched ep 5 (where the Mushahi Shrine is included) like upto 30 times already and damn all I can think of is SANO MANJIRO'S ABS!!!😉

♡~♡
Love you all and thanks for supporting this Story.
Next chapter will be out in few days.
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
2.8K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
86.6K 3.1K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
5.4K 179 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...