๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐จ๐ง

By Resllyn

โ™› ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐›๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐. Emilia agrees to give her ovu... More

๐‘ท ๐‘น ๐‘ถ ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฌ
โœจ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช โœจ
01 | ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ
03 | ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
04 | ๐‚๐ข๐š๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
05 | ๐€ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
06 | ๐๐จ ๐’๐ž๐ฑ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
07 | ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
08 | ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
09 | ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐’๐จ๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ?
10 | ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐’๐ž๐ž
11 | ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž?
12 | ๐ˆ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐...
13 | ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค
14 | ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐š๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง?
15 | ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
16 | ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
17 | ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ
18 | ๐”๐ฉ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
19 | ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
20 | ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก
22 | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž

02 | ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

14.3K 383 421
By Resllyn

D A M I A N

I was at my club working with one of my friends when a worker from home called me to tell me that Brittany slapped my son because he was hungry and he woke her up at 10PM to ask if she was going with him, because he was scared in the dark alone in the kitchen. I'm fucking killing her.

This is the first and last time that someone laid a hand on my son!

Now I rush home to give her a good lesson. You're gonna regret this shit Brittany.

Opening my gate with the password I drive full speed to the front door. Opening my car door and slamming it, I make my way to the door and open it.

I hear little sniffles from the living room so I make my way over there. When I enter my living room I see my baby on the ground with his back against the couch. "Daddy?!" Running to me he gives my legs a hug.

I bend down to hug him tightly. I take his head with my hands and look at him to see that my baby's cheek is red. I give him a kiss on his forehead. "Tell me, are you okay? Are you still hungry? Does it hurt?" I ask him to make sure he don't need anything before I go to see that pathetic witch.

"She slapped me and said that I made a mistake to wake her up because I was hungry, so she locked my bedroom door and said that I was sleeping on the couch alone in the darkness as a punishment because I woke her up" he sobbed on my shoulder. My baby was scared and I couldn't help it to let a tear slip. "A-a-and I-I am s-still hungry, daddy" he sobbed more and I hugged him against my chest.

"Hey baby look at daddy, this is never going to happen again I promise. Do you want me to make you some food? Did you even have dinner?" I didn't have a cook so Brittany needed to make dinner for him. He shook his head, and that's what makes me angrier.

"Come with me I'm gonna make you some food, that sounds good right?" I feel so bad that I left him here, did this shit happen often when I wasn't home?

"Okay, I love you daddy" he cried when I carried him on my hip to the kitchen. "I love you more, buddy"

I go to the kitchen and make some pasta for him, still carried him on my hip. I pick a plate and put some pasta in it.

I sit him on the counter and feed him. When the plate was empty I asked if he was still hungry, but ge shook his head.

"Can I have some water please?" It wasn't louder than I whisper, I hope he doesn't think that I'm capable to slap him. "Yes kiddo, don't ever be afraid to ask me something okay?" He nodded his head and I hive him a glass of water.

"So daddy is gonna have a little discussion with Brittany okay? Do you want to wait in the living room or in your bedroom?" I stroke his hair lightly.

"I-i am waiting in the living room" he replied with glossy eyes. I kissed his cheek and picked him up to put him on my hip.

We enter the living room and I laid him on the couch with a blanket, in case if he gets cold. I put the TV on and turned to face him.

"I'm coming back okay, and then you come with me to work" I kissed his forehead and he replied with kissing my cheek. I love giving him kisses.

He smiles and nods. This smile. His smile. I'm addicted.

I go upstairs to my room and open the door roughly, that's the moment when I see her on the bed peacefully.

I make my way to the bed and I put my hand pressing around her throat.

"What the fuck" she screams. Good that he's in the living room. " What are you doing?!"

"Learning you a lesson. So why did you slap him!" I already knew the answer, but I wanna see what she's going to say.

"H-he said s-slut to m-me" she whispers.

"So you slapped my son, but you also dare to lie to me?!" I scream, I bet my face is red from anger. She don't even look at me in my eyes. Good.

I look straight in her eyes."Listen good, I want you gone. I'm going to my office with Jax, and when I come home, I don't want to see you"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Wasn't clear? I. Don't. Want. To. See. You. Again."

"My dad is going to kill you if he knows that you want to divorce her girl"

"I don't give any fuck about your dad, Brittany. Goodbye"

Going downstairs in the living room I see my little boy, sleeping on the couch.

I pick a blanket and wrap it around his little body, and pick him up.

Going out of my house I make my way to my car, I open the door and lay him on the car seat for kids. How do we name that thing?

I go to the driver's side and drive to my club where one of my offices is located.

❥❥❥

I'm working while my brother is messing around with Jax, if he hadn't come he'd be asleep right now.

"Jax, baby you need to sleep, It's 3AM. Uncle Mat isn't going anywhere" I say, looking at my little kid.

"If he catches me first" He runs out of my office.

Looking at my brother I scream "Idiot! Go get him, I don't want him to run around the club!" He gets up and start looking for Jax.

After a few minutes I still don't see then getting in my office, and I'm kind of worried now.

Matteo burst into my office breathlessly.

"Where is Jax, Matteo?" I rise an eyebrow waiting for his answer.

"I still didn't find him" And this words got me angry.

"You pice of shit! You lost him?! What if someone from another mafia got him?!" I scream, making him nervous.

At the moment that he wanted to reply, I stopped him with rising my hand.

"I hear someone talking behind my door" I whisper.

" Are you sure that your dad is in here?" I hear a female voice.

"Yes" I hear Jax's little voice whining.

Matteo opens the door, and I see Jax getting in.

"You're probably his dad right?" She didn't even wait for a reply and she continues what she wants to say " you shouldn't take a little kid to a club, he should be home and sleeping. Bring him home before he goes to the club and someone takes him" she says sternly.

Matteo nods and close the door, reveling his red face.

"She was scary" he mumbles.

"But she was right, Imbecille. Jax go back to bed and sleep" I say and look back to my computer.

I hear my phone go off and pick it up.

"Hello, am I on the line with Damian Romano?"

"Yes, who are you?" This annoys me already.

"You are on the line with officer Greene, your wife Mrs. Brittany Romano has died in a car accident" Oh okay, one less problem.

"Okay, thank you. I come get her body in a week at the morge of Manhattan" And I cut off the line.

I see Jax in front of me with his brows furrowed. "What's wrong, daddy?" He asks and puts himself on my lap.

"Jax, mommy died" I say looking for any sadness, but there's not.

He looks at me questioningly.
"Mommy Brittany?"

Oh I forgot, he never called her mom just Brittany.

", Brittany"

"Quindi avrò una nuova mamma?" His Italian is so cute.

[ translation: so I get a new mom?]

" Non lo so amico, ma un giorno forse" I respond at his question.

[ translation: I don't know buddy, but one day maybe ]

"Matt can you get him home? And stay with him till I'm home" He nods and gets Jax with him.

❥❥❥

It's 4AM now and I think I'm gonna get a drink downstairs in the club.

Drinking my whiskey I look around the club, and my eyes land on her.

She's breathtaking.

She turns and makes her way to the bar. I make my way over to her and sit on the chair next to her.

"Buona sera, cara. What's your name?" I ask her, looking at that killer body she got.

"Give me a reason to tell you my name" her voice is sweet and melodic.

I move closer to her and whisper in her ear " So that I know what name to shout when I cum inside you"

"Emilia"

So this is chapter two guys and I hope you like it so far.

And sorry for the late update

I also waned to say that I'm really busy so I don't know when chapter three is coming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
65.4K 1.4K 35
It all started with one night. She was being amiable and agreed to go to the Heat with her best friend. Never in her wildest dreams did she think th...
1.4M 39.9K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
19.9K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...