Untouched (BWWM)

By vcampbell425

COMPLETED βœ” "Damn she's thick." We both hear. I move to step over towards him. Eureka holds my arm drawing m... More

Characters
One|A normal night
Two|Chance encounter
Three|The family
Four|Meet in person
Five|First kiss
Six|Claim me as yours
Seven|Staying the night
Eight|Enjoying his company
Nine|Wash n go
Ten|Breakfast and dessert
Eleven|We work together
Twelve|The Bychkov's
Author's Note|Inquiry
Thirteen|Pleasing you
Fourteen|Something New
Fifteen|Bathroom rendezvous
Sixteen|Open book
Seventeen|Your Place
Eighteen|Taken care of
Nineteen|We become one
Twenty|Again
Twenty-One|Full circle
Twenty-Two|Baecation
Twenty-Three|In flight
Twenty-Four|Promise he makes
Twenty-Five|No sleep tonight
Author's Note|Inquiry
Twenty-Seven|Out an about
Twenty-Eight|Returning the favor
Twenty-Nine|Beg for me
Thirty|We're back
Thirty-One|Getting heated
Thirty-Two|Good News
Thirty-Three|Unexpected surprise
Thirty-Four|Dark past
Thirty-Five|Two maybe three
Thirty-Six|Hers and mine
Thirty-Seven|Sharing the news
Thirty-Eight|Getting closer
Thirty-Nine|The Campbell's
Forty|Then there were four
Forty-One|The village
Forty-Two|Going home
Forty-Three|Reassuring you
Forty-Four|Bonding
Forty-Five|Joined as one
Forty-Six|Secret Honeymoon
Forty-Seven|Do me rough
Forty-Eight|Karma is pleasurable
Author's Note|Inquiry
Forty-Nine|Beauty in the unknown
Bonus (1)|Five years later
Bonus (2)|Plus five
New Story
Author's Note|Inquiry
Bonus (3)|Five times three
Coming Soon
1 Million Views

Twenty-Six|Javon and Chris

17.6K 693 147
By vcampbell425

The cab pulls up right at Javon's home. I have his address memorized. He lives in nice area with a lot of young families in the neighborhood, low crime rate and right on the beach. Only five hundred feet away from his back yard.
Javon met Chris when we were in college at a house party.

I can't wait to see the look on his face. I know he's home since he works remotely.

Hussain our driver parks.

"The place is on your right guys."

"Thank you." Kira says.

"Thank you. Drive safely sir."

We exit the van. Kira takes the bag from me. I clasp our fingers together in his free hand. I lead us to Javon's home. It's a sunny day with clear blue skies and that Florida kind of weather. From the outside the home gives off homey vibes,
warmth and family. There are two palm trees in front, one on the left and the other on the right.

Javon's front door gets bigger and bigger as we come near it. I'm so happy Kira gets to meet someone close to me. I'm sure Javon will love him.

Well hear goes another milestone in our relationship.

I press the doorbell. Hopefully this wasn't a bad time. Kira holds around my shoulder. I lean into him. Feeling his muscled body bare the weight from mine. Kira leans down kissing my forehead just as the door opens.

"Eureka. Shit is that you bitch!" Javon screams out.

My cheeks push up right away with a huge smile on my face. I shake my head excitedly.

"Surprise!! I'm here."

"Oh my god."Javon say.

He runs up gripping me in an tight embrace. Javon compared to Kira isn't that tall or muscular but he's taller than me with a leaner body. I hug him rubbing down his back.

"I can't believe you're here." He says by my ear.

"I know. I missed you."

We pull away with him holding my hands. He finally notices Kira next to us. Javon turns to him. Grinning as he takes in all 6'5 muscled man, long hair and his rugged handsome self.

"Hello it nice to meet you. Eureka you didn't tell me Kira is literally a tree." Javon says.

I slap him playfully. I know he's not being mean but Kira doesn't know that. "Be nice." I warn.

"Nice to meet you too." Kira says.

Kira's voice sound deep and rich. The velvet raspy tone of his accent underneath it all. My body shivers from it. God I love him. He comes beside me reaching out to shake Javon's hand. Javon goes in for a quick hug instead.

He's always been friendly with new people.

"I'm a hugger. Come inside guys, it's hot out here. Chris is in the kitchen making lunch."

Javon steps to the side. Kira and I enter into their lovely home. He closes the door behind us.

"Chris guess whoes here!"

"Love who is it?" Chris asks over in the kitchen.

"It Eureka, and Kira."

"Who?" Chris ask.

The first floor is an open floor plan. Living room first then into a dining room and kitchen at the back. The staircase on the left. We venture to the kitchen. I sit on one of the stools around the island. Feeling Kira stand directly behind me. Javon goes around to Chris.

"Hey Euraka. It's good to see you." He says. Stopping his chopping on the cutting board. Chris is 6'2 with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He's the perfect height to Javon's 5'11. According to Javon of course.

"Its good to see you too. This is Kira my boyfriend." I say turning my head towards him.

"Kira meet Chris, Javon's fiancé."

"Hello." Kira greet.

"Hi. I've never heard that name before." Chris says. "Where are you from, if you mind me asking?"

"I'm originally from Russia."

Kira places his hands on my shoulder. He pulls out the stool beside me sitting down leaving the bag on the corner of the island. I hold his hand. Kira squeezes it.

"Cool. I'm almost done with the food."

>>>>

"Are you sure you guys have only been dating a few months?" Chris questioned.

We're all around the table having just finished the beyond meat wraps he prepared for lunch. Javon and Chris are straight vegans. They don't even eat seafood so I never worry about food when I visit them.

"Yes I'm sure." I confirm.

"I agree Chris. Kira and Eureka seem like they're already married with the way they interact." Javon say.

I bite my lip at that. Remembering the conversation from the night before.

I do plan on putting a ring on it. Was Kira's exact words. My eyes accidentally meet his and what I see makes my heart sore. He has that look which say 'I know exactly what you're thinking about.' I go back to Javon and Chris.

"Its becuase that's our future." Kira adds to the conversation. Sounding so sure and certain. I believe him.

Javon looks at me with squinted eyes as if to ask 'really?' I just nod. He smiles at this a barage of white prestine teeth contrasting against his deep dark skin. Javon has the clearest smooth Nigerian skin.

"Wow. Looks like my bestie may soon be getting a ring."

"Javon."

He shrugs his shoulder saying "what." I love his vibrant no filter personality, all the same. My one and only friend. Chris rubs the top of his head sliding his hand down his back. Javon and Chris have that palpable chemistry between them that's always been very organic and natural from the beginning.

"So when is the date guys for the wedding."

My attempt to change the subject off me and my impending proposal. Even though my being is overjoyed with the prospect of my boyfriend popping the question in the near future it's a little overwhelming to think about. Hearing us discuss it out loud makes it even more real.

I still haven't wrapped my brain around it but I'm happy about it still. How couldn't I, when I love him so much.

"We haven't set a date yet." Javon and Chria say at the same time.

The turn to each other laughing at themselves. Javon leans in Kissing him quickly.

After that the conversations became lighter focusing around Kira. Javon asked a lot of questions about him from what he thought about me when he first saw me to, what he does for a living, thoughts on same sex relationship, etcetera.

Kira throughout it all handled the questioning like a pro. I smiled watching with a grin on my face. Once we all digested we decided we'd head out back since the sun would be waning now to go for a swim together. I dragged Kira off to the guest room I usually use whenever I'm here to change out of our clothes.

In no time I remove my outfit leaving me in a bright red bikini. The bottom pulled up over my hips accentuating the V line of my intimate area.

"Detka you're looking sexy as hell in that bikini. I may not be able to behave myself out there."

"Oh yeah. You better."

He has on just the swim shorts now. Leaving his bared upper body for my greedy eyes. Kira has the most strong looking torso. His pecks are bulging out at me with their tiny nipples and down further his six pac is craved into his stone like body. I let my eyes move down lower to his shorts with his prominent ereaction.

"Come here detka."

I go over without having to be told twice. Kira pulls me down on his lap. So I'm seat over his bulge.

"You are so perfect. I want to f>ck you right now so badly. Do you feel how hard you've made me? I might have to jack off so your friend and his partner don't notice my problem."

I lean in muttering. "I can fix that."

I get up sitting between his  knees. Staring up at a now suprised Kira. He shakes his head at me.

"I wasn't expecting that."

I go up to his thighs pulling down his swim shorts setting his dick free. Kira has the most beautiful dick. It's wide had a lot of veins. The head is the perfect size, of the 9 inche length jutting out from his jewels.

"Detka when you look at me like that I want to eat you out, but now is not the time."

Yeah Javon and Chris are waiting.

"Its not so let me get to work."

Kira just smirks at this. I give the swollen head a kiss. Deeping it as I drove my tongue around it.

"Uh love you're gonna make me cum."

I grip the base as tight as I can, even though it's not much since his thickness is difficult to get my fingers around. Kira leans back going to my neck. I go in swallowing his dick as much as possible, getting it nice and wet. Next I use the tip of my tongue to lick down to base of his shaft. He begins to enjoy it. Groaning lighty.

I swallow him again licking around his shaft as much as I can. Making sure to pay attention to the underside of it too. Kira tense up and grips my neck tighter.

"Uh Detka. F>ck baby you're great at this."

I squeeze the base as I hallow my mouth around him in a suctioning kind of way. Keeping my teeth way. Kira begins to direct my motion, using my neck to slowly guide me up and down his dick.

"Hmm" I moan over him. My mouth becoming wetter with saliva as I get into it even more from him rough handling me like he owns me. My p>ssy becomes moist. I continue focusing on his pleasure ignoring my needs.

"Baby I'm close."

Kira groans out. I go hard trying my attempt at deep throat him. I'm somewhat successful but Kira enjoys it anyhow. Tightens inside my mouth. I suck around the head licking it, tasting him and his cum. Slowly sliding up and down I suck on his warm dick until I milk his cum.

"Fuck Detka!"

He cums down the back of my throat. My mouth stretches in order to drink him down. Kira squeezes my neck in a way that makes me see stars and want to cum at the same time.

I'm a wet mess down below. Kira let's go once he's let everything go down my throat.

"Hmm baby. That did the trick."

I get up, he pulls my face in. Meeting our foreheads together. I close my eyes as he French kisses me. I nearly cum from his expert tongue.

"Hmm." Licks and bites and nips are heard as he pleasures ny mouth thoroughly.

"Kira."

"Detka."

>>>>

After the quick qetaway in the guest room which I'll never be able to forget when I'm inside the room again, we exit heading for the backyard. There we find Javon straddling Chris's lap. Javon has his arms around him.

Javon was giving him a hicky while Chris holds Javon's ass which rivals mine.

"We're here."

I tell the two as we walk pass them where they make out on the lounge chase. They just ignore us. Kira and I continue down to the beach. He suddenly picks me up, as we get into the water. Walking in deeper still until the water is around his waist.

I hug around his torso with my thighs, clasping my arms around his neck. Pecking his lips.

"Detka you're so beautiful my love."

"Why thank you."

"You're welcome. This is nice. I love holding you."

"Me too. I'm happy we came together. What do you think about Javon now having met him?"

I pull away so I can glance into this fiery amber eyes. His long lashes flutter as he blinks while watching me the same way. Kira is rugged and handsome but beautiful at the same time. His pink lies are swollen from all the kissing we did earlier.

"I think he seems like a great friend. I like how he took the time to ask me those questions which shows he really values that we're together. I like him. He's great and Chris seems to be a kind person."

"Yeah Chris is great. he's part of the reason Javon is so care free and smiles so much. But that's not my story to tell."

The waves washes up around us feeling cool as the sun is going down but there is still day light. Kira's grip on my back moves down to my ass. The air smells salty and clean.

"I love you baby. Thank you for entering my life." Kira says sweetly.

"Aww. I love you too and same for me. Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"What made you so upset at the airport?"

He swallows, Adam's apple moving sexily.

Kira's gaze became harden. He grips my ass. For a second I think he won't answer me. But then he finally answers.

"Lucas, the way he made you uncomfortable."

He noticed.

It makes sense now. Kira licks his lips. He leans in. "I didn't appreciate that from him. When I confronted him he denied doing it which pissed me off even more. I will never excuse something like that ever."

He groans the last part sounding angry. I grip his face smiling at him. "I know and thank you for protecting me and addressing it. It's okay, he's not worth it. Kira next time something like this happens please talk to me okay."

"Okay. Next time I'll definitely tell you. But I won't promise I'll be as nice about it if it happens again, whether by him or someone else."

"Okay." Let's go have a swim now before it gets darker."

Kira puts me down and we swim. Playing and having fun together for the rest of the time. He would kiss me and tease me but not too much. The whole time I basked in it, loving every second.

This was a great day.

Guys I really feel like my writing has improved alot since my first story. I think I've grown as a writer and it's showing with this story.

What do you guys think?

Have any of you read my first story Intoxicated with you?

So we've finally met Javon and Chris. What do you all think of the two?

Refer back to the last chapter for Eureka's bikini.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.2K 61
18++ πŽππ’π„π’π’π„πƒ. which was one word to describe them. "do you want to know what I'm about to do to you right now? i'm going to fuck you until t...
120K 5.3K 38
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπš—πš πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπš πšπšŠπš•πš•πšœ πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπšžπšπš‘πšπšŽπš› 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŠπš–πš˜πšžπšœ πšŠπš›πš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›...
1.3K 79 11
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
135K 5.2K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...