"The Blessing of the land." B...

By Bubbles4213

Y/n L/n is just a normal college girl who is trying to make a living with life. Her mom and dad died in a Car... More

(*/ω\*) ~Prologue~ (*/ω\*)
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
-Chapter 6-
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
Special chapter 1
~Dilucs special chapter Part 1.~
~A Short Diluc special chapter pt.2~
5k Q&A SPECIAL!!!!!!!
Q&A Time!!!! WOOHOO!!
Diluc: A special thanks from me.
Special face reveal.
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 24~
Intermission/ Temporary Epilogue.
The Blessing of the Land ™ Liyue Trailer.
~Chapter 25.~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27.~
~Chapter 28~
Hey.

~Chapter 23~

1.5K 53 117
By Bubbles4213

The Blessing of The Land

A Various Genshin Impact x Outsider reader

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 23

The Final push!! Great escape Part 4

Author: Play music whenever! No time to talk, get straight into the Double uploads!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diluc: "Previously on the blessing of the land..."

Lisa: "Razor Dionna Go! I'll handle these! Get to D'valin!!"

Razor: "What about you?! You can't take a mountain like that on you're own. We've never trained for this kind of combat-"

Lisa: What is a mage if she doesn't have a few tricks up her sleeve...? Go. I'm in control now, and I order you for you and Diona to get to safety!"

Razor: Yes Lisa.

Dionna: W-Wait! L-Lisa-san!

Razor: Don't worry Dionna, Lisa can take it."

Dionna:"W-We can't just leaver her!!

Razor: "Sigh": She gave us an order, and D'valin is our priority, let us not worry, instead, let us fight ahead alright?.

Dionna: "Yes, go, Razor."

Lisa: "You bastards broke my nails, it took me so long to paint them, now they're ruined from such idiots as you all. Now...I'm going to have to do something that i'm not wanting to, but it's for the best right?? I hate it to be this way but....you bastards blood will be soon soaked, to the floor...."

Esther: HONEY! WATCH OUT!!!

You: *Looking towards Signora* H-Hey are you a girl-OOF! *Get's kicked crossed the room.*

Signora:" Hahahah! Foolish girl....Benson should've killed you before the trail even started....too bad I have to clean up his dirty work-"

You: *Too busy laughing your ass off, humiliating her to shock*

Signora: "You're mocking me fool?! Know you're place Human, and bow to the-"

You"To the what? The f**cking sick government, the Fatui? Listen lady, I already met you're kind, and let me tell you, their f**cking worth nothing."

Signora: "How dare you mock us fatui! I'll have your head-" *Suddenly get's frozen to the ground, and grunts.*

Kaeya: My oh my, I'm sorry signora...got frost bite?? *Smirks*

Signora: *chuckles while slowly getting up* "The Calvary captain....the flirtatious knight who's always out of time..."

Kaeya: "Well sorry to disappoint, but i have all the time in the world against you. And this time...."

Diluc and Him: "We won't back down....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BOOOOM!!* *CRACKLE!!!*

The Buildings were falling apart. Each and everyone of them as Kaeya and Diluc's eyes glared at the female fatui in front of them, neither one letting their guard down. 

She looked pissed, as esther finally took you away, her not being able to catch you and kill you. 

"Damn you both...." She growled, slowly starting to stand up. "Why are you helping that feind of a child?! She deserves to die!" 

"Don't you dare talk about Lady Y/n like that! Your the fiend ones here, tortured her, raping her-"

"and yet she deserved every bit of it, being the grand-master and captains child, after all." 

"The grand-master was a good man, did everyone good for mondstat which ended with this useless war. Why don't you all just stop and end this nonsense?" Ask diluc, getting his sword.
"Because, Miss Y/n is supposed to be the savior of this land. It makes me sick that her bloodline cares so much about the citizens instead of her own life. I'd rather kill than risk my own life."  Kaeya's teeth gritted from her comment. "You make me sick..."

The women laughed. "I'm glad I made an impression of you Kaeya....too bad you aren't on our sad, or that slut would be buried 10 feet deep right now." 

Diluc growled.

"This war has nothing to do with her, it's with us, so stop talking nonsense and fight us!" He snapped, Signora's eyes soon snapping to. "Oh, but you see diluc....it is. Ever since that little rat was born, out of the womb of that goody commander, less hilichurls and fatui soldiers were able to take over this un fair town. Leaving our soldiers dead, due to the grand-master wanting to protect her. HAHAHA only fools like that die instead of lived."

"Your army and friends are the fools, killing dozens and millions of people all because of a child?! How do you think they both felt of sending Lady Y/n away from her own town?! She grew up without parents!"

"I GREW UP WITH NO PARENTS!!!! DO YOU THINK SENDING AWAY ONE BRAT IS BAD?! MY PARENTS WERE MURDERED, BY HER PARENTS! TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!!!" She yelled, Kaeya and Diluc only looking at her blankly, showing no emotions.

"So killing her is the only option? Taking away a child who did nothing wrong? For what? To get back at esther and James?"

"Revenge is worth much more, than death Diluc....while taking the head of their most loved child, well, that is just pure liquid GOLD!" Not seeing it, the lady charged at the two, making them both to barely dodge both sides. 

Grunting, Diluc's eyes widened from her speed, their eyes locking to each other's

Kaeya tried to attack from behind, using his ice swords', but she already grabbed a hold of them, as her arms flipped the captain on his back, slamming him to the ground. 

"G-GAH!" He breathed, some blood spilling out of his mouth while seeing Diluc blocking a sudden kick from the Fatui. 

Grabbing out his big claymore, the tender smirked as the weapon began to light up with fire, his arm swinging hardly towards her head. 

But, she just disappeared again, leaving the fiery man's eyes to slightly widened, his head looking all around to find her. 

Not knowing a weird presence behind him, Kaeya threw Ice-shards towards him, causing the boy to duck as a high pitch scream of pain could be heard through his ears. 

Chuckling, Diluc ducked again, avoiding a poisoned sword as his fist punch a leg, hi grabbing ahold of it while dragging his victim to the ground.

Signora's eyes widened, not believing that her plan didn't work as she saw a sly smirk planted on the twins face, both of them towering over her while pointing their weapons towards her, making her growel. 

"Don't you dare trick us again...." Both of them spoke codly, causing shivers to be sent down the fatui's spine.

She was coughing, her back still to the ground as Kaeya's foot dug deep into her ribs, her letting out a loud painful scream. 

"F=Fools!"  Blood was escaping her mouth. "Don't you know what side you stand?! Mondstadt needs order and the Unknown god will fulfill all of our duties and that girl...will be dead!!"

They both didn't listen, instead, their eyes glared coldly towards her, not keeping their guard down. 

"The only person who will die today is this war.....now, tell us...." Diluc slowly towards her view, his face getting closer to his as he began to growl at her. "Who do you serve...?"

His deep low voice caused the girl to gulp, her looking to Kaeya who was just as scary, his sword pointing towards her head.

She was about to open her mouth, but a fast gust of wind blew all around them, causing the three to suddenly look around. 

Without knowing, and Unknown object came attacking Kaeya and Diluc, knocking the both of them back against the wall. 

It was a HAT?!?

Both of them grunted, the wind knocked out of them form the impact as the rush of wind continued to blow, leaves blowing into some sort of collision.

"Yah!!!!" A bright light appeared in the middle of an alley-way, like someone just teleported  out of nowhere. 

Confused, the twin's eyes soon widened as a familiar blue-haired boy was standing in front of Signora, the same hat that nocked the two against the wall was caught in his hands. 

It was quite unique, but dangerous as the edge of the hat had a huge blade around it, making it some sort of weapon. 

Objects where hanging off of it, as it jingled and jangled in the rushing wind. (Yes I made Scaramouche like Kung Lao, fight me.)

Diluc gritted, his back hurting from the impact as he slowly started to get up. "Scaramouche." He grumbled, making the bluette to only laugh. "Diluc...Kaeya....it's such a pleasure to meet the twins of the past famous knight! How's he doing by the way? Oh, right! He's dead!! HAHAHAHA" The two finally got up, glaring at the boy as Signora was still coughing, her slowly getting up as well. 

"Y-Your working with the f-fatui now...? Heh, thought you worked alone...?" Scaramouche glared at Kaeya, then smiled at him. "What? Not a big fan of conversation? Hah....guess I should explain, when the Unknown god offered me the deal, her offer is for me to take Liyue to my power, I was so amazed that I could never pass something like that up, especially when the girl has such a high bounty on her head." He explained. 

"So Liyue, that's your plan." 

"Correctomundo! But sadly, that bastard Childe think's it's no good Idea, since the Fatui will be no more, but who cares about them, am I right?"

Signora growled. "Shut your mouth..." 

He laughed towards Signora. "oH ?" His head tilted. "what's wrong? You couldn't defeat two low-weak twins? *sigh.* I almost pity you lady." 

Signora growled, about to get up and charge at him, but the boy held up his hand. "Now,Now, No hard feelings, these two aren't my priority, Y/n-san is our target correct, I was just here to come get you out of this....distraction." Lifting up his hands, lightning started to form around him, causing the twins eyes to widen.

'He's a lightning user?!' Thought Kaeya, hit breath hitching as Ice and Electric  don't mix together. 

Charging up, his hands then pointed towards Kaeya, which he could sense his scaredness from. 

Smiling, his eyes looked to him. "Don't blink.."

ANd with that, a big beam of lightning shot out of his fingers, charging straight towards kaeya at a fast pace. 

The bean was huge, not giving Kaeya enough time to charge.

Instead, diluc just sighed at the boy's silly actions, as he just simple grabbed Kaeya's neck collar, bolting for it as he jumped straight into the air, taking Kaeya with him. 

Grunting Scaramouche glared at them, his face turned angered, as he saw Diuc simply landing on the roof above, setting his brother onto his feet. 

'H-How?' the bluette thought, seeing Diluc's mouth form into another smirk. "You should really look up the word 'brother.' Scaramouche, did you think I'd let him die like this? Too a weakling like you??"

Diluc's comment made this man stiffen up like a twig, Signora laughing from behind him.

But, scaramouche just sighed. "Too bad you dodged it, because that was my powerful attack. No matter, I won't waist time on pests like you, let's see if you can make it to Miss Y/n on time before she get's an arrow through her heart, then we both will decide who's the weakling here, hehehe Chiao!" Growling, Diluc began to charge at him, his sword catching on fire. 

The boy just rolled his eyes, touching signora's shoulder as he used his powers to teleport both of them, leaving only Diluc and Kaeya to be there, with fear.

Landing onto his feet, the tender growled as Kaeya hopped down from the roof, running to him. 

Standing beside Diluc, Kaeya noticed how the two were gone, then sighed. "Damn it..." He mumbled, looking towards his brother. "He could be anywhere by now."

"Well we know where lady y/n is going, so let's head there, quickly." 

Nodding, both of them bolted out of that alleyway, leaving the aftermath of burnt grass and concrete.

Kaeya's eyebrows were furrowed, scared for you as Scaramouche's words might be true. 

They need to hurry.

Before they get to you first.

'Damn it, Lady Y/n you better be okay, because if your not then...'

Looking towards his brother, Diluc seemed to be worried too as the moonlight of Mondstadt shined upon him. 

'My promise to grand-master Liam will be broken....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BANG! BOOOM! POW! WOOSH!*

It was hell, literally. 

Bonstadt was completely falling apart as some of the houses were already torn or brunt to the ground. 

Many of the citizens bodies were eaten alive, their heads on Hilichurl weapons. Still, many people are fighting for their lives, as the others tried to get them all to safety. 

A women, who was trying to look for her son was weaping, worried that he already might be dead. 

Lumine, who just sliced the throat of a Benson guard noticed her not out of the gate, as she hurriedly ran to her aid. "ma'am, you need to flee, this town isn't safe-"

"I-I can't! My son! H-he's in that building!" She screamed, her hand shockingly pointing to a burning building in the distance. 

Her eyebrows furrowed while looking to Paimon, who then nodded. "Go get her son, I'll bring the lady out of the gates." 

Smiling at her, Lumine firmly nodded as she instantly stood up, bolting towards the burning building in the distance. 

Lisa saw Lumine run past her, as she was helping  people on D'valin as quickly as possible. 

"Lumine!" Jean yelled, hoping off D'valin as Lisa then soon stopped her with a rose hand. "W-What are you doing?! She can't go back! That place is burning and if she get's crossed in the fire she will die-" 

"Fear not Master Jean.....Lumine is strong. I've seen her around Y/n and this might be her duty of good towards her. Besides, a little boy's trapped in there." She replied, remembering the screaming mother's cries she over heard. 

Jeans worried face looked back to Lisa, then too Lumine who was still heading towards the burning building.

She dodged falling burning debris, arrows, and monsters approaching her. Sliding onto her feet with a jump, she used her sword, under-cutting a hilichurl's leg's, which were chopped off with a squeal. 

(Like this.)

Blood splattered everywhere, Lumines eyes darkened as she bolted again ignoring her dying enemies, heading towards her goal. 

Finally making it, she soon kicked down the wooden door, as it easily broken to millions of pieces

She quickly looked around, your hand covering her mouth from the smoke the fire was causing. But, the blaze grew hire, as she let out a painful grunt from the burn. 

"HELP ME!! MOMMY!!" a loud cry she heard, as her eyes looked towards the high pitched voice. 

She found him. 

A little boy huddled in a corner, a teddy bear in his arms as the flames started to go towards him. 

Taking a deep breath, Lumine plugged her nose as she instantly ran into the burning building, using her air element to make at least a path for her. 

As the little boy's tears where still falling, he felt the gust of Lumine's wind through his hair, as he instantly looked up, his eyes widening. 

He saw the blond-ette running to him, easily moving the fire as his tears became more watery, his arms opening out to her. 

Getting a crossed, Lumine instantly carried the boy into her arms, the boy still holding onto his teddy as his head went instantly into her shoulder, tears continuing to fall. 

"T-Thank you lady!I-I was so scared!!!" He cried, soon feeling Lumine's hand go on the top of his head. "I know, your a very brave boy, and your teddy did well of protecting you. Now, your mother is waiting, let us leave." Using her wind powers again, she moved the boy onto her back, as she was now holding the teddy. 

His small, frail arms wrapped around her neck, holding on tight as Lumine began to dash through the parted flames again. 

But, just outside the burning building, a familiar H/c women was holding you onto her back,running straight towards the meeting point. 

Your mother seemed to be bruised up, her left leg limping and a gash was placed on her stomach. 

But she walked it off. 

You were in much more deep of condition she was in, and besides. 

It's just a wound. 

As fire continued to rose throughout the town, Lumine easily made it out of the burning building safely, instantly running into your mom. 

But then she saw you onto her back, passed out and almost half dead. 

Her eyes widened while running beside Esther, who also looked hurt. 

"Y-Y/n!" She yelled, catching the attention of her mother. "She's alright for now...we need to get her to D'valin. You seem quite fond of my daughter young lady." She commented, making Lumine let out a loud squeak. "D-Daughter?! Y-You mean your Calvary captain e-esther?!" She asked in surprised, a small blush creeping onto her cheeks form her comment, which made Esther laugh. 

"Indeed I am, though, you may not know me but I say Y/n has my looks." She joked, trying to make Lumine distracted from your hurt form, which worked as the blonde let out a tiny giggle. 

"My poor girl has been through a lot.....benson ever since me and my husband were in charge was always against us and this town...now I think he got his wish..." She sadly spoke, her eyes seeing her home burning to the ground, your real home.

"Esther..." She then looked to Lumine, who was looking ahead of her. "Your right, I may not know you just then and we care about Y/n dearly. Mondstadt is just sticks and stones, can be replaced...but we can't. As long as everyone in this town makes it out a-live, we'll be free again like before.." She reassured, earning a giggle form the retired captain. "I supposed your right...what is your name young lady?" 

Lumine got flustered with her question. "L-Lumine ma'am!" 

"Well Lumine..you've got a heart of gold. Especially for my daughter...I owe you my life for being there with her. I know her coming back hasn't been easy...especially when her memories are a bleak..." She confessed, Lumine's eyes soon widening. "Y-You mean to tell me that she lived here?!" Esther nodded. "Born here actually, we had to get her out of here during one of bensons attacks...she was going to kill her as an infant, and I couldn't let my little girl's life be depleted..." Hearing her explanation made the blonde's eyebrows furrow. "You saved her life...."

"What I did was a motherly thing everyone said....but her growing up without me, or her father really put a whole in my heart...I was supposed to watch her grow up, take her to school, watch her school activities...but alas...this whole damn war ruined that all for me. But now, that I finally found my daughter, my flower, I can watch her succeed further in life." She added, Lumine smiling from her explination. "What you did for her as amazing...yes she didn't grow up without parents, but now at least she's still alive, with you now-w-well sort off..." Both of them chuckled, still running as fast as they can towards D'valin, Esthers eyes glancing towards Venti, who was heping a little boy on his friend. 

"It was thanks to Barbatos....he was the one who brought my little girl back..." She told her, her eyes then closing, preventing from tears to fall. 

"WATCH OUT!!" A familiar cry of Klee rang out, alerting Esther and Lumine as an on-comming attack of a familiar bladed hat attacked your mother behind. 

Barely dodging with a duck, she accidentally dropped you while scaramouch knocked your mother back with a kick, your body plopping and rolling onto the floor like a rag doll. 

"Y/n!!!" Jean and Lisa screamed to you, seen you coughing repeatedly while slowly getting back up. 

They were about to run to help you, but ice was soon formed on the ground, causing them to struggle standing. 

Confused, both of them looked up, too see some ice fans too close to their eyes then they liked, but luckily they barely dogged also.

Signora grunted, kicking Lisa's back of her leg s the mage let out a scream, hearing a crack of her leg breaking. 

But, the mage activated her electricity, burning the lady fatui's fingers as she let out a grunt of pain.

"jean!" Yelled Lisa, soon seeing a flash zooming past her, Jean soon angrily about to attack Signora for behind as her pissed off face glared hardly at her. 

(Insert that scene with Misaka attacking the black haired guy from behind.)

Swinging her sword, her and Signora clashed weapons, both of them zooming passed Lisa who soon bolted towards your directions. 

Sliding onto the floor, Signora formed double fans this time, as she glared up at Jean who was charging towards her. 

growling, she easily dodged to the side, kicking the grand-master in the shin, her suddenly screaming in pain. 

Lumina came to her aid, trying to attack the lady form the side, but Signora yet kept dodging, smirking while avoiding her and jean's heavy attacks. 

*Insert Sukuna dodging like a boss*

"Fools, do you think just basic attacks will work on me? How weak.." she muttered, soon jumping up and doing a double kick, launching them both back towards Esther, who's eyes widened. 

"Jean, Lumine!!!" She yelled, watching them both slide up next to her, their faces now dirty and bloody. 

Venti growled, soon jumping down from D'valin as he went towards Razor. "Keep bringing people on D'valin...." He then glared at Signora, who was smirking while heading towards Scaramouch to help. "I'll deal with signora..." 

Nodding firmly, Venti soon launched into the air, the ground slightly breaking under him. Wind started to blow wildly, Alerting Klee, Ava and Albedo as they saw a bright light  zoom past them. "Sister Ava, big brother albedo look!" She pointed out, her eyes seeing Venti form a cool looking axe out of his hands. Albedo smiled slightly, patting both of the girl's heads lightly. "I see that." 

Angered, lighting soon mixed in with his wind power, his eyes turning white as Signora only helped but smirk up at the god. "Barbatos...such an honor to meet you. Too bad you weren't here to protect your city....mondstadt will burn to the ground."

"You can burn it, destroy it, break it with hammer...this town is just all bricks and stone my people built, who are now almost all dead because of your army...now you have to pay." He firmly spoke, the wind building up faster and faster. 

"You seem to care about that slut of a girl.....doesn't seem like you Barbatos..."

"I've watched Lady Y/n over the years, ever since I was a child and she was born....It is my duty for the god's to protect her and i will not let you or the fatui lay a finger on her!" Signora smirked."How sweet of you...then if you looked after her...then I guess it doesn't matter if you watch her die!" With that, Signora launched into the air also, flying towards the god who just glared daggers at her. 

Waiting the right moment, Signora formed her fans again, looking straight towards his neck for an easy kill. 

But no, it wasn't easy. 

Teleporting, venti just barely missed the blade, as his Axe handle slammed right into the back of her neck, knocking her back to the ground. 

With you, Your eyes could see everything blurry, the destruction and everything. 

Your whole body was hurting, your ears hearing a loud screech from the explosions in the town. 

Shaking terribly, you struggled to push yourself up as the pain in your body was too much for you to handle. 

"D-Damnit..." You grumbled in pain, knowing that all of your bones were broken inside of you, dying felt like an option for you at this point. 

You were hearing a familiar muffled cry, Lisa??

Why was she calling for you?

Well, soon you knew, as you felt a rather large hand grab the back of your neck, forcing you back up as you let out a large scream of pain. "Where you going slut..?" A familiar growl of benson spoke, slamming you back into the ground, as you let out yet another painful scream. 

"Y/N!!!!" Lisa screamed, who was trying to get up, but Scaramouche was stepping onto her, not letting her back up. "Hahah! what a sight! What happened? Aren't you supposed to be the savior Y/n..?  mean I do supposed Benson is being a dumb ass right now, aren't you being a little too rough there buddy?"

Benson glared at him. "Why are you giving me orders boy...?" he growled, grazing a knife across your face lightly. 

"Haha! Whoa there buddy, no need to get angry! I was just asking that's all, besides...." Snapping his fingers, a body of light soon surrounded you, causing yourself Unable to move as Scaramouche used his lighting to get Benson off of you. 

"I'm the only one who'll be in charge...dearie." He simply spoke, soon teleporting the knife towards benson, soon stabbing the man straight in the eyes, which caused the fat man to scream with pain. 

Scaramouch then tilted his head, soon walking in his and your direction as the boy then flicked his wrist, soon slamming Benson against the wall, forming more daggers out of nowhere, pushing his hand forwards as all the daggers charged towards his way, pinning his clothing to the wall so he stays. 

Signora's eyes widened, as Barbatos's axe was pinner her to the ground, having her unable to move. "What are you doing?!" She snapped towards the 'boy', who just then simply looked at her. 

"What am I doing dearie...?" He asked, her breath soon hitching with the sound 'dearie.'

"What I'm doing dearie..is this!" Soon enough, the bluette's hand went straight into benson's chest, his hands instantly grabbing his heart out his body. 

The screams of benson's painful cry made the boy's smile turn sadistic, his form soon walking away as his hands tossed the organ up and down. "You know...in my life times there are many way's to murder a man...Brutalize, torture..executions...but do you want to know what my favorite one is...?"

Scaramouche soon began to glow a certain color of light, his body soon forming oddly as your eyes closed form how bright the light was. 

Everyone else grew confused, as everyone was basically pinned down by his magic, and Jean as recognized this magic before, as she let out grunt while trying to escape. 

The light seemed to calm down, as the boy was no longer seen. 

Instead, we could see a familiar green, scaly skinned dark one, who was still holding Benson's heart with a sadistic smile.

"RUMPLESTILKSEN!!! YOU BASTARD!!" Signora yelled, angered that he got to you first. 

"Oh don't be so surprised dearie.....I wasn't here for her, I came to get revenge in this fat dickless bastard. HEHEE!" He confessed, clapping both of his hands together with the heart still in his hands. 

You let out a growl, your eyes glaring at the scaly man. "G-Get in line you scaly skin fuck.." Rumple then looked to you with a point. "Oh, your alive...ya know I'm kind of impressed with you dearie-"

"If your gonna kill us, then do it now." You snapped, making the dark one laugh. 

"Who said I was gonna do that? didn't you just hear the convo iI just had? Man, and here I thought Denki had a short mind span..." He confessed with a sigh, surprising you that he new who Denki was. 

"H-How do you know-" 

"I know everything about your other world Dearie, the place you call 'home.'" He spoke, you still glaring at him. "What are you? A fucking stalker?"

"Well, no not exactly, you see, I'm the most powerful sorcerer in this land, I can see many things, and many worlds Including yours. I knew you since you came out of your mothers womb! And I know all your futures and secrets dearie...." Confessed the dark one, who was walking around simply, soon squeezing the heart of Benson, who let out a painful scream. "And first of I knew this bastard was going to walk free, hurt you. Which is sad because you have what I want for my go plan, which will get me angry if he or the god killed you." 

"What plan...?" Lisa spoke up, her eyes glaring to him. "Not telling! But, it means keeping Dearie Y/n here alive sooo..." Finally, rumple squeezed the heart a hard as he can, the organ soon starting to disintegrate, benson screaming his last breath of pain. 

Your eyes widened with fear, as bensons now pale body feel to the floor, his corpse soon turning into dust, your eyes watching him suddenly disappear. "Killing must be done..." Spoke the dark one simply, glaring at the disappearing ashes, as the last bit disappeared into the air.

e¥Everyone was shocked with fear, witnessing the power of the sorcerer as he soon let out a sadistic laugh, Signora soon disappearing out of nowhere, leaving barbatos's grasp who soon looked down with confusion. 

"Look's like the dearie left...when I let go dearie, you better be careful." he confess, him lifting you up onto your knees, walking in front of you as you kept glaring at him. "And why the fuck would I listen too you?"

"You don't, but if you don't want an arrow to pierce through your heart, then I suggest you move out of the way quickly, HEHE!" And with his last words, he snapped his fingers, while flicking his wrist as you were able to move again, Rumple disappearing by a cloud of smoke suddenly. 

But, what you didn't expect as you took a breather, was an unknown object flying towards you, suddenly flying past Jean. 

Her eyes widened, a gust of wind blowing past her as she whipped her head towards you, seeing the sudden arrow coming towards your direction. 

"Y/N!!/HONEY!!!" Esther and jean yelled, soon causing your head to whip up, as all you could see is a green tipped arrow, heading towards your heart. 'S-Shit! He wasn't kidding!' You thought! trying to scoot back, but the wall behind you wouldn't even let you escape. 

'Why the hell did he leave me here if he didn't want me to die?!'

Razor and Albedo bolted, heading towards your direction as Venti flicked his wrist, bolting for you also. 

it was like everyone was heading to save you.

Your mom, Lumine, Jean, Lisa...everyone had worried and scared faces as the arrow got closer and closer to you.

It was like slow motion, like someone slowed everything down just too make this death for you a little slower.

Quickly, you closed your eyes, bracing for impact as you waited for the pain of the sharp arrow to come.

.....

.....

It never did. 

Instead, a gust of wind blew through your hair, as multiple sudden new footsteps came into your hearing. Confused, you didn't want to trust is as you kept your eyes closed, feeling some sort of body towering over you. 

Confused, you wanted to open your eyes too see where the arrow was, but you didn't trust a damn thing these bad-guys had in store. 

But your confusion was all interrupted, when multiple familiar cries of your friends rang through your ears. 

Loud enough, so you could easily here.

"CAPTAIN!!/BROTHER!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 5.2k

Author: WOHOO! A chapter is finished!

Author: Lol, i did another cliff hanger -w- Sucks to be you all!

Author: I just wanted to say i'm really really sorry for not uploading and paying attention to this book. I've just been super-duper busy with my college class and with finals being this week it has been super stressful this past month. 

Author: I was originally going to wait to publish this chapter so I could do a double upload , but you all have been patiently waiting long enough and since this chapter is pretty long, I''ll publish it early just for you all. 

Author: Anyways I gotta go, my exam can't wait so enjoy this chapter and I'll see you all in the next one!

Author: BYE LOVILIES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 330 16
OP X Aether! Reader ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⑅⁠꒱•⁠◍✧⁠*⁠。๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑。/⁠/▽*o♡દ༶⁠ ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⑅⁠꒱• THIS STORY DOES NOT CONTAINS ANY SMUT OR LEMON.IF I SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE PLE...
16.1K 428 24
„ Whisper's in the wind" Zhongli x Reader Its my first mini book so please be kind! I'm telling a story between our beloved early life zhongli aka M...
102K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff ❤︎ - An...
122K 3.2K 42
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...